Training Tina, Days 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure. But maybe it was just my imagination." I answered. "I do know for a fact that the last couple of men that walked by stared at your tits though. Can't say as I blame them; if your nipples get any harder they are going to cut right through that top."

Tina's face turned red. It was interesting to see that I could still embarrass her.

"You really know how to drive me crazy, Master." She whined. "My nipples are just aching to be sucked and I really need to cum."

I just chuckled. She knew it was part of the game. I made some small talk while we were waiting for our food, but I kept my hand on her bare thigh. When our waitress returned with our food I slipped my hand between Tina's legs and ran my finger up and down her slippery channel. She tried not to show any reaction, but I felt a shiver pass through her body. I wasn't sure if our sever noticed that Tina had her mouth clamped tightly shut and had a glassy look in her eyes. She just put the plates down on the table and asked if we needed anything else.

"No, not at the moment." I answered. "What about you, Tina?"

She just shook her head. Probably didn't trust her voice at the moment. When the waitress left I ceased my assault on her pussy. I needed both hands for the big sandwich I had ordered anyway. Tina gasped. I ignored her and started eating.

"Eat up now, we still have a lot to do today." I told her.

"I'm so close." She whispered. "My legs are shaking."

"As much fun as it might be to bring you to orgasm here and watch the reactions of the other diners, that's not part of my plan for the day. So go ahead and eat your lunch. I'll leave you alone for now." I said.

So we enjoyed our lunch, mostly in silence, I was true to my word; my hands only touched my food. When we were finished I had Tina put her shorts back on. It was amusing watching her try to wiggle into them without looking like that's what she was doing. When she was finished I dropped enough money on the table to pay the bill and provide a decent tip. Then we left for our next destination. It was on the other side of the city so it took a little over an hour to drive there.

When I finally pulled up the drive of a big expensive looking house, Tina looked a little awed. I'm sure she was wondering what we were doing as we walked up to the front door, but I never gave her a chance to ask. A man about my age answered the door and let us in. I don't think that Tina recognized him yet. He welcomed us and led the way to a small bedroom where Tina could change.

Finally she could hold her tongue no longer. "Master, why are we here and why do I have to put on these clothes?"

"The man who owns this house, Doug, was one of your biggest fans at the strip club. He's largely the reason they declared you the co-winner. So when he asked for a private show, I could hardly refuse him." I explained.

"A private show? How many men are here, Sir?" Tina asked as she zipped up the pleated skirt.

"He promised no more than ten, including himself. You will do a nice erotic strip tease for them just like at the club. But then after you are naked you will give them each a lap dance." I answered.

"That explains the lesson this morning." She observed.

"Yes it does. Now they already know that at most they are allowed to strip down to their shorts. They have also been told that they can play with your tits, but not your pussy. You will give each man five minutes. Look to me if you are not sure and I'll let you know when it's time to move on. And be careful because you are not allowed to cum. You are in control of the action, so if you feel yourself getting too close, change things up. I know this will be difficult, but if you can manage it, at the end there will be a nice surprise for you. Any questions?"

Tina shook her head. She was now dressed in a pleated tartan skirt, a white button up blouse, knee socks and tennis shoes. In other words, in a school girl uniform like you might find in use at a private high school. I didn't think that was the best look for Tina, but to each his own, and apparently this was Doug's fantasy.

"OK, Let's go." I said as I opened the door.

Doug was there waiting for us and led the way to a spacious living room. It was nicely appointed, but not ostentatious. However it was obvious that today the tasteful furniture had been pushed aside to make room for what looked like dining room chairs. There were eight of them in a large semicircle and all were occupied except for one at the end of line (or was it the head). I assumed that was Doug's chair. Most of the men were, like Doug, about my age, however a couple were older. I guessed they were closer to 60 or 65.

Tina was led to the center of the semicircle and left there. Doug had me stand behind all the chairs and then he walked to the corner of the room. A few seconds later some appropriate bump and grind music erupted from hidden speakers. Then Doug sat down in the empty chair and motioned to Tina to begin dancing. But she hesitated! For a second I was worried that maybe she wasn't ready for this, but then she looked directly in my eyes and I didn't see fear. By now I knew what that looked like, and this was different. Excitement maybe, or perhaps amusement.

"I don't know what you want me to do." Tina responded in what I think is her idea of a teenage voice.

Several of the men looked back over their shoulders at me with confused looks. But Doug just said, "I want you to dance for us."

"The headmaster didn't say anything about dancing." She objected.

"You will do as you are told or you will be kicked out of school and your family disgraced!" Doug commanded.

"OK, OK, I'll do what you say." Tina whimpered and began dancing.

"That's better." Doug answered. "But sexier. I know you know how."

Tina was playing the naughty school girl part to the hilt. I should not have doubted her. At first she just danced but after a minute or so Doug demanded that she start taking off her clothes. She then treated them to a hot strip tease. The performance was a bit beyond what one would expect of a school girl, but then again, this whole thing was just a fantasy.

Once she was naked, Doug stood up and dropped his trousers. Then he sat back down with only his tighty-whities covering his manhood. He wiggled his finger at Tina and she walked over to him.

"Now sit down and give me a nice lap dance, slut." He growled.

She leaned over and shook her tits in his face. Doug didn't move and kept his hands at his sides. Then she turned around and sat down in his lap. As Tina gyrated and ground her ass onto his dick, he put his hands on her waist. Slowly they moved up until he was cupping her tits and pulling on her hard nipples. Tina leaned back against his chest and he responded by nibbling on her ear.

After a few minutes Tina got up and turned around. Then straddling his legs she sat back down. This allowed her to rub her cunt on his cock, separated only by the thin cotton material of his briefs. Doug kissed her for a while and then sucked on her engorged nipples. When the five minute mark came up she happened to be looking my way so I gave her the "time's up" signal. She understood and got off Doug's lap.

She repeated a variation of this performance one at a time for the rest of the men. They all rubbed their erections against her ass and pussy while they fondled and sucked her tits. Some of them were aggressive, pulling her roughly against their swollen manhood while a couple were more passive and let her do most of the work. When she was finished Tina was breathing heavily, a light sheen of sweat making her body almost glow. I could tell she was close to her climax, but as I had instructed, she had managed to hold it back.

It was time for the finale. "Assume the position in front of your audience." I spoke for the first time since entering the room.

Tina quickly did as she was told. As she knelt on the floor before them I said, "OK guys, let's make this bitch a real cum slut."

The eight men all stood up and removed their underwear revealing their hard cocks. They moved in close to her, stroking their man meat.

"Help them out Tina." I ordered.

She took a strange cock in each hand and began stroking them. Doug pushed his prick into her face and she immediately gobbled it up.

"Make sure every drop lands on her body somewhere." I reminded everybody.

Suddenly the owner of the cock in her right hand started groaning. Tina must have heard him too because she increased her stroking speed and aimed it right at her chest. His cum splattered all over her tits and started running down her body. The rest of the men closed in around her and I could no longer see exactly what was happening. But I could hear their moans and groans as they reached the peak of their sexual pleasure and deposited their sticky treasure on my willing slave.

When they were all finished and had moved away from Tina, I could finally see the result. She was covered in semen. It was in her hair, on her face, and running down her body in thin streams. As I admired the scene, a woman wearing a robe appeared and wrapped a large towel around Tina.

"That's too keep you from dripping all over the carpets." She explained.

Then she led Tina away. I chatted with Doug for a few minutes while I waited for my slave to return. He was quite happy with her performance and inquired about a repeat, one where he and his friends would be allowed to fuck her "till she couldn't stand." I had to turn him down and explain that she would only be in the country for one more day and that I already had that completely planned out. He was disappointed, but understood.

"She's a special one, she is." He said.

I had to agree with him on that score. When Tina returned her hair was damp and she was dressed in the clothes she had arrived in. On the way to our next stop she told me that she was incredibly horny.

"I could feel their hard cocks rubbing against my cunt through their underwear, except for the older man. His was so big that it poked out of the top of his boxers. I was thinking how good it would feel inside me and I was really tempted." Tina revealed.

"I'm very proud that you didn't disobey me." I told her.

"It wasn't easy, but at least I got to suck him after that. He had a lot of cum; I think he was saving it up. He shot it on my face and hair. It was just dripping off me." She said wistfully.

"How many of them did you suck?" I asked.

"Just three. I did two others by hand and the rest didn't need any help." She answered.

"What happened after Doug's wife came to get you?"

"That was his wife? I didn't know; she didn't say anything. She just took me into the bathroom and started up the shower. Then she took off her robe – she was naked underneath, and rubbed her body against mine. But what really surprised me was when she started licking the cum off my face. I wasn't expecting anything like that. When she finished with that we got into the shower and she washed me, including my hair." Tina explained.

I was curious. "Did she say anything?"

"She asked me if I enjoyed it. I asked what she meant and she said she wanted to know if I enjoyed having all those men shoot their spunk on me. I told her it was great and asked he if she had done it too. She said she was not brave enough."

That was an unexpected, but hot turn of events.

"Master, are you going to tease me all day? I really need to cum!" She complained.

I chuckled. "I know what you need, slut, and I'll see that you get it. But when I'm ready, and not before."

Our next stop wasn't too far. It was a place called the "Bikini A Go Go" and despite the corny name, it was a fairly nice establishment. I knew one of the bouncers and he promised Tina would be safe there. He also set up her next adventure with the owner. This place was a bar with sexy girls dancing in bikinis behind barriers, as you have probably already guessed. But what made it unique is that you could pay to dance with one of them. Of course, there are rules. You couldn't be too wasted, and only dancing was allowed. A little grab-ass was tolerated, however the bikinis must stay on and the men clothed. If they get too aggressive, the more than capable bouncers will throw their ass out. And they have a reputation for enforcing the rules scrupulously.

When I pulled into the parking lot, Tina looked a little confused, but didn't say anything. My friend was at the door and he took us straight to the owner's office. He was a very professional gentleman, a little older than me, and he explained to Tina what her duties were and laid out the rules. The girls worked three one-hour shifts, with a ten minute break between each one. They were paid strictly on a commission basis; they got 30% of the the fee paid for each dance, which was five minutes in duration. After he was finished explaining everything, the owner had her sign a release form and she was on her way to the dressing room while I headed for the bar to scope out a good place to observe.

I found a good table near the dance floor where I had an unobstructed view of the area where my slave would be working, and ordered a beer. I had just taken my first swig when she was led out into the one of the glass booths. She was wearing a bright green bikini, that while not a micro, it was hardly modest. The material looked pretty sheer and I could clearly see her hard nipples pushing through the small top. I thought she looked at least as hot as the younger girls that worked there. The workouts of the last two weeks were paying dividends now.

Tina danced in the booth for about five minutes before a young man in his min-twenties and short blond hair hired her. I tried to watch them without being too obvious about it. I didn't want to freak out any of her customers. As expected, he took plenty of opportunities to squeeze her ass and pull her body tightly against his. This was repeated five more times over the next hour with a wide range of different men, young, old, fit, and overweight.

During her first break I decided to check up on her. She was drinking some juice (they don't let the girls drink alcohol while they are working) in a little break room in the back. Normally they only let employees back there, but were making an exception for me.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

"You know I love to dance, Master." She replied. "But these men can't keep their hands off me."

"That's kind of the idea." I snickered.

"But it's driving me crazy! If I don't cum soon, I think I'll go insane." She cried.

"You only have two more hours, then I'll see to it that you get your release. Just concentrate on your dancing. Trust me, you'll be fine." I assured her.

"Yes Sir." She murmured.

I returned to my table and Tina came back out a few minutes later. Under the bright lights I could now see a small wet spot on the front of her bikini bottoms. Perhaps that's why it seemed she was getting more customers than during the first hour. Or maybe it was the carefree, sensuous way she was dancing this time. Whatever the reason, Tina definitely was attracting more attention that any of the other girls. She spent very little time inside the booth and had quite a few back-to-back dances. One man got his hand up under her top and was palming her bare tit. This provoked a quick reaction by one of the bouncers and he quickly withdrew his hand. Tina didn't seem bothered by it at all and just kept dancing. She was as hot as I'd ever seen her.

I decided not to visit her during her second break. She looked like she was in the zone and I wanted her to stay that way. While she was gone a new group of young men came in and sat down near me. They were pretty loud and it was obvious this bar was not their first stop. It sounded like they were celebrating the 21st birthday of one of their group; a young man with short sandy hair by the name of Eric. His friends were pointing out some of the girls and telling him they were going to buy him some dances, but he kept refusing.

Then Tina came back out for her final set she immediately got Eric's attention. I saw him pointing at her and telling his friends that she was hot. That was all it took and they bought him a dance with her. He seemed a little reluctant at first, but after some encouragement from his friends he stepped into the dancing area with my obedient slut. Right away I could see that he was not a very good dancer, but Tina adjusted her style and managed to make him look less awkward. When he returned from the dance floor you couldn't wipe the smile off his face with a sledge hammer.

After several other guys had a dance with Tina, Eric's friends bought him another one. Unlike his first dance with her, this time his hands were all over her. I thought for sure that one of the bouncers would step in, but for some reason they gave him more leeway than normal. I wasn't worried; he just seemed excited and a bit drunk. After this dance was finished and Eric returned to his table, I decided to approach him.

"I see you liked dancing with my sexy friend." I said as I sat down at his table.

"You know her?" Eric wanted to know.

"Yes I do. How would you like to party with her when she's done here?" I asked.

"For real?" He asked excitedly.

"Absolutely. She loves to party with young guys like you." I assured him.

As we talked I revealed to them that Tina was a married mother with two children. Two of the men were a little surprised, but not the one named Jared. He claimed that Eric had a knack for picking out the MILFs. According to his friends, Eric was particularly attracted to young mothers. The more I interacted with this group, the more I came to believe they were perfect for my plans. At the end of Tina's final hour I excused myself telling my new friends that I would bring her back to their table and introduce them.

After she had changed back into her "street clothes", I told her that I had some young men I wanted her to meet. She gave me an expectant look as if to ask, "Can I fuck them?" I just smiled enigmatically and led her to the table where they were waiting. They were all pretty excited, especially Eric. I bought a round for the table. Tina ordered a glass of wine and gulped it down quickly, so I bought her another one.

"How about we take this party to my place?" Jared suddenly suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Are you up for some private action?" I asked Tina.

She nodded her head vigorously. I knew my slut wanted to be fucked, and she didn't care by who at this point. Not that these guys were hideous looking or anything, in fact she probably thought they were cute. But the fact of the matter was, that as long as they had a cock, she was not going to object.

One of th guys backed out right away. He said he couldn't cheat on his girl/wife because he was sure he'd get caught. After a little more discussion another one dropped out when it became clear to him that we were planning a gang bang.

"I'm not really into the group thing." He explained.

I was a little disappointed, hoping that I could get all four. But two would have to do. So the two dissenters went their own way and I took Eric and Jared with us. Jared's apartment was only ten minutes away, but by the time we got there, the two of them had Tina's top off and they were sucking on her tits. I managed to convince them to let her get dressed so that we could go inside and get on with some serious sex.

Surprisingly Jared's apartment was clean and well furnished. I guess all single men aren't pigs. Once inside they started attacking Tina again.

"Are you going to watch?" Jared asked me. "Because that would kind of creep me out."

"No, you can use the bedroom and I'll wait out here. But keep the door open." I answered.

"Cool, I'm OK with that." He responded.

"But if I hear any cries from her other than cries of pleasure, me and my friends will intervene." I informed them.