Trail Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You and I have never been intimate,” she said barely above a whisper. “But, that doesn’t mean that I don’t love you, Logan.”

I doubled over, feeling as though, I might faint with happiness or perhaps, become ill with the sickness my own words inspired. The sound of her rising to her feet made me tense. I listened as she stopped directly in front of me. Her hand under my chin instructed me to raise my head which I did. I stood up straight, looking at her with uncertainty in my brown eyes.

Lesley cupped my face, pulling me close. She lightly brushed her lips over mine, timidly at first. Perhaps, she was waiting to see if I would protest. Her lips increased their wonderful pressure, when I did not.

I felt her body press against mine. I had never felt anything so heavenly in my life. When her tongue gently sought entrance at my lips, I slowly parted them to give myself over to her completely.

Lesley’s warm palm rested against my cheek while her other hand was centered between my shoulder blades pulling me closer to her. She kissed me slowly, in a lazy manner which demonstrated that we would have all the time in the world. As the passion in the kiss intensified, she began backing me gently against a massive tree. When she felt my back, press against it, she lowered her hands to my hips.

A low purred sound of arousal left my lips entering into her as she picked me up. I wrapped my arms around her neck while my legs encircled her waist. If there was anyone else about within these woods, they were lost to me in her embrace. The sweet taste of her lips, was all I knew in this our own private Eden.

“I love you, Logan,” Lesley whispered against my lips as her hands caressed over my thighs.

I cupped her face, pulling her mouth to mine with a heated passion. I needed to have her. I needed to be connected with her in this new way. My hand sliding over the smooth fabric of her sports bra caused her nipples to strain against the fabric in the hopes of release. I pulled the bra up freeing her full breasts for my touch. As I teased and pulled lovingly at her erected center, she moaned hotly.

Lesley kissed along my neck, lightly raking her teeth over my collar bone which caused me to whisper her name. Her hand teasing at my breasts made me shiver in anticipation. She pushed forward, readjusting how she held my weight in a balance between herself and the tree. This act caused her abdomen to grind against my sex.

“Oh, God,” I gasped as I felt her grind against me once again but, this time it had been in a purposeful seduction. “Lesley, please.”

As I felt Lesley’s hands gently reaching beneath my emerald green running pants, touching me for the first time, I didn’t care about Denise or if I had lost Lesley to her. My only thought was that I needed to be with Lesley now even if it was only this once. In this moment, I would be completely open with her, give myself over to her without surrender. I could feel her entering inside of me, slowly at first, in shallow movements. Then, her fingers began to steadily push deeper within me as I opened myself more for her. I wanted her inside of me so badly.

Lesley kissed me slowly. Her tongue caressed mine in a dance as we sought to chart each other’s mouths. She gasped as my hand rubbed her clit through the fabric of her running pants. “ I won’t be able to hold you up like this if you keep doing that,” she said breathlessly.

“Shh, let me have you, Lesley,” I said sliding my hand beneath her pants. The heat originating from between her legs sent a ripple of excitement throughout my entire being. I caressed her slit, running the moisture which had been gathering there up to her clit, where I then teased and rubbed feverishly.

Lesley altered her pace to match mine, thrust for thrust.

Our kissing grew more intense with each passing moment. Together, we fell into a glorious rhythm.

My fingers eased deep within her now, surrounded in the fiery warmth of her. I felt my breath coming in gasps as she mouthed my nipple through the thin fabric of my gray tank-top. The muscles of my body tightened suddenly as I cried out. She felt my wetness coat her fingers as I threw my head back to rest against the tree in the moment of my climax. My innermost muscles gripped at her fingers, holding them close to me for as long as this moment would possibly allow.

Lesley became so exited by my orgasm that she soon followed suit. Her husky moan filled my senses as she fell forward against me. She soon came back down with my smooth caresses inside of her in combination with my slow kisses to her neck and shoulders.

I found her mesmerizing green eyes staring at me with such adoration that they threatened to make me cry from sheer happiness. All my life, I had never wished to tell someone that I loved them the way I wished to tell her. As I attempted to speak, a sound interrupted me.

Rosie barking happily caused us both to turn and look at the dog, who sat with a tilted head staring at us with what looked remarkably like a smirk on her face. She looked to the north then back at us.

We both knew what she was trying to tell us. It seemed amazing to me that she had run off the moment we had arrived only to appear now to warn us that someone was coming. We both had the feeling that she might have sensed what was coming and decided to allow us our time alone together. Taking Rosie’s advice, we straightened our clothes and finished our run, wanting nothing more than to go home to resume our lovemaking.

I smiled happily at my new lover as she held the door to the yellow Wrangler open for me. She waited until I was comfortably seated inside before she closed the door for me. As she walked around the back of the SUV, her cellular phone rang. I answered, hearing a voice which instantly ended my afterglow.

“Hello, is Lesley there?” Denise asked.

“She’s busy.” I couldn’t resist answering just as she had that day in which I had called for Lesley.

“Oh, okay,” Denise answered in a chipper voice. “You must be Logan. She talks about you ALL the time. She’s got it bad for you, girl. Anyway, will you tell her that her cousin called and said that she doesn’t have to worry about me crashing at her place, anymore? My girlfriend and I talked and I moving back in with her.”

I fell completely silent as Lesley entered the Jeep, closing the driver’s side door. The expression on my face caused her body to turn to steel.

Denise wondered if she had lost the connection. “Hello?! Did you get all that?”

“Yes. I’ll tell her.”

I turned off her cell phone in silence.

“Everything okay, baby?” Lesley asked me as I sat motionless. She turned to face me, smoothing my cheek.

I lurched over, cupping her face while I kissed her fiercely. The moan which left her lips, being swallowed by my own, made my body tingle with desire for this woman.

“I love you,” I whispered against her lips. The feeling of her smiling as I kissed her, made me feel exuberantly happy.

“And I love you, Logan.” Lesley uttered, between kisses.

It was nice to know that I had finally found a partner, who I could rely upon to traverse this park’s, and even, life’s sometimes treacherous terrain.

12