Training Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I guess it is. But some people enjoy that pain, just like the pain of a good spanking. Eventually, if the person requests, they will be rolled onto their back in this binding and that leaves them completely exposed to anything their Dom or FemDom wants to do to them." He led her to a bound man. His hands were complexly tied behind his head, the ropes wrapping his chest. One ankle was tied and his leg lifted straight out away from his body, suspended from a rope tied to a hook in the ceiling. "This position is a combination of Koutou ushiro te shibari, hands behind the head and Kataashi age tsuri shibari, the lifted foot."

"Wow, the binding are really beautiful. It looks as if a lot of effort went into them."

"Yes, it takes long and intensive training to become a Kinbaku master. Would you like to move on?"

"If you're ready to," she acquiesced.

"You really are a quick learner, baby girl. I think you are a natural at being a sub."

"Well, I can tell you I've never felt very submissive before. You and Eli bring it out in me."

Putting his hand on the small of her back, Aidan led her out of the Kinbaku room. They passed the Flogging Room and The Stable. From the walls of the Flogging Room hung every conceivable instrument imaginable for whipping, flogging or spanking a person. The Stable was filled with hay and looked like a tack room in a stable. Several men and women were in the room. Two women and one man were the ponies, the others trainers. The ponies wore bits in their mouths and plugs in their asses that had tails attached. Aidan explained that their trainers put them through all the basic training that a horse would get. They were taught how to gallop, trot, cantor and how to take a rider.

"Very interesting," Bella said, standing and watching for a while. The one thing she had noticed was that everyone in the club, be it sub or Dom, were all different shapes and sizes. She'd always imagined that only skinny and beautiful people would visit a sex club. It was both eye-opening and refreshing.

"By interesting you mean 'not for me'?"

"Exactly," she replied with a laugh.

Aidan escorted her past several other rooms, each with a different purpose, each quite large. They stopped at one room and Bella asked if they could go in and observe.

"Of course," Aidan answered. "This is our Wax Room." They walked over to where a woman lay on a table on her stomach. She already had a rainbow of wax on her skin that had dripped down her sides in nearly uniform stripes. Some was already hardened, some in the process. She noticed the woman had an incredibly lush body, not much smaller than Bella herself. She had long, wavy brown hair that hung nearly to the floor. Her Dom was still in the process of coating her with more wax. "We use a special wax blend here that melts at a much lower temperature. The sub still gets the sting of hot melted wax as it is poured on them, but there is no true injury. Novices often make the mistake of using the wrong wax and end up with serious burns. The number one rule at The Whip and Dagger is that no real injury is allowed-pain, sure, but not injury. There is a major difference that many people who only dabble in the D/s lifestyle fail to understand. People who feel the need to injure or be injured need psychological help and have no place here."

"That's comforting," Bella assured him as she continued to watch the girl be covered in wax. She could see having that done and told Aidan so.

"Eli is very good at it. I'll let him know you are interested. This is Sara, by the way," he said gesturing to the sub. "And this is Drake," he continued, gesturing to the Dom. Sara smiled at Bella in greeting.

"Hello, Bella," Drake greeted her. Bella started at the use of her name. She looked to Aidan for permission to reply. When she received an affirmative nod she returned the greeting, not raising her eyes to his.

Aidan leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Well done, baby girl. And everyone here knows who you are. Word travels fast in a place like this." When he was done speaking, he tongued her ear, causing Bella to shiver.

The left the room and made their way to the main scene room. It was the large room where Aidan had been flogging the girl on the St. Andrew's cross the night before. When they walked in Eli was waiting for them. Bella went to him, throwing her arms around his waist.

"I could get used to this, Princess," he told her, kissing the top of her head.

"Where were you," she asked him.

"Setting something up. Come sit with us," Eli invited, motioning to a leather sofa at one side of the large room. This room had much the same feel of the lounge, furnished with sofas, chaises and club chairs, only people were allowed to engage in sexual behavior in this area, whereas it was forbidden in the lounge. "You look amazing, by the way. Your thighs look absolutely edible in that outfit."

Bella laughed. "You guys are so alike! Ade also commented on my thighs."

Eli and Aidan sat on the sofa, but before Bella could sit they ordered her to show off her outfit to them from every angle. Bella slowly spun around for them.

"Turn back around," Eli told her, "I want to see your ass." When she complied he gave a wolf whistle. Bella looked at him over her shoulder and giggled a little. "Put your hands behind your back and bend over," he told her, his voice going husky. Bella did as she was told, bending at the waist until she was nearly perpendicular to the floor. She heard Aidan hiss on an indrawn breath.

"Holy fuck," he said. "Eli, will you look at how wet our baby girl is." Bella had already soaked through her tiny g-string and she was sure the inside of her thighs were shiny with moisture. "Bell, do you know how much it turns me on that you did what you were told just now without hesitating, even though the room is crowded?"

"You can sit with us now," Eli told her.

Bella laughed as she complied, sitting between the two, and said, "I'm going to literally leave a puddle when I get up."

"It's ok, baby girl," Aidan told her. "We have staff that goes around cleaning the furniture all night. That's why we use leather."

"We want you to scene with us here in the main room tonight," Eli informed her.

Bella's stomach clenched with nerves and a little excitement. She took a deep breath in and let it out, giving herself a moment to compose herself. Her mind was swimming with old fears and doubts, fighting with her new self-confidence. Her new self-confidence won.

"I gave you my promise I would do as you asked. So I will. But I'm not going to lie and say I'm not nervous. What will we do?"

"We're not going to fuck you, but we will make you come," Aidan told her. "How do you feel about coming in front of all these people and probably more?"

"Honestly it excites me."

"Most are here to see you tonight. They all want to see who stole our hearts," Eli whispered in her ear.

"Please kiss me," she asked him.

Immediately, he lowered his head to hers and softly kissed her lips, from corner to corner. Then he licked the seam of her lips, demanding entrance. Bella parted her lips and sucked his tongue inside. While they kissed he put one hand on her bare thigh and lifted her leg over his. When Aidan did the same from the other side, the wet crotch of her panties was exposed to anyone who chanced to look. And considering the novelty she was considered by the other patrons, she assumed there were plenty of eyes on her. Aidan leaned in to lick, suck and bite at her neck while he gently ran his fingers up and down the moist fabric of her panties. Bella wriggled restlessly, anxious to have his fingers buried deep within her pussy.

"Patience, baby girl," Aidan whispered in her ear. "We'll save anything else for the stage."

Bella pulled away from Eli and breathlessly asked, "When?"

"Now," Eli told her. Putting her leg off of him, he stood. He held his hand out to her. Lifting her leg off of Aidan, Bella took his hand and let him pull her to her feet.

She swallowed hard. What the fuck did I get myself into?  

Keeping Bella's hand in his, Eli led her to the stage. It was centered on one wall and all of the furniture in the large space was situated to face it. Looking around, Bella estimated there must be at least sixty people in the room. Her stomach lurched but she kept walking. Once on stage, she noticed that a low stool was situated in the center and off to one side was a table with several items on it. Eli led her to the stool and stopped her in front of it.

Aidan stepped up next to Bella and in a loud voice addressed the crowd. "Everyone, this is Bella. She belongs to us now." Great applause met Aidan's statement. Bella smiled. "Now I'm going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer. Do not lie because Bella is ours. How many of you would fuck Bella right now if given a chance?" Bella gasped and looked to Ade incredulously. He turned to her before motioning to the crowd. "Look, baby girl."

When Bella turned back to the crowd she noticed that about two-thirds of those in the crowd, a mix of men and women, had raised their hands. Bella blushed hotly, but figured if people were raising their hands just to get in good with Aidan and Eli more would have volunteered.

"Hey, guys! You found a girl who still knows how to blush," a man in the crowd yelled out. "You lucky bastards!"

Eli laughed. "Don't we know it. Bella has agreed to do a scene for you all. She doesn't know what we have planned and since she's a newbie this should be good!" Wolf whistles and cat calls came from the crowd.

Both men removed their shirts and tossed them to the side. Eli squatted down and pulled Bella's G-string down. Bracing her hand on his shoulder, she stepped out of it, no easy task in five inch heels. Eli held the panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply before throwing them to the crowd. Surprisingly, many scrambled to get to them first, causing Bella to blush again and giggle. Taking her by the shoulders, Eli turned Bella until her back was to the crowd.

"Bend over and place your hands on the stool," Eli ordered her. The crowd now had a prime view of both her ass and her cunt. Bella was extremely exposed and was thoroughly turned on by it. Eli ran his hands over Bella's ass, squeezing and lifting before separating her cheeks even more. Bella's breath left her in hiss, it felt so good. "Keep your head down and your eyes on the ground."

Aidan, who had been at the table, walked over and joined Eli. In moments, Bella felt lube being poured onto her ass, running down her crack. Aidan reached out and kept it from dripping to the floor and rubbed the lube up and down the crack of her ass before pushing a finger all the way into her tight little rosebud. He didn't stop until his finger was buried up to the last knuckle. He slowly pumped it in and out before adding a second finger, causing Bella to moan.

"You can moan, scream, whimper or even cry Bella, but you may not move," he commanded. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ade," Bella said softly.

"Good." Aidan pulled his fingers out and it wasn't long before she felt something smooth and cold against the opening of her ass. Knowing it was too cold to be one of their cocks, Bella could only assume it was a plug. She whimpered a little, not having much experience with them, but she trusted her men. Aidan slowly worked the plug in until it felt like she was going to be torn apart. Just when she couldn't take it anymore, it popped into her ass and she felt a sense of relief along with an incredible sense of fullness. Bella felt moisture trickle from her cunt and knowing the crowd could see it caused her stomach to clench in arousal.

With no warning, Bella felt a blow from a paddle on her ass. The pressure of it pushing against the plug caused Bella to cry out in a mix of pain and desire. It felt strangely like being fucked in the ass and paddled at the same time. Aidan laid on four more strikes before pausing. Bella's ass was on fire, but she did nothing more than whimper as more of her own lubrication flowed down her inner thigh. After a short pause, Aidan spanked her five more times, the blows becoming progressively harder. He repeated this cycle twice more before he stopped. By this time Bella was crying out loudly with each blow but her clit was so swollen from being fucked by the plug that she was sure she could come if someone just blew on it. She wasn't to be granted an orgasm just yet though. Someone, Eli it turned out, grabbed Bella by the back of her hair and pulled her into a standing position.

"Turn around and sit down princess," he told her, "and spread your legs as wide as they'll go."

Bella did as ordered, sitting on the edge of the stool and spreading her legs wide, providing an excellent view of her cunt for the whole audience. She groaned and threw head back as the seated position pushed the plug even farther into her ass and caused the burning on her cheeks to intensify. The lowness of the stool combined with the height of her heels meant that her knees were higher than her hips. This caused her body to be positioned in a way that there was nothing hidden from the hungry eyes of the crowd.

"Interlock your fingers behind you head and don't move them until I tell you," Eli continued.

"Yes, Eli."

Eli unlaced her corset until it was just below her breasts then folded the fabric back until her breasts were also on display. He then pinched and tweaked her nipples until they stood out far from her breasts, begging to be sucked. Eli stood back and each one of her men flanked her on either side. Looking into the crowd, Bella felt she was a confection in a bakery window when she saw the looks in their eyes. She was also feeling slightly embarrassed. It was one thing to have things done to her with her back to the crowd, but looking at them was another thing.

"We need a volunteer," Aidan addressed the crowd. "Who would like the privilege of eating Bella's cunt?" More than a few hands shot up in the audience.

Again, Bella's gaze snapped to Aidan's but she didn't drop her hands. He looked down at her with a question in his eyes as if to ask, Do you trust me? And she did. With a nearly imperceptible nod, she faced forward again, silently reassuring him of that. She looked out into the crowd surprised to see that there were women with raised hands as well as men.

"We are going to let Bella pick," Eli announced. Bella was once again shocked, assuming that as a sub she would have no choice in the matter. She scanned all those with raised hands. She saw the universal expression of lust in all their eyes. When her gaze fell upon Sara, the girl from The Wax Room, she made a surprising decision.

"Sara," she said decisively. Bella had never been with a woman and there was a first time for everything. Besides, she liked the soft look that accompanied the girl's lust. Sara turned to her Dom for approval. Drake just motioned her to the stage, a pleased smile on his face, which he turned to Bella. Bella realized she'd just made a friend, which she needed in this place. Bella instantly lowered her stare, realizing she's been staring another Dom in the eyes.

Aidan gave a bark of laughter. "You have some surprises left, don't you little girl?" he asked her.

"Always, I hope," she replied without looking.

As Sara made her way to the stage, Eli attached a set of lined nipple clamps to Bella's already hard nipples. Bella was grateful that her men had taken her sensitive skin into account and used lined clamps, ensuring there was just enough pain, but no hurt. The pressure on her sensitive nipples caused a fresh rush of moisture to leak out of her cunt. Bella moaned deep in her throat. When Sara stood in front of Bella, she looked to Ade for instructions.

"May I kiss her?" Sara asked.

"Of course, Sweets," Aidan answered. "But hold on one minute." Ever the gentleman, Aidan retrieved a pad and put it between Bella's legs to give Sara a soft surface to kneel upon. Bella fell in love with him a little more for showing such sweet consideration.

Sara got down on her knees and placed her hands on Bella's knees. Bella looked into Sara's eyes and felt her pussy and her heart flutter. Sara had beautiful doe eyes, a soft brown, and looking into them Bella knew that Sara would be a very close friend to her. Sara had such softness in her eyes that it pulled you in. It was as if you were looking into her soul. Bella had never really been attracted to women, but she wanted to make love to Sara and she hoped at some time in the future her men could arrange it with Drake. For now, though, Bella would happily let Sara eat her cunt.

Sara leaned forward and placed her lips softly on Bella's. Bella gasped in pleasure and Sara used that opening to softly push her tongue into Bella's mouth. Bella was amazed at how good it felt to kiss a woman; soft, warm and sweet. She sucked on Sara's tongue before going on the offensive and taking time to lick the whole inside of Sara's mouth before pulling back to nibble on her lips. When Sara pulled away both women were panting with desire.

Sara leaned further up and whispered in Bella's ear. "I want to eat your cunt now Bella. I'll make sure you enjoy it."

"Go ahead," Bella said. "I want it so bad."

Sara slid her hands up Bella's thighs until she reached her cunt. She lightly brushed her fingers over Bella's pussy lips, teasing Bella until she was moaning and wriggling her hips, silently begging for more. Sara dipped one finger into Bella's very wet cunt, smearing her honey around and lightly flicking her clit until it was sticking out proudly from her lips. Bringing her finger up to her mouth, Sara sucked Bella's juices from her finger while looking Bella right in the eyes. Bella's cunt clenched with pure lust. Finally, Sara used her thumbs to separate Bella's lips and gave her a long, thorough lick up the entire length of her cunt. Bella threw her head back and moaned loudly.

As Sara continued lapping at Bella's weeping slit, Bella began to take in the sounds around her. Opening her eyes and looking into the audience, she noticed that they were watching Sara eat her with lust blazing hot in their eyes. Many were touching themselves or their partners while watching her. Bella felt even more aroused as their eyes wandered over her. She almost felt as if their gazes were physical caresses on her body. Wow, she thought absently, I think I'm an exhibitionist.

When Sara began sucking on Bella's clit, Bella whimpered, thrusting her cunt closer to Sara's face. As her eyes scanned the audience once again, the alighted on one pair and stopped. She watched as a bear of a man was fondling a slender young man. The scene was highly erotic, due in part to how polar opposite these two men were. The larger of the men was quite large, covered in body hair and sported a beard. The younger man was baby faced, smooth skinned and very slim. As she watched, the younger man fell to his knees and took the enormous cock of the older man into his mouth, enthusiastically bobbing his head, swallowing his whole cock. Bella's lust kicked up a notch as the young man stood and backed to the bearded man. Spreading his ass with his hands, he lowered himself onto the cock of his lover. When an ecstatic look of lust came over the young man's face and his mouth opened on a silent moan, Bella nearly came.

Sara shoved two fingers into Bella's cunt, hooking them catch her g-spot, while she continued to suck enthusiastically on Bella's clit. Bella continued to watch the young man thrust his ass up and down on lover's cock and she realized she was riding Sara's fingers in the same rhythm. She watched the couple for several moments and was rewarded when he stiffened and threw back his head and came with a groan so loud Bella could hear it from the stage. When she was on the edge of coming she held back and called out to her lovers.