Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taco Palace was only a block away from the mall. Anna followed Rachel's car into the parking lot and pulled in next to her. The two walked in together and Rachel made her order at the counter. "I'll have the taco platter," she told the man behind the counter.

"Okay. Would you like a drink with that?" he asked in a thick accent. "Our pineapple margaritas are good tonight," he offered, eyeing the two pretty girls up and down.

Rachel turned to Anna. "What do you think? You up for sharing a pitcher?"

Anna hesitated briefly. "Sure. I need a drink after that boring ass session," she mumbled in jest. Rachel laughed in response and finished her order. Soon enough, they were sitting in the mostly empty restaurant, talking amidst some small awkward silences that come from not quite knowing a person. Anna found out that Rachel worked at an advertising firm as an assistant, had only graduated a year ago from college, and like herself, was taking the Mercury's job for the extra Christmas money. After a long period, considering there weren't many other customers around, the girls' order number finally was called.

Anna grabbed the tray of delicious smelling Mexican food and pitcher of drinks and Rachel picked up salsa and napkins, then they decided to head outside to the patio seating. Through their hungry scarfing, they talked more as they began to get happy from the alcohol. After practically inhaling her enchilada plate, Anna sat back in her chair with margarita in hand. "This is so great," she said her herself, looking at Rachel. She was ecstatic to meet someone unique and exciting.

Rachel finished up her meal too and topped off her beverage. Looking at her wristwatch, she sighed, "It'll still take me 45 minutes to get home and we haven't even polished off half of the margaritas!".

"Well, we better get moving on that then!" Anna poured herself another. She felt her bravery and confidence returning after wavering a bit in Rachel's presence. "You have someone waiting for you to get home?" she asked, bringing her cup up to her mouth.

"No, not at all, unfortunately," Rachel giggled to break the tension. "My last boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago...get this...for a much older woman." Anna's eyes widened and she guffawed with laughter.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she paused, "it's probably not that funny."

"Well, it is now," Rachel smiled and continued. "He's a jackass anyway. But, yeah, it's just me and I'm just looking. Know what I mean?" She had the feeling Anna was single as well.

"I sure do," Anna replied. She thought back to her solo sexual exploits of last night and felt a familiar tingle in her pants when she remembered the video of the two women she had gotten off to. Rachel topped off their half-empty glasses with more of the overly sweet, but potent margarita. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!" she pronounced, swishing her cup up again.

"Absolutely!" Rachel agreed, raising her glass to meet Anna's for a cheers. They both quickly downed most of their drinks.

Anna's eyes were slightly unfocused now. "Shit," she thought. She wasn't expecting to get so toasty and hoped she wasn't embarrassing herself. She glanced at Rachel and saw that her eyelids also appeared a little droopy. Rachel stopped and looked at Anna.

"I'm gettin' pretty wasted!" she said, and the girls dissolved into laughing heaps at the table. For the first time, Anna noticed Rachel's chest through her unbuttoned oxford shirt. Her breasts were smaller than Anna's, probably a large A-cup, and her skin looked satiny in the moonlight. Damn lesbian videos, Anna thought to herself and tried to put it out of her mind.

Around thirty minutes later, when the pitcher was empty, the new friends looked at each other as they stood up. When they started to walk toward the door, Rachel stumbled a bit. "I think I might be a little too drunk to drive right now," she looked at Anna with a bit of panic in her saucer-like eyes. Anna stumbled for something to say. She was drunk too, but only lived a couple blocks away.

"Well, I hope this isn't weird or anything, but I'm just ten minutes away. If you don't mind sleeping on the couch, I probably have at least one shirt that will fit you for tomorrow."

Rachel considered her options. "Okay, sure," she said. "Hey, I really appreciate that." She was sincere and already felt better. They walked to Anna's car and Anna shoved some papers and clothes onto the floorboard.

"Don't mind the mess," she told her. "Don't worry about it," Rachel replied. They made the short drive in silence, as Anna concentrated on the road and Rachel peeked around Anna's car curiously. When they arrived at Anna's complex, they got out and walked up to the second floor where she lived.

"My place might be a total wreck," she warned. She realized she hadn't done a thorough cleaning in a couple of weeks.

"Ah, it's no big deal," Rachel replied. "You probably weren't expecting a random drunk chick to show up at your door!"

Anna laughed quietly as she fumbled with her keys. Rachel was standing close now and she could smell the remnants of her earthy perfume. She couldn't stop her clit from twitching almost imperceptibly. Her inhibitions were lowered from the alcohol. "I love your perfume," she said aloud.

"Thanks!" Rachel responded. Anna opened the door and they went inside.

Anna went straight to the kitchen to grab some water bottles. "Just throw your stuff anywhere," she shouted to Rachel, who was taking in the living room. Rachel walked toward the kitchen, chuckling.

"Do you always just strip down anywhere when you get home?" she teased, pointing to Anna's jeans from the night before, still draped over the chair and a couple of shirts that had found homes on her couch.

"Yeah...sometimes!" Anna teased back. They sipped from their water bottles and stood around for a second. "Hey, do you want some ice cream? I have Ben and Jerry's," Anna asked, grabbing two spoons.

Rachel replied by taking one of them and scooping out some of the dessert. "Sorry Mercury's," she laughed. They both knew they were going to feel this in the morning.

"Come on," Anna said through a mouthful of ice cream, as she turned to walk to her room. "Let me find you something to wear."

Rachel followed and helped herself to a seat on Anna's bed. It was unusually quiet in the complex for a Friday night. Normally Anna slept in the living room to avoid the loud neighbors who tended to party until the wee hours every weekend. She handed the Cherry Garcia to Rachel and dug through piles of clothes in baskets. "I swear they're clean!" she giggled, pulling out a purple tank top and a pair of old blue cotton shorts. She tossed them on the bed next to Rachel and turned away to change herself.

Rachel laughed at her shyness, "Don't worry, I've seen it all before!", then stood up to get undressed, setting the ice cream on the nightstand.

"All right fine, you get what you ask for!" Anna joked and turned around, trying to act normal. She unclasped her pants and they fell to the floor. She remembered was wearing orange silk panties and felt a flash of embarrassed heat cross her face. When Rachel took off her own trousers, Anna almost stopped her tracks. Her legs were long and beautiful; toned, smooth, and her skin was luminescent. She was wearing lime green cotton panties. Quickly, Anna came to her senses and continued, stripping off her shirt, standing in her matching orange bra and panties and reached for the carton of ice cream. As she took the spoon in her mouth, she covertly watched Rachel from the side as she unbuttoned her dark red shirt the rest of the way. Rachel pulled off the snug long sleeves, revealing a purple bra underneath. "Hey, your bra matches the tank top," Anna said before she could stop herself. Giggling, Rachel turned toward Anna fully.

"So it does," she sassed, moving Anna's direction for some ice cream.

Rachel was a creature to behold. Her tummy was lightly toned, showing just the outlines of her abs, and it stretched down into her almost-boyish hips. Anna caught her eye and felt herself becoming wet, and her pussy took on the same ache it had last night. Rachel paused. There was electricity in the air, and something undeniably resembling sexual tension in the room. She put her hand out for her spoon. "Great tits Anna," she said with humor in her voice, attempting to ease the situation. She had never been attracted to another woman before. Anna was beautiful, almost like a goddess, with her large breasts, shapely hips, and dark hair. Her eyes were hazel, but seemed like a kaleidoscope of brown, green, and blue, and they twinkled in the dim light. Now it seemed almost inevitable that she would kiss this girl.

As Rachel walked toward her for the spoon, Anna noticed the serious look that had overcome her. She softened her face and fixated on her friend's full lips. She pulled the carton back from Rachel's reach, picked up her own spoonful of ice cream, and held it up to Rachel's mouth. They gazed into each other's eyes, never breaking the stare. Rachel opened her mouth and placed her hand on Anna's hip, just above her panties, touching her cool skin. Anna slid the spoon in slowly, resting it on her pink tongue, and Rachel slowly closed her lips around it, leaning back to take the frozen treat. Anna's pussy burned with desire. Rachel swallowed the Cherry Garcia and brought up her free hand to Anna's other hip. Anna set down the carton. She put her arms around Rachel's waist and felt her tender skin on her warm palms. Reaching one arm up, she clicked off the overhead light.

The girls inched closer, running their palms across each other's backs, their stomachs pressed lightly together. Rachel leaned in first, lips parted, and licked her bottom lip. Anna moved her head forward and their mouths touched gingerly. They could hear each other's shallow breathing. Anna couldn't at all believe what was happening. But she had never felt this type of sexual energy before and each time her lips pressed onto Rachel's, she felt shockwaves run through her body. Rachel's lips were unbelievably soft and moist. Her face was fragrant and her breath sweet from the ice cream. Her eyes were now closed, and Anna closed her own too. She darted her tongue gently into Rachel's mouth, touching her own supple and delicate tongue. Rachel responded by holding Anna tighter and kissing her a little harder.

They eased their way onto the bed, sitting as close together as possible, one of Rachel's hands on Anna's thigh and the other resting on the back of her neck. Anna placed her hands on Rachel's slight shoulders and they contined to kiss, fully exploring each other's mouths, both experiencing new sensations. They became increasingly more intense, their tongues moving faster, and their lips becoming wetter. Anna moved her fingers through Rachel's red hair and held her head. Rachel drew her hand from Anna's neck and traced it down her chest, stopping just before she reached her bra. "Can I see you?" she whispered.

Anna slid the bra straps off her shoulders and lifted the bra over her head. It felt strange to expose her breasts so closely to another woman, but it gave her a sort of power. She leaned her head back, as Rachel breathed heavily in the silent room. Rachel reached out her fingertips toward Anna's chest and looked cautiously into her eyes, waiting to see if it was really okay to touch. Anna's nipples firmed in the cold air. Rachel had never seen such big breasts in person before and her shaved pussy came at the magnificent sight. Anna gave an approving hint of a smile, took Rachel's hand and placed in on her breast. Her touch made Anna's hairs stand on end.

Rachel cupped her friend's large tits in her hands. Anna's skin had a natural brownish glow all over her body, and her tits felt soft and yielding in her fingers. She squeezed them gently a few times, relishing the sensation. Anna responded by deeply exhaling with pleasure. Opening her eyes again, she looked at Rachel and wanted her badly. "Can I see please you?" she almost begged. Rachel unhooked her bra from the front and slipped it off. Anna immediately came some more into her orange panties. In the dim light, with no bra or shirt on, Rachel looked picturesque. Her breasts were small, but still had a fleshy femininity. Her nipples were pale apricot, almost blending in with her skin, and had a hint of puffy smoothness, as they hadn't hardened yet from the cold.

Both girls eagerly leaned forward for another wet kiss, this time exploring and fondling each other's tits. Anna tenderly squeezed Rachel's, able to hold her whole breast under her hand as Rachel grazed Anna's slopes with her palms, circling them. Rachel's nipples became erect under Anna's touch and Anna could feel that they were large and sturdy when they were hard. She pulled away from the kiss, and as Rachel sat up, Anna pinched her nipples firmly. Rachel's body writhed in response and she bit her lip. Rachel leaned back on her arms, offering up her tits, and Anna quickly obliged. She took one of Rachel's nipples in her mouth, followed it around with her tongue, and held it between her lips until it slipped out. Anna moved back and forth between her friend's breasts, suckling them and lavishing them in her saliva. As Rachel moaned out loud for the first time, Anna felt a rush of blood in her crotch, and nibbled on Rachel's nipples with her teeth. "Will you do me?" she asked in a husky whisper. She wanted to feel Rachel's sensuous lips on her own breasts.

Rachel sat up, ready and willing. Anna took her turn and leaned back on her arms, as her large tits swayed on her chest. She closed her eyes tightly, anticipating the moment. First, she felt Rachel's hands hold one of her breasts; then she felt her warm mouth surround her sensitive nipple. Her pussy was throbbing and she could feel her heartbeat in her clit. Rachel flicked her tongue over Anna's nipples, alternating between the two, and ran her tongue between Anna's tits. She liked the feeling of Anna's breasts surrounding her face. Anna's nipples weren't quite as big as her own when erect, so she treated them with care, nipping at them with her lips. When the air got heavy with the smell of moist pussy, the girls stopped for a second, both thinking about where this was going next.

Anna moved her body forward and the two kissed again. "Have you ever done this before?" Rachel asked quietly.

"No," Anna replied. "Have you?"

Rachel shook her head. Anna had seen enough lesbian porn to know the options that lie ahead of them. "Do you want me to touch you?" she asked. Rachel's eyes grew huge and she looked down shyly. Then she stood up and wiggled out of her lime panties.

Now it was Anna's turn for her eyes to grow huge. Rachel's area was completely bare, and her pussy lips looked smaller than Anna's. Even in the dim light, Anna could see her wetness beginning to seep out. She came to her senses and patted the bed next to her. Rachel lowered herself on top of the covers and layed on her side facing Anna, breathing hard. Putting her hands on Rachel's hips, she eased her onto her back, and admired her nude body. Rachel laid straight and still, her legs long before Anna. Crossing her legs at Rachel's side, Anna moved two fingers toward Rachel's shaved pussy. She hesitated briefly before finally easing them down her slit. Rachel's body twitched and Anna could feel her silky wetness. She herself was just as wet and getting wetter every second. Anna used her free hand to pull Rachel's thigh onto her own, spreading her out.

Anna looked down and saw Rachel's tiny, but swollen, petal-pink clit. She ran her fingertips up and down, slowly, as Rachel's body shook beneath her. Her fingers easily glided around her button, and Rachel's pussy felt burning hot. She teased her friend's clit, gently prodding it, pinching it, and rolling it around. She felt Rachel's lips respond by swelling and could see cum dripping out of her hole. Reaching over, she cupped Rachel's tit, and tweaked her nipple, and Rachel bucked her hips slightly in approval.

"Will you put them inside?" Rachel asked lustily. Anna immediately complied, plunging her two fingers into Rachel's tight lips. She had never felt the inside of another girl before, but was pretty well-versed in her own anatomy. Immediately, she looked for Rachel's G-spot and knew she found it when Rachel let go a long, deep moan.

Anna laid down on her side now, her fingers still exploring, and took Rachel's nipple in her mouth. Swishing it with her tongue, she used her teeth to bite it a little more firmly. Rachel's G-spot swelled under her fingertips and she could feel it each time she came. "Have you ever squirted before?" she asked in Rachel's ear. Keeping her eyes closed, Rachel shook her head as her body continued to rock from Anna's finger fuck.

"I have something for you," she whispered, slowly dragging her fingers out of her friend's pussy. Hopping up quickly from the bed, she opened her special drawer and pulled out her rabbit. Clicking it on to a low setting, it filled the room with its buzzing sound. Rachel looked up and giggled, squeezing her thighs together excitedly. "Do you mind?" Anna said, raising her eyebrows.

"Not at all," Rachel replied, seductively, turning her body on the bed to face Anna and spreading her legs wide.

Anna was hot with desire. She fell to her knees in front of Rachel's soaked pussy. Using one of her thumbs, she rubbed Rachel's clit and inserted the toy into her hole. Rachel moaned loudly and didn't stop, squirming around helplessly on the bed. Anna could smell her juices and decided they smelled vaguely like her own. Rachel's womanly parts looked so delicate in front of her, and suddenly she felt the urge to take a taste. Moving the rabbit down, and in and out slowly, she moved her face close to her friend. Shutting her eyes, she lunged forward a little, and felt Rachel's slippery clit on her tongue. She began licking it gently with just the front of her tongue. Rachel cried out in passion. Anna became more self-assured and stroked her tongue down Rachel's lips, feeling the amassed moisture around the still-vibrating toy. She used her lips to suck carefully on Rachel's clit, twisting the rabbit at the same time. She could feel Rachel's tension growing and when she sensed it began to overwhelm the girl, Anna removed her mouth from her pussy, stood up, and took Rachel's other nipple, thrusting the toy faster and harder.

"Yes, yes, don't stop please!" Rachel screamed, getting louder with each stroke and nibble. "Fuck...Anna!" she mustered, and all at once, Anna felt the rabbit push out of Rachel's pulsating pussy, followed by two smalls streams of hot, clear liquid that coincided with Rachel's vocalizations. As she melted down into the mattress in euphoric ectasy, legs still moving, hips still bucking, and pulling at her own nipples, she uttered, "Shit, I'm sorry about your rug!" and giggled under her breath.

"I didn't know I could do that," she said, opening her eyes to gaze at Anna and gave her a satisfied smile.

Rachel lunged forward toward Anna for a deep, long kiss, pushing her tongue down Anna's throat, and for the first time, the two felt like lovers. Turning to her side, Rachel thrust her hand between Anna's legs, feeling the cool wetness that had drenched her panties.

"I want to do you now," she whispered between furious kissing. She jumped off the bed, grabbing Anna's panties and yanking them off. Anna laid on her back, her stomach a mixture of anticipatory tension with a hint of anxiety; she was about to be eaten out by a girl. Briefly, she wondered if it would be much different from when her last boyfriend did it. He had a knack for knowing all the right places and she loved the feeling of his scuffy beard against her sensitive pussy lips. Something told her this was probably going to be different. She scooted toward the end of the bed and opened her legs.