Training Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen squirmed helplessly on the exam table, impaled simultaneously down her throat and up her ass. Tears flowed down her face. The fingers worked in her ass, pushing and probing. The nurse smiled wider, and began thrusting the dildo in and out Eileen's mouth. She whimpered, face red with helpless shame, pinned between them, hanging on the edge of an unwanted orgasm.

"Thank you, nurse."

The fingers and dildo slid out of her. Eileen coughed and gasped. "What are you doing? This is not a medical examination! You can't do this to me!"

"What am I doing? Examining you," the doctor replied. "Evaluating your progress." He looked down at her and smiled warmly. "For the next phase of your training, you will be kept in a heightened state of sexual arousal for extended periods of time without release. Today you will be fitted with a custom training device, which you will wear locked inside yourself vaginally throughout the coming weeks. This device will vibrate at random intervals for random periods of time in order to maintain sexual arousal. The random periodicity of the device will ensure that your body does not become acclimated to it; in other words, you will not be able to forget it's there, and you will not go numb. Additionally, while you are wearing the device, it will be held in place with a metal chastity belt, which will permit normal bodily functions and sexual access to your anus but will not permit you to stimulate yourself to orgasm, no matter how badly you may want to."

Eileen breathed more quickly. Her heart raced.

"This device has several purposes. First, it will keep you near the edge of orgasm for extended periods of time, which will help to enhance your compliance with the training program. Second, it will train you to be aware of your genitals at all times. After the first few days, you will find that a part of your attention is always focused on your sex, no matter what else you may be doing. Third, your body will become acclimated to penetration, so that you will feel most comfortable when something is inside you, and it will seem strange when you are not being penetrated. Fourth, your body will be conditioned to crave sexual stimulation all the time. And finally, you will be conditioned to accept that neither your sexual release nor your level of sexual arousal are in your control. After you have worn the training device for a sufficient length of time, these behavioral and physical changes will become permanent. "

Eileen breathed harder. Her nipples stood out almost painfully, and the familiar butterflies of arousal fluttered in her.

"The device which will be fitted to you contains a number of myoelectric and blood flow sensors, so that if you should be close to orgasm, the device will sense this and shut down until the incipient orgasm passes. However, since every woman's sexual response is slightly different, we will need to program the device with your specific physiological profile. In order to do that, we will need to measure your body's response during orgasm. To obtain the most accurate profile possible, this will involve averaging across repeated orgasms. This is the main purpose of your visit today. Unfortunately, you may experience some discomfort during this procedure."

"What? What do you mean, discomfort?" Eileen struggled against the straps. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Save your strength, sweetmeat," the nurse said.

The doctor opened a cabinet and took out a large, heavy-looking metal box with a long, polished metal rod extending from one end. He unfolded a set of legs from the machine and set it up at the foot of the table.

"What are you doing?" Eileen's voice quavered.

Samantha took two clear glass domes from another cabinet and fitted them over Eileen's breasts. When they were fitted in place, she opened a small door on top of the machine and drew out two long, clear plastic tubes. These connected to small valves on top of the domes.

There was a mechanical whirr, and Eileen felt a strong suction draw her breasts up into the domes like giant hungry mouths. Her body trembled. "You can't do this to me!"

The doctor fitted a blunt dildo made of a hard, white, glassy material studded with flat silver spots to the end of the shaft. "This contains sensors that will measure your body's reactions. As the computer learns your particular responses, it will grow better and better at inducing orgasm. This will allow the software to build the profile which will be loaded into your training device." He pulled a flat bundle of wires from the end of the dildo and connected them to a port in the side of the machine. When he was satisfied that it was connected properly, he extended the arm. Eileen cried out as the hard white dildo entered her.

The doctor spread her open with his fingers. She felt his thumb touch her clit, then a pinching sensation, not unpleasant but very strange. "I have just clamped a small electrode to your clitoris," he said. "This will send tiny electrical impulses directly to the nerves, which you will feel as a kind of vibration or buzzing sensation."

"Stop! This is wrong!" Helplessness, shame, and humiliation washed over her. "Take these things off me!"

The doctor opened a panel on the side of the device and pressed some buttons. "We will now begin the process of building the subject's physiological response profile." Something whirred inside the metal cabinet. The doctor stripped off his gloves. "While this machine is working, I will write you a new birth control prescription. The new prescription will prevent you from having a normal cycle, in order to improve your availability for sexual use. After that, I have another patient I must attend to. We will return in approximately two hours."

"Wait! Two hours? Wait! You can't just leave!"

He pressed a series of numbers into a keypad beside the door. It opened with a metallic snick. The doctor stepped out, with the nurse trailing behind him. The door closed again with a solid thud. Eileen heard the lock click.

"Come back!" she cried. "Let me go!" The helplessness surged in her. More tears flowed down her cheeks. "Come back!"

The machine made a soft beep. The suction on her breasts increased. A tingling, buzzing sensation began to grow directly on her clit. The hard, smooth shaft started moving in and out of her.

She struggled frantically, sobbing. The straps on her arms and around her hips prevented even the slightest movements. Her hands clenched at empty air. "Stop! Come back! You can't do this!"

The suction on her breasts began to pulse. Her nipples tightened and strained. The buzzing on her clit intensified, and sent such a jolt of pleasure through her that it took her breath away. The thing within her moved faster.

"No!" she screamed. "No! Stop it! Come back! Turn it off!"

The machine picked up speed. Her screams changed, became less tinged with panic and more colored by her arousal. Everywhere she focused, she was met with waves of pleasure; the pulsing suction on her breasts stimulated them delightfully, the vibrating thrum on her clit sent waves of delight coursing through her body, and the shaft touched something exquisite inside her as it moved.

"No," she moaned, "no, please, no..."

And then the orgasm hit, and she could do nothing but thrash in ecstasy as tears streamed down her face. It went on and on and on, wave after wave of intense pleasure, while she struggled and sobbed and screamed. "Oh, God, no! Please!"

The machine wound down. The buzzing stopped, the shaft ceased its thrusting, the suction abated on her breasts. Eileen stared blindly at the ceiling, chest heaving. "Oh," she whimpered, "oh, thank God..."

Another soft beep. The suction started up again, pulling at her breasts, tugging her nipples. "No!" Eileen screamed. The buzzing on her clit began anew. The shaft started stroking in and out of her. "No! No! Stop!"

She fought it for as long as she could. Her hands clenched empty air. The machine thrust steadily, driving the shaft deep into her over and over again. No matter how hard she tried to push them away, the sensations dominated her awareness. Ecstasy built relentlessly, and she felt herself starting to contract, a forewarning of her inevitable climax.

When it came, the second orgasm lasted even longer than the first. Eileen fought against the straps and screamed helplessly while the machine forced pleasure from her body. The ecstasy went on and on, far longer than she ever thought was possible. When it finally ended, nearly two minutes after it had started, she slumped limply in the straps gasping for breath.

The machine beeped again. Her eyes opened wide with fear. "No!"

When the third orgasm hit, Eileen shook and moaned under the waves of raw physical rapture washing over her. The fourth orgasm was an agonizing pleasure, powerful and unstoppable. The fifth was just plain agonizing.

After that, she lost all sense of time. The only things that existed for her was the excruciating, exhilarating pleasure crashing through her, and the quiet beeping sounds that signaled the start of the next round. She screamed until her voice was hoarse and struggled until she was too weak to move. Sweat bathed every inch of her body in a slick sheen.

Still it continued. After every orgasm, Eileen felt as if she had been wrung out, the last ounce of strength squeezed from her, incapable of responding any more, and yet... Somehow, it seemed to know exactly what to do, exactly how much vibration to apply, exactly how hard to suck on her breasts to wrench just one more grueling orgasm from her body. Even after she could no longer scream or fight, still it kept going. She wept openly and whispered "no, please no" as her body shuddered into orgasm after orgasm. Time stood still; the only things that marked its progression were the beeps and the inevitable, unbearable sexual ecstasy that followed. "Please," she whimpered hoarsely to nobody, "please make it stop."

If anyone heard her words, there was no sign. Nobody came to free her. It worked relentlessly, forcing her endlessly into climax after climax until she felt that her body was simply another part to the machine, the component that shook and sobbed while it did its work.

She was so completely consumed by what was happening that she didn't even hear the door open. Not until Samantha's face swam into view did she realize she was no longer alone. She shivered in relief. "Please," she said weakly, "please, no more."

The nurse stroked her face softly. "Oh, sweetmeat," she said, "I'm not here to make it stop. We haven't run the full course yet. I'm only here to watch."

The machine beeped. Eileen's eyes widened. "No! No, please, not again!" Suction tugged at her breasts. "No! No, I can't take any more!"

"Shh. Yes, you can. I know what it feels like. I've been there myself. You can take it." Her fingers stroked Eileen's shoulders soothingly. "I know it might not seem like it, but it's better if you don't try to fight. Just relax and take it."

By then, the shaft was thrusting smoothly and Eileen was beyond hearing her. She moaned and whimpered, and a moment later her back arched against the straps in the throes of another orgasm. She wailed piteously. "Please!"

"Oh, you suffer so sweetly," the nurse said. Her fingers traced the lines of Eileen's cheek. "God, you are so beautiful when you're suffering like this." One hand crept up her own body, over teddy bears and rainbows, and squeezed her own breast. "If you had any idea how much it turns me on to watch you this way..."

The machine beeped again. Eileen shook her head. "No, she said weakly, "it's too much!" The nurse leaned down to kiss her forehead gently as the next orgasm took her. She flailed helplessly. "No!"

"Yes." The nurse stroked Eileen's cheek gently. "Oh, yes. Take it, sweetmeat. Take it."

Hungry mechanical mouths sucked at her breasts, tugged on her engorged nipples. Her throbbing clit twitched and buzzed. The machine fucked her in quick, short strokes. The nurse caressed Eileen's face and looked deep into her eyes, waiting for the moment when the orgasm became inevitable and Eileen had no choice but to accept it. In that brief instant, when Eileen stopped fighting and let it happen, Samantha thought she was the most beautiful creature in all the world.

When the pleasure peaked and ebbed and reason returned, at least partway, to Eileen's eyes, she looked up pleadingly. "Please," she whispered, "please." The machine beeped again. Samantha watched the tiny shudder ripple through Eileen's body, barely recognizable, the only response her spent muscles were capable of.

The cycle started again. The machine did its work, and once again Eileen became creation's most beautiful creation. The nurse felt wetness saturate her own panties and run down her leg.

She stayed by Eileen's side, gently stroking her hair, whispering for Eileen to take it, through countless more cycles. Her own body responded, as if the pleasure wrung from Eileen's torment flowed up through her fingertips and into herself, until her own heart raced and she felt as if she might come along with the captive woman. They remained that way, both of them wrapped up in Eileen's exquisite suffering, until the lock on the door clicked and the doctor walked into the room.

He flipped a switch on the machine. As simply as that, it was over. The shaft whirred to a halt. The suction bled away with a hiss, releasing Eileen's breasts. The dildo withdrew.

He examined a small monitor on the side of the machine. "Excellent, excellent, we have some very good data here," he said. "Strong characteristic initial contractions at 8 Hz from the pubococcygeus muscles about two seconds before each orgasm. That will make an excellent marker. Strong surge in blood flow several seconds before each peak. Very strong muscular response. This is very good data indeed! The profile will be ready to load into the training device's flash memory shortly."

Eileen barely heard his words through the relief that flooded every part of her. The nurse pried the glass domes from her breast and placed them on the counter. The doctor took the clip off her clit and coiled its wires neatly. She felt her own wetness spill over the surface of the examination table and flow under the cleft of her ass.

"Now, then," he said. "We're almost done. I just need to evaluate your response to unwanted forcible anal intercourse, and then you will be free to go. The nurse here will help you get dressed and give you your new training kit once it has been programmed."

"Permission to play with the subject?" Samantha said, her eyes not leaving Eileen's face. "She seems compliant."

"Hmm," the doctor said. He stroked his chin thoughtfully, considering the request.

"That's a difficult call," he said. "On the one hand, allowing you to have her for a while will help to reinforce her status as a sex slave, who is given no control over who has sexual access to her. On the other hand, the subject presents as straight, not even incidentally sexually interested in women. A strong negative reaction at this point could set back her progress."

"Oh, I don't think she'll have a negative response," Samantha said.

"No? Hm. Perhaps not. And reinforcing her status might help facilitate the training." He twiddled a pen idly between his fingers for a few moments while he thought. "Very well. You may play with the subject. But I am sexually aroused myself, and had planned to spend this arousal on my evaluation of the subject's response to forcible anal penetration. Since you will be evaluating the subject, I will spend my arousal on you instead. Nurse, disrobe and lean against the wall, please."

Eileen saw a quick flicker of something she couldn't quite identify cross the nurse's face. Assent? Disgust? Resignation? Distaste? Whatever it was, it was gone almost as fast as it had come, replaced with a smooth blank expression. "Yes, Doctor."

Eileen watched in confusion and shock as the nurse stripped. Off came the scrubs, with their cheerful teddy bears. Beneath them she wore a matched set of lacy bra and panties in a rich, deep burgundy. She reached around to unhook the bra, which slipped off her shoulders to reveal firm round breasts with large pink nipples, prominently erect. The panties, a dark stain of wetness clearly visible, slipped off next.

Eileen saw that the nurse was shaved bare between her legs, smooth skin utterly hairless. As the nurse turned toward the wall, Eileen caught a quick glimpse of a small tattoo on her hip, two interlocking rings with small crosses beneath, done in rainbow colors. She slipped off her shoes and socks and leaned against the wall facing it. That strange flicker of expression crossed her face again.

The doctor unzipped the fly of his trousers to reveal an enormous, rigid erection. He stepped behind the nurse and reached around to fondle her breasts. Oh, my God! Eileen thought. He's going to have sex with her! Right in front of me

The nurse took a long, deep breath. She looked over her shoulder at Eileen, still strapped to the table, and smiled at the look of horror on the bound woman's face. Something passed through the air between them. Samantha nodded fractionally, a barely visible tilt of her head, and took another deep breath.

The doctor's erection thrust violently into her dripping pussy. She cried out as it spread her open. Eileen saw a jumble of expressions on the nurse's face—shock, longing, disgust, submission, arousal, all piled on top of one another.

The doctor's hands squeezed her breasts roughly. He thrust deep, over and over. Samantha cried out again. She felt his cock sliding into her, too deeply, sending a small twinge of pain shooting up inside her at each thrust. Her eyes never left Eileen's face; in Eileen's expression, compounded of shock and desperate helplessness, Samantha found exactly what she needed.

Finally, she felt him begin to thicken inside her, and knew it was almost over. He rarely made any outward sign of his release, but she had been taken by him often enough to learn the subtle little signs of his impending orgasm. He grunted once and shot a thick stream of wetness up inside her, his cock twitching as it spurted. She had never learned to make peace with how much he came; every time he used her sex, she felt defiled for hours afterward. Her eyes bore into Eileen's, covetous, already taking possession of what she had just bought.

The doctor stepped away from her and zipped his pants nonchalantly. "Make sure she has an orgasm with you. If she doesn't, that might set back her training, and you will spend thirty minutes on the auto-sodomizer as a penalty." He turned toward the door. "After you are finished, I want you to evaluate her response to unwanted forcible anal penetration. Type up your report and have it on my desk by tomorrow afternoon for inclusion in the subject's file." With that, he left, and the lock clicked behind him.

The nurse smiled a long, slow smile. "Oh, sweetmeat. I have you. Do you know how many times I have fantasized about this? How many ways I have imagined myself playing with you? You've only been here once before and I think you're my favorite patient."

"Please," Eileen said, "don't hurt me."

"But you scream so nicely! When I heard you scream on your first visit, I nearly came right there. I fantasized about that scream for the next three days. God, I want to hear you scream again."

"What—what are you talking about?"

The nurse moved closer. "Do you remember anything about your first appointment? Anything at all?"

Eileen frowned. Fog rolled in over her memory. "No."

"Do you know why?" the nurse asked. Her hands caressed Eileen's tender breasts gently, warm and soft on Eileen's skin. "Because I gave you a drug to suppress your memory. I did this so that we would not spoil the surprise on your honeymoon, when your husband told you that you were going to be a sex slave." Eileen cringed and tried to shrink away from the touch.