Training Tina, Days 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fear began to well up inside Tina, but she held her ground. She remembered her Master telling her once that there would be times that she would need to suppress her fear. She did her best to push it out of her mind, but her trembling was a constant reminder that she was barely in control.

It seemed like she had been waiting there on the cool sidewalk forever, although it had probably only been a minute. It was almost like torture, dreading the moment when a car would appear, but hoping it would happen soon so that it would be over.

She heard it first, turning a corner a few blocks away. Then she looked up just in time to see the headlights swing around and move in her direction. Her fear told her to turn and run, but she stood her ground. It seemed to be approaching slower than Rachel's, but maybe that was just her imagination. As it passed she waved at it as she had been instructed, but then something unexpected happened: the driver hit the brakes! The car lurched, tires screeching, and came to a halt about 20 or 30 feet away. Then the backup lights came on and it began moving reversing back towards her.

"Run Tina!" Someone shouted above and far behind her.

She didn't need to be told twice. Tina turned and ran back towards the building and safety. Behind her she heard a male voice shout, "Hey! Don't run away, we just want to talk to you."

But Tina didn't stop. When she reached the building she dashed inside and quickly ascended the stairs. By the time she had reached the second floor she had managed to regain some control and kept herself from sprinting down the hall, although she did walk very briskly to the apartment door which was ajar.

Back inside she was breathing heavily and her whole body was flushed. The fear was subsiding, but she was still trembling. She had never felt more alive, and yes, aroused.

"Told ya it was a rush!" Rachel gushed and threw her arms around Tina.

The two women shared an embrace and a passionate kiss. The others watched for a moment, enjoying the erotically charged scene.

"Now I have dare for the two of you to do together." Ann said, interrupting them. "I dare you to go to the apartment across the hall. That's Jeremy's place. Tell him I sent you to entertain him. Suck his cock until he blows his wad all over your faces. Then come back and show us. Don't worry, there's enough for both of you."

Compared to the previous dare, this one would be a walk in the park, Tina thought. In fact, it sounded fun. While she enjoyed playing with women, there was just something about a good hard cock. Rachel seemed happy about it too.

When Jeremy opened his apartment door to find two naked women, he was surprised, but quite pleased.

"Ann sent us over to entertain you." Rachel explained.

"Only two, eh? Well, I guess that'll have to do."

Inside he dropped down onto the couch and the women sat on either side of him. Rachel didn't waste any time and started kissing him. Tina was more interested in his package and brazenly reached inside his shorts to see what he was packing. Now it was her turn to be surprised. His cock was only just starting to get hard and already she was having problems getting her hand around it. Easily the biggest she had ever handled, she knew it would be a monster when it was fully engorged.

When she saw Tina stroking his growing manhood, Rachel lent a hand to help while Jeremy groped the two naked women. When it finally reached it's full size, neither woman could get her hand all the way around it, so they had to stroke it with both hands. Tina was the first one to bend down and lick the massive head, but there was plenty to share and Rachel was soon helping her.

Despite their best efforts they were unable to get more than the head into their mouths, but they kept trying anyway, trading off when their jaw started cramping. The more she stroked and licked that huge prick the more Tina thought about how it would feel in her pussy. She wasn't sure she could even get it inside of her, but as time went on her desire to find out became impossible to suppress.

Without saying a word, Tina simply sat up, straddled Jeremy, and lowered herself down until her cunt lips were touching his monster cock head. Rachel, seeing what Tina was planning, held the huge cock up for her. As Tina wiggled and attempted to get it inside her, Rachel continued licking up and down the long shaft, occasionally giving Tina's clit a quick flick with the tip of her tongue.

It took a minute or two before Tina's twat stretched enough to allow the head of Jeremy's magnificent cock to slip into her. Even then, she was only able to take the first few inches, but it still felt incredible. She reveled in every throb, every twitch of his manhood as she slowly slid up and down, attempting to get even more of it inside her hungry cunt. She had only managed to take half of it before he started moaning that he was going to cum.

Remembering, just in time, that they had been instructed to have him shoot his cum onto their faces, Tina reluctantly dismounted him and rejoined Rachel in sucking him off. As promised it wasn't long before he was spraying long jets of his milky white jism all over their faces and tits. Tina had never seen one man ejaculate so much before. This guy was a freak!

As they were walking out of Jeremy's apartment with his cum dripping down their faces, they met a woman walking down the hallway. Tina wasn't sure who was more surprised, her or the stranger.

"I never..." The woman started, but Rachel interrupted her.

"You should try it sometime!"

Then the two giggling naked women returned to Ann's apartment where they were instructed to lick the cum off of each other. When they were finished with that Rachel told them about their visit with Jeremy.

Ann turned to Tina and said, "So you just couldn't resist fucking that monster cock, eh? You really are a cock slut, aren't you?"

"Yes." Tina admitted shyly.

"Well if that's what you want, we can supply that too." Ann replied and left the room.

She returned in a half minute carrying a strap-on harness and big fake cock. The other four women drew cards to determine the order in which they would fuck Tina with it. Sofie was first. She led Tina into the bedroom and had her lay down on her back. Then she put on the harness and moved between Tina's legs. Her pussy was so wet that Sofie didn't have to put any lube on the fake cock; it slid in easily. So began several hours of nonstop fucking for the hot bitch Tina. They all took several turns in the rig and quite often Tina was licking pussy while getting pounded by the fake cock.

She does not remember how many times she came, but it was a lot; maybe a personal record for the Croatian mother of two. By the time they were finished with her she'd had enough of the fake cock, but admitted that she would have welcomed a real one. Jemery's for sure. When I heard that I knew she was ready for her last two days as my willing slave.

By the time she finished telling me about her day with Marie and her kinky friends, I was hard as a rock. So I decided to feed it to Tina's well used cunt. What's the point of having a sex slave it you don't take advantage of her when you are horny? I had her get on the couch on her hands and knees so I could fuck her from behind. I had her keep the body stocking on.

I almost couldn't believe it when she creamed all over my cock after only a couple of minutes. I guess telling me about her perverted adventures of the day had gotten her as hot as me. I didn't last much longer myself and soon was blasting her pussy walls with my cum. It was a good end to a great day for both of us. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

12