Trailer Trash

Story Info
Billy Joe fucks Sally Mae and then her momma.
8.2k words
4.54
263.7k
235
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,967 Followers

Billy Joe Parker hears a vehicle pull up outside the beat up old trailer where he lives with his daddy. He looks out the window and sees Sally Mae Struthers getting out of her pick-up truck. She's wearing a pair of tight shorts and a cotton top that stretches across her ample tits. Billy Joe hasn't seen her in a long time and is pleasantly surprised by the unexpected visit. He walks out to say hello.

"Hey Sally Mae." Billy Joe's eyes scan her body. "It sure is good to see you. What you doing here?"

"Hey Billy Joe. Momma sent me to fetch your daddy. He was supposed to come by an fix the stove. Mamma cain't cook."

"Well your mamma is shit outta luck," Billy Joe tells her. "He didn't come home last night - probably in town drunk on his ass. But since you here come on inside an have a beer. I ain't seen you in a long time."

"I cain't do that Billy Joe. I ain't supposed to drink cause I'm only 19, and mamma would kill me if she knew I went inside a house alone with a boy."

"You 19 already?" Billy Joe asks with a surprised look on his face. "No wonder you look so grown up."

"I am," she says proudly. "I'm gonna graduate from high school next year. I might even go to college."

"You always was real smart. Why don't you come on inside just for a little," argues Billy Joe taking her arm and moving her towards the trailer. "You're gonna hurt my feelings if you don't pay me a proper visit and tell me what you been up to."

"Well, I guess it won't hurt." Sally Mae says stepping up into the doorway. "But just for a little bit cause I gotta be getting back."

Sally Mae doesn't let on how excited she is to be with him. Like most of the girls in school, she had a major crush on him even though he was several years older. Billy Joe opens the door and lets Sally Mae go first so he can admire her firm ass swaying back and forth against the tight shorts she is wearing. She takes a seat on the couch while Billy Joe opens the refrigerator.

"You sure grew up since we was in school together, Sally Mae. You was just a kid when I dropped out to help daddy, but now your titties are almost as big as your mommas, and you got a real fine ass."

"Don't you be talking trash to me or I'm gonna leave," Sally Mae warns him with pursed lips. "I'm not like those girls you used to go out with in high school."

"I'm sorry, Sally Mae. I just couldn't help but notice, that's all. Here's your beer. It sure is good seeing you again."

Billy Joe lifts his can to her as a toast. Sally Mae touches his can with hers and then takes several long sips. Billy Joe sits next to her on the couch.

"It's good to see you too Billy Joe," she replies. "It's been a long time. I figured you'd be married by now to that girl you was with all the time... what was her name?"

"Pammy Lee? She went west to get in the movies. Someone told me she was making them x-rated kind. I know from personal experience that she'd be awfully good at it. She could suck a peanut off the bottom of a coke bottle."

"Now stop talking like that Billy Joe. I don't wanna know about that kinda stuff."

"You trying to tell me you ain't never been with a boy?" He asks. "A pretty girl like you?"

"What I do with boys is none a your business."

"I guess it ain't none a my business," Billy Joe agrees. "Can I ask if you got a steady fellow?"

"Not really," she says taking several more swigs of her beer. "Ever since my step-daddy disappeared momma don't like boys to hang around. I go out with Bobby Ray sometimes after school but she don't know about it."

"I guess I cain't blame her, Sally Mae. As pretty as you are boys would be beating down your door."

Sally Mae quickly drains the rest of her beer out of nervousness. Billy Joe stands and gets her another. She takes several deep gulps. She is not used to drinking alcohol and begins to feel a little lightheaded and tipsy.

"You really think I'm pretty?" Sally Mae asks.

"As pretty as a picture," Billy Joe tells her. "You look good enough to eat, and I mean that in a nice way so don't go getting all mad at me."

Sally Mae smiles and takes another sip. Her nipples feel like they are going to burst from all the attention he is giving her. She looks up at him with her big blue eyes.

"How about you Billy Joe, you seeing anyone special?"

"Not really. Remember Mary Jo? I poked her a few times. Same with Betty Ann. It ain't nothing regular."

Sally Mae hits Billy Joe on the arm.

"I wasn't asking about your sex life. Sides, I don't believe you cause I know both of them got married and dropped out of school."

"Well, Sally Mae, that means they ain't virgins, right? I guess their hubbies ain't taking care a business at home. Once they sampled Mr. Big they was hooked."

Sally Mae turns red at this remark but doesn't say anything. She downs her second beer practically chugging it. The alcohol has her head spinning. She stands and puts her hand on a chair for balance.

"I gotta pee. Then I best be going before momma gets mad."

"So soon? Have another beer first," Billy Joe pleads. "I don't want you to leave just yet now that we're gettin to know each other."

Sally Mae really doesn't want to leave either. She likes all the attention she is getting from Billy Joe. He's older and better looking than the immature boys at her school. She decides to stay a little longer.

"I guess I could have one more for I go."

Sally Mae staggers to the bathroom while Billy Joe gets her another beer. She returns and sits down on the couch sipping nervously from the can. Billy Joe sits next to her. He puts his arm around her pulling her closer. She lays her head on his shoulder and looks up at him with her bright blue eyes. He takes the can from her hand and puts it on the end table.

"Can I kiss you, Sally Mae?" Billy Joe asks moving his face closer to hers. "It would be an honor if you would let me."

She tilts her head. Their lips meet. She opens her mouth and feels Billy Joe push his tongue into it. He moves his hand up to her breast and squeezes it through the top she is wearing. Sally Mae pulls his hand away without breaking the kiss. Billy Joe moves his hand over her breast again and gently caresses it.

"I don't think I ought to be letting you do that, Billy Joe," Sally Mae tells him in a whisper as she pulls her lips from his. She doesn't move his hand. "You might go tell. I got a reputation you know."

He finds her hard nipple and pinches it through her top. Sally Mae gasps.

"I wouldn't tell, Sally Mae. It's just between us. Nobody'll know, I promise."

"You best not tell Billy Joe. If momma finds out she'll kill me -- an you too."

The kiss resumes. Sally Mae's nipple feels like it is going to burst under the gentle caress of his fingers. Billy Joe slides his hand down and pulls up her top. He reaches into her bra and squeezes the naked flesh of her soft breast.

"I don't know, Billy Joe," she tells him pulling his hand away. "Maybe we best stop. I told you I ain't that kind a girl. You can't just have your way with me like you did with them girls in high school."

"I know that Sally Mae. We're not doing nothing but foolin around a little. Besides, you you let Bobby Ray touch you like that."

"I never said I let Bobby Ray touch me," protests Sally Mae indignantly. "Sides, it was different with him cause he took me out on a proper date."

"Then I promise to take you on a proper date, Sally Mae."

"Really?" Sally Mae replies a little too enthusiastically. "You promise."

"I promise."

Billy Joe kisses Sally Mae and slips his hand under her top. This time she lets him. He unsnaps her bra. Sally Mae lifts her arm and puts it around his neck. His fingers knead the naked flesh of her soft melons and pinch her swollen nipples. Sally Mae gasps. He pussy is tingling and seeping into her panties. Billy Joe slides his lips down to her neck and nibbles on the sensitive skin.

"Mmmmmm... Billy Joe, you getting me all excited," she purrs.

Billy Joe lifts her top higher. Sally Mae puts her arms in the air so he can remove it along with her bra. Her oversized melons bounce freely on her chest. Billy Joe sits back to take in the view. He stares at her two perfectly formed tits capped by large brown swollen nipples with tips poking out like erasers.

"Them are mighty fine titties Sally Mae."

Billy Joe's reaches out with his big hand to squeeze the naked flesh. His thumb rubs across her sensitive nipple. Sally Mae's head is still spinning from the beer. She likes what he was doing but knows it is wrong to let him.

"You... you promise to take me on a proper date, Billy Joe?"

"Of course Sally Mae."

"When we gonna go on our date?" She asks biting her lower lip.

"Real soon, Sally Mae. Maybe this weekend," Billy Joe assures her. He lowers his head and sucks a nipple into his mouth.

"Oooohhh... Billy Joe... what're you doing to me... oh gawd..."

Billy Joe rakes his teeth across her nipple and swirls his tongue over the tip. He pinches her other nipple with his fingers. Sally Mae's head is spinning.

"Mmmmmmmmm... oh lord..."

Sally Mae runs her fingers through his hair. She is moaning from the sensations surging through her body. She has her eyes closed. Her breathing becomes erratic. Jolts of pleasure shoot straight from her nipples to her pussy. Billy Joe lowers his hand down between her legs and presses his fingers into the crotch of her shorts.

"Noooo," she protests putting her hand on his arm without pulling it away. "Not there."

He doesn't move his hand. His fingers dig into her pussy through her shorts. Billy Joe kisses up to her neck. Sally Mae slowly moves her thighs apart and moans. Despite her protest she finds her body pushing back against his fingers. Billy Joe pushes a tongue into her ear. Sally Mae's gasps and moans are faster and more erratic. An explosion rips through her pussy.

"Oh... oh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... uuunnnggghhhhh..."

Sally Mae twists and squirms against his fingers. Juices gush from her pussy and soak her panties. Billy Joe continues to dig his fingers into her quivering sex. She finally pulls his arm away. She curls up with her back to him. Her body is still shaking. Billy Joe uses this opportunity to unfasten his jeans and pull out his hard cock.

"Sally Mae, I think it's time to introduce you to Mr. Big."

When he pushes down his jeans, Billy Joe's throbbing eight inch cock springs free and pokes up from his lap. Sally Mae turns to see what he is talking about. Her eyes get big.

"Wha... what're you doing Billy Joe. Ohmygod, put that thing away right now."

"You seen one before, I know, but not one like this. I can tell it likes you plenty. You can touch it if you want."

Billy Joe takes her hand and wraps her fingers around the hard flesh of his cock holding them in place with his own hand.

" Wha... stop that, Billy Joe. I didn't say I wanted to touch it. I told you to put it away."

Despite her words Sally Mae finds herself staring at his cock. She keeps her hand wrapped around the hard flesh.

"That feels good Sally Mae," Billy Joe tells her encouragingly. "Now move your hand up and down like this. Yeah... just like that."

Billy Joe takes his hand from hers. Sally Mae continues to slowly stroke him with her eyes fixed on his cock.

"You promise you ain't gonna tell nobody Billy Joe?"

"Course not Sally Mae. Try doing it faster."

"And you promise to take me on a proper date?"

"Of course, Sally Mae. How many times do I have to tell you?"

Staring intently at his cock, Sally Mae pumps her hand up and down his shaft. Her tits are bouncing on her chest with each stroke. Her eyes remain fixed on his cock. She strokes him faster and faster. Billy Joe puts his hand on the back of her neck and forces her head down towards his throbbing member. Sally Mae tries to resist but he is too strong.

"Stop that Billy Joe. I ain't that kinda girl. I... ggaaaahhhh..."

Billy Joe forces his cock between her lips and into her mouth. He holds her head down while he fucks it in and out. Slowly he feels her resistance fade.

"That's it Sally Mae. Just let it slide between your lips and use your tongue..."

" Gggggghhhhh... mmmmmpppphhhhh... sssllluuuuuuuppppp..."

He lets go of her head. Sally Mae wraps her fingers around his shaft and continues to aggressively suck his cock.

"Oooohhh yeah... you done this before, hadn't you? Oooohhhhhhhh..."

"Ssssuup...ssssuup... sssuup... ggggggrrrrrraaahhhhh... sssshhhuuuppp... mmmmmpppphhhh... sssuup... sssuup..."

Sally Mae finally pulls away from his thrusting cock. Spit drools from her lips and down her chin.

"Don't you go shooting in my mouth Billy Joe."

"Course not Sally Mae. What kind a person do you think I am anyway?"

Billy Joe pushes her head down. Sally Mae eagerly swallows his cock using her lips and tongue to caress the ridges and veins of his hard flesh.

"Oh god... you do that better than Pammy Lee or anyone. See if you can take it deeper."

"Shluuup... gggggggaaaahhhhhh... mmmmpppphhhh..."

Billy Joe grabs her head and rams his cock up into her mouth faster and faster. He feels his balls shrink and his cock swell. He is unable to stop the impending explosion.

"Oh gawd... aaaaawwwww... Sally Mae... I cain't stop it... AAAARRRGGGGGGHHHH..."

Cum explodes from his cock and fills her mouth. Sally Mae pulls away and gets splattered all over her face and tits by several more powerful spurts. When he is drained Sally Mae looks up at him angrily with cum dripping down her face and drooling from her lips.

"Shit, Billy Joe, look what you done. You promised you wasn't gonna shoot in my mouth."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it Sally Mae," Billy Joe says with a grin on his face. "Not the way you was doing me. I couldn't hold back."

"Well I don't think it's funny," Sally Mae says with a scowl. "Anyhow, I gotta clean up an get going for momma wonders what happened to me."

Sally Mae goes into the bathroom and looks in the mirror. A girl with cum splattered all over her face and tits is staring back at her. For some unexplained reason she can feel a powerful tingling between her legs. She puts a hand into her shorts and slides a finger along the moist gash of her pussy. Sucking Billy Joe has turned her on something awful. She needs to get off but decides to wait until she is home. It will be safer that way, she thinks to herself.

After Sally Mae cleans up she realizes that her bra and top are still in the other room. She puts a hand towel across her tits to cover them and opens the bathroom door. Billy Joe is standing by the couch stark naked. He is holding her top and bra in his hand with a smirk on his face. This gets her angry.

"Give them to me, Billy Joe. Right now. And for Christ's sake put some clothes on."

Her tone was stern but her words were still slurred from the beer.

"Aw, Sally Mae, I hope you ain't mad at me. I would never forgive myself if I made you hate me. The fact is, Sally Mae, I really like you."

His words soften her resolve. The fact is she likes him too despite what happened. She looks at him with tender eyes.

"I don't hate you, Billy Joe," she says moving closer, "But I really do need to be getting home. Can I have my top back?"

"Let me have one more look at them fine titties before you go. Please, Sally Mae."

She frowns and drops the towel. Billy Joe's eyes feast on her magnificent beauties. His cock begins to grow. Sally Mae glances down quickly and then back up.

"There. Now I gotta go."

"Turn around first," he begs of her with pleading eyes. "Let me get one final look at your back side. You're so beautiful. I want to remember every part of you."

"You're too much, Billy Joe," she says in an exasperated voice. His flattery has softened her resolve. "I'll do it but then I'm going for sure."

She turns around. Billy Joe looks down and sees her firm ass cheeks stretching the white shorts she is wearing.

"That is one fine lookin ass, Sally Mae. But you gotta you bend over so I can get a better look. Do that for me and then you can go."

"I don't know what has gotten into you, Billy Joe," she complains while putting her hands on the table and tilting her ass in the air.

Showing him her body like this is a turn-on. Sally Mae feels her pussy tingle and her nipples swell. Billy Joe steps forward and squeezes one of her rounded cheeks with his hand.

"I didn't say you could touch," Sally Mae protests. She brushes his hand away.

"It was just a little love squeeze," replies Billy Joe moving in behind her and wrapping his hands around her waist.

Sally Mae feels his cock press against her cheeks. Two hands move up her stomach and cover her naked breasts. He sinks his teeth into the side of her neck. Sally Mae gasps.

"You got to stop, Billy Joe,' she whispers. Her trembling body betrays her real desire. "Momma's waiting."

Billy Joe slides a hand down her stomach and slips it under the waist of her shorts. His fingers push into her panties and across the thick curls covering her mound until they reach the searing folds of her pussy. He rubs a fingertip across her clit.

"No," she moans putting a hand on his arm. "We cain't. Momma's... Oooohhhhh."

Two fingers curl up and into her hot pussy. Sally Mae moans and throws her head back. He bites down lightly on her neck and slowly fucks her with his fingers.

"You sure do got a hot pussy, Sally Mae," he whispers into her ear an pushes his tongue in it.

His fingers go faster and faster. Sally Mae is breathing hard in a series of gasps and moans. Juices are seeping from her pussy. Suddenly he removes his fingers from her body. Sally Mae is confused. Billy Joe quickly yanks down her shorts and panties and bends her over the table. Before she knows what is happening his cock slides between her cheeks and sinks deep into her pussy.

"Oh... oh gawd... uuuunnngggghhhhh... aaaahhhhhh..."

Billy Joe reaches around and squeezes her big tits while his cock hammers her in hard and deep strokes. Sally Mae moans and squeals with pleasure. The pressure in her belly is incredible. Her head is spinning and her legs are shaking. The explosion hits hard sending her to places she has never been.

"UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH... OOOOOHHH..."

"Aw fuck, Sally Mae, I can feel your juices squirtin all over me."

"Uh... uh... oh... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....

Billy Joe pulls his cock out of Sally Mae's quivering body and walks over to the couch where he sits. Sally Mae is still sprawled over the table whimpering and breathing hard. She can feel pussy juice trickling down her thighs.

"How about you come over here, Sally Mae, and climb on top."

Sally Mae pushes up from the table and looks over to Billy Joe with glazed eyes. Her shorts and panties are still bunched around her knees.

"You promise you ain't gonna tell no one, right?" Sally Mae asks again. Her pussy feels empty. She knows she wants more. "Cause if momma ever found out she'd kill us both."

"Course I won't tell no one Sally Mae. This is between you and me. Now climb on up here."

Billy Joe waves his hard cock which is poking up from his lap. Sally Mae steps out of her shorts and panties. She moves over to the couch where she straddles him with her knees. Billy Joe guides his swollen cock to her dripping pussy. She lowers herself until she can feel his hard meat sink deep into her cunt. Billy Joe grabs her ass cheeks and slams up into her. She lifts up and impales her pussy on his cock again and again.

"Ooooohhhhhh... oh gawd... mmmmmmmmmm..."

"Ride that big hard cock, Sally Mae," Billy Joe shouts just before he sucks a nipple into his mouth.

"Ung, ung, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh... oh gawd... I, I, aaaaahhhhhhh..."

Billy Joe flips her onto her back and mounts her from the top driving his cock straight down into her pussy on each thrust. Her heels slam repeatedly into his ass cheeks trying to draw him deeper. Another orgasm explodes through her pussy drenching his cock and balls. Her fingers claw at his back almost drawing blood.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,967 Followers