Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes," she stammered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes! Yes, my body wants to be used for sex!"

He let go of her. "Lie down on the floor," he commanded. She did as she was told, lying awkwardly on her side. He bent over and used the tiny key to remove the bands around her thighs. "Wait here."

He left her lying on the floor and crossed into the bedroom. She lay still, trembling, until he returned carrying a large bottle and the familiar metal probe. "Turn over," he said. "Face down."

She rolled over. The coarse carpet felt rough on her tender skin, and her breasts ballooned out beneath her. Tears dripped into the carpet.

He stood over her, straddling her, and upended the bottle. She flinched as lube splattered over her ass and drizzled between her cheeks. When he was satisfied, he bent over and grabbed her ankle, dragging her legs apart. He squatted over her and sat on her hips, using his weight to hold her in place, and with both hands he shoved the probe home.

She screamed and clawed the carpet, trying to escape. He clamped his thighs tightly around her and pushed harder, until the probe had slid in completely to the base. She squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated, trying to force herself to relax around the invader, the way she had with the ginger. Her hands tightened into balls, gripped the carpet hard. "Waugh!"

He stood when it was buried completely in her ass, and as he rose, he grabbed her by the ankle, dragging her around onto her back. She cried out anew as the end of the probe made its presence felt within her. Her panting gasps leveled out, and slowly, reluctantly, her body relaxed around the metal shaft.

He unfastened his pants and kicked them off casually, then without a word knelt on the floor between her legs. "Come here."

Using both hands, he took her by the hips and pulled her up onto his lap. She cried out as his hard cock penetrated her easily, and lay unmoving on her back, legs splayed around his hips. He pulled her onto his erection, over and over, and soon her breathing changed and she sighed.

"That's what I thought, little whore. You really do like being used for sex!" His thumb slipped between the folds of her labia and pressed directly on her clit. The stretching, burning pain of the probe in her ass faded, and before long her hips were undulating against him.

"That's good." He pressed harder on her clitoris, and she gasped. Her hips worked quickly against his, her breathing fast and ragged.It's okay, it's not my fault, I can't help it...

Then, irresistible, the familiar rush was on her. She screamed and clenched tight around him. He leaned forward as she came, and slapped both of her breasts hard. She yelped and thrashed in a combination of pain and ecstasy; the slaps seemed only to make her orgasm more intense.

It did not last long. The orgasm ended quickly, and she lay limply on her back, panting. He pushed her to her side and walked to the bedroom, shedding his clothes as he went, leaving her curled on the floor. "Come here, little whore," he called. "There's one more thing you have to do."

She whimpered weakly and stirred. The hard metal probe shifted inside her, and her knees buckled. She tried to rise to her feet; as she did, it pressed against something sensitive inside her, sending an unexpected shock of pleasure through her. Her knees buckled.

"Come here," he said again. She whimpered.

"If you are not in here in three seconds, you will be punished," he said. "One..."

She tried to rise again. The probe shifted, and this time, it hurt. Se cried out and fell heavily to her knees.

"Two..."

Whimpering in shame, she crawled on her hands and knees toward the bedroom. Every step created a jolt of sensation, almost unbearable in its intensity, but she couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain.

"Ah, there you are." He spread his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed, and pointed to the floor between his legs. "I want you right here."

She forced herself to crawl over to him, her eyes staring at the floor beneath her. When she was kneeling at his feet, he took her chin in his hand, and forced her to look up at him "Do you know what's going to happen now?"

She nodded silently. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes.

"And what is that?" he asked.

"You...you..." She sniffled. "You're going to put your...put yourself in my m-m-mouth, and then..." Her voice trailed off into a sob.

"No," he said.

She looked up at him, surprised.

"No, I am not going to put myself in your mouth. You are. I am going to sit here, while you take my cock in your mouth and suck me off." He leaned back with his arms behind him.

"But I don't want to!"

He sighed, in the manner of a patient teacher dealing with a particularly troublesome student. "It does not matter what you want. You are a sex slave; you will be used in any manner you're told. During this part of your training, you will be fucked and probed and you will have your mouth filled whether you want it or not. During the next phase of your training, when we get home, you will be taught to want it, but for now, it doesn't matter what you want. All that matters is you will be punished if you do not obey. Do you understand?"

She nodded, eyes brimming.

"Put your hands between your legs," he commanded. "Put your fingers inside your cunt." The word hit her like a slap across her face, and she jumped back slightly, reeling. He leaned forward, voice low and clear. "Do. It. Now."

Something in his tone carried the promise of consequences. His demands, and her feelings of humiliation, became too much, and she could no longer hold back. She began crying hard, tears flowing down her face as she reached between her legs. She made a choked gasping sound when her fingers penetrated her. Wetness poured around them, and she cried harder at this tangible sign of her body's desire.

"Grab the probe with your other hand."

Her fingers curled around hard metal.

"Fuck your ass and masturbate."

Sobs wracked her body. With her hand shaking, she fumbled at the probe, drawing it partway out. The end was slippery and hard to grip, and the lube he'd drizzled all over her dripped down her legs in long, glistening trails. She moved her fingers inside herself and pushed the probe back up. Pain and need and desire slammed into her, and she let out a surprised "whuf!" of air.

"Harder."

She moved her fingers in and out. Her body responded with ferocity, pussy clenching, nipples hard. She wept harder, betrayed again by her own responses.Please, no, I don't want this, why does it feel so good?

"Now use your mouth, little whore. Suck me off!"

Weeping, moaning, she opened her mouth and bent over. A shudder ran through her as her lips closed around his erection. She remained that way for a moment, fingers working between her legs, lips sealed around the head of his cock; the hard probe made wet slurping noises as it moved in and out.

"That's good. Move your head. Use your tongue."

She hesitated. This was the first time he had not held her down and violated her by force; doing it this way felt...different, and she was not quite sure what to do. She moved her head up and down, tentatively, and pressed her tongue against the underside of his shaft. A growing feeling of tightness built between her legs, distracting her; her fingers moved of their own accord, seeking pleasure. She moaned.

"Do you like this, little whore? Are you going to come?"

Her fingers moved faster. The feeling grew. She bobbed her head up and down, barely even aware, unable to pry hr attention from the mounting heat inside her. Wet, slurping, sucking sounds filled the air, but they seemed distant, unreal. With every thrust, the metal probe did something wonderful inside her. She drove it harder and harder, making an inarticulate sound around his cock on each stroke. "Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!"

He peaked just scant instants before she did. His cock thickened, and an explosion of hot, creamy wetness erupted in her mouth. Her eyes widened with shock and disgust, and then her own orgasm seized her. Her scream became a gurgle as semen spurted against the back of her throat. She swallowed reflexively, horrified and helpless in the orgasm's grip.

"That's good. That's good. Keep swallowing." He pushed her head down. She struggled and choked, and her throat worked spasmodically, She gulped involuntarily. Warm goo slid down her throat.

He released her head. She straightened, and her hands flew to her breasts, covering herself from his gaze. The probe slipped from her ass and fell to the floor with a solid clunk. She jumped, startled.

"That was very good!" he said. "I am very pleased. Youare easy! Your training is going much, much better than I expected. The first week isn't even half finished, and you're already masturbating yourself anally to orgasm while you suck cock."

She looked away from him, trembling and gasping.

"I think I'm going to change your training program a bit. The original program called for two weeks of what we've been doing so far, but you've progressed so well that I think we can step it up." He caressed her cheek softly, ran his fingers through her hair. "You really like being a sex slave. I think you'll do just fine." He stood and pulled down the covers. "Now, let's just get you chained up and go to sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a wonderful day!"