Training Slave C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, positive, Mas..." She caught herself before completing the sentence, but it had not gone unnoticed by Will or Maria.

"My friend said I could do this kind of thing, if I wanted to." She said, though she had blushed bright red from her forehead all the way down as far as Will could see in her blouse.

"FUCK!" Will thought to himself as he glanced and then stared, down at the swell of her creamy white breasts where they stopped at the bra cups.

"DAMN! She's fucking hot!" He thought as he looked at the gold chains that went from the choker on her neck to her rock-hard nipples, which he could plainly see as her blouse had fallen open after another button had come undone.

While all of this was going on, he had slid his hand up to the very bottom of her skirt. Any further, and his fingertips would have been under the hem and he wasn't quite ready to try that yet

.

"Hey, are you two done hogging the waitress?" A rather fat, obviously drunk customer said to SC.

"If you are, I'd appreciate it if the bitch would get me a beer. Hey Honey, you wanna go dance with ole Bubba? That's me, Honey and I will give you the ride of your life" He slurred as he staggered up against SC and tried to grab her left breast.

"Hey, what the fuck? Who, who are you guys?" The drunk said when two VERY LARGE bouncers appeared out of nowhere, grabbed him by the arms, and began heading for the door with him.

SC could hear the guy threatening to sue as they tossed him out the front door of the bar, and all she could do was laugh.

"What a moe-ron." She giggled, using the pronunciation that her trainer, a former Mariner, always used when he said the word.

Neither Will nor Maria had had a chance to respond to the guy before the bouncers had shown up and they just looked at SC and laughed at her use of the word 'moe-ron'.

"MARIA!" SC heard someone holler from down the bar a few feet. "Get your ass over here and earn your salary." The guy continued.

"Oh shit! That's my manager, he's a prick. He may come down here and give you a bad time. I am SO sorry." Maria said, "Let me get those drinks."

As Maria was walking away, the Manager stopped her and said something. Maria responded by pointing at the crystal champagne flute and back at SC as she continued on to the drink station to complete the order.

"Excuse me; may I see your room card to verify the charges to your account?" The Manager asked SC.

SC was taken aback for a second, but then looked at Will, whose hand had moved up so his fingers were completely hidden by her skirt, then looked back at the manager and said;

"Is there a problem?" As she retrieved her room key from her bra.

"Well, that is a very expensive round you just ordered and I need to ensure the hotel gets its money without difficulty." He replied to the plump blond as he walked to the POS station and slid the card through the reader.

As he did the later, the phone next to him rang and he answered it, put the key on one of the fancy silver trays the servers used to deliver receipts to customers and turned around to look out towards the crowd.

SC, who was keeping track of where her room key went, put her chin on her hand and watched the scene, fascinated by what was happening. The manager's entire body language changed as he spoke to whoever was on the phone to him. She saw him stare towards one particular area of the bar and tug at his shirt collar as he nodded "Yes" and then hung up the phone. He grabbed the silver tray with SC's room key on it and walked, very quickly, back to her with it.

"Thank you, Ms. SC. Everything is in perfect order and there will be no need to show your room key again. Maria has been assigned to just this area of the bar and will continue to take personal care of your needs. Please let me know if I can be of any more service."

With the last word, he spun on his heel and practically ran to the far end of the bar, where he said something to Maria, who just smiled and shook her head "Yes."

A second later the manager had vanished and Maria was setting the drink order on the bar as SC finished off her fourth Champagne Cocktail since sitting down there, just 30 minutes earlier.

"I will be taking care of everything for you during the rest of your stay here." Marie said with a smile. "When you are ready for another round, let me know and I'll get it for you."

"Thank you Maria. This champagne is absolutely wonderful. " SC responded sweetly.

"Thank you my Master." She thought to herself as she raised her fresh glass of champagne to her lips, looked in the direction the obnoxious bar manager had been looking, ran the tip of her tongue around the rim of the glass before dipping it into the sparkling champagne and then pursing her lips in a nice oval shape, as she took a long drink from the flute. Her eyes never left the area where the, now absent, manager had been looking.

"Will, here's yours and those two can come and get them when they are ready." She said as she felt a very light sting on her thigh and looked down to see that will had managed to push her, already short, skirt up enough to expose the garter strap and was gently snapping the elastic against her exposed thigh.

Remembering what Master had said, she smiled, placed her hand over his and said;

"Why don't we go dance. It looks like it could be a lot of fun."

She got up from the bar stool, took his hand and headed for the dance floor, with Will holding tightly to her fingers to ensure they did not get separated, because he was staring at her ass all the way there. They found a spot and she closed her eyes trying to picture the way Mike's partner had been dancing. Opening her eyes to locate Will, she was a bit shocked to find him so close they could have kissed.

"Here you go, SC, let's see if you can do this." She said to herself as she let her body start to flow with the music.

"No, no, no." She said as she slowly waived her left index finger from side to side and took a step back when Will tried to pull her closer to him.

Her hips were moving to the music and she raised her arms up her side, letting her fingertips trail, gently touching from her hips to her waist, moving like feathers up and over the front of her breasts, throat, and face until she tosseled her hair and raised her hands over her head, all the while letting her hips and legs flow with the now, pounding beat of the music.

"Holy shit, Will. You hit the jackpot" Will, who was transfixed by the show being put on for him, heard his friend, Mike say over his shoulder.

"If I had thought she was going to be this easy to bag, I would have gone after her myself. I would SO love to tag that ass for an hour or so, just to listen to her moan and beg me to stop." He continued.

"Yeah, well you got the red-headed tit-monster, so take pictures and we will compare in the morning." Will said in reply, never taking his eyes off the show that SC was putting on.

"Dance girl, Master is watching." She told herself as her hips shifted from side-to-side.

"Work the skirt up as you turn around. Not too far up. OOPS! Too late." She thought as she worked the hemline of her skirt up so that her ass, covered only by the thong between her ass cheeks, was peeking out at Will.

"Cathy, you are really feeling the alcohol." She said to herself. "You have to be careful, so that Master does not get angry. He said be slutty, but I don't want to be too, slutty. Not for these people anyway."

"Now, back up and grind your ass into his crotch. Oh yeah, he likes that."

Staring down at her ass rubbing in circles over his rapidly expanding cock, Will placed a hand on each hip and hung on for the ride.

"Oh shit, I hope she moves like this when she's naked." Will thought.

"Let's see how far she will let me go." He said out loud as he worked her skirt up to her waist.

"Oh my God, look at that ass. That thong is sweet and I have got to see the front view." He thought.

The four champagne cocktails had hit SC hard as she was dancing and she had abandoned herself to the music and Master's directions, hoping that he would approve and take her back to their room soon. She had rivulets of sweat running down her chest, back and ass and, would normally have been hoping no one noticed, but tonight did not care.

Will had worked his way around in front of her and Mike had taken over grinding into her bare ass. He was holding her hips in place with one hand and rubbing her ass cheeks with the other.

"Oooooohhhhhh. That feels so good." She whispered.

"Let's get the front up the rest of the way." Will thought as he raised the skirt the last inch in front so that it was rolled around her waist, not covering anything below that point.

"Oh fuck. Look at that. I love it when their pubic hair peeks out from under their panties. Let's see if I can get away with this." He said to the Mike, who was rubbing SC's ass as Will slid a finger into the waist of the thong and stroked her pubic mound.

"AAhhhhh." She moaned as her head dropped back and her mouth hung open.

"Oh Master I hope you don't get angry, but I can't let him go any farther." She thought as she stopped dancing, stepped away from Will and Mike and rolled her skirt down.

"Sorry guys, I need to go to the ladies room and then sit down. I have to see if Maria has some good water, too." She told the two disappointed men.

"Oh my, did I do that?" She said to herself as she noticed the obvious bulges in their pants.

"Will's looks REALLY big."

"Hey, wait for me." Said Will, as he caught up to her and placed his hand squarely on her ass while they moved through the crowd.

"Maria saved our spot." Will said when he saw that four stools had been roped off at the bar and that there was a fresh glass of champagne waiting for SC.

'Thank you, Master." SC said absentmindedly.

"Well, you don't have to call me Master, but I appreciate it." Will said with a little laugh.

"Oh, I didn't mean you. I call my friend Master because I always tease him about his fascination with the Slave Trade in Ancient Rome." SC said by way of recovering from her error.

"I'll be right back." SC said as she walked towards the ladies room.

"You're back. You had a call and are supposed to call him back at this number." Maria said as SC sat down. "Here you go, Sweetie." She continued as she handed her a phone and the paper with the number on it.

"Thank you." SC said with a soft smile as she took the paper.

"Just doing my job." The bartender replied.

"No for calling me Sweetie again, instead of ma'am." Slave C said as she patted the younger woman's hand.

As she picked up the phone to call Master, SC got Maria's attention;

"Could I get a big glass of water?"

"Sure, be right back." Maria replied.

SC dialed the number she had been given and waited. She listened to it ring three times before it stopped and, without waiting for a response, said;

"Yes my master. Is you slave behaving as you desired."

"Slave C, your master is very pleased with you thus far." The male voice on the phone responded.

"Can we go to the Fun Room now, Master?" SC asked sweetly.

"Not yet. You must continue entertaining the gentleman who has taken a liking to you. You will have one more Champagne cocktail and then return to the dance floor with him. When you begin dancing you will roll your skirt up like it was previously. You will also unbutton your blouse to the skirt so that your breasts are easily visible." Master said to SC.

"You will encourage the men to fondle your body as you dance with them and allow them to do anything except penetrate your vagina with any body part. After two songs, you will return to the bar and have two more drinks. At that time, Master will contact you again and tell you what to do. Can you do this, Slave Cathy?" He asked when he had finished.

SC had listened to all of Master's directions and then gulped her drink three times, draining half the flute in the process. She hesitated just a second and then said;

"Yes, my Master. I will do anything you want me to."

"Good Slave." He said.

"But Master, please don't make your obedient slave wait too long." She pleaded with him.

"Do as you have been told, and Master will have you go to the Fun Room very soon. Master is also looking forward to our first real session together." She thought his voice betrayed just a hint of softness and that caused her to smile.

SC finished her cocktail in a hurry. "I really don't think I need much more." She had thought to herself as she up-ended her glass.

"It looks like my friend is going to be late. Let's go dance some more." SC said as she grabbed

Will by the hand and headed towards the throng of bodies grinding on each other in what they called dancing.

"I am up for it." Will replied, which caused SC to involuntarily glance at his crotch.

"There's your friend, Mike and his dance partner. I saw that they had gotten their drinks. I hope they were happy with them." Slave C said. "Do we want to get closer to them?"

"No, I think this is good." Will said, as he glanced at Mike. "He seems to be doing fine."

SC glanced at Mike, who had his hands planted firmly on the red-head's ass as they ground their hips together and said;

"Yes, he seems to be having a good time."

They were dancing as they talked and SC spun so her back was to Will, who immediately took hold of her swaying hips and pulled them back towards him.

"It's really hot out here." SC said over her shoulder.

"Yes, it is. Do you need to cool down?" Will responded.

"We can take care of it here." She said as she turned back towards him with her blouse unbuttoned down to the skirt and pulled open just a touch.

"Holy Shit!" Will said before his filter could get in the way. "You look sensational."

"Did you like working my skirt up before?" SC asked with a sly smile.

"Hell yes! It was fabulous looking at your ass while we danced. In case you hadn't noticed, by the way. There were four other women who had stripped down to just panties to dance in." Will replied as he winked at her.

"Roll it up again." She said as she spun in a slow circle that caused her blouse to puff away from her body and put her tits on display to anyone who looked. And several guys who were there stag, looked.

"Back over here, baby and let me roll you up."

Will panted as she moved in close and he rolled the skirt back up, exposing her thong clad ass.

When he had finished he spun SC around so that they were face to face as a slow song began to drift into the night air. He had his hands on her waist and she had hers on his shoulders. With her blouse opened the way it was he had a perfect view of her tits.

"Ever had your tits fondled on the dance floor." He asked her softly.

"Not on this dance floor." She smiled.

His hands slid slowly up from her waist and into her blouse where he found her nearly naked tits.

"OOooooohhhh." She moaned as his fingertips stroked the tops and sides of her breasts.

"That is so nice." She said as a soft moan escaped her throat when he lightly pinched her nipples.

"Mind if I join in?" A voice said behind her as a new pair of hands began to stroke and rub her ass.

"I don't mind." Will said and when she didn't tell the person to stop, both men concluded SC did not care either.

"Oh yes, rub my ass. Play with my tits." She purred.

"You have a sweet ass." The voice behind her said as hands glided down to cup and lift her ass cheeks.

"Tell me if you like this." He said, and she felt him lift the thong out of the valley of her ass and tickle her asshole with a fingertip.

"OH GOD!" She groaned as the soft sensation she felt triggered a major release of vaginal fluids, which had been flowing well all night anyway.

Will was still playing with her breasts as they moved to the music when the voice behind her said;

"Your pussy is very wet. I need a little of that."

With that, he slid his finger into her slit, rubbed her clit for a second, causing her knees to buckle slightly, and then she felt his wet finger probe her asshole again.

"Here we go baby." The voice said as the probing finger pushed past her sphincter and penetrated until she felt the palm of his hand on her ass.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH." She moaned and she pushed her ass back at the intruding finger as her head dropped forward onto Will's chest.

When she regained her composure, SC realized that she was in the center of a group of about twenty men. They were all staring at her and, from what she saw with a quick glance; all had a hard-on from watching her performance.

"Will, I need to sit down and get some water."

She said as she tried to break away from the finger in her anus and the hands on her tits.

"Okay, but then we go to my room." Will said. "My dick is so hard it hurts." And with that she rolled her dress back down and they moved through the crowd of men in the direction of the bar.

The phone rang behind the bar and Maria answered it;

"Hello. Yes,sir, just a second. SC, it's for you."

The bartender said as she handed Slave Cathy the

phone.

"You may go up to the room now. Follow the instructions of the woman who is waiting to take photos of you." The voice said, and then the line went dead.

"Will, I have to go up to my room. We got our wires crossed and my friend is up there. Thank you for a very nice time." SC said as she got up to head for her room.

"No way. You have me so hot it's scary. What about this." He said as he took her hand and placed it on his rock-hard cock through his pants."

"Maybe we can meet later." She said, knowing she wouldn't be able to. "But I have to go now."

Just as she got up the phone rang again. This time, SC answered it;

"Hello."

"We can't leave your friend in such an uncomfortable position. Take him to the elevator and when you get to the foyer between his room and ours, get on your knees and suck the cum out of him. Is that clear?" Master's voice said to her.

This time, she did not take a drink or hesitate in her response;

"Yes Master." She said loudly enough that Will heard.

"Come with me." She said, and they headed for the elevator.