Traci's Diary: Week 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

I was shaking when I was done cumming. Little beads of sweat were on my forehead. I stood limp, letting Tim fuck me from behind.

He never said anything, just grunted and pulled his cock out. I heard him as he stroked it. Then I felt the warm cum on my ass and my back. It poured out and left several puddles on my body.

I heard his zipper and he moved away. A second later a paper towel was laying on my back. I reached back and wiped away what I could.

"You were great," Tim said on his way out.

I didn't report him. I wouldn't have known how to describe what happened...how I felt...what I did...why I did it. I just try to stay out of situations where it can happen again. But one never knows what those situations are.

Friday, January 28, 2005

On payday Fridays where I work, we get an hour and a half for lunch. That's normally more time than I need to eat and I'm not a big shopper. So I end up working a lot of times when I could be "lunching".

I wonder, sometimes, how other people spend that time. I wonder if people in the office that want to get together don't use that time to their advantage. Like a secretary and one of the female attorneys that want to be alone, but can't do it outside of work hours because the secretary is married.

I imagine the secretary going to the attorney's office and closing the door behind her. Their feelings for each other have been more and more obvious and little kisses have been exchanged. But today they both expect it...and want it...to go beyond that.

The secretary, Jennifer, is a thirty-two year old woman who has always been attracted to other women, but was afraid of offending her husband. She's cute, with light brown hair and dark eyes and a beautiful figure. She's kind of tall and weighs about 120. Her sweater highlights her firm breasts and her pants cling tightly to her little ass.

The attorney is Brooke. She's in her late twenties with blonde hair and hazel eyes. She's shorter than Jennifer, but equally thin and attractive. She normally wears skirts to highlight her legs, but Fridays are business casual days at the firm and she wears blouses and pants. Today she has on a thin, short sleeve blouse that she hopes Jennifer will like.

Brooke's office is not large, as she is a young associate. It has a desk and work area along one wall, with a couple of large chairs and bookshelves on the opposite side of the room. Jennifer sits in one of the chairs, crossing her legs and nervously opening the conversation.

The women agree they don't want to go anywhere. The tension builds until Brooke gets up and walks around the side of her desk. She crosses in front of Jennifer and locks the office door. The secretary catches herself staring at Brooke's ass.

Brooke moves behind Jennifer's chair and Jennifer strains to watch her. Brooke places her hands on Jennifer's shoulders and leans down.

"Let's stay here," Brooke whispers into Jennifer's ear. "And play."

The attorney lowers her hands down the front of Jennifer's sweater until they reach the top of her breasts. She kisses Jennifer's ear. Licks it. And cups the secretary's breasts in her palms.

Jennifer never answers Brooke. Even her breathing catches in her throat as she experiences, for the first time, the touch of another woman. Brooke kisses Jennifer's neck and pulls the hair aside to gently lick the skin. She can feel the thin bra that covers the secretary's breasts...and she wants to see it.

Jennifer watches as her sweater is lifted and her breasts are revealed. Brooke puts her hands on the exposed skin above the bra, then slides her fingers onto the breasts themselves. The fingers vanish under the bra and find the increasingly tender nipples underneath.

The secretary shivers at the initial touch. When Brooke squeezes each nipple she can feel it throughout her body. She's afraid of how her body is reacting already to Brooke's feeling her.

The attorney takes her hands off the breasts and pulls Jennifer's sweater over her head. She lays it on the floor and walks around in front of Jennifer. The secretary looks shyly up at the younger woman, very aware of her partly undressed state.

Brooke moves so that she is standing between Jennifer's legs. She puts her hands on the arms of the chair and leans down. Her lips meet Jennifer's and they begin a long, passionate kiss. Midway through, Brooke once again touches one of Jennifer's breasts and squeezes it.

When the kiss ends, Brooke calmly pulls down the straps of Jennifer's bra, letting them rest on the secretary's elbows. She then lowers the bra off the woman's breasts.

Brooke has done this before with other women, but the thrill never leaves her. And knowing that this is probably Jennifer's first time adds to the excitement. Above and beyond all that, the breasts she is looking at now are just beautiful.

Jennifer can feel her body begin to shake with anxiety as Brooke kneels in front of her, about to take a breast into her mouth. She tries to anticipate what it will feel like. Then Brooke's lips are on her nipple...and her tongue...and finally her entire mouth is wrapped around the tip of Jennifer's breast.

The secretary could not have imagined how wonderful it would feel. The warmth of Brooke's mouth on her skin eases her unsteadiness. It gives her an overwhelming sense of comfort and delight.

Jennifer feels Brooke's hands reach behind her and unhook her bra. While still sucking and licking the breast, Brooke pulls off the bra and drops it to the floor.

Jennifer puts her hand on the back of Brooke's head and pulls her closer. She never wants the attorney to take her mouth off her body. Then she does something she never thought herself capable of...she puts her own hand on Brooke's breast.

The attorney's thin blouse feels nice to the touch. Jennifer lets her fingers press harder until she feels the outline of a bra, and under that the softness of a breast. Brooke licks harder and Jennifer responds by massaging the breast more energetically.

Brooke pulls back from Jennifer's body. She presses on the outside of Jennifer's knees until her legs come together. Then Brooke straddles the other woman's legs and sits on them. Jennifer smiles and Brooke begins to unbutton her blouse.

The smile on Jennifer's face turns into a serious gaze at the front of the attorney's body. Each newly opened button reveals more of Brooke's bra and chest. When she reaches the bottom of the shirt, Brooke pulls it out of her pants and lets it lay open for a second.

Jennifer takes the opportunity to touch Brooke's breasts and stomach. She loves the feel of the young woman's skin, enough to give her the courage to slide the blouse off Brooke's shoulders and down her arms. The blouse joins the other clothes piling up on the floor.

Brooke doesn't wait long to reach behind her and unhook her bra. She slowly lowers the bra and exposes her breasts to the lovely woman she's with.

Jennifer is hesitant at first. She knows that if she continues, her entire life could change. But she has wanted this for so long—thought about this for so long—convinced herself it was all right. She can't resist.

Her hands trace the outside of Brooke's ample breasts before resting on them...and then engulfing them. She presses the flesh against Brooke's chest and manipulates the mounds like putty. Jennifer is captivated by them.

The attorney lets her play for a minute before leaning forward and allowing Jennifer to have her first taste of a woman's breast. So many thoughts go through Jennifer's mind that, at first, she hardly knows what she's doing. It doesn't seem right, but the feel of Brooke's nipple against her tongue tells her it's perfect.

Jennifer hugs the younger woman's body, embracing her while licking each nipple over and over again. Only now does Jennifer recognize the wetness between her legs and the tingling in her pussy. If she were home, she'd be wishing her husband would fill her with his large cock. She doesn't know what to wish for in Brooke's office.

As if sensing Jennifer's increased desire, Brooke reaches down and opens the button on Jennifer's pants. This causes the secretary to lean back and watch as Brooke unzips her and backs off of her legs, tugging on Jennifer's pants as she goes. Jennifer sees her panties appear, then her bare thighs and knees. Soon, her pants and shoes are on the floor.

Sitting now in nothing but her panties, Jennifer is hornier than she's ever been before...and perhaps more nervous. It gets worse as Brooke runs her fingers up the inside of Jennifer's thighs all the way to the bottom of her panties.

"Can I keep going?" Brooke asks.

Jennifer is delighted with the fact the attorney asks her the question. She will die if she doesn't keep going. "Oh, God. Yes."

Quickly, Brooke's hands are on top of Jennifer's panties, feeling for the woman's pussy and clit. Jennifer squirms in her chair as Brooke finds her targets.

Jennifer's eyes are closed but she feels her panties being pulled down. She looks just in time to see them pulled over her feet. She's naked. With a beautiful young woman. In an office. And she want to cum so badly she can taste it.

Brooke stands up and Jennifer is unsure what's going to happen next. To her great surprise, Brooke begins to take off her own pants and panties. Jennifer is tempted to touch her clit from the excitement of the scene in front of her, but she holds back. If she only knew that Brooke was wishing the woman would play with herself while she stripped.

Once she's naked, Brooke takes her place between Jennifer's legs again. Now the secretary has a good idea what's coming. She spreads her legs. She prays for Brooke to touch her...lick her.

Brooke does. The first time her tongue touches Jennifer's clit, the older woman flinches. Nobody has ever done that to her and the sensation is more incredible than she could dream.

Brooke puts her hands under Jennifer's thighs and under her ass. She lifts the woman so that she can more easily get to her pussy and clit. Then, for several minutes, she attacks the secretary with her lips and tongue.

Jennifer holds onto the chair before grabbing Brooke by the back of her head. Holding her in place tightly, she begins to cum with short, little screeches of delight. She thrusts her hips toward Brooke's face. She feels her clit being sucked and licked. She feels her juices seeping out of her cunt, only to be gathered by Brooke's tongue and drug up to her clit. She cums a second time.

When she's done, she slumps in the chair and Brooke sucks on her breasts. They kiss and Jennifer gets her first taste of her own juices.

They end up on the floor and Jennifer does her best to duplicate what was just done to her. Brooke gives a few suggestions as they go, but finds that Jennifer is quite good at it. Brooke cums quickly. Jennifer wants to learn more...and do more...and receive more. Many more days...and eventually nights...will go into her training.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I love Saturdays. Especially when I'm alone in the morning and I'm laying in my bed in just my panties. I like to run my hand over the outside of them, feeling for my clit. I love the feel of the material against my skin.

My pussy is wet in a matter of seconds and I have to put my hand on it. I reach inside the panties and rub my clit for just a while before moving down and inserting a finger into my cunt. Now I'm too horny to ignore it and I pull my panties off, throwing them aside from under the covers.

I think about a guy or a girl I'd like to have in bed with me. I think about them stripping for me while I play with myself. My finger pumps in and out of my cunt before going back up and rubbing my clit some more.

My knees are bent and I have my legs pulled up a little so my feet are flat on the bed. I spread my legs and let my hand explore my pussy. When it feels like I want to cum, I roll onto my side and daydream. I might play with my nipples while I think about being fucked.

Eventually, I have to touch my clit again and build back towards an orgasm. I get closer this time. Then I roll over and imagine a beautiful woman playing with my ass; rubbing her nipple against it; her hand between my legs. She's a pretty young woman...sometimes a girl. Sometimes a girl that's too young.

I roll onto my back and almost cum one more time before getting out of bed. Naked, I go into the bathroom and get the shower ready. I step in and let the water cover my body. I concentrate on my breasts, knowing I'll be at my pussy soon enough.

I wash my hair first. When I'm rinsing it I feel the soapy water flowing between my legs. I touch my clit. It's slippery and aching to be rubbed until I cum. Not yet.

I use a bath sponge to wash myself, covering my entire body with thick lather before putting the sponge down and using my hands to caress my tits and rub between my legs. I almost cum with my finger in my cunt before I can turn around and rinse off.

When I step out of the shower I feel like I could cum by just looking at my clit. But I take a towel and begin drying. I feel it on my nipples and I squeeze my tits against my chest. I do my legs last, moving up at the end of finally drying my pussy. The soft towel presses against my clit until I throw it aside and lean against the sink. With my other hand I rub my clit hard and fast. I bend over and start to cum.

I scream out in the empty bathroom and alternate between rubbing my clit and plunging a finger into my cunt. I hear myself groan but pay too much attention to my aching clit to worry about what I sound like. My body tells me to keep going. I manage to stand up enough to play with a nipple while making myself cum some more. I lean down again and pretend I'm being raped from behind. My orgasm won't stop.

I feel my tits hang down from my chest and bounce in rhythm with my hips. I can't take my hand away from my clit. I cum again...until it hurts. I put both hands on the sink to hold me up.

I love Saturdays.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Wow. There's a lot of talk right now about the independent film called Hard Candy. It's about an older man who meets an underage girl on the Internet and then agrees to meet her at a coffee shop. They go back to his place and it gets real ugly after that.

I suppose that stuff goes on every day (maybe not the stuff in the movie, but older guys and younger girls meeting on the Internet). It's sad. I have some pretty weird thoughts every now and then but I'd never do what I've heard they do in that movie. Gross.

The closest I've ever come to that was last summer when I had a chance to go out with a boy who was eighteen. I'm in my mid-twenties. His name was Ryan and I met him while running at my favorite park.

He was really cute—not too tall, neat hair and a great body. I'd seen him a couple times while running. He ran a lot with his shirt off and I loved it. It got so bad I actually wore a tighter top and shorter shorts a couple times hoping he was there.

One time it worked. We saw each other at the beginning of the trail while I was stretching. He was ending his run...I thought. We talked for a minute, then he asked me if he could join me. I thought it was cute and, of course, I said "Yes".

He had graduated from high school and was ready to enter a little college near here called Otterbein in the Fall. He said he ran track and I believed him. He seemed like the type that wouldn't know how to lie if he had to.

Ryan never tried to impress me. I think he just liked me. We laughed a lot. It was kind of neat feeling like the mature one for a change. So often I played the innocent little girl. I thought about how great it would be to teach him about sex. I had the impression during that first run that it would be his first time. Maybe I was wrong.

I ran my normal four miles with Ryan next to me and we said "Goodbye" at the end without any problems. We said we'd see each other again. If we only knew.

The next time I saw Ryan was about a week later. He saw me about half way through my run and stayed with me the rest of the way. The discussion was a little more personal this time as we had covered much of our short personal histories the week before. I managed to find out he wasn't dating. At the end of the trail, with sweat pouring down both of us, I calmly asked Ryan if he wanted to have dinner with me.

He looked surprised and excited. I could tell he was debating how quickly to answer. He said, "Sure. Where?"

"How about if I make something at my place?"

He was nervous now. "OK."

It was the sweetest thing. I think he had no clue what to do next. "Do you know where Spring Park Place is?" I asked him.

"Sure. I've been there."

"225. At 7 tonight. OK?" I said.

"225 Spring Park Place. At 7. I'll be there," he said.

We went to our cars, each of us a little anxious. But smiling.

This was my party and I was going to have fun. I must have pulled out ten tops looking for the right one. I finally settled on a soft little sleeveless shirt that had a couple buttons at the top and hung nicely against my tits. I left the buttons open and, of course, chose not to wear a bra.

My shorts were good and tight. He'd seen me in loose running shorts too often. It was time to go to the other extreme.

Ryan showed up almost right on time, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. They were probably a step above what he normally wore, but not dressy by any means. He looked nice.

I welcomed him in and led him to the family room. Our small talk was a little awkward at first, mainly because I was more nervous than I thought I would be. I was finding Ryan more and more fun to be around, and certainly I was attracted to him. So much so that I almost forgot to tease him like I had planned.

But we got more comfortable with each other and I offered to get him a soda. If he was mad I didn't give him a beer I wasn't going to worry about it. I try not to get people drunk at my place until I know how they handle alcohol. Besides, I wanted him completely sober if we did anything.

He might have been expecting some fancy dinner around a table, but I had made a homemade pizza instead and served it with us sitting around the coffee table in the family room. I thought he'd enjoy that more and it certainly was a lot more relaxing.

I gave him ample opportunity to watch me leaning over, exposing plenty of cleavage. Eventually, I sat on the couch next to him and made sure he got a good close-up of my butt when I stood up. If it didn't make him horny, it did me.

"Have you ever gone out with anyone as old as me?" I asked him.

"You aren't old," he said.

I laughed. "I didn't say old. I said as old as me. Somebody almost ten years older than you."

"No. I haven't," he admitted. He said it in a way that sounded like he hoped the answer wouldn't make me throw him out.

"What kind of girls do you like?"

I could tell he was uncomfortable with the line of questioning and that made more intent on taking it further.

"Oh. I don't know," he said between drinks. "I don't go out much."

"You're lying," I said.

"No. I don't. I'm pretty old-fashioned, I guess, and a lot of the girls at school are too wild for me," he said.

"Are there any teachers you'd want to date?" I wanted him thinking about older women again.

He looked at me and laughed. "Are you kidding? Of course."

"Name one."

"No way. You probably know them all, or something," he said.

After a short pause, I said, "So you like older women."

Ryan tilted his head and gazed at me intently. "Yeah. Maybe I do. Is that OK?"

I shrugged innocently. "It's fine with me. I just want you to like ME."

"I do," he said. "Or I wouldn't be here."

"Then kiss me." I was through teasing.

Ryan moved over on the couch until we could touch. I didn't help him at all. I wanted him to come to me.

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers