Tracy Gets Reprimanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm fuck that looks good, Baby. Yeah, pull on those fat nips for me." Greg sneered at the obedient young woman. His cock throbbed hotly. "You know, I jerked off watching you suck that boy off last night. My cock got so fucking big and hard it hurt. I loved watching you spit and drool on that kid's dick." He licked his lips watching his young assistant. "Such a hot little cocksucker."

Greg stood up and began unbuttoning his work shirt as his eyes continued to eat up the young submissive. Tracy looked up at her boss. She had never realized how well built he was. He had very broad, masculine shoulders, a well defined chest and powerful arms. His chest was covered with a peppering of brown fur. He smiled knowingly at the young woman as he tossed the shirt onto the credenza.

Suddenly it was as if all of Tracy's senses were heightened. She could smell the musky masculinity of him. He stood over her. She looked up meekly as he glared down at her. "Does it excite you to know that, Tracy? That you had this older man's big cock so fucking turned on I had to haul it out of my jeans and pump out a hot load right here in my office."

She only nodded. Staring up into his eyes.

"And it is big, baby. A real man's cock." He grabbed her wrist and brought her hand to the obscene cylinder outline hanging down his thigh. Urgently he rubbed her hand up and down the long, thick bulge.

Tracy's eyes went wide. She looked up at the man, who just smirked back down at her. "That's right, baby."

"Oh my God. Is that... is that real? It feels sooo big."

"Yeah baby, it's real, real fucking USDA prime meat." Her hand continued to slide up and down the huge outline trying to accurately measure the impossibly big dick. "Mmmmm yeah, that's it, baby, rub all over that big prick." Greg chuckled as the young woman frantically groped his thick cock through his jeans.

Then he stepped back. He looked down at her and sneered. His hands unbuttoned the top button and then he pulled the zipper down. As his fly parted, Tracy could see a thick matting of pubic hair. Greg hated underwear and rarely wore any.

"Rub that hot little pussy, baby. Feel how wet that sexy young cunt is for this older man." Greg kicked his boots off and began to push his jeans down. Tracy watched in awe as the man's hairy crotch came into full view. Then the base of his enormous prick. She could tell it was going to be big. As he pushed the jeans down his thighs, inch by inch of the elongated fuck spear was revealed along with two big, hairy, low hanging balls that would have looked more appropriate on a prized bull. When his jeans finally cleared the head of his prick, the big log swung up powerfully, springing towards the ceiling like a restrained tree limb.

Tracy gasped out loud as the giant pole slapped against his stomach. "Holy shit....."

"Hahaha. Yeah baby, this ain't no little boy cock here. "He wrapped his fist around the swollen shaft and pumped it up and down a few times. "Look at that big 'ol bull dick, Tracy." He slid his fist over the fleshy pipe a few more times and then released it. He sat back down in his chair and peeled off his socks.

His cock reared up out of his hairy crotch and swayed back and forth. Greg spread his thighs and leaned back. His fingers encircled the thick base and gripped it hard. It seemed to surge.

"Come here, baby. Come here and get down between my thighs you sexy little slut. I wanna see just how good you really are. Let's see how you handle a man-sized fuck pipe." Greg casually pumped his massive organ as the girl came from in front of the desk. Her steps were restricted because of the hose bunched around her thighs. When she was standing between the man's hairy thighs she stared down at it. "Get on your knees, baby. Come on, you know how to worship a cock. I want you looking up at this big majestic rod".

Mindlessly, the girl sunk to her knees. Her eyes never left the swaying limb. Greg grabbed her around the neck and pulled her face to his. He drove his tongue into her hot mouth. They moaned into each other's mouth as the giant knob swung against her bare breasts. "Oh God, Greg..... " Tracy looked down and saw the mighty column bobbing from left to right against her fat tits. He grabbed it and slapped it against her swinging tits several times to let her feel the weight and power of it. He let it go. "Wrap your fist around it. Let's see how big that hot fucker looks in your sexy little girl hands."

Tracy's tiny hands were no match for the horse cock before her. The girth stretched her fingers out ridiculously. It felt hot, fiery hot to her touch. She had never seen or experienced anything like this. It was so hard. The shaft was soft and smooth and covered with thick, gnarled veins and it felt as if the inside had been forged with some indestructible metal.

Greg moaned and leaned back into the plush chair as the girl began to slide her dainty hands up and down his enormous prick. "Yeah, baby. That's it. That's how you stroke a big man's horny cock. Mmmm fuck yea. Work that big prick you hot little bitch. "

Tracy watched her hand slide up and down the iron hard pole. The knob flared and throbbed wildly. A thick stream of precum began to ooze from the huge helmet and drool over the back of her hand.

"God it's so big, Greg.... So fucking big..." Tracy kept murmuring as she stared at it.

"That little boy friend of yours ain't got a big 'ol fuck rod like this does it, Tracy?" He teased.

"Oh my God.... No. No.... you're, oh wow, it's the biggest ever....." Her words trailed off as she continued to shuck the man's fuck stalk.

"Spit on it. Get it good and sloppy. Show me what a hot little cockslut you really are, baby."

Tracy's hand slid down to the base and tried to hold it still. It continued to sway from its unreal weight. She rolled her tongue around in her mouth and then puckered up. She looked directly down on the vertical pole and stuck her tongue out. A huge dollop of saliva rolled down her tongue, then streaming off of the tip like a gooey waterfall sliding down the length of her boss' prick. Greg's head tilted back. He groaned. "God yessssss, you sexy young bitch. Drool on my giant fucking cock."

Tracy knelt down lower, placing her face at the base of the man's fuck tube. She looked at it as if it were a statue. Her nose nuzzled his hairy sac. She moaned hotly as she inhaled his masculine scent. Her tongue slithered out and began to bathe the hairy nuts. Greg's cock throbbed wildly, flexing and bouncing with fuck lust. She looked up at him and began to slather saliva up and down Greg's massive rod. She let the knob slide across her face. She moaned as she felt the heated helmet sear her skin. "Fuck its soooo big, so hard." Back and forth she wiped the slimy dick all over her gorgeous face. "Do you like that, Greg? Do you like how I play with your big hairy cock you dirty old man?"

Greg sat back like a King as the young woman worshipped between his thighs. His cock glistened. It was completely covered in the girl's hot spit. "Yeah baby... fuck you've got a hot little mouth on you. A natural born cock sucker. I'm gonna have you licking this big log every day."

With an evil grin he grasped her wrist and pulled them from his dick. His prick reared up powerfully, straining towards the heavens. "Put them behind your back. " He shook his head as he looked at her. "No hands. I'm gonna fuck your young mouth." Greg wrapped his fingers in the girl's hair and pulled her face to his throbbing knob. "Open up my little whore!"

Tracy's stretched her mouth wide to accommodate the bulbous mushroom. It was like having a racket ball shoved into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as oxygen from her mouth was cut off by the giant helmet. Instantly her saliva glands began to flow. A river of spit leaked from the corners of her mouth.

To be continued?

Give me your feedback? Should we continue with Tracy's wicked story...?

12