Traffic Violations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers

"Thank you Mr. Reed for your help in this matter. I feel much better now that I have paid my penalty for breaking the law. And I think that I may need to relearn those lessons; the harder, the better. " I said. "Repetition is a useful tool in learning."

With that I stood up and left the office. The cool evening air blew under my skirt cooling my sore and naked bottom. I started my car and wondered where I should go. The frat party was underway, but I had no panties on under my miniskirt. I laughed and hit the gas pedal. The frat house was only a few blocks away. Once I had a good buzz I would drive through campus. I knew an intersection with stop sign that was always patrolled. Running a stop sign with under the influence would sure earn me a return visit to the Office of Parking and Traffic.

End of Part 1

KimNomad
KimNomad
21 Followers
12