Training a New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Bel's turn. Thomas placed a laminated sheet in her trembling hand and instructed her to read it out.

"The Weekly Maintenance of Arabella

Six strokes of the cane on the buttocks

Two strokes of the crop on each breast

Three strokes of the flogger on the vagina

Five minutes rimming

Urinal duty"

Her voice quavered as she finished reading.

Thomas took the sheet from her hand.

"If you do well, punishment will be infrequent and this maintenance will serve to remind you each week of my role as head of household and the need to maintain the highest possible standards as a dutiful wife. Are you ready for your maintenance and starting on the routine which will govern the rest of your life?"

Bel remembered the stench of vomit on the day her mother found her. She recalled the pain and anguish of the obsessions flooding her mind before her time at the Priory. Most of all the image of Su's striped tits flashed before her. She knew she needed this. She looked up into Thomas's eyes.

"Yes Sir"

Margaret and Su guided Bel into position on the box. Nothing was said, but both women were thinking how Bel's maintenance was more demanding than theirs and how young she was.

Thomas raised his arm and the slim cane swished through the air before striking Bel across both arse cheeks. She gasped a little and called out:

"One Sir."

Thank heavens she had remembered to call the number.

"Oww!"

The second stroke came quicker than she had expected.

"T-two Sir!"

'Oh dear this seemed more painful than the first time he caned her. And she was going to get it on her tits and cunt as well. Shit!'

"Eeeh! Three Sir."

There were three bright red parallel lines on Bel's butt. The skin was raised in welts that would take days to fade.

The fourth stroke landed at an angle leaving a stripe across the previous lines. Bel gasped and wriggled, but managed to continue the count. By the time the sixth stroke had made its mark on the pretty, young arse, Bel was tearful and sobbing. Thomas bent down and kissed her fiery skin on both cheeks.

"Get up my dear and look in the mirror. You are a woman and earning the role of wife. Wear your welts with pride."

Indeed, the glow of pride was already stronger than the memory of the sting of the cane. Bel knew that the feeling of being owned was better than anything she ever knew before. She stroked her hot bum and basked in the warmth she felt. It did not last.

Thomas arranged her on her knees in front of the full length mirror. He told her to clasp her hands behind the back of her head and push out her chest. He had selected a medium weight crop with a short leather flap. Taking aim at the right breast he struck just above the nipple. Bel yelped as her tit bounced crazily and she quickly called out the stroke. Without any delay, the second blow of the crop came down firmly on the nipple of the same breast.

"Two Sir."

The experience of seeing her breasts being beaten in the mirror was like nothing she had ever experienced before. The distraction had somehow reduced the pain and now Bel looked into the glass in anticipation. Her right tit was already swelling and it was showing the bright marks of the crop very clearly. When Thomas had re-positioned himself she saw the crop coming down and her left breast leapt in her reflection before the pain reached her brain.

"Three Sir."

Just one more and then her pussy was going to be beaten. What on earth would that feel like? The thought was unimaginable. Why had Su and Margaret not had this treatment?

"Aagh!. Four Sir."

Again Thomas bent forward and gently kissed the punished breasts.

Thomas told Bel to lay down on her back across the blanket box.

"As my wife you will clasp your ankles and present yourself for this stage of maintenance, but today Margaret and Su will help you by holding you in position."

The women each took one of Arabella's ankles and held them wide apart on either side of her head. Her cunt pointed upward presenting a perfect target. Thomas held a six tailed leather flogger with square bootlace style tails rather than the the gentler, flat types. It was not the most serious instrument of discipline, but knots in some of the flogger tails made it harder than it would otherwise have been.

Thomas lined himself up, took careful aim and thwacked the pretty pussy. Bel squealed. This was so different from anything she had experienced before. Her mind was not focussed and it was a few moments before Thomas said:

"That was not called and will not count. I will start again."

Bel hurriedly got a grip of herself and then the crack of the flogger on her flesh flooded her consciousness.

"Aaaayeh. One Sir."

Her cunt was on fire. There was no time to think about that.

"Aaaaaaahh! Two Sir."

She wriggled and unconsciously tried to wrench her ankles away from the restraining hands, but it made no difference and the final stroke struck her exactly on the spot of the previous ones.

"Yaa. Three Sir."

Thomas put down the flogger, knelt and kissed Bel's cunt. He probed her with his tongue and worked her clitoris with his mouth until she exploded into an enormous orgasm. Margaret and Su continued to hold her legs in place until Thomas got up and nodded to let her go.

"We will have a short break ladies. Su, get me a large fruit juice in the lounge. We will finish this in half an hour back here."

Margaret helped Bel to freshen up and change her tear stained face into its customary beauty.

"I was frightened about the caning and stuff, but I don't mind it. The tingle and warm feeling when its over is really good. I never felt that before. I like the marks on my body too. Thomas will be a good husband I'm sure, and I am really looking forward to marrying him, but it's very hard to think about putting my tongue in his bum. Having him pee in my mouth as well is - I don't know – umm so gross. I had never even thought about things like that until I saw you do it."

"I know what you mean. I didn't know anything about these things until I married David. I couldn't bring myself to do everything at first, but that was wrong. A wife should do whatever pleases her husband. I love David very much. He is my protector and provider. When we married he promised that he would never do me harm or allow harm to be done to me. I know that is true and for many years now I have enjoyed everything we do together. Whatever he asks me to do I will do and I know I will benefit from it."

"Oh Margaret. You don't know how much that comforts me. When I saw how naturally you put your tongue in Thomas and drank his pee I thought I couldn't do that and he won't want me."

"Believe me Bel. Once you have got past your nervousness you will enjoy the loving and supportive intimacy that comes from serving Master Thomas."

"I do believe you. Really I do, but please tell me. Why is he Master Thomas to you and why does your husband allow him to do these things with you?"

"I serve David by being available to his friends whenever he requires it. When my husband is away he wants to know that I am being looked after. It is natural we are all like one family. There is never a day in my life when I do not have my husband or his friend inside me. I carry them constantly in my mind and body."

"That's just amazing. Thank you."

"It is almost time. We must go back. Are you ready?"

Bel probed her tongue into Thomas's ass without the fear she had before her conversation with Margaret. She was probably not as proficient as her new friend and she found it quite hard work, but by the time her five minutes was over she knew that she would be able to handle this new part of her life. Bel gave a finishing kiss to the sphincter shining with her spit and realised that she was wet again between her own legs.

Her next test was much more daunting. She knelt apprehensively as Thomas dropped his soft dick into her mouth. She closed her lips around it as she had seen Margaret do. There was a wait for what felt quite a long time, but was probably not more than a few seconds. Her mouth started to fill with a warm, salty taste. At first Bel forgot to swallow. Her cheeks began to fill out and her mind was flooded with with the sensation of a rather unpleasant taste. Just in time she recovered some composure and swallowed. The flow continued and Bel gulped down the warm liquid as quickly as she could She was desperate to keep up with the flow of piss filling her mouth and she also wanted to get it down fast enough to avoid tasting it too much or thinking about what it was.

The fruit juice which Thomas had been drinking was now a large volume of less appetising drink. It made sure his fiancée got a good bladder full in this trial of whether she would be the perfect, submissive wife he sought. For a long time he had envied David in having such an amazing woman as Margaret and now he might just have one who would be as proficient as well as being younger and very beautiful. Just then Bel coughed and spluttered his prick out of her mouth along with a small shower of yellow piss.

No doubt this was caused by Thomas allowing his mind to wander and pissing faster than a first time urinal could possibly handle. That did occur to him, but he was the Master here.

"Sharpen up Bel. You must do better."

Bel hung her head down while he handed her a tissue to wipe the piss running down her chin and to clear the tears from her eyes. He instructed her to lick the piss from his belly, thighs and prick before taking him in her mouth again so that he could finish.

"Well done. Your first maintenance is complete. In time you will not only find this easy, you will look forward to your weekly reminder of your wifely role."

Thomas raised Bel to her feet and kissed her deeply and warmly on the mouth. He hugged her close to him.

"On this occasion I will treat your urinal failure leniently. You will have two strokes of the crop on your belly. Go and make it the first entry in your punishment book. It will be done this evening when William is here."

"Who will greet William? It being Margaret's house there would normally be no question. She would receive him as she has done many times before. However, as I am in residence in place of David think it might be appropriate for Bel to honour our guest."

Bel flushed. She had never met William. All she knew of him was that Margaret had told her he was over seventy and was a long time close colleague of her husband. Thomas had said that she was to remain naked all day and it only now dawned on her that would still apply while William was here. She remembered how Margaret had received Thomas into the house and shuddered a little.

-o0o-

To be continued

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Modern Slave Wife A peek into the life of a slave wife.in BDSM
A Master Talks Random thoughts on how ultra domestic discipline works.in BDSM
Disobedience A loving wife learns to serve without question.in BDSM
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories