Training Tina, Days 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all quite aroused now, so I decided to bring the day to a happy close. I told Tina to take the position. When she was on her knees in front of me I instructed her to watch how my other slave pleased me.

"Sherry, please come over here and suck my cock," I ordered.

She unsnapped my pants and removed them. Then she started giving me a nice blowjob. I made sure that we were turned such that Tina had a clear line of sight. After a few minutes of that I had her get up on the couch on all fours so that I could fuck her from behind. I liked this position and it would afford Tina a good view. Before I entered her I teased Sherry a bit.

"Does my slave want my cock in her hot little pussy?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master, please."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a horny little slave that can't get enough of her Master's cock, Sir."

I slowly entered her very wet pussy. She moaned in pleasure. As I stroked my cock in and out of her hot snatch I continued to tease her.

"You like having your hot pussy fucked?"

"Oh yes, Master." She moaned.

"Moan for me like the slut I know you are," I ordered.

In response Sherry started moaning loudly.

"You sound like a bitch in heat," I proclaimed. "Tell me what a filthy slut you are, but don't cum until I tell you to."

"I'm just a cock hungry little slut. Fuck your slave's filthy cunt and cum on my face."

I was pounding her hard now and I knew she was getting close to her climax.

"You are such an insatiable slut, I should send you over to our young neighbor when I'm done with you to see if he can satisfy your craving for hard cock," I threatened.

We have played this game before and it always gets us both very hot, but so far I've never made good on my threat. I'm not even sure what she would do if I tried it. Now it was time to push her over the edge.

"What you like that slave?"

"Whatever you say, Master." My wife replied with some difficulty since she was concentrating on holding back her orgasm.

"Maybe he has a couple of friends over too. A good gangbang would do you good."

She was doing a good job of resisting her climax, but I'd had enough fun so I said, "You can cum now, slut."

She started making incomprehensible sounds and her pussy clamped down hard on my dick. Her whole body shook, but I just fucked right though it. When her orgasm subsided I continued where I left off.

"Would my slutty slave like a gangbang?" I asked her.

She knew what I wanted to hear and replied, "Oh yes, Master, I would love that."

Now I was near my release so I had her quickly flip over onto her back while I moved to stand right over her face. She continued to talk while I stroked my cock.

"Just imagine all those men using your slave for their pleasure. Pounding my pussy and ass with their hard cocks. Spraying their cum all over my body."

That's about when I felt my cock swell and my nuts tighten. I sprayed my cum into her open mouth and on her face. It was one of the stronger orgasms I'd had in recent months. Spent, I had Sherry sit up and I sat down beside her. I looked over at Tina and saw that her hand was up under her skirt.

"Have you cum without permission, slave?" I asked Tina.

"No sir," she answered.

"Good. Come over here and sit by me."

She did as I asked. Then I told her to put her hands behind her head and again she complied. I reached down under her skirt and felt her pussy. It was dripping wet. I pushed a finger inside her and pumped it a couple of times. Tina moaned softly. Then I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I tongued her tits.

"Don't cum until I tell you," I warned.

I really had her body jumping and I knew she would not be able to hold back much longer. Sure enough, less than a minute later a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. After she recovered I told her that she had disobeyed me by coming without permission.

"I couldn't help it Master, you make me too excited."

She thought she was clever trying to praise me to avoid responsibility. I would have to show her the error of her ways.

"So I'm to blame that you are a horny slut, eh?"

"That's not what I meant..."

I cut her off. "Go to bed now slave. I will punish you in the morning."

It may seem cruel to set her up to fail and then send her to bed worrying about the upcoming punishment, but it was all part of the training. She had been introduced to the submission and arousal aspect of being a slave and now she needed to experience the discipline part. So much would hinge on how she handled that.

Tina didn't know, but I had planned on calling Mark every night to inform him of her progress. So I spent the next half hour telling him about Tina's day. He ate up every detail and asked a lot of questions. I could have talked to him for hours, but I was tired, it had been a long busy day, so I had to keep it shorter than that. As I drifted off to sleep I considered the appropriate punishment for my new slave.

12