Training Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

He said: "Dhea, you are so beautiful. As he said it he bent down and kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her breasts into his chest. He could feel her hard nipples against his body. Dhea felt his cock bobbing up against her pussy between her legs as it started to grow harder. IT felt very big already. She spread her thighs a little and as she did she felt the shaft move into the opening she made for it. Now it pressed against her vagina. She moaned into his mouth as they tongue fucked each other and moved against each other's sex.

He smiled and asked her again: "Are you ready Dhea? Its time to stimulate your body like last time and then you'll feel my cock deep inside your body. Are you ready for me to cum deep inside your hole, coating your womb and filling you with my seed?"

She moaned again as he picked her up in his arms again and carried her to the chair. She at down and Paul took her left leg and put it in the stirrup and tied it with the straps. Then he did the same to her right foot. Spread wide he stepped back and looked at her open pussy. He bent down and gave it a kiss and a soft slow lick Dhea cried out when she felt his tongue enter her hole.

But Paul wasn't going to eat her pussy, not now anyway. He had other plans. "I'll finish that for you a little later Dhea. Right now I have a couple toys I want to use on you."

She watched as Paul took her arms and tied her wrists together and then tied them over her head. Completely secured now he kissed her and asked: "Do you trust me Dhea? I mean truest me completely, fully?"

Dhea closed her eyes and whispered: "yes. I want this as much as you want to do it to me."

He corrected her by saying: "With you love, not to you. You'll enjoy it an sow will I. Tonight we see how long you can stand being stimulated directly before you beg me to fuck you. So the rules are this, you enjoy the touch and the sexual play until you can't stand it any longer and then tell me what you want."

She said: "I want you to fuck me Paul! Now or later it will be the same. I want that cock to fuck me and cum in me."

"Then you will do as I say and allow me the fun and pleasure of working on your body and watching you cum and orgasm", he said as he began to touch her pussy.

His fingers came down over her pussy mound and his other hand came up between her wide open thighs. He said: "Now we begin my lovely Dhea. Now we'll both see how hard you can cum and how often. That will be my pleasure just watching you. Your pleasure will be to cum and cum for me before I fuck you like you have never been fucked before. Lay your head back and watch me or close your eyes and enjoy the touch."

Paul used one hand to open Dhea's pussy lips wide so his other hand could begin to touch her clit with his finger tips. Back and forth he worked his fingers rubbing across her growing clit ball and then just touching her like a feather.

He used his one hand to pull her clit hood back exposing all of her pink clit. Then he used his fingers to tap, tap, tap, and tap on her clit gently making her jump and arch up with each touch. His mouth moved down and he touched her clit with his tongue. Dhea moaned loudly as she felt it lick around and over her wetness! Paul then pressed his tongue against her clit and kept the pressure there until she began to cum. He licked and licked and licked until her orgasm was finished.

Paul asked her if it felt good and all she did was moan again as he began to work on her again. He could see her wetness, her cum from her orgasm form in her hole. It looked creamy in color. Not dark white like his cum but sort of a cloudy milky water color. There were drops of her wetness on her pink insides and a sort of cum bubble forming in the hole.

He worked her into a fit touching and stroking and playing with just her clit. It was red and much larger now than when they started. He released her pussy and moved between her open thighs closer until she felt his warm breath on her wet cunt. "Fuck me Paul! Come on baby put that cock inside me and fuck me", Dhea asked.

Paul smiled and spread her pussy lips again as he took the tip of his finger and touched her hot cum filled hole taking a little of the juices settling there. It stuck to his finger as he slowly lifted it and showed her the long string of her cum connected her hole and his finger. He said: "You're not ready yet my lovely Dhea. You 're pussy isn't read yet, but soon my love, soon you'll feel my cock as it dives deep into your pussy and fills you like I know you need."

Paul reached into the little desk he had under the table where Dhea was secured on. He pulled out what looked like a small thin paint brush the type a kid might use to paint a model airplane or use for water coloring painting. It had along handle and thin long brushes which were soft and long.

Pau showed it to her and said: "Tell me how this feels Dhea. They say it's wonderful if used correctly. I am very good with it. Watch and feel."

As Dhea watched the brush Paul moved it down very slowly with his right hand as he again used his other hand to spread her pussy lips and expose her hard throbbing clit. Ever so lightly Paul touched her clit with the brush. She arched and moaned as she lifted her ass up automatically as he played with her clit.

Seeing her body react to the touch of the brush, Paul smiled up at her from between her wide open thighs and told her: "Magnificent!! You are so magnificent my lovely Dhea. Your body knows what it wants and it reacts without you doing anything but watching and enjoying this."

Then he began to run the brush slow and very gently around both sides of her clit hood which was really sticking out now. Her clit was pulsing like a heart beat as he worked on her. Moving the brush around the clit sometimes, then under it and over it other times was driving Dhea wild.

Then he would touch her clit directly and Dhea would begin to hump and push her cunt up at the brush or anything else it could touch. But Paul was very skilled and only let the brush touch around her clit. When she started to try and cum and fuck using her body to lift and hump, Paul would move the brush away and let her recover a little. It went on and on until Dhea started to yell at him to let her cum.

He had her body so excited she was humping and humping as her thighs strained to free her legs and feet from the restraints that held them. She wanted to close her legs and squeeze them tight but couldn't. She wanted to shove a finger or two into her cunt hole and fuck herself until she had an orgasm again. She needed one so baldy now. Closing her thighs would have helped with that oh so sexual straining feeling, the feeling of her orgasm and cumming would relieve for her.

But Paul was directly her orgasms now and when he let her cum, Dhea would cum, and cum so hard she would scream. Paul was merciless with the brush and his tongue. He never stuck his fingers in her hole only licked it. She would yell that she needed his dick or a toy to fill her and Paul would always say: "In time my love, in time."

His hand never stopped moving the brush as he continued to work it around and over and on her clit. When he licked her he made her cum and he would taste her sweet juices before he went back to work. She was always in a state of cumming or near cumming.

When Dhea screamed and arched her ass up higher as she humped and humped and humped letting her body taking control of her now, Paul watched and did just enough to let her cum before going back to work on her.

She couldn't stop now, her hips were pumping and her pussy moving as if it was trying to grab something and hold it inside her hole so she could fuck it. She needed something tick and long to fill her cunt so baldy. She started to cry and Paul would let her. She begged him and yelled at him and then begged him again.

So Paul gave her something to fuck. He took the 8 inch long dildo and very slowly, almost painfully he pushed it into her hole about 6 inches. She immediately grabbed it with her cunt and held it as she fucked herself on it.

Paul watched her body going wild on the toy stuck in her hole. After a few minutes of watching her fucking it, he uses one hand to move the toy in and out of her cunt fucking her hole with the toy.

He used the brush now on her nipples and watched as Dhea close her eyes and felt the toy moving in and out of her. "OH GOD YES! Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Paul fuck me fuck me hard", she moaned the words as she climaxed as hard as she could ever remember. Paul loved it, she was his now.

Finally Paul stopped the brush and used the dildo moving it in and of her cunt as deep s he could get it. When he pulled it out, it was covered with her cum and again Paul saw the milky color juices form in her hole. He again used his finger to tap it and slowly pulled it up watching the long string of cum come up with it. See Dhea? You're almost there. See your cum? Soon you will feel my cum and it will join my cum with yours and we will mate you, breed you, we will join as one", he whispered as he slid his lips down to hers and she kissed him with a fever she had never known.

When the kiss broke off Dhea said: "Do it Paul, fuck me with your cock, I need it badly. I want to feel it so much, Put it in me Paul fuck me fuck me like a bitch in heat. Oh Paul I'm so in need, stick your cock in me now. Do it now baby! Fuck me."

But Paul had one more thing he wanted to do before he fucked her. He moved to her and lay on top of her. He kissed her lips and then moved down to her breast. Dhea had the longest and thickest nipples he had ever seen. He sucked her nipples and sucked them hard as he rubbed his big hard cock up and down her wet slit. "Oh God Paul!! Please baby!! Put it in me now", Dhea told him.

Them as before he said; "Another few minute baby I want to see how you react to this."

Again he reached into the desk under the table and this time he had another toy. It too had a long handle and at the end a smooth round ball, the size of a steel medium size marble. It was silver in color and very hard.

Again Dhea watched as Paul slowly lowered it down to her clit as his fingers pulled back on the hood and her big clit came popping out. Now it was blood red and looked mad.

Dhea watched as Paul gently touched her clit with the steel ball like he used his finger tip earlier. Tap, tap, tap, the toy came down like a hammer only very gently hitting the clit. "Oh Jesus! OH Paul! Oh God!", she cried out.

Tap, tap, tap, Dhea cry out with each touch of the ball. Tap, tap, tap, Paul wondered if her cries were of lust, need, pleasure or maybe even some pain. Tap, tap, tap he wasn't sure but he didn't stop until Dhea screamed and squirted all over the table, his hand and the toy. Paul had made Dhea orgasm so hard she squirted her cum, that was a first for her.

He dropped the top and moved forward taking his cock and placed the head at the wet cum filled hole. "Dhea had her eyes close and was panting like she had run a mile. "Dhea", he said.

Nothing, her eyes were still close. "DHEA!" he said again

Louder this time she still didn't open her eyes. Paul watched as her breasts were rising and falling with her heavy breathing. "Open your eyes DHEA", he said even louder.

She was sort of in a fog. He pressed a button and the chair came up making her now in a sitting position. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He untied her arms and legs and said: "Look down between your legs."

She did as he told her and they both watched as his thick cock head was slowly push against her open pussy lips stretching them more and then it entered her cunt . They both moaned as Paul began to push and push his big dick into her body.

"Oh fuck yes" she hissed at him as she placed her arms around his neck and circled her body with her legs.

Paul drove his dick into her body hard. His ball slapped her ass for the first tie. He was embedded inside her now, fully. He held it there and felt her wiggle on him.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" was all Dhea said as Paul began to push and pull his cock in and out of her wet hot cut.

He felt so hard and so big inside her but she loved it. This was the biggest cock she had ever had in her body. She loved how he could pull almost out of her leaving only the big swollen cock head in her before he slammed it back into her hole all the way and filled her deeper then anyone had ever been.

She pulled him to her and kissed him hard shoving her tongue into his mouth! They rocked together back and forth as she enjoyed his cock pressed deep, so deep his cock head was past her cervix. "OH Jesus Paul, fuck me baby! Drive it into me please. Fuck me, fuck me" she told him over and over again.

Paul was very hard and her body gave him great pleasure. He lifted her up and again carried her to a bed next to the chair. He laid her down and with his cock still inside her and started to fuck her like a wild man. While she was on her back, her legs were over her head and her knees pressed against her tits.

Paul was like a savage now. Her cunt was hot and tight and she knew how to squeeze his dick and milk it each time he pushed down into her hole. Yes, yes that's it baby! Fuck me back" Paul whispered to her as he lay on top of her and she lifted up meeting his thrusts.

He was moving much faster now. His need was great and he wanted to cum in her so badly from the very first second he saw her. As he pumped and thrust his cock deep into her pussy Paul said: "Yes, that it. Fuck me baby! Fuck me and make me cum in your sweet pussy."

Dhea was beside herself, she had cum so many times she was out of breath and her body was tired. "Damn he has some endurance", she said to herself trying as hard as she could to make Paul cum in her.

Paul lifted her legs wrapping his strong arms around her thighs and lifted her bending her in half. He fucked her harder still, fucked her almost straight down into her pussy hole now. His face showed the strain as he tried to hold off cumming. But it was just too much. This Asian beauty was so good with her cunt and so beautiful he couldn't hold back. He arched his back and his ass squeezed ass his cock began to cum. He slammed down into her and held it there.

And cum he did! His balls were full and his need was greater than he could ever remember. He moaned and pushed as deep into Dhea's pussy as he could get. Then he yelled: "I'm cumming! Oh God baby! It's so good."

She held on to him as best she could as he still had her bent in half. He stayed on top of her for a long time. She felt like he would never stop cumming. He filled her cunt hole to over flowing and she knew he had cum deeper than Bobby ever could. He had filled and coated her starving hot womb completely with his seed.

When he was done he finally rolled off from between her thighs but, he kept her bent over like she was with her legs over her head. He kept her like that telling her it was the best way to try and keep his cum in her.

He rubbed her pussy with one hand as he held her legs up. He played with here cunt and the cum dripping at the top. "You're really full baby I gave you so much cum you'll be dripping for days", he said as she smiled back at him.

After about 10 minutes he released her thighs and she slowly sat up. Paul held her and kissed her and Dhea felt the huge pool of cum fill up under her ass. Paul got out of bed and took her hand. They walked to the shower.

Once they were in the shower he said: "You did very well tonight my pet. But we have just begun. I will fuck you as often as you can make me hard. Now kneel down in the warm water and suck my cock. When it's hard we'll dry off and I'll take you from behind. That's a better way to ensure my cum pumps as deep into your pussy as I can get it. It will push past your cervix again and coat your womb completely that should make you pregnant if you can get that way.

Dhea smiled up at him as she took his soft cock into her mouth looking into his strong blue eyes. He stroked her hair and face as she licked his cock head. As she sucked and used her hand to stroke his shaft she felt the head grow larger in her mouth! This is going to do it"; she said to herself," I'm sure Paul's big cock will mate me."

Paul looked down at this beautiful Asian woman and wondered how he got so lucky!


She remembered the feeling of her body burning with desire. Her lust was so high that day Dhea didn't know what was wrong with her. Was it Paul or just that she was so horny? She smiled thinking of how handsome Paul was and his body was very nice and his cock..... "WOW he did have a nice cock", she said to herself.

Whichever it was Paul was able to relieve it and made her orgasm like she had never done before but which she needed so very badly that day. Dhea remembered the finger vibrators and how his talented hand had drove her wild as he drove them to his office. His hand never stopped moving even when he drove the car.

She remembered how he used the "G" spot stimulator to make her cum so many times. She was sure she was going to pee on him when he worked the toy on her special spot. But then when she climaxed it almost blew her head off. She never came so many times than she did that day.

And she remembered Paul's cock. She remembered how it felt throbbing in her hands and that it took two hands to hold it and jerk it for him. It was so long and so thick! She smiled thinking of how it looked laying on her pussy mound and extended all the way up to her belly button.

Dhea remembered how it came so much it covered her body with cum. There was so much of it that it shot all the way to her face and tits which were covered with it. He moved it all around and she watched as he kept cumming and covered her thighs and belly and the last few drops dripped on her pussy top.

She was rubbing her pussy now, legs open and her fingers were masturbating her body fast and hard. As she did Dhea remembered how Paul had teased her and made her wild and hungry for his dick. She smiled thinking she was the one who usually teased the man, but Paul was very skilled and knew exactly what he was doing to make her feel good. She had demanded and then begged for his cock and while he rubbed her pussy with his dick he didn't put it inside her. But he had promised to do it the next time they met.

Dhea loved how Paul had worked so hard and long to please her like no man had ever done before. He was in no hurry or was demanding, his only need that day was to make her cum and please her. She liked that very much. She would repay him when the met and fuck his brains out! Or with that big dick he might fuck her brains out.

She didn't know how long she laid there playing with her body but when the phone rang it sort of woke her up. When she answered it Paul was on the other end of the line. He said: "I want you to dress up in something sexy and be ready when I pick you up at 6:30PM. We're going to dinner and talk about your test results. Then we'll decide if you should come back to my place and let me work on your body again like the other day Dhea. We need to make you cum again like the other day. Did you enjoy the other day baby! Did I make you cum enough?"

Dhea was nude and had her other hand on her pussy as she whispered very low: "Yes, the other day was wonderful Paul. Are the results of the test good or bad?"

He said; "Tonight baby! We'll talk about all of that tonight. Now be ready at 6:30 PM and wear stockings and a belt. Don't wear any panties."

She said: "What?"

He laughed and told her: "Don't wear any panties Dhea. I will give you a pair I just purchased for you."

She stuttered: "You, you, you got me panties? What kind what color?"

He said: "You'll have to wait until tonight. I want to put them on you, Do you like that idea. Do you like that I would buy you panties. They are silky and lacy and I think you'll love them. But I want to put them on you."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers