Training Tina, Days 08

Story Info
I train a friend's wife to be a submissive slut.
8.1k words
4.68
85.1k
19
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of the ham and eggs cooking was making me salivate, but the view was even better. Two sexy asses faced me as Sherry and Tina prepared breakfast wearing nothing but an apron. They were both my slaves for the day and I intended to push them both beyond where they had been before. From her reaction the previous night I wasn't sure if my wife was ready, but when I got out of the shower this morning she was waiting in the submissive position for me. This told me she would go the distance and wouldn't disappoint me. I wanted to hug her and tell her how much I loved her, but instead I told her to get her ass in the kitchen and start breakfast.

I had only left out out an apron for Tina, and she knew what to do. She immediately went into the kitchen to help Sherry when she came upstairs. At the table I had the women leave their aprons on. It was fun seeing little fleeting glimpses of their tits as we ate. Although neither of them did more than pick at their food. They must have been nervous about what was to come.

After breakfast was cleaned up I had my slaves remove their aprons and assume the position in the middle of the living room.

"OK, today is training day number one for trainee Tina. As I did a week ago I am going to use Sherry to help teach you how to be an obedient slut and a submissive bitch. Watch how she behaves and obeys me, and does so happily," I explained.

"I will, Sir," Tina replied.

"Before we can play we must get our work done first. There are chores to do and then after that grocery shopping. I also want you two to make cupcakes for a special guest tonight. So let's get going," I said.

It was fun watching my two wenches doing the housework in the nude. To make it interesting I would stop one of them occasionally to play with her tits or finger her snatch. My plan was to keep them aroused all day and then put the second part of my plan into motion after supper.

I let them wear a short one-piece dress and shoes to go to the grocery store, but nothing else. I drove us to one of those large warehouse type stores where Sherry and I don't normally shop. I didn't want to make it impossible for her to go to our neighborhood store again. Whenever possible I took the opportunity to squeeze an ass or lift a dress to expose a bald pussy. I even managed to slip a finger up Tina's sweet twat in the meat department. It seemed like an appropriate enough location for that activity.

I think a few other customers caught glimpses of our fun, but I know one of the stock boys saw me lift Sherry's dress up to expose her ass. We didn't get thrown out, but by the time we were finished shopping both women were blushing. I didn't need it, but it was nice to have confirmation that my actions were having the desired effect.

Back home I had them remove their dresses and put the groceries away. Then they donned their aprons again and got busy making the cupcakes. When that was done I spread some of the excess frosting on Sherry's tits and had Tina lick it all off. I really enjoyed this, and I know my wife did too because her nipples were hard little pebbles when Tina was finished. Then I reversed the action. If anything it was even hotter watching Sherry go after Tina's tits, maybe because I knew she wasn't as comfortable with girl-on-girl sex as Tina was.

Then it was time to get supper going. I seared some steaks on the grill while the women made a pasta salad. It was a traditional American meal, simple but filling. After we were done eating I helped clean up and then had my two slaves assume the position.

"Now it's time for some games and instruction. Sherry, go get your biggest dildo," I ordered.

"Yes Master," She said and quickly stood up.

When she returned she was holding a large flesh colored, cock shaped dildo. She stopped in front of me and looked down.

"Go lay down in the front yard and fuck yourself with it."

My wife gave me a startled look, but hardly hesitated before she turned around and walked away. She went down the stairs and was pulling the outside door open when I spoke again.

"Stop! Come back," I called out.

I heard the door close, but to her credit Sherry made no other noises. I don't know if she guessed that was just a test and that I had no intention of exposing her like that in our own neighborhood. There might be children around, after all. But if she did, she never showed it. When she had returned to the living room I had her put the dildo on the coffee table and then I had another task for her.

I handed her a piece of paper and said, "This is Frank's phone number. I want you to call him. Tell him who you are and say that you are very horny and really need his cock right now. Tell him only his cock will satisfy you. Then ask him to come over."

She took the piece of paper from me, and with trembling hands dialed the phone.

"Frank, this is Sherry...Well Frank, I couldn't stop thinking about you after we ran into you the other day...Um, thank you, that's sweet of you to say...So the problem is, I'm really horny right now...Yes, and I could use your cock right now...Yes I'm serious. I need your cock. Only yours can satisfy me...Yes...Right now...OK, see you in ten minutes...Bye."

Sherry put down the phone and said in a small voice, "He'll be here in ten minutes."

"Very good, slut. When he gets here I want you to greet him at the door. You will give him a big kiss and rub his cock. Then bring him up here," I ordered. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Sherry replied.

"Tina, I want you to play with Sherry's nipples and get them nice and hard for Frank. There's nothing better than being greeted by a sexy woman with her nipples sticking out."

Tina stood up and did as she was told. It didn't take her long to get my wife's nipples hard and standing out nicely. I told Tina to keep them that way until Frank arrived. By the time the doorbell rang Tina was alternately sucking on them and Sherry was squirming under the stimulation. I gave her bare ass a playful slap as she headed for the door.

"Hello there sexy, you weren't kidding were you?" I heard Frank say as soon as the door was opened.

Next was the sound of footsteps on the landing followed by the door closing. Then there was silence for a few moments. I guessed that Sherry was giving him a long kiss as I had instructed. Finally multiple footsteps on the stairs sounded out and my naked wife appeared followed by Frank. By then I was sitting in the easy chair with Tina in my lap.

"Looks like you have a party going here," Frank said.

"No, just a normal Saturday evening," I replied.

"Lucky bastard if that's true," He countered.

I laughed. "Sit down and enjoy the view."

Frank sat down on the sofa. I had not given Sherry permission to sit, and like a good slave she remained standing. I hoped that Tina noticed that little detail.

"Sherry, turn around slowly so that Frank can get a good look."

As my wife slowly circled in place I asked Frank, "So do you like what you see?"

"Fuck yeah, she's as hot as I imagined," He answered.

"If I recall, you had a thing for her in High School," I commented.

"Yeah, but I never thought I ever get to see her like this," Frank replied.

"I'll bet you've dreamed of getting your cock in her pretty mouth, eh?"

"For starters."

"Well then today is your lucky day. Sherry, give Frank a blow job," I ordered firmly.

This was the real test. Would she hesitate, or even refuse? To my delight she immediately got down on her knees between his legs and started unbuckling his pants. The sound of his zipper being pulled down thundered in my ears. He lifted his hips when she started pulling on his jeans. Frank had always bragged about being well endowed, but even I was surprised when his huge cock sprang free. It had to be at least eight inches long but not much thicker than mine. Sherry pulled his pants down to his ankles and then wrapped her hands around his massive manhood.

I watched in fascination as my wife first licked his cock and then took it into her mouth. Frank threw his head back and moaned out loud. Sherry bobbed up and down and slurped greedily on Frank's prick like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. Earlier I had strategically placed a small but powerful digital camera on the end table next to the chair I was sitting in. I picked it up now and took several pictures of my wife sucking another man's cock.

"See how joyously she sucks his cock?" I asked Tina quietly. "Like it's the most wonderful thing she's ever had in her mouth."

"Yes Master," She whispered.

"So does she have a sweet mouth or what Frank?"

"Oh fuck yeah. She's a fucking expert cock sucker," Frank answered.

"How would you like to try her pussy?" I asked him.

"God yes, I've been waiting years to fuck this bitch," He gasped.

"You heard the man, slut. Get up there and fuck that big cock," I told my wife.

She stood up and climbed onto his lap. I could hear her gasp as she slowly impaled herself on his hot prick. She stopped before she had taken it all the way in and reversed direction. After she had lifted almost all the way off of him, she pushed back down. She must have been very wet because this time she took it all in. She had his entire cock inside her.

"Oh fuck that feels great!" Frank exclaimed. "Better than I thought it'd be."

I took more pictures. I wanted a record of the first time she fucked another man as my submissive slave. It was an incredible turn-on for me. Sherry started a nice rhythm on Frank's cock and he busied himself with sucking on her hard nipples. The sound of their bodies slapping together, Sherry's moaning, and Frank's slurping on her tits filled the room.

After about five minutes of this action Sherry suddenly stiffened up and had a shuddering orgasm. When she recovered, Frank had her get off of him and lay on her back. He took off his shoes and pants so that he could fuck her properly. He pushed her legs up and back, opening up her puffy wet snatch. He fed his cock into her drooling hole and pushed in to the hilt. Then he began really pounding her, making Sherry's tits jiggle and bounce. I took more pictures of course.

I got up to get a closer look. Standing right beside the sofa next to my wife as Frank jackhammered into her sopping hole, I ordered Tina to take my cock out and suck it. I took some closeup pictures of Frank's huge cock slamming into Sherry's red swollen pussy. I started to get close to coming, but so was Frank. Sherry beat both of us and squealed as another gut wrenching orgasm swept over her. This set Frank off as he pulled out of her and blew his load onto her tits and belly. She looked so nasty with another man's cum running down her tits and pooling up in the valley between them, that I couldn't hold off anymore either.

"I'm going to cum! Jack me off onto her face," I gasped.

Tina pulled off my cock and aimed it at my wife's face. She only had to jack it a couple of times and my climax ripped through me. My first shot hit her in the forehead and hair. The second one landed on her nose and cheek, while the third hit her chin. When the aftershocks of my orgasm subsided I picked the camera off the floor and took several pictures of my cum covered wife, Frank's semi hard tool laying on her pussy still oozing his man juice onto her hairless mound.

I ordered Tina to suck me dry and put my cock back into my pants. When she finished with that I had her do the same for Frank since Sherry still looked pretty wiped out.

"Tina, go put on your green dress and some heels. We have places to go and people to see," I told her.

While she did that I told Frank that he's welcome to stay as long as he wishes and to enjoy Sherry as much as he wants.

"Follow his orders as if they were mine, slave," I told my wife. She looked at me with a mixture of lust and fear, but didn't refuse.

"Yes Master," was her only response. I was extremely pleased.

Tina returned dressed exactly as I had instructed. I could tell she had not put on a bra, but I had her show me her pussy so that I could verify she had not put on panties.

"Very good slave, now come with me," I said to Tina. "See you later Frank. Have fun. Take more pictures if you want, I'll give you copies for a memento."

I knew Sherry wouldn't like that last part; she didn't even like me having nude pictures of her. But she was my submissive slave today and didn't have any choice in the matter. On the way to our destination I asked Tina what she thought of Sherry's performance.

"She was so hot. I couldn't believe how sexy it was when she came," Tina answered.

"What did you think of Frank's cock?"

"It was beautiful, but kind of scary. I think it was even bigger than Marc's."

"So the size scared you?" I asked.

"A little, yes. If he's not careful, a man with a cock that big could cause a lot of pain," Tina responded.

"I suppose that's true. You better hope that Frank is careful," I replied.

"Is Frank going to fuck me, Master?"

"Yes, but not today."

I pulled into one of the local apartment complexes and parked the car. At the security entrance I pressed the button to ring the apartment belonging to the people we had come to see. A woman answered, "Yes?"

"Tina is here to play," I announced.

The security door latch buzzed and I pulled it open. We walked down the hall and past several doors before I stopped at one and knocked softly. The door opened and when Tina opened it she was surprised at who she saw.

"Hello again," Amanda greeted us. "Please come in."

As we walked into the main living area Tim walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist.

"Oh, you're here already. Sorry, I just got out of the shower," He explained.

"Tim is obsessed with being clean," Amanda informed us.

"Nothing wrong with being clean. Just let me get dressed," Tim replied.

"Why bother?" Amanda asked. "It's not like you'll stay that way for long."

"If it would make you feel better, I can have Tina take off her dress," I offered.

Tim grinned, "That would be great!"

I turned to Tina and said, "Take off the dress, slut."

I was so proud when she immediately pulled the thin dress up over her head and handed it to me.

"Is that better?" I asked Tim.

"Oh, he likes it," Amanda said as she pointed down at his towel. Tim's erection was obvious.

"OK guys, Tina is your plaything now. Have fun," I announced.

"What are YOU going to do?" Tim asked.

"I'm just going to hang around to make sure she obeys your every command. I'll just be a fly on the wall," I answered.

"She'll do whatever we tell her to do?" Amanda asked.

"As long as it's not illegal," I answered.

Amanda quickly took charge, ordering Tina to suck her boyfriend's cock as she pulled the towel off of him. Tina got on her knees and first smeared Tim's precum all over her face. Then she took his cock into her mouth began giving Tim a blow job. Amanda provided encouragement and running commentary.

"Yeah, suck his cock good, slut. I want to see him shoot his jizz into your mouth. You're such a horny bitch, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Tina nodded her head as best she could without taking Tim's cock out of her mouth.

"Did you see that honey, the nasty slut wants to eat your cum," Amanda continued. "Look at her go. You can tell she loves to suck cock. Only a dirty slut loves to suck cock like that. I'll bet she has lots of experience too."

Amanda started slapping Tina's ass as she squatted there in front of her boyfriend. Not hard, just enough to make it sting a little, it seemed to me.

"Come on, make him cum now. I want to watch him pump his cum into your mouth and then I want to watch you swallow it," Amanda told Tina. "Then you can do the same for me."

That was all it took for Tim. He suddenly stiffened up and grunted, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Amanda watched in fascination as her boyfriend unloaded his man juice into Tina's mouth. My slave did her part and swallowed it all. After she was finished milking out every last drop from Tim's cock, Amanda had her open her mouth to prove that she had eaten all his cum. Apparently Amanda didn't allow Tim to cum in her mouth.

"Wow, you are one nasty bitch. Now let's see how good you are at eating pussy," Amanda said as she led Tina to the sofa.

She quickly pulled off her clothes and laid back on the sofa. Then she pointed to her snatch and said, "Go to it. Make me cum."

Tina quickly complied and was soon going at Amanda's juicy snatch with vigor. I was a little surprised at her apparent enthusiasm given her more timid performances previously. It seemed to me that she had indeed learned something from my wife earlier; a good slut should always act like she is having the time of her life, regardless of her true feelings. A truly great slut loves all sex and never needs to fake it. Neither of my slaves was at that level yet, but I had high hopes for both of them.

All the girl on girl action revived Tim's cock and he moved behind Tina. For her part, my slave didn't miss a beat when Tim pushed his cock into her dripping cunt. For several minutes Tim pounded Tina from behind while she brought his girlfriend closer and closer to orgasm with her tongue and fingers. The sounds and smells of sex filled the small room. It was intoxicating.

Finally Amanda moaned and thrashed wildly as she came, flooding Tina's face with her juices. Tim continued fucking Tina from behind until Amanda got off the sofa and stood up. Then Tim flipped Tina over onto her back and mounted her again. Amanda played with Tina's tits, pinching her nipples hard while she slapped Tim's ass. Within minutes Tina was squealing and coming hard.

"I think this girl likes being fucked," Amanda observed. "Do you like getting fucked by my boyfriend, bitch?"

"Oh yes!" Tina exclaimed.

"I thought so. You're just a horny cock hound, aren't you?" Amanda accused her.

"Yes," Tina admitted.

"A dirty slut that will do anything for your master; have sex with anyone he wishes," Amanda continued.

"Yes, I will do anything for my master."

Amanda walked over to me as her boyfriend continued his assault on my slave's hot pussy.

"How did you get such power over her?" Amanda wanted to know.

"She asked me to be her master," I said simply.

"Really? That's very interesting," She replied and looked me over carefully then turned around and shouted at Tim, "Hey save me some of that, I need a good fucking too."

Tim stopped and pulled out of Tina. Amanda had her move down on the sofa and then she positioned her pussy right over Tina's head. Tim, straddling Tina's body, proceeded to fuck his girlfriend from behind as Tina licked both of them from underneath. She would work on Amanda's clit for a while, and then switch to licking Tim's cock as it plunged in and out of Amanda's wet snatch. A couple of times Tina tried to suck on his balls, but Tim didn't seem to want to stop fucking Amanda so she was only marginally successful.

It didn't take too long for Amanda to cum again, but Tim just kept going. He was a real stud. I could see why Amanda was with him. Finally after about a half hour and several more orgasms from Amanda, Tim pulled out and emptied his seed into Tina's mouth again. And just like before, she ate it all.

Amanda and Tim decided to take a bathroom break and get something to drink. They both put on robes, but left Tina naked. I was curious how things were going with Frank and Sherry, so I called the house. For a moment I thought it would go over to voice mail, but it was picked up just in time.

"Hello," Frank answered.

"Hey Frank, how's it going with my slut?" I asked.

"It's going (grunt) great, man. She's (grunt) quite the lay," He said breathlessly.

"It sounds like she's keeping you busy," I observed.

"She's a god damned (grunt) fucking machine," He gasped. "I've never met a woman that loves to fuck so much!"