Train Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light in the room was from a lamp on the bedside table. It wasn't very bright but it allowed me to see her well enough to have what for me was a new feeling while having sex. I began to alternate between the exquisite sensations of what she was doing to me with just looking at her in awe of what an incredibly sexy woman she was. I was desperately driving my brain cells to record every detail both tactile and visual of what was happening because I knew this was a once in a lifetime event and I didn't want to miss anything. In the midst of rocking back and forth while she slid her wet cunt from the tip of my cock to the base, she almost nonchalantly reached up and unhooked her bra then let it slide off her onto the floor without missing a beat. She sat upright while she began to raise and lower herself on me and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

She was breathing faster now and moaning softly. She had her eyes closed but then suddenly opened them and a look of pure lust swept across her face. She was bouncing up and down on me now and I could tell she was getting closer to cumming. I had the feeling that being on top was not something she had gotten to do very much. Clearly, she enjoyed this position immensely. Her forehead was beaded with sweat and she moved her right hand down from her breast and started rubbing her clit. It didn't take much of that to finally send her over the top and her pussy was now literally milking my cock without her moving at all. It was all I could do to keep from cumming with her but I had plans for more and somehow managed to just watch her orgasm and marvel at its intensity.

When she had recovered sufficiently, she rolled off me and lay down beside me. She lay on her back and I took the opportunity to check my watch and was delighted to see that it was only ten past one. I moved down to the foot of the bed and removed her shoes, then reached up and unsnapped the straps of the garter belt from her stockings. I rolled each one down and off and kissed each of her feet before pulling the belt down over her hips and put it on the chair.

Standing at the foot of her bed I at last got to look at her entire body in all its naked glory. She silently and unashamedly gave my eyes permission to go wherever they desired. I have never enjoyed anything before or since as much as just looking at her. I could have stayed there for hours. But I couldn't so I forced myself to move back onto the bed with her. It was my turn to guide things; time to step up and be more of a participant and less of a spectator. I spread her legs and knelt between them, taking a minute to look at her perfectly shaped breasts and the soft brown hair that barely covered her sex. This was way before the current fad for bald pussies but her pubic hair seemed to be naturally sparse and it was very exciting to see her recently fucked lips beneath the downy cover. I lowered myself over her and kissed each breast softly. I alternated between them kissing and sucking and licking them until her nipples stiffened and rose up to poke at my tongue.

Constantly aware that the clock was ticking I tore myself away from her breasts and kissed my way down her stomach. I stopped to kiss and then lick her navel and gradually slid my tongue lower until I could feel the first hairs at the top of the triangle that defined her pussy. If I had had the time, I would have kissed each and every one of them, envying their good fortune to be living where they were. I moved on, slowly kissing down to the top of the hood of her clit. Licking gently at the beginning of the cleft in her taut skin with the tip of my tongue. An almost indiscernible shudder rippled through her abdomen. I licked again a little lower, pulling the hood up slightly to expose the tip of her clit to the air. I was frenziedly trying to balance taking my time with the knowledge that there was precious little time to take.

I placed my hand at the top of her hood and pulled back on her stomach fully exposing her fleshy jewel and covered it with my mouth. It was time to get serious. I sucked her into my mouth and licked and gently bit her until her legs reflexively spread wider and she pulled her knees up toward her chest. She was loving what I was doing to her and I was loving doing it. I began to lick her with broad strokes from her puckered ass to the top of her clit spreading the moist inner lips out on each side and savoring each one between licks. I paused and spent dear seconds gazing at the magnificence of her womanhood so open and exposed. She was moaning audibly now and arching her back to push her wet slit against my mouth. I had my tongue as far into her vagina as I could get it and could feel her juices flowing onto it. My thumb was rubbing her clit as I had seen her do to herself when she was on top of me earlier. I replaced my tongue with a finger of my other hand and searched for her g-spot. Her vocal response alerted me that I had found it. I inserted a second finger and began to stroke it against the sensitive spot as her moaning turned into French words that I was unfamiliar with.

I may not have been able to translate those words into English but I certainly understood their meaning. I kept on licking and stroking and rubbing as intensely as I could and just when I felt the first contractions of her inner walls I removed my fingers from her pussy and pressed my index finger against her puckered asshole. I deftly pushed and inserted it as far as I could. I glued my mouth to her sopping wet opening and silently sent her messages. "Let me eat you, let me drink you, let me taste you, smell you, feel you. Give me everything you've got and take from me everything you need". She went into two distinct convulsions. One of a powerful and shuddering orgasm and another of French syllables that sounded like a mixture of screaming, singing and praying all mixed together in a futile attempt to verbally convey the powerful feelings surging through her. I was absolutely enthralled at her ability to climax. And equally amazed that I had been capable of providing it for her. It wasn't like this was my first time doing this but I had never before gotten this kind of reaction.

I checked my watch and was again surprised to see that it took only twelve minutes to orally bring her to what could only be described as a world-class orgasm. However, I had a raging hard penis and she had a dripping wet cunt and we had about twenty-three minutes left before I had to face the unpleasant prospect of leaving. If I had to go, I wanted to leave her thoroughly fucked. Nothing in my experience or imagination, including what had just transpired, could have prepared me for what was about to happen.

We had hugged each other, caressed each other, kissed, fucked and sucked each other. Now it was time for the Grande Finale. It was time to make love with each other. I would have liked to have given her a little more time to recuperate from her previous orgasm but I just didn't have it to give. I raised my head up from where it had been lying on her stomach and moved up to kneel again between her legs. I lightly traced the head of my cock along her wet slit and when I reached the opening to her vagina I gently pushed the head inside. I slowly slid into her until I was completely surrounded by her warm, wet interior. It felt like nature had custom designed us for each other. I had never felt so perfectly enveloped by a pussy before. My balls fit snuggly into the space where her ass cheeks conjoined and felt like they were on a warm soft pillow. I wanted to just stay completely still and feel the intimate connection that formed between us. But again, that hellish timetable compelled me to move on.

I bent forward and as I did her legs instinctively bent and pulled up on either side of me. I put my hands on either side of her head and lowered down to where I was just barely touching my chest to hers. Her eyes were still closed. Her mind not quite yet out of the orgasmic fog she had only moments before been lost in. I could feel her torso gently rise to meet me as she breathed steadily but shallowly. I kissed her and slowly started moving in and out of her. Her body responded as she began to move her hips to the same rhythm. We moved together in an ancient dance beginning the ascent back to the heights of sexual fulfillment. After only a couple of minutes of this prelude, suddenly, everything changed.

My breathing, which until now had been fairly regular, became deeper and slower. Each breath seemed to take longer. I could feel energy begin to spread through my chest and with each breath I began to feel stronger and more relaxed. Within seconds I knew I had never felt this good in my life. It felt like every cell in my body was operating at its optimum potential. Yvette's eyes opened and immediately I could tell she was feeling everything that was happening to me because it was happening to her too. She smiled and stretched out her arms as though she felt like she could fly. She wrapped them around me and pulled me down on top of her. At the same time she wrapped her legs around my lower body and locked me in a tight embrace. An unknown external force seemed to be directing our every movement. We weren't breathing, we were being breathed. As I inhaled, she exhaled passing the breath back and forth between us. Each of us enriching it with a sweet perfume coming from somewhere deep inside us.

The same thing was happening with our coupling. We weren't making love, love was making us into finely tuned instruments so it could take us to the highest of its planes that human beings are allowed to go. The pace picked up. Long, steady thrusts of my cock were met by a complimentary push and pull of her hips and a squeezing and relaxing of her vagina. Still the breathing was perfectly synchronized. Not the gasping, shallow, heaving breaths that usually accompanied the approach of a quickened tempo as you desperately race to a biological release.

I had never felt anything as wonderful as this. I wouldn't have believed you could feel this wonderful. Soon a subtle tingling at the base of my spine alerted me to the beginning of my orgasm. The look on Yvette's faced told me she was nearing hers as well. It began as if in slow motion. My cock swelled and hardened and I could feel each individual blood vessel constricting and all the physiological changes that were preparing for the release of my cum. Fluids moving. Hormones releasing and racing into place. My prostate churning and readying the liquids for expulsion. At the same time I could feel Yvette's internal changes readying her to receive it. Her secretions flowing. Her cervix opening. Muscles involuntarily readying to milk out every drop. I knew she felt all of this too but this time there was no grunting or moaning. She looked strong, aware and happy as though we were riding a surfboard on top of a tsunami. We were in it and above it at the same time.

Then it happened. We experienced the simultaneous orgasm that under normal circumstances would have overwhelmed us and drowned us in sensations. This was different. This felt like a gentle Caribbean wave washing over us and covering us with warm ocean water. My cum sprayed into her in jets and she held me tight to receive it; throwing back her head with each hot spurt. But instead of draining me like it usually did, it seemed to just make me feel more wonderful. The physical release was only the beginning.

A warm feeling began to spread from just above where we were joined and flow like honey slowly and steadily upward through our bodies. We were still breathing in unison. Not lost in an orgasmic overload but more aware than I had ever felt before. Soon this spreading energy reached our chests and we could feel our hearts begin to melt from the golden honey dripping onto them. They began to beat in perfect synchronicity with our breathing. The orgasm shifted from a physical one to a spiritual one. Pure unconditional love was passing back and forth between us with each heartbeat. After all this time I still know no words that could come close to describing what this felt like. It was way past love. Pure joy. Ecstasy. Bliss. No fear. No thoughts. Another shift and the spiritual orgasm changed to prayer. A glow of golden light surrounded us in an aureole and slowly subsided. The final movement of a symphony of love. The rest is silence.

I had no idea how long this lasted. It would not have surprised me if it had been days. I was still looking into Yvette's eyes. How I had the presence of mind to look at my watch I will never know because all I wanted to do was stay in her arms for the rest of my life. It was twenty minutes before two. All of this had taken place in the span of twenty-three minutes. I rolled over and lay beside her on my side so I could look at her for just a few minutes longer before getting up. She reached out and took my hand and held it so tenderly that it almost hurt. A line from Kahlil Gibran's 'The Prophet' flashed into my thoughts:

'To know the pain of too much tenderness'.

It was one of the things love was supposed to teach you. Until that moment, I had not believed it to be possible. She laid her head back on the pillow and started softly speaking. "Oh Francois, qu'avons-nous fait?" She kept repeating it, pausing for a few seconds between each repetition. "Qu'avons-nous fait?" "Qu'avons-nous fait?" "Qu'avons-nous fait?" I couldn't answer her for two reasons. I wasn't completely sure what she was asking and even if I had been I simply didn't know. I kissed her for what would be the very last time.

I could wait no longer. I slid down and got up and started retrieving my clothes. She arose and walked over to a door on the other side of the room. She opened it and took a beautiful green full-length silk robe off a hanger and put it on. When she turned around I could see that it had a gorgeous pink hibiscus embroidered across the entire back. I dressed as fast as I could before I could even think the thought that was sitting in my head waiting to be verbalized. I walked toward the door to the hallway and she met me and put her arm around my waist as she had done when she brought me up here. Together we walked down the hall and down the stairs to the foyer. I looked at my watch. Thirteen minutes until two. I wanted to leave at ten minutes until two even though I knew I could make it back to the train in five. No sense cutting it too close. She left me standing there at the bottom of the stairs just in front of the door to the outside and hurriedly walked into the bar. She came back seconds later with a cloth bag that contained three large bottles of Evian water. "Pour votre voyage" she said as she handed it to me.

The remainder of those three minutes are the most poignant I have ever spent on this earth. She stood there four feet away from me as still as a statue with a beatific look on her face. She was no longer just the sexy French woman I had met barely an hour before. What we had shared had revealed her as a pure and innocent child full of joy and delight and transformed her into a goddess capable of a love that I never knew existed. I felt humbled to even be in her presence. The belt of her robe had come untied and it was parted so that I could see most of her exquisite body unselfconsciously displayed. Neither of us spoke. There was no need to. Everything I was feeling was written on my face and mirrored on hers. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Another line from 'The prophet' came into my mind:

'And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation'.

You would have to be in a situation like this to appreciate just what a profound statement this is. I wished my French had been good enough to translate it and say it to her but it really wasn't necessary. We had not said that word to each other; we didn't have to. She knew what was in my heart as surely as I knew what was in hers. Still she did not waiver or even blink. Still breathing in that deep relaxed way as when we had made love. So much passed between us in silence standing there that it would fill a book if words existed to express it. A solemn, holy communion between two who had briefly become one.

I looked at my watch. The second hand clicked to the top of the dial. The minute hand pointed to ten. I turned around, slid the latch back and opened the door. I stepped out and closed it behind me. I ran across the intersection and headed for the station down the street.

I walked past the side of the station and out onto the platform next to the train. I glanced up at the big white clock with the black numerals that every train station in Europe seemed to have on their platforms. It was four minutes until two. I headed down toward the end of the train and saw the conductor standing on the platform. I wanted to be sure of the meaning of what Yvette had repeated while she held my hand so I asked him to translate. He said it meant 'What have we done'.

I continued walking and thought about her question. 'What have we done?' Not 'What have you done to me?' The difference was subtle but significant. It meant she accepted being an equal partner in what we had experienced; and even though she may not have intended it, she shared responsibility for making it happen and she needed no reassurance that I had felt the same depths of pleasure and wonder as she had. She had completely surrendered herself to our passion and allowed me to touch her soul and she had responded and touched mine in return.

I got to the car and climbed up the steps to the covered deck at the back and stood there looking out toward the town. I remembered what the conductor had said 'We just stop here to do a little rearranging so we can move on'. Well, I had certainly had some rearranging done in my brief visit and like it or not, it was time to move on. But I was taking a souvenir with me that I would keep for the rest of my life. I sent a thought to Yvette that said "it may have been your birthday but I'm the one who got the gift"; realizing as I thought it that both of us had given and received more than we could ever have imagined just ninety short minutes ago. The train lurched slightly and we began to move. I stayed there watching until the light of the station receded into darkness and finally disappeared.

I opened the door and went into the car. Our compartment appeared dark so I carefully opened the sliding door. They were all still sleeping. I sat down as quietly as I could and put the water bottles in a large pocket made of stretchy netting on the wall beside me. Then I realized this is what I had gone looking for in the first place. I hadn't had anything to drink but wine and a glass of champagne since getting on the train in Milan. I retrieved one of the bottles, opened it and then paused to thank her silently for this final thoughtful gesture. I had almost overlooked the selfless significance of this gift. I savored each sip as if it were the last water on earth. When I had finished half the bottle, I put it back in the pocket and leaned back. I should have been exhausted but I was still too electrified by what had happened.

I took a deep breath and inhaled the sublime fragrance of Yvette still permeating my body. I could still feel her all over me; still taste her on my lips; still see those beautiful blue eyes looking at me so lovingly; still hear her haunting question echoing in my ears "Oh Francois, qu'avons-nous fait? qu'avons-nous fait? qu'avons-nous fait?" Suddenly the answer appeared in my mind; a line from a poem by William Blake that I had read in an English Lit class and not understood until now:

'See a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower.

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour'.