Training Rebecca Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent over and pinched the clothespins together holding each of her nipples. "Uggoooooo," was his only answer. Maria had been watching it all with fear, mixed with a little excitement, especially the clothespins on her nipples and his clit massage. She squeezed her thighs together, her fingernails digging into her palms and watched him rub the sensitive clit on the woman in front of her. He continued until the hips of the powerful businesswoman moved several times against his finger.

SMACK. "Aaiieeeee....Nine, thank you, Sir" Her thighs wouldn't stop quivering. She was breathing heavily. The tears wouldn't stop.

"Please hurry, Sir," she pleaded feeling a drop of pee escape and clutching down on the muscle holding it in.

He manipulated her tender clit lightly until she was on the brink of orgasm. She fought to keep from cumming and fought to keep from peeing as he brought her up again and again. Her entire focus was on the task she had to complete and every second was another moment of a sort of delicious agony that kept her body in spasms. Then he brought the ruler down on her clit for the last time. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Her body hadn't stopped shaking from the previous strike. Finally a shaky voice said, "Ten, thank you, Sir."

He removed the clothespins. "You may assume Position #1 again."

Rebecca turned over and collapsed on the floor for a minute. When she was able, she dragged herself back into her kneeling position, her legs muscles wobbling like jelly.

"Knees should be at least shoulder width apart."

She knew that, but it was easier to keep from leaking with her legs together. "Yes, Sir."

"Let's see how you've been doing on your rules. Tell Maria rule #1?"

"To be honest and complete in all responses to your questions, Sir."

"Rule #2?"

"I am not to wear panties in your presence and to always pull my skirt up, sitting on my bare butt. And, I am to wear stockings and garter belt."

He waited. "And?"

Oh, and I am to keep my legs open at all times."

"And why is that?"

"It is...well...I am to always be open and available for you, Sir."

Kyle turned to Maria and said, "Go up to Mrs. Dunbar's room and bring back a pair of pantyhose from her drawer."

Maria looked at her employers downcast eyes, and said "Yes, Sir," and rose and left the room.

"You're right, Sir," she said hastily. "I haven't thrown them out yet. I haven't worn any pantyhose since you ordered me not to. I have only worn real stockings. I planned on throwing them out, but hadn't gotten around to it."

"But you told me it had been done. What was rule #1?"

She said nothing. "What was rule #1?"

"I know, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Sir." There was silence until Maria returned with a pair of pantyhose in her hand. Kyle held out his hand and accepted them from a bewildered housekeeper. As she sat back down, he took the pantyhose and tied Rebecca's hands behind her back.

"Have you any other transgressions to report from Rule #2?"

"I have momentarily forgotten proper sitting posture in my office, but I have caught myself. It is becoming almost normal to me know."

"Any others?"

"I...well...I had panties on when you came in today. I was at home and I thought..."

"That has been a problem before."

"Yes, Sir. But I didn't mean to disobey you. I didn't expect to ever see you in my house."

"Any others?"

"No, Sir," she said with finality.

"Rule #3?"

"I...my pussy is to be kept waxed at all times." Maria's eyebrows went up.

"Yes. You have an appointment with Betty and Tina on Friday to touch things up a little. You will, of course, give them a tip this time."

She shuddered knowing what kind of tip they would be expecting.

"Rule #4."

"Please, Sir. Not in front of Maria." Did he know she had tried to bring herself off?

"Rule #4."

She closed her eyes as though not seeing it happen might make it somehow better. She took a deep breath praying that something, anything, would interrupt the humiliation she felt. "I am not to cum unless I have your permission." Maria's jaw dropped and she sucked in her breath.

"And how have you done with Rule #4."

"I have not broken it, Sir."

He waited in silence, looking right through her. Maria squirmed on her seat. Rebecca could feel her resolve giving way from his stony silence and the pressure on her bladder.

He knew. He had to know somehow. "I tried to do it to myself..."

"To do what?"

"To, you know, to bring myself off..."

"Masturbate," he corrected her.

"...to...to masturbate without permission."

"How many times?"

"Twice, Sir." Maria felt like she was about to explode watching and listening to the scene unfold before her. She gripped her thighs so they hurt.

"But you didn't cum?"

"No, Sir." Although it wasn't from not trying, she thought.

"And why was that? You didn't want to cum?"

"I...I was interrupted, Sir."

"So we have a number of infractions of my rules. And you are exercising your pc muscles now, which is Rule #5. I won't ask if you've always done them as you were supposed to do. Explain to Maria what rule #5 is."

Rebecca focused at a spot on the carpet. "When I pee, I have to start and stop 5 times."

"Why is that?" he prodded.

"To strengthen the muscles."

"And that is for...?"

"So I can be better in bed."

"Yes, you have let your cunt muscles get a bit slack. Probably from under-use," he said crudely. Kyle pulled a glass out of his bag. He held it up and Maria could see the words "REBECCA'S PISS" printed on each side. Kyle placed the glass on the floor in front of the kneeling woman.

"Here is your toilet. Don't let any drip onto the carpet."

"Sir, I can't do that with my hands tied." She felt a drop leak out and moved her knees slightly so she was positioned over the glass. She tilted her pelvis as she felt the drop run down and fell...into the glass. She breathed a sigh of relief, but knew it was only a matter of time before she would explode. She tried to relax just a little bit then tighten. A few drops dripped into the glass as she tilted her pelvis again. She felt like she was floating in piss.

"Sir, would you please hold the glass for me?"

"No. But perhaps Maria could be persuaded?"

There was hope at last. She had no choice. "Maria," she said looking at her for the first time, "would you please hold the glass up so I can pee."

"Why are you letting him do these things to you?" Maria asked.

Kyle cocked an eyebrow and waited for her response.

"I don't have any other choice."

"Uh, uh, uh... Just say the word and I'll leave and never request anything of you again," he made to rise.

"No, no, please, Sir. It's just that I find obedience so difficult."

"Yet you don't think it difficult for Maria to obey you day in and day out?"

"That's different. She's my employee."

"And am I not your employer as well? What has it cost me to help you out of your little problem?" he asked rhetorically. "Didn't you ask me for help? Didn't you offer yourself to me?"

Rebecca hung her head, her shame overwhelming her. "Yes, Sir."

"Have you ever had an orgasm like the ones you've had with me?"

Rebecca remained silent.

"You are so stupid as to forget Rule #1?"

"Yes, I know it, Sir. No, I have never cum like I have this week with you. There, is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Is it the truth?"

"I...Yes, it is the truth." She hated that fact that he was so, so right about her. She turned to look at Maria again. "It is a long story. I got myself into some trouble. Right now, though, I need your help desperately. Please, please, please hold the glass against me."

She hesitated, "I don't know. This is all very strange."

"It's very strange for me too," her employer admitted, "but I am in agony and need your assistance now. Look, you can have an extra day off each week, with pay."

She knew Rebecca was in pain to have offered that. Shaking her head in disbelief, Maria picked up the glass. "What do I have to do?"

"Just hold it against me so I can pee in it."

"Hold it there?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes. Push it tight against my...against me so none can escape. You can do it. Please, Maria, please!"

The housekeeper knelt reluctantly and brought the glass up against her employer's pussy lips. Rebecca flinched as the glass touched her sore lips. She relaxed the muscles that had held in the coffee for so long and her piss exploded into the glass.

"Stop," Kyle commanded. "Don't forget your Kegel exercises."

Biting her lip, Rebecca pulled the muscles back in to stop the pee. When it finally stopped, she waited expectantly.

"Go." And she relaxed again, her odor filling Maria's nostrils.

"Stop," he immediately commanded.

Rebecca followed his orders and waited. She had filled about an inch of the glass but her bladder was still plenty full.

"That is all for now." Kyle had Maria place the glass on a table and sit down. "Maria has been gracious enough to sit here and witness your punishment. And she has had the distasteful task of holding your pee glass. She should be rewarded. You will beg to suck her cunt until she is satisfied. Then you will be allowed to finish in the glass."

Rebecca hung her head in shame.

"NO WAY!! I AM NOT GAY!!" Maria was emphatic. "I DON'T DO WOMEN."

"No, of course not. But the events of the morning have left you, shall we say anxious, and Rebecca can make you feel all better. You can even close your eyes and pretend it's a man. Has a man ever used your tongue on you there?"

"Well...I... it's none of your business," she said blushing.

"Just as I thought," he smiled. "It can be even better with a woman. Who would know better how to please a woman down there than a woman?" a phrase he had heard from a lesbian friend.

There was no answer.

"Rebecca has never tasted another woman's cunt. But she is willing to do so for me because it is my order, and she wants to please me."

"I'm not going to undress in front of you!" Maria said firmly.

"You don't need to. Rebecca can do her work under your dress," he replied. "But whether or not you do is of no concern to me. It might be of some concern to Rebecca, however."

Taking her cue, Rebecca pleaded, "Please do as he says. You don't understand how he can be. He isn't like other men that you can twist around. I don't want to do this any more than you do, but I HAVE to do as he says. Please, Maria, I beg of you. I'll make it good for you. I'll see that you get a pay raise. I'll...I'll...." She ran out of things she could think of to promise the wavering maid.

She sat thinking for a long minute. "He will have to be out of the room."

Kyle got up and walked out saying, "Let me know if she doesn't perform well. Her need to pee should make her more enthusiastic."

Rebecca hobbled over to Maria on her knees. Her housekeeper lifted up her hem and spread her legs. The odor of Maria's arousal was immediately apparent. "I don't wear panties either, unless I have my period," she grinned. Somehow Rebecca didn't see the humor in that.

Her boss lowered her head and pushed it under the short skirt, just wanting to get it over and done. There, she saw black pubic hair neatly trimmed with the bikini area bare. She leaned forward, unsteady with her hands tied, and buried her face in the black curls. She tentatively stuck out her tongue and tasted another woman for the first time.

"Lower," Maria said. She raised her left leg, scooching forward and putting it up on the couch. Her dress rode up and she raised it to her waist so she could see her employer at work. She pulled Rebecca's mouth into her cunt where she wanted it. "Right there," she cooed as her boss licked all the way up her slit. "Yes, that's good."

Rebecca licked a couple of times but the pressure on her bladder was a reminder that she had to be more aggressive and she threw herself into her task. Letting her weight fall forward, she buried her mouth in Maria's wetness. She didn't bother with form but went right for her clit. Maria's response was a deep moan of pleasure. She would only admit to herself that the events of the morning had been very stimulating. To see her boss brought down to the level of a slut—the urge to rub her clit as she watched had been almost overwhelming. Now she would be able to cum without having to bring herself off.

As these thoughts flew through her mind, Maria felt her ass and thighs spasm. Her hands pushed harder on the head of her boss. She smiled to herself as she thought of her boss doing what she was doing. And that realization sent a jolt through her clit.

Rebecca, the high and mighty executive, was sure she could stoop no lower than to be "sucking cunt", as her husband called it. And to be made to suck off her servant, to boot, was agony. But for all that, she was dripping wet. Kyle had seen to it that she was aroused to point of cumming. That had receded a little when he finally let her pee. Now it was back in spades. She knew that she had cum with Joanna, but that was a tongue making her clit happy, and she shivered as she remembered cumming on her talented tongue. There was no tongue licking its way up her cunt this time, but she was juicing just the same. She wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and die.

As Maria felt her thighs tense again, a pair of hands slid under the top of her dress and onto her breasts. She was too far-gone to respond in any way other than to moan and thrust her chest forward. The hands squeezed the tit flesh like a potter softening his clay. Then the thumb and finger closed on her nipples. Squeezing her breasts roughly with the rest of his hands, her teased her nipples gently, his index fingers circling the areoles.

Maria began to move her cunt rhythmically in time with the tongue. Her legs, one on the couch and one on the floor, tensed to raise her ass off the couch. When that action moved her bosses mouth off the "sweet spot", both hands gripped her firmly by the hair and jammed her mouth onto her cunt. Rebecca had no way to protest that action and kept licking and sucking the cunt that, for the moment, made up her whole world. Kyle took that opportunity to squeeze the nipples in his hands and the maid convulsed in the best orgasm of her life. Shouting at her boss not to stop, she lifted her ass in the air, with legs tensing and toes curling.

Rebecca was so close, so very close to cumming herself. One touch, that was all it would take, just one touch, and she would go over the top. But no such touch came, and she was left shaking as her maid's ass returned to the couch and the grip on her hair was relaxed with a loud "ohhhhhhaaaa". She looked up and saw the smile on Kyle's face as he had watched the end of actions he had set in motion earlier.

"Please take me, Sir," Rebecca said in a quiet voice, shaking with passion.

"You are not quite ready. You are learning about your need and what will fill it. But you still think you should be able to cum when YOU want. Before long, you will know what it's like to want to cum only when I want you to cum. Then you will experience orgasms like you have never known before."

She hung her head in shame, as much because she had to ask as because he had rejected her. It was an emotion she wasn't use to feeling. But it was one she had experienced often since she had met him. She knew she didn't like it, but didn't know what alternative she had. All she knew was that she was dripping wet at all hours of the day or night. She only slept well after he had let her cum. These were feelings she'd like to have with her husband, but deep down, she knew it was not to be.

They waited until Maria finally came back to earth and opened her eyes. Maria looked at Kyle and pulled her skirt down with a smile. Rebecca had returned to her kneeling position and was waiting impatiently.

"Sir, please," she begged, "may I finish in the glass?"

"That is something you will have to take up with Maria," he responded.

"Maria, I am bursting. Please hold the glass up for me."

Maria's world had been expanded during the past few hours. She picked up the glass from the table next to her and looked at it. The pungent odor assaulted her nose, even from a distance. She looked at Kyle.

"She didn't finish her Kegel exercises when you let her pee before. I wouldn't want her to get into trouble," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"You are a very considerate maid. See how she does with you."

The maid knelt in front of her employer with the glass extended in front of her. Then she sat down and put her legs inside those of Rebecca, scooting up to the quivering woman, who had to pull her feet apart.

"Open your legs further so I can get the glass in place." Her boss complied. Maria's outstretched legs now touched her knees.

"You will start and stop at Maria's command," Kyle informed the kneeling woman. "We will test your muscle control. She will pull the glass away two seconds after ordering you to stop. I don't want the carpet soiled with your piss. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," said the struggling beauty.

Maria placed the glass against the smooth skin of her employer and held it there. Rebecca winced at the pressure again on this sore spot. After a minute during which she thought she would lose it, Maria finally said, "Pee."

Nothing happened. Rebecca was trying to relax only a little so she could stop when she needed to, and nothing was coming out.

"I think she is done," Maria looked at Kyle.

"No, please. I'm just having a little trouble getting started again."

"Well I'm not going to sit here forever with my hand on your coos," the maid's first taste of power made her a little snippy.

"Please," said her boss again and a yellow stream hit the walls of the glass.

"Stop," ordered Maria forcefully. The kneeling woman struggled to clutch her pee muscles wishing she could close her legs. They ached from the kneeling position she had held for so long, from the unusual exercise they had been given over the last 24 hours, and especially from holding her pee in during the last hours.

"I think it was about two seconds," Maria looked up.

"She will improve with practice," was the response. "She has really let herself go in that part of her body. But who was around that expected her to have a well toned and trained cunt?"

Maria nodded as though she understood him. "Go."

Rebecca was ready and relaxed as the word was leaving her mouth.

"Stop."

It was expected now, and the executive was already contracting her pee muscles.

"Much better," Maria offered.

Kyle walked over and knelt behind Rebecca placing one hand on her ass and the other on her clit, just above the glass. "Didn't she beg me to cum a few moments ago?" he asked Maria who nodded in return.

He rubbed circles around her clit not quite touching it. "Rrrrrrrrrr," said the recipient. "Nooooooo, pleeeease."

"Yes, my slut. I know how badly you need it."

He rose, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He moved to the side of Rebecca and she turned her head, his cock at the level of her mouth. She looked at it as though she had never seen a cock before, actually seeing the form and symmetry as it protruded from a mass of dark hair and heavy hanging balls. The head was larger than usual, but he was about the same size as her husband, she thought, not really remembering what he looked like. But this one was different because it had the same aura of power that emanated from the man who was mastering her. She knew it was going into her mouth, but that excited her unlike the times she had sucked John. She raised her eyes to those of the man standing over her and he nodded. She opened her mouth and Maria watched as he leaned forward bringing it into the waiting orifice. Rebecca sucked it in, hollowing her cheeks as she stretched out her neck out to take him all in. He pulled back and she gripped him with tightened lips. His hand went to her head and very slowly, he pushed himself in until his pelvic bone was tight against her mouth. She relaxed her throat to take him in, holding her breath, and sucked hard as he withdrew. Twice more he pushed in slowly before pulling all the way out, his cock glistening with her saliva.