Training the Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, whore. Scream for me. Tell me how you love it, tell me how you need to pain", he ordered, his cock huge, pressing against his pants, straining the laces. He gently teased her cunt, softly whipping her outer lips, a stand of the cat striking deeper, hitting her wetness.

"O gods master, please please whip my cunt. Your slave slut needs it. O please master, make my cunt ache. I'm so wet for you, master." she moaned, arching into the blows of the whip, crying out whenever one of the strands reached inside her cunt lips, smacking against her wet clit.

Her lustful cries filled the chamber, she was so desperate to please him. He could see her cunt juices flowing down her thighs. He suddenly stepped to her, her body mere inches from his and he forced her legs apart, making her strain to stay on her toes. He gripped her hair, tilting her head back before placing the handle of the cat against her flowing cunt hole. He growled "Beg for it, whore."

Leona's mind was hazy with lust and pain, she was already bucking against the cold hard handle, needing to feel it inside of her. "O gods, master. I need it, please please fuck my nasty slave cunt with the whip. O please." she gasped as she felt the very tip slide slowly into her hungry hole. "Yess master" she hissed, working her hips around it, trying to force more inside of her.

"Do you want more, slut? Do you want to fuck yourself on the whip. Will you cum around it?" he asked, letting just a bit more of the handle slip inside of her.

"Master yes, please let me cum for you. Please please I need it, let me fuck the whip, please let me. I'm your whore master. Let me fuck it please." she was in a frenzy, her juices leaking down the handle of the whip, nearly reaching Duane's hand as he held it below her.

He shoved the whip inside of her, watching as the handle disappeared inside of her, she threw her head back and moaned, relishing the feeling of the wrapped leathering forcing its way inside of her, filling her. "Yes Master, yes. Fuck your slut, ugh it feels so good, yes Master!" she grunted, rocking her hips, chains rattling above her as she rocked.

Duane tore the whip from her cunt, leaving her gasping and soaking. He quickly unlaced himself, and thrust into her in one quick motion. She screamed in pleasure as his cock stuffed her full. "Yes Master, o yes fuck me! Fuck your whore, Master!"

He pounded into her again and again, her cunt tight around his cock, "Yes slut, fuck your master's cock. Milk it, whore." he grunted. He held the whip behind her, running the juice covered tip against her tight ass, teasing her hole. "Do you want this, slut? Do you want the handle shoved up your ass?"

"Ugh yes yes yes Master, please. Please fuck my nasty slut ass. Fill both my holes. O your cock feels so good master." she moaned, feeling the hard leather move around her puckered ass, fucking back and forth onto his cock and onto the whip. Her shackles were digging into her wrists as she swung, the force of the king's thrusts keeping her off balance.

"Take it, bitch." he grunted, shoving the hard handle deep within her ass, enjoying the added tightness it gave as he thrust the handle into her ass. "Do you want to cum, slut? Do you want to cum with a whip up your ass?"

Leona grunted as both of her holes were ravaged by the king, struggling to control herself, knowing she wasn't to cum without his permission. "Oo yes Master, please let me cum. Oo I need it so badly, Master. You cock feels so good. Please let your whore slut cum." she begged, riding his cock and the handle in a frenzy, her feet barely touching the ground, bruises already blossoming on her wrists from her chains.

"Cum bitch, cum on my cock." he said, thrusting into her, feeling her explode around him, a wordless cry of pleasure escaping her mouth, her cunt spasming around him, milking his cock, bringing him over the edge. "Yes, bitch, take my cum!" he grunted, thrusting forcefully into her, his own orgasm overtaking him. He shot load after load of cum deep inside of her. Her cunt holding his cock like a vice, squeezing every drop from him.

He pulled himself out of her, leaving her now gaping cunt twitching and oozing out his cum and her juices. They slowly began to drip down her thighs. She was hanging only by her chains, her legs having given out as orgasms raked through her body. He unlatched the chains, letting her fall to the floor, the whip still shoved deep inside of her ass. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to her knees. "Clean me." he ordered, pulling her lips to his deflating cock.

She moaned as she took his cock in her mouth, bathing it with her tongue, savoring his taste. This is where she belonged. On her knees servicing her lord and master. She licked every inch of his cock, greedily sucking all of their mixed juices from his glorious cock. The hard length of the whip handle was still shoved deep inside of her, leaving her uncomfortably full, she could feel the ends of the cat running against her legs as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Good slut." he said, pulling his cock from her mouth with an audible pop. He quickly laced himself up and turned to leave the room, leaving her naked and battered on the floor. "Leave the whip," he said as he strode from the room "I'll know if you don't. Tell the guard to give you thirty spanks with the paddle while that is in place." he said, a special treat for his guard. He was in a good mood, and besides, he wanted to hear her scream while he dined.