Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you having fun, little whore?"

Her cheeks colored. "I wish you wouldn't call me that. Yes, I'm having fun. Your friends are nice."

"Mmm, they are," he said. "I want you to get changed."

"What?"

"It's late. I want you to change into something more...suitable as evening wear. I have something special in mind for you." He unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders.

"Anthony! What are you doing?"

"Hush. Behave. You know what happens if you are disobedient." He bent and removed her shoes, then unzipped her skirt and slid it down, leaving her naked. When she was stripped bare, he went into the closet and returned with something silky in his hands. "Put these on."

Eileen's heart hammered. She accepted the things he handed her and looked at them uncomprehendingly. Sheer, fine silk, off-white, soft to the touch... She gulped nervously.

"Let me help you." He took the top part and slipped it over her head. It was loose-fitting and sleeveless, cut low in the front, with thin straps that went over her shoulders and translucent mesh side panels that revealed the curves of her breasts. The matching shorts, barely more than underwear, slipped on easily.

He stepped back to look at her. "You are a very beautiful woman, Eileen. You look incredible." His lips touched hers, causing her to shrink away. She backed up away from him.

"Anthony! This is...obscene! I can't go out there dressed like this!"

He kissed her lower lip softly. "You don't have to go out there if you don't want to." His body pressed up tight against hers. "What's going to happen to you can happen right here."

She backed away again until she came up against the wall. "What—what do you mean?"

"Tonight, one of your most deeply-held fantasies is going to come true."

Her eyes widened. "Anthony! No! You can't!"

"Shh." His hands slid around her breasts; she could feel their heat through the silk. His fingers stroked her nipples. "There is nothing you can do to prevent what is going to happen. None of it will be your fault. Remember that." His fingers tightened on her nipples, coaxing them to stand at attention. One hand slid down between her legs, pressed against her clit through the cloth.

She trembled. A roiling mix of emotions washed over her—fear, desire, longing, shame, disgust. "What are you doing? Stop!"

"No." His fingers moved back and forth over her clit. "I want your need to be written all over you for everyone to see. I want your nipples to stand up. I want to see the wetness spreading between your legs." His fingers moved faster, causing her knees to buckle.

"Anthony! No!"

"Don't fight," he said. "It won't change anything. You can't stop this." He felt wetness seeping through the thin cloth. "That's what I thought. Your body speaks much louder than you do. You want this, too."

"No! Anthony! No!"

"Hush." He kissed her lips softly. "You can't stop it. Just let it happen. I'm going to open the door now."

"NO!!" Her heart thudded. "No! I...I can't! I can't face seeing other people when I'm like this!"

"Hmm. I might be able to help you with that." He crossed to the nightstand and took out a blindfold. Her heart skipped a beat, and she shook. He pulled it over her head and settled it over her eyes. As the world disappeared, her breathing came in short gasps. "There," he said. His lips touched hers. "Have fun, little whore." He stepped away from her. She tried not to think about his intentions; the thing that he was suggesting seemed too much to bear. "Anthony! Anthony, where are you? Anthony!"

The door to the bedroom opened. Eileen heard footsteps. "She's ready," Anthony's voice said. The door closed.

Eileen trembled. Footsteps came closer. A hand touched her arm. She jumped and skittered away from the touch. Her skin felt hot; her nipples strained against the smooth fabric, and she felt more wetness leak from between her legs.

A soft touch on her hair. She jumped again, startled. "Anthony?" Hands slid over her shoulders, began massaging. She tried to pull away, but they tightened on her shoulders. Another hand touched her arm again. She cried out. More hands slid over her breasts.

"No!" she said. She squirmed and pulled away. A hand grabbed her upper arm. Someone else seized her by the wrist and spun her partway around. Two more hands began massaging her shoulders again. She felt someone press against her from behind. Another person pressed into the front of her body, sandwiching her. She felt a touch on her lips. Her heart leaped into her throat, and a sharp stab of fear pierced her. She turned her head away.

Two hands grabbed her hair and forced her face back. Someone kissed her roughly; she felt a tongue invade her mouth. A strong hand gripped her other wrist. The hands on her shoulders continued their massage, strong fingers working into her muscles. She cried out, but the sound was muffled by the forceful kiss. She twisted and turned, but the hands held her firmly.

The lips left hers. Strong hands grabbed her breasts roughly. "Look how hard her nipples are," a voice said. "This really turns her on!"

She screamed and began struggling in earnest. "No! Let go of me!" She twisted one wrist free and shoved at the person in front of her. "Let go of me!"

The hands on her shoulders moved down to her elbows, pinned her arms behind her back. The hands on her breasts slid in circles, fondling and caressing.

She screamed again and fought with all her strength. The person behind her, caught off guard by her ferocity, lost his grip. Her arms flailed free and she shoved the person in front of her as hard as she could, sending him stumbling backward. Someone grabbed at her left arm. She moved sideways away from the snatch. "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!"

Eileen turned blindly, trying to figure out where her assailants were. She could sense them closing around her. Someone made another grab at her. She dodged backward, and came up against another person who had moved in behind her. His arms closed around her body. Instantly, more people moved in; hands caught her wrists and elbows and pulled her arms out to her sides. The person behind her slid his hands up over her breasts. She gasped at the sensation. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Wetness leaked down her thigh.

Someone else grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. Before she could scream, lips pressed against hers and a tongue was forced into her mouth. Blunt fingers forced themselves between her legs and worked against her clit through the silky fabric. She shuddered and moaned. The tongue pressed further into her mouth. Her hips ground against the fingers between her legs. "Look at her!" came a voice from somewhere beside her. "She wants it!"

"Nnngh! Nnngh!" Eileen squirmed and thrashed until he broke the kiss. "No!"

The hands slid down her body and up under her shirt. The person behind her cupped her breasts, smooth palms on bare skin. Eileen screamed and battled fiercely. The hands tightened on her arms, her wrists, her breasts. Bodies pressed all around her, sandwiching her and pinning her in place.

"Get her clothes off!"

Eileen felt her arms lifted up over her head. Several pairs of hands slid up her body, taking the sheer top with them. She felt her face flush red and was suddenly glad of the blindfold, which prevented her from seeing all these people staring at her nakedness. "No!" she said weakly, unable to believe what was happening to her. She tried to cover her breasts with her hands. The people gathered around her pulled her arms away from her body and pinned them to her sides. Another pair of hands ran up her body and over her breasts. She cried out and bucked sharply. "No! No, stop!" A powerful wave of pleasure washed through her, so strong she almost came right there on the spot.

Hands slid down her sides, pushed the flimsy shorts down her legs. She thrashed and struggled in sudden panic, face red with shame, but the group gathered around her held her pinned too tightly to move. "No! No!" she cried, twisting and turning. "No! Stop!"

A different voice came from somewhere beside her. "Get her down. Hold her!" Hands pushed her to her knees. More hands gripped her shoulders and thrust her down onto all fours.

Her wrists and ankles were held tightly, preventing her from rising. Fear, shame, and burning heat all roiled like a storm within her. She felt her pussy twitching and blushed. Someone grabbed her hair again and pulled her head up. The head of a cock, warm and dripping, pushed against her lips.

"Nnnnnngh!" She clamped her jaw shut to prevent the intrusion. The unseen man in front of her pulled her hair sharply, painfully, but she stubbornly refused to open her mouth. "Nnnngh!"

"Here, maybe this will get her to open up." Someone seized her hips from behind. She barely had time to realize what was happening before he pulled her back powerfully, impaling her dripping pussy deeply with his cock. She screamed in shock, and instantly the cock in front of her slid into her mouth and down her throat.

Her body responded exactly as it had been trained to do. She came, powerfully, overwhelmingly, the ecstasy so intense that she felt she would pass out.

"Oh! God, she's strong!" the man behind her said. "She's squeezing on my cock....ooooh!" He shook and thrust deeper. Eileen registered the hard wet slap of his orgasm inside her. A split second later, the cock in her mouth twitched and spurted, flooding her mouth with wet salty goo. She coughed and gagged, ripples of pleasure still flowing through her.

The hands released her hips. Whoever was behind her moved away, and another person knelt to take his place. The cock slipped out of her mouth. She took a long, deep, shuddering gasp, and another rigid cock, this one much thicker than the last had been, shoved roughly into her. "Nnnngh!" she cried. Come spilled out of her mouth and splattered on her hand.

"Oh, that's hot!" another voice said. "I want to try her mouth next." The man behind her took her hair in his hand and pulled, and another erect penis pressed against her lips and forced its way into her mouth.

The two of them began rocking her back and forth, sliding smoothly in and out of her. She felt overwhelmed and helpless, unable even to struggle. Her own body felt like it had become a traitor. The knowledge that another man was going to come in her mouth disgusted her, yet that did not change the fact that each time he slid against the back of her throat, a white-hot jolt of pleasure shot all the way down her body, making her tighten and moan. She felt the tension inside herself growing inexorably toward another unwanted orgasm. Her body trembled and tears leaked from under the blindfold.

Eileen couldn't help what happened next. Her body reacted on its own, outside of her volition, and convulsed into another orgasm. A part of her recoiled, horrified at her own response. The pleasure built higher and higher, too powerful to contain, until it peaked in an explosion of wrenching intensity. When it passed, she sagged backward against the man behind her, trembling, too weak to resist.

At that point, the men began taking her in earnest. She knelt passively, yielding to them, as they drove hard into mouth and pussy. With each thrust, the man behind her shoved her head down, making her take the cock deeper in her mouth. She surrendered, helpless, unable to respond. He moved faster, his own shaft thrusting hard and deep into her. "Take it, slut!" he growled. "Take it!"

The cock in her mouth swelled. The hands pushed her head forward until it slid completely down her throat and her nose touched pubic hair. She felt a hot slick torrent of wetness gush down her throat, and then she was lost, carried away by another orgasm that wracked her body and overwhelmed her mind. She was barely even aware of the cock jerking and spewing inside her grasping pussy.

The hands released her, and she slumped to the floor, still twitching from aftershocks. The world was reduced to nothing but touch; she was vividly aware of every fiber of carpet against her skin, the wetness that oozed down along her thigh, the fall of her hair on the nape of her neck. Even the slightest caress of air moving across her skin was the most exquisite rapture.

"Bring her over here," a voice called.

Hands took her wrists and ankles and lifted her from the floor. She hung between them, moaning softly. The hands carried her to the bed, sat her down straddling someone. She felt warm skin under her body.

More hands held her in place. She felt soft lips wrap around both her nipples and shivered in pleasure. Warm wet tongues curled around her nipples, caressing, coaxing them into hardening once more. Hands lifted her hips and then settled her on a hard cock that slid deeply into her.

She sighed and began moving her hips. The intensity of her orgasms had swept away the last vestiges of resistance; now she was a willing participant, actively involved in her own rape. She rolled her hips back and forth as she rode him, taking herself on him.

Someone behind her took her by the wrists, pinned her hands behind her back. The restraint excited her more, prompted her to ride him faster. A craving grew in her; she wanted to feel his pleasure, and savor the warm liquid surge of his orgasm.

Fingers dug into her shoulders. With each motion of her hips, they pressed her down, making her take him deeper. She moaned with pleasure and bucked harder against him, squeezing around his shaft at every stroke, pleading with her body for him to come. She felt a shudder pass through him, herd him gasp, felt him arch his hips up to meet her.

He came with a roar. She drove herself down on him to take it deeply. His shaft throbbed inside her as it pumped its load of thick hot come into her. The feel of hungry mouths licking and sucking her nipples, strong hands holding her wrists behind her back, and warm wetness jetting up into her all combined into a torrent of carnal sensation that sent another orgasm slamming through her. She threw back her head and screamed in ecstasy. Someone next to her cried out in an echo of her pleasure, and thick ribbons of slippery goo splattered across her cheek and neck.

She felt herself lifted off of her mystery lover before her orgasm had even subsided. The mattress shifted as people moved around, and then she was placed on top of someone else. Hands slid up her body to her breasts.

She didn't wait for him to enter her; instead, she impaled herself eagerly on him as she straddled him. The sensation very nearly triggered another orgasm.

"Bend her over!" came a voice hoarse with lust. She complied willingly with the hands that pushed her down on top of the man underneath her. More hands spread her ass cheeks apart, and something cold drizzled down the cleft of her ass. "There, right there," said the voice. The hands on her breasts squeezed more tightly. She felt a sense of pressure on the entrance to her ass, a sudden stretching, and then an incredible feeling of fullness as another hard penis pushed into her depths.

She screamed and drove herself back onto the twin shafts inside her. Nothing she had ever felt before—not the probes Anthony had used on her, not the dildos, not the plugs he had stuffed into her—had prepared her for what it felt like to be penetrated in this way by two warm, stiff cocks. With each thrust, they stretched her and pressed on places inside her that caused small explosions to ripple through her. Every motion made her shake and squirm. She was so lost in the sensation, she barely realized that she was moaning over and over again.

Something warm touched her lips. Instantly, without hesitation, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth to welcome the erection that was presented to her. It slid deep, and she sealed her lips tightly around it and slurped noisily.

All the ways Anthony had used her, all of her fantasies of gang rape at the hands of pirates, all her secret erotic dreams...not in all her experiences or her imagination had she dreamed it would feel like this. The three unseen men moved in a rhythm that touched every trigger, every little place inside her, overwhelming her and filling her sexually beyond anything she had known was possible. Every stroke in her mouth sent a jolt running down to her pussy; every plunge into her ass made her contract tightly. She urged them on, faster and faster, moving her hips to meet their thrusts, head bobbing up and down to take the rod as far as her throat will allow.

"Slow down! You're going to make me come!" The hands tightened desperately on her breasts as if that could hold off the inevitable. Eileen was beyond hearing, beyond rational thought. Everything seemed intensely arousing to her in her altered state; even the idea of the man in front of her ejaculating in her mouth, which would normally fill her with disgust, turned her on. She slammed back hard against the man beneath her and was rewarded with a geyser of wetness erupting into her.

The world spun. The cock in her mouth spurted its load of wet sticky goo at the exact instant Eileen's own orgasm hit her, making her gurgle as she came. Hands grabbed her waist tightly, holding her still for a sudden series of hard, powerful thrusts in her ass. She swallowed deeply just as she felt the warm cascade of semen jet into her ass.

After that, she lost track of how many times she came, or what was done to her. It seemed that hardly had one cock stopped spurting in her when it was withdrawn and replaced with another. She didn't know how many men there were—six, perhaps, or maybe eight—nor how many times they each took her. She tasted her own juices on some of the cocks that were shoved in her mouth, and knew that they had used her before; and once, when she was sitting astride someone, grinding down onto him with her back arched and her own hands fondling her breasts, she felt a gush of wetness spray across her neck and flow down her body. She slid her hands up and down her chest, spreading it around, delighting in the warm slipperiness, and came that way, caressing herself while covered in an unseen man's come.

Eventually, the men were all spent and could not be coaxed back into arousal with hands or lips or tongue. She lay curled in the middle of the bed, aware of little beyond her own physical bliss. The men shifted around her, moved to gather clothes and belongings. She heard, dimly, the door open and then close again. Her heart slowed, and her arousal, that frenzy of lust that had felt so insatiable, slowly ebbed.

As it did, the rational parts of her mind returned. She shivered as the things she had just experienced replayed like a set of snapshots in her head. She still felt the sticky residue on her face and body, still felt the goo dribbling out from between her legs, still tasted the salty tang of sex on her tongue. With the arousal gone, she felt disconnected with the frantic desire she had felt, and in its place horror and disgust crept in. She felt defiled, not just by the sex, but by the knowledge that other men—men who were not her husband!—had known her in a carnal way. She had been celibate for years before meeting Anthony, and had protected her virtue during the entire time they'd been dating, only to give herself sexually to strangers the day after coming back from her honeymoon.

The bed shifted. The blindfold lifted from her eyes. Eileen blinked in the light and looked up at Anthony, smiling down at her. "Did you have fun?"

A wave of shame washed over her. She felt so filthy, so disgusting, she was sure he must loathe the sight of her. He caressed her side gently, and she curled away from him. "How can you even stand to touch me?" she said. Tears filled her eyes. "Look how dirty I am!"

He looked thoughtfully at her. His hand rested lightly on her hip. Presently he stood and walked into the bathroom. She heard water running, befores he returned and lifted her in his arms. She sobbed quietly as he carried her into the bathroom and laid her down in the bath he had drawn for her.