Trailer Talk

Story Info
Young journalist goes one-on-one with Alice Eve.
2.5k words
4.38
26k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woah! Hey, everybody! This is my first erotic story. Ever. I noticed the lack of tales featuring the beautiful British actress Alice Eve, so I thought, what better place to start? Keep in mind that I wrote this around a year ago and my writing has improved since then; hopefully more stories will be published soon! Enjoy :)


I recently got a job at a movie magazine in LA, and my first assignment was to travel to the set of Star Trek Into Darkness. I wasn't a big Trek guy, but beforehand and on the way there I watched plenty of the films and discovered I really liked them. If nothing else, I was going to meet and have a chat with the likes of JJ Abrams and Chris Pine, which was incredibly exciting.

But the person I was most excited to meet was Alice Eve. I'll admit, she has been the focus of many fantasies of mine. An incredibly good-looking blonde, charming, clever, funny and British, too!

She had just finished shooting for the day and agreed to talk to me in her trailer. I waited outside for several minutes before she invited me in. It was a warm day, so Alice was dressed in more casual clothing; a light blue tank top and black shorts, with her blonde hair shorter than usual but still lovely.

She smiled. "Hello! Sam, right?"

"That would be me," I responded nervously.

I trudged in, having a quick look at her trailer. There was a TV, an Xbox, a couch, a kitchen, and it was gorgeously decorated. She had it made!

Alice plonked herself on the couch, and I followed. I began by asking her some questions to about the movie to ease the tension.

"So, JJ's a very secretive man, what's it like working on such a hugely hush-hush film?" I began.

"It's challenging, that's for sure," she replied. "But I try not to let it bother me. I just get on with job, you know? JJ is just really interested in the characters, and a very good story, so I think he just wants movie-goers to have the best possible experience." So far, so good.

"You've become a pretty big name in Hollywood," I said. "How do you deal with paparazzi, constant attention and so on?"

"You get used it," Alice responded. "Some members of the press are irritating, others... not so much."

"Which category do I come into?"

She raised her eyebrows. "You're doing okay so far."

Alice couldn't reveal much about her character, but she did tell me that she is a new member of the U.S.S. Enterprise. "I play Carol Marcus, and I found her role very intriguing," she hints.

Despite all these tidbits of information, I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. Her tank top hugged her impressive chest, and her smile was to die for. Still, I had to get on with the interview, so I asked a few more Trek-related questions.

"Were you a fan of Star Trek before you came on board?" I quizzed.

"Let me tell you, I loved the original series," she beamed. "My grandfather got me into it. He was a massive fan. We used to sit down and watch old episodes whenever he came around, or sometimes The Next Generation."

We spoke for a few more minutes about Star Trek Into Darkness, before the conversation turned to her other movies. We had become quite comfortable with each other, and we laughed, told stories and had a highly enjoyable time. However, there was one question that kept popping into my mind: how did she feel to go nude and do sex scenes in a film called Crossing Over?

As politely as I could, I asked her the question. "What was your feeling when you went naked for Crossing Over?"

Alice didn't seem offended, luckily. "It was difficult, but I felt the role was complex and the story even more complex, so I did what the story required," she admitted.

"Let me tell you, you didn't do a bad job at all," I quipped.

She raised her eyebrows. "You think so?"

"Are you joking?" I remarked. "You are one stunning woman, Alice. I mean, I like you for a lot of reasons, but your body is certainly right at the top. And you knocked it out of the park."

She picked up the hint. "You liked my performance?"

"Loved it."

"Well then... how about an encore?"

She stood up and slowly lowered the straps of her tank-top. She teased me, giving me a cheeky grin before peeling off her upper clothing. Alice's fantastic breasts were popping out of a black bra, and she began to tease me again. Unclipping the hook on the back, one-by-one she briefly flashed her boobs before removing the bra completely. I gaped at her delicious tits that were now in full view. Her glorious nipples and the soft milky flesh were divine.

She lowered herself onto my lap and embraced me, mashing her lips into mine with eagerness, but, at the same time, tenderness. She smiled.

"Would you like to suck my tits, Sam?" Alice asked. I didn't have to answer verbally.

I latched onto her left boob, sucking on the milky flesh. I teased her nipple by lightly licking it before washing my tongue all over it. Alice let out soft "oohs" and "aahs", which gave me the confidence to step it up a notch. Squeezing her right breast, I nibbled around her tit, savouring every glorious moment. After a minute, I switched to sucking Alice's right boob. I devoured her fleshy globe, licking, kissing and sucking her breast. I palmed her left tit, too, playing with her erect nipples.

While playing with Alice's boobs I had, unsurprisingly, gained a huge erection. Alice must have noticed my boner too, because she slowly took her tits away from my face and hopped off me. She quickly got down on her knees, unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to reveal my throbbing cock.

"That's quite a nice dick," she remarked, before stroking it softly, causing me to moan aloud. She continued pumping my shaft, massaging my balls as well. Finally, she licked her lips and put my boner in her hot mouth. She sucked up and down my dick; Alice's blonde locks bounced as she bobbed up and down on my cock, taking her mouth off only to kiss it and continue.

Her incredible skills were taking my breath away, and soon my dick was covered in her hot saliva. She stroked the base a little more before giving the underside a light kiss. Alice placed my balls in her hot mouth and sucked them, before licking all the way from my balls up the underside of my dick to the head of my shaft. And just when I thought I was getting close, she removed herself from my crotch and stood up.

Alice Eve stepped away from my cock and removed those teasingly tight shorts to reveal black panties that were completely soaked. For the last time, she sexily teased me, moaning and edging me on, before peeling her underwear down her smooth legs.

I admired her shaven pussy as she gave me a full-frontal view of her gorgeous body. Luscious curves, dazzling smile, beautiful tits and glistening clit. She turned around and showed me her ass, which I had, somehow, completely neglected so far. Her round buttocks jiggled and I encouraged Alice to bring them closer. She brought her butt cheeks right to my face, and I planted a wet kiss on the left buttock before doing the same to the right. Soon, I began to lick all over her amazing ass as Alice moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, that's it," she said. "Oh, suck on my arse cheeks."

I took her buttocks into my mouth, gently licking them before completely stuffing them and covering them in spit. I spread her delicious ass cheeks wide and teased her butthole with my tongue, before sticking into her tight bunghole. I moved my hand towards her crotch and she pushed it into her pussy, begging me to rub it. My fingers quickly manoeuvred around her tight snatch as I devoured her asshole.

Quickly, I pulled my pants off, as well as my shirt, and instructed Alice to lie on the couch. I looked at her beautiful pussy and spread her legs wide. I dove right in and nibbled on her clit, pleasuring her with my mouth. My tongue got busy deep inside her moist cunt, licking and sucking with great enthusiasm. She squeezed her boobs, pinching her nipples, moaning with delight.

I decided to mix it up a bit by pushing two fingers inside her pussy, now dripping with juices. By this point, Alice's moans were getting louder and deeper now.

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Don't stop! Ah fuck... ooh, I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming!"

As the orgasm took over her, Alice released herself all over my hand. She was breathing heavily, attempting to collect herself after all the pleasure. I have to admit, I was close to bursting myself. I took one look at the stunning actress and jacked off until I was nearly exploding.

"Alice, I'm nearly there..." I warned.

"Shoot your hot load into my mouth," she responded, opening her mouth wide. It was just in time too, as I jizzed all over her gorgeous face. She lapped up plenty of the cum and gave my dick a quick suck.

"Shall we take a break?"

And so we did. We held each other close, our hot, naked bodies providing comfort. Soon enough, I was hard once again, and Alice wrapped her hands on around my shaft, slowing stroking it with lust.

"Ready for round two?" she quipped.

"Fuck yeah," I said.

The stunning actress stood up and softly pushed me to lie on my back on the sofa. She quickly gave her clit a little rub before hovering over my hard cock. She lowered herself, and before she could tease me I thrusted my shaft into her lovely pussy.

"I've been waiting for that," I groaned.

"Just sit back and enjoy the ride," she said with a smile.

Alice masterfully began to slide herself up and down my cock. Her tits were bouncing, her folds making a wet slapping noise as they hugged my dick and she was moaning softly. I was in such a good position here, no doubt about it. She was glistening with sweat, riding me increasingly harder and faster. I held her hips and thrusted my cock as well, so we both got the most amount of pleasure.

She lifted herself off my cock and crawled on top of me. Alice grinned, as did I, and planted a quick kiss on my lips. I embraced her and kissed her, harder than before, but she loved it. She was on top of me, her lovely legs against mine. I grabbed her ass cheeks, giving them a good squeeze.

I asked her to lie down again, and I got my dick ready by spitting on it. Slowly, I penetrated her; Alice's wet folds parted and her vagina tightened around my cock. I made love to her, sliding my dick in and out of her welcoming pussy. She wrapped her soft legs around my waist and we moaned in ecstasy, feeling the pumps of my shaft. I looked at her wonderful boobs and licked my lips. I wanted to suck them again. So badly. I continued to fuck her cunt but eventually slowed down.

I pulled out of her pussy, reached down and sucked on her gorgeous tits. I devoured them, covering them in drool, spitting and sucking, kissing her delicious breasts. I buried my face in her warm, wet boobs.

"You like my tits, don't you?" Alice said.

"They're magical," I replied with delight, latching onto them again.

I alternated between squeezing and sucking her breasts, and she let out gorgeous moans while I enjoyed myself. I kissed her tits one last time, then took myself off them. We took a quick break as Alice played with her boobs, rubbing and squeezing the wet mounds. She pinched the nipples and let out a low groan. They were dripping with saliva, but she seemed to love that. I took the opportunity to spit on my cock and jerked off to this awesome sight.

"Let's do something a bit rougher," she purred.

We returned to missionary position, but I lifted her legs higher and stuck her left leg behind my back. I fucked her sweet pussy with a great speed, groaning as she moaned.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I love it...." she confirmed. "Fuck me harder."

As requested, I grasped her legs, tightened my crotch and fucked her faster. I thrusted intensely and my cock pounded her delicious, wet cunt. Realizing the end was probably near, I prompted the final position. "How should we finish off?"

"Why don't you fuck my arse?" Alice suggested. "You seemed to love it before."

"Say no more!" I replied with enthusiasm.

She bent over, giving me a full view of her gorgeous ass. "Ready?" I asked.

"Stick it in, big boy!" she responded with pleasure.

I excitedly grabbed my cock, gave it a quick stroke and pushed it into her tight butthole. We moaned in ecstasy as I felt her ass squeeze my dick. I began to pump in and out, slowly and gently at first.

"Oh, that feels good," Alice let out.

"You're so tight!" I responded.

I slid my shaft in and out of her ass as Alice moaned with pleasure. She was held upright by her arms, which began to tremble, so I suggested she lean on the floor. When she got into that position, I increased my thrusting, fucking her butthole faster and harder.

"Oh yeah, I love that," she said. "Keep fucking my arse, Sam."

"Yes, ma'am," I responded.

My cock was rock hard, pushing its way into this delicious asshole. I gave her the fucking of the lifetime, and it would be an understatement to say I wasn't enjoying it too.

"I've never had anything like this before," she breathed. "I'm almost done..."

"Me too," I admitted.

"Just keep thrusting until it oozes out of my asshole, baby," she quipped.

Such deliciously sexy talk only pushed me closer to the edge.

I gave a few more solid thrusts before the bubbling in my balls made me shoot my load in her tight, delightful ass. I'll admit, I was pretty exhausted after all that fucking. Alice kept moaning and moaning until she called out my name and the orgasm took over her. I pulled my cock out of her butt and collapsed onto her couch. She stood up and gave me a beautiful smile before lying next to me. We snuggled, naked, for a little while before I realised I should have left sooner.

I began to get dressed, but Alice just sat in all her naked glory on the couch. It was a sight I wouldn't soon forget.

"So, will we do this again sometime?" she asked..

Taken aback, I said nothing for a few seconds. "Yeah," I grinned. "Definitely."

She gave me her number and encouraged me to take a photo of her nude, perfect body. In the most seductive pose possible, Alice Eve was now secured on my phone and in my memories, and I was certain we'd get together again...