Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wet."

"Yes. Will you... would you like to play with me?"

" We cant. Not now. Don't tell Mistress. I'd like to."

"No."

"Where is her husband?"

"Away for the week. On business. Shush now."

She showed me what I looked like. I was a little aroused. It made me look ready to orgasm. I was amazed. My sexuality was so advertised now. My mouth and sex lips red, my nipples pink, they all stood out against the paleness of my body.

Downstairs Louise examined me.

"A man will be arriving shortly." I could feel tension tighten my body. Who was he? "You will let him in. Dressed as you are in your shoes." She smiled at her own joke. "That will excite you won't it?" I looked at the floor. "When he arrives you will show him in here and stay with us. Until then stand in the corner and no doubt get wet at the prospect." What was he doing here? I would have to answer the door naked. He would see me. I stood shaking in the corner of the room. Surely she wouldn't make me fuck him? Why else could he be coming, or was I just being used for ornamentation?

Dreaded and desired the doorbell to ring. Eventually it did. I went to answer it. Wiped my thighs in the hall. I felt ridiculous, totally ashamed and horny showing myself off like this. I had to open the door and greet him! It took all my courage not to hide myself. I couldn't talk. Breathing all over the place. The man was probably about five years older than me. I was naked! Completely. Exposed. He took in my nudity and grinned which made me blush and not look up from the floor again. I felt his eyes on my bottom as I led the way to the lounge. Suzie was already there with two cups of tea, but she was sent away. I could tell that she wanted to stay. Secretly appraised the man. Not my type.

"Hello Andrew."

"Hello Mistress Louise." Mistress? I had the feeling that Mistress was amused. I had to kneel before them as I had been taught. Taking tea. Afternoon tea. Knees apart on the carpet. Hands open on my thighs. So exposed. Lips unfurling. Wanted to run away. Nipples hard. Eyes down. So vulnerable before a stranger. They chatted about the most inconsequential things as they sipped the tea. No idea what was happening. Except that I was naked, exhibiting myself to them. On show. My mind wandered. What was Master doing now? It was so long since he'd been inside me. I was doing as Master wanted. This man? Why was he here? Was I to be fucked? I was shaking slightly. What would I have to do?

"Alright. Let's get started. Undress." Undress? I was undressed! Andrew stood up whilst I was still assessing what to do. He was undressing! Him not me! Why was he undressing. He wasn't hard. He folded his clothes and stood with his dick semi flaccid. I wasn't arousing enough! I felt stricken. He smelt of soap. He'd even taken off his shoes and socks. My nakedness insufficient to arouse him. I realised that I felt hurt. Not feeling good enough.

He leant against the arm of the sofa. Louise sat beside him. Told to move until I was between his spread legs.

"I want to see how you pleasure a man. You will do exactly as I say. Not that it matters, slut, but do you enjoy using your mouth on a man?"

"Yes Mistress." My friends had all told me dreadful it was. I believed them, gone along with them. Master had changed that. Right from the beginning I enjoyed his cock in me wherever. I loved the feel of him filling my mouth. Feeling controlled then. Feeling pleasure at his pleasure. The smell of man in my nostrils, the velvet covered iron of his flesh. Loved kissing it, showing my love. It was an embodiment of his control over me. I loved the taste of him lingering in my mouth afterwards.

This was a strange cock. Circumcised. Not Master's. Smelt different, smelt of a different soap too. About the same length but a little thinner. But I was doing his bidding. There was no denying the feeling that was spreading between my thighs.

Initially I was told how to use my fingers and hands. Louise watched every movement. Told to remember, learn. Squeeze the warm flesh between my fingers, pump it in my fist, run my fingers along his length, over his balls, very occasionally pulling my nail over his knob, touching his anus. I was rewarded. He became hard. I could feel him throbbing in my hand. It made me feel better.

Then my mouth. Just my mouth without help from my hands. Held them behind my back. Kissing and licking, shaft, balls, knob. Nibbling. At the front of my mouth, deep with. Quickly bobbing up and down his shaft, slowly working over it. I was allowed to use my hands on him again. On the shaft, on his balls and thighs. I felt the flesh twitch and throb but nothing I did appeared to make him near his climax. Louise had me take my hands away again and had him push deep into my mouth, then deeper. I felt panic. My hands came away from their position as a gagging sensation filled me. Afraid of being sick I had to pull back.

"You may come Andrew."

"Thank you Mistress." I watched as semen jetted from him. It hit my face and throat. He was aiming it. Again spurts. Slithered down my face. Some in my hair. In my eye. It stung! Stung like hell. Shutting my eyes and trying to still my hands. Blinking it clear. Tears rolling from my eye. By the time I recovered Andrew was already dressed. I heard Mistress tell him to come again at the same time. I realised that was no pun. Still naked and covered in his semen I let him out.

"You'll get better." I was standing in front of her on my return. "Practice. Practice. Practice. Go and bring the pencil."

I scuttled out and brought back the dreaded pencil. She inserted it deep inside.

"I'm too wet Mistress."

"Don't you ever speak like that again! You will only answer questions. You'll be punished later. Now spread."

The pencil slid out of my reddened lips too easily. I was wet. I had to really clench on it to stop it coming out too quickly. Louise wasn't impressed. She slapped the inside of my thighs. Again, over and over. My muscles screamed. I was made to stand in the corner in the kitchen.

After what felt like a long time she told me she was going to slap my thighs and buttocks. This was not punishment. She would do it simply because she desired to, but secretly I knew I deserved it. I had to ask her to spank me. I leant over the kitchen table, my breasts on the cool wood, I pushed up my bottom for her, spread my thighs for her. She wore leather gloves and I sobbed for her. Cried tears for her. She drew it out a long time. Slapping me gradually harder and harder with caresses in between. Caresses on my flesh, not my sex. The pain and the need that she wanted me to feel grew and grew. It was like a hard ball of fire. My skin must have glowed.

When she stopped I had to stay where I was as the heat gradually lessened. She sat beside me reading a newspaper. As she read her fingers explored my thighs and found my hot cunt at times. She had taken the glove off. She continued to read the newspaper whilst she fingered me!

"Knowing you to be a hot little bitch I suppose you want to come?"

"Oh yes Mistress! Please Mistress. Oh Yes!"

"Well hurry up then, we haven't got all day."

"Oh thank you Mistress. Thank you." So unexpected. Desperately I rubbed myself up and down her fingers as they clawed into me, against her hand. I didn't want her to change her mind. It didn't take long. My juices spurted as usual as I bucked.

"My God, girl! My hand is saturated!"

"I'm sorry Mistress. I'll lick it Mistress."

She looked at me for a while. My body still skewered on her fingers. Then softly, "Yes, you will. You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress." Her eyes bored into me. She sent for Suzie.

"Would you like this slut to bring you off. I can tell you like her." Suzie's eyes went wide. "It's alright, I don't mind. I find it amusing. I'd like to see you come for me on her fingers. Just remember who you're coming for."

"Yes. Please Mistress. I'll come for you Mistress."

My thighs were soaking from Mistress's fingers and I smelt of sex. I rolled up Suzie's skirt and pulled off her white knickers. She had to sit on the edge of the table and spread her legs whilst I knelt between them. Her cunt lips were fat. Once Mistress was happy with our positions I was told to begin. I rubbed over her clit and then wet my fingers inside her before doing it again. Fucking her with my fingers and then over her clit, just as I liked it. I could tell that she liked it too. I wanted to kiss her sex again but hadn't been told to do that.

"You have one minute. You'll come then. If you don't you'll be punished."

I knew she was hot but I didn't think she would be able to come so quickly.

"Forty five seconds." I redoubled my efforts. "Thirty seconds." Oh God. I couldn't do it for her. "Fifteen seconds." Suddenly I felt Suzie become wetter, her vagina twitched. "Come now!" She did. Bucking a little against my hand, sighing softly above me.

"You liked that didn't you Suzie? Having Emma touch you for me. Just make sure you don't have it happen unless I allow it. No private little sessions. I know you two hot little sluts."

"No Mistress." We both chorused. Suzie was told to dress correctly again and Mistress laughed as we were sent away to prepare dinner. I was made to wear the tail again in my bottom. It didn't sting as much this time.

The days continued with much the same. I felt I was getting a little better with all my tests. Even the pencil. I missed Master. I knew he was right about me and other women. It didn't matter as long as I was told, ordered. I was a slut. Even Andrew began to exchange bashful smiles with me as I let him in and out.

One day I was told to dress in a summer frock, high heels and clean knickers. We were going out in the car. It was strange both being dressed and going out. I sat still as we drove watching Mistress surreptitiously out of the corner of my eye. She looked really attractive.

We got out of the car and walked to a little lingerie shop. I thought it was closed but the door opened for Mistress. Inside we were shown another door by a middle-aged woman and ascended the staircase. I walked behind Mistress, concentrating hard on keeping upright in my heels but secretly half watching the sway of Mistress's hips and the curve of her legs. At the summit of the stairs there was a large room, much larger than downstairs with areas divided up and full of merchandise. It was cool inside. There was air conditioning.

A young woman, dressed in an extremely short black skirt with fishnet tights and a white semi transparent top, approached and welcomed Mistress.

"Good afternoon, Madam. May I help?"

"Good afternoon. Yes you may." I tried to stand correctly but saw Mistress's eyes quickly appraising the young woman. Then turning to me, "Go over to the changing area and undress so that you are ready. Keep your shoes on." I had to undress here? Dress and knickers? I looked around. There didn't seem to be any changing rooms. The young woman pointed. There was only an open alcove with hangers on a rack and a bench seat. I walked over to it. There was no curtain! I looked again in case I had missed it, nothing! There were other clothes neatly hung. Oh God there were others here. Guiltily I knew I was excited. Mistress and the young woman were talking, taking no notice of me; I swallowed and began to undress.

When naked I had to force myself not to cover myself, stand with my legs slightly apart. The cool air had made my nipples very hard and made my aureoles crinkle. Even so, I felt hot. I stood waiting excitedly. Eventually I was called over. I was conspicuously naked and standing in an open area. The assistant would look at me; others might see me like this. I felt nervously skittish. Louise was instructing the assistant to measure me for the records and to find a black leather corset, a black waist belt and attachments for both in my size. I watched shocked as I saw Mistress's hand rise and cup the assistant's breast. She leaned over and kissed her, the memory of her doing exactly the same to me suddenly strong in my mind. I was jealous. The kiss ended but Mistress continued to manipulate her breast. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Only after a gasp had come from the assistant did Mistress stop.

"Go and organise a black coffee for me, I'll be over in a moment, then you can start with this slut." The assistant bounced away on her long legs, smiling, her heels drumming on the floor." You'll do as required, little slavey, you'll do as you are told and act in no way to bring embarrassment on me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress." Her mouth opened mine as she suddenly took my mouth with hers. "You'd better be good. They have whips here." Said like a caress, it was almost as if she was thinking it would be pleasant to whip me. I trembled as I watched her disappear around a corner.

It was only a moment but I was standing alone and openly naked. It was scary and exciting. The assistant came back. Her manner was not in any way the same as it had been with Mistress. She was in charge. She was wearing the clothes. I was made to know in no uncertain terms what position I held. Her nipples protruded obviously. I followed meekly as I walked naked behind her.

Standing me by a desk, she began to measure me. The tape cold around my back and breasts. After writing the measurement down she turned back and stared at them again. She slapped one breast gently, watching its movements, then the other. She did it again. Then she measured my waist and hips as though I was a piece of furniture.

I thought it was over, but I was mistaken. My wrists and ankles were measured, all kinds of distances and circumferences which I could see little use for. She took a nipple in each hand and squeezed them rhythmically until I was pushing out to her and they were as hard as she could get them. Then she produced a little hand held device to measure their width and height. The only times that she caught my eye she raised her eyebrows in a condescending way. She slapped my thighs apart and knelt to measure the inside of my legs. Each time I could feel her fingers against my lips. The last time she must have caught her hand against my opening. She lifted her hand up to my face. I could see the shiny juices spread on the back of her hand. I blushed scarlet. She pressed it to my mouth to lick clean, and then she wiped her hand over my stomach.

"New aren't you?" I nodded, keeping my eyes lowered. I was acutely embarrassed by my lack of clothing in front of her. It gave her power over me. It was a power that I hadn't had a say in, even though I still secretly knew it to be exciting. Then it struck me that Louise was physically making me realise the situation I was now in. It was a situation where she expected me to understand the small detail fully now. The small print in my slave contract!

"You call me 'Miss'."

"Yes Miss."

She moved behind me. A hand caressed my buttocks. "You've not been caned. I like them caned. I like the feel of the hard raised wheals across the softness." She felt me tense. "Yes, that's nice." She moved in front of me again and lent against desk. Drawing up her short skirt she presented me with the sight of her sex through her tights. She wore no knickers, just the fishnet tights. I could see the hair flattened, the hint of her lips. I was made to kneel and lightly kiss her there. She didn't want me to pleasure her; it just allowed me to know my station. It was all I needed to stop any rebellious feelings.

I followed her as she led me to whatever she wanted to look at. Another assistant was with a redheaded woman looking at some items of clothing on a hanger across the room in another alcove. She had a naked girl with her! Naked like me. With a collar. Like me. Tall and blonde, though I thought surprisingly plain of face. I felt myself shaking. There was nowhere to hide. I wanted to be childlike and think that if I didn't see them they wouldn't be able to see me.

An arm took mine and turned me towards the racks. The perfume of leather almost overpowering. They were full of corsets. She chose a black one and made me stand holding onto a shelf above my head. Passing it in front of me she then began fastening it at the back. She pulled it tight and began threading the straps. It became tighter and tighter. I squirmed. I could hardly breathe. My ribs were compressed, as was my waist. There was pressure inside me pushing both up and down.

"It's supposed to be tight, that's the idea. It's supposed to compress the waist, raise the bottom, flatten the stomach, lift the breasts and round the hips. Your Mistress wants you to look good, now stop moving."

Eventually it was completed. As my arms came down I felt faint. I had to take small quick breaths, the boned waist pressing in my ribs. I was so aware of my body. My breasts and red nipples were thrust up high by the pressure and by a small leather support under my breasts. My hips flared and my mound felt heavy and full. I wanted to wee with the pressure.

The redheaded Mistress suddenly appeared and came towards me with her blonde. She looked me over as I blushed, then pulled me towards her a little and slipped her hand between my thighs. A stranger! A Mistress! Her fingers opened me. What was happening to me? I felt so light headed. Her fingers worked me. The assistant was holding my arms behind me. My knees were opened for ease of entry into me. Something else against me. Something round. Pushing into me. Wiping against my open wet cunt. Then taken away.

The other assistant took something from the woman. The blonde was made to suck the woman's fingers. Sucked my juices! Then the assistant fastened something around the blonde girls mouth. It was like a ball with a hole in it, fastened inside her open mouth. With my juices on it! The blonde caught my eye for a second then looked down again. She could taste me! She was gagged and would taste me! As suddenly as they had appeared they left.

The assistant pulled me on. "What a slut! What a disgustingly little bitch you are!"

"Yes Miss." I was so hot! "Please. Please. Make me come!" I whispered.

"No. Suffer! I might report you to your Mistress!"

She walked me over to an area at the side with comfortable chairs around a table. I was shown to Mistress who was sitting drinking coffee in a plush area. My corset shown to her with me inside it. It was accepted and I was led off again. The assistant didn't tell on me.

The assistant took off my corset. I gasped for breath. A wide belt was fastened around me. It felt almost as tight. My hands were taken behind me and fastened to the back of the belt. The assistant squeezed my nipples, arousing me again, then laughed at my need and stopped. Again I was shown to Mistress. She was sitting talking to the other Mistress! I was taken away again. The assistant collected stockings to go with the corset and belt and packed the items for Mistress.

Back with Mistress. Naked still, as was the blonde standing there with the ball gag still in her mouth. It made her look as if she was sucking cock I thought idly.

Suddenly I heard Mistress tell me to kneel, between the woman's legs. The woman had stood up. She wanted to make use of me! Mistress would watch!

I knelt in front of the Mistress. I crossed my arms behind me as I was told, pushing out my breasts towards her. She slowly unfastened her skirt. Stepped out of it. Threw it behind her. She wore green knickers. Standing with her feet on each side of my thighs, her crutch almost at my face. I could see neat pubic hair behind the thin material. I realised I had been holding my breath then I slowly let it out. She stood inches from my face without moving. It seemed like hours. My vision only green silk. I could smell her femininity. People were watching!