Trainingware Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," Judy said, smiling. "I'll get you off myself. But you have to get over my knee, and I'm going to paddle you while I do it. You still have a final round of whipping to get."

I felt hopeful rather than intimidated, since I thought Judy wouldn't lie to me under these circumstances; even as sore as I felt, being paddled might be just a spice to getting off if I got sexual stimulation while it was going on.

"I'm going to have Hubba keep you from reaching climax until you've worked off the whipping you have coming after subtracting for your humiliation. The slaps will start easy, but they'll get harder! Pay attention now! The harder they get, the faster you'll reach orgasm! You can ask for harder slaps any time you want!" While she was talking, she did something to collapse the wand to about a foot in length, so it seemed the right size for an over-the-knee paddling. Then she sat down on a sofa and told me to drop my shorts and get over her knee.

I was surprised at how humiliated I still felt as I did what I was told, dropping my shorts and kneeling next to Judy, then leaning forward over her lap. Every part of Judy's body I came in contact with as I stretched out over her knee felt shockingly sensuous, so smooth and soft. I could feel my cock touching her legs below her shorts just before she told me to lift my bottom to make it a good target. When she took my cock in her hand, I started moving against it immediately, and even when she began to paddle me, I never wanted it to stop. The paddling hurt as it got harder, but I was able to sublimate a lot of it.

Judy kept reminding me to keep my bottom elevated, and sometimes when I cringed away from the slaps she stopped touching me, so I quickly learned to thrust it up while I rocked my hips. I was thrusting galvanically for contact against Judy's pulsing fingers, and every third time I brought my behind up again I'd get a slap. The paddling kept getting harder, but I was getting more excited too, until I was up to the level where I'd normally climax, and then past it into the new spectrum of sensation I'd felt before, so I was able to take a lot of pain. At some point it became clear that each time the slaps got stronger I felt more erotic sensation, and by that time I was so excited I started to plead with Judy to paddle me harder. I kept getting more and more excited, nearly to the level I'd felt in the positioner, and the slaps were really hard at the end.

Suddenly Judy stopped paddling me just as I exploded with the most intense orgasm I'd ever dreamed of, a burning, sweet ecstasy of release! I was screaming as I ejaculated, and it lasted what seemed a very long time before I finally dropped down, spent. I felt such relief that I think I fell asleep for a minute or so, stretched over Judy's lap. I came to myself again when I heard her voice asking me something.

"Did you enjoy that, David?" Her voice was soft and pleasant.

"Ohhh, yes," I answered sleepily, "That was . . ." I couldn't think of a word for how good it had felt.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said, since that was clearly what Judy wanted, like a mother reminding a small boy to be polite. I was kind of surprised that it came out so naturally, but I really was grateful to Judy for finally letting me come, and it suddenly struck me, for letting me rest afterward, lying over her lap this way.

I felt Judy start stroking my behind very softly with the tips of her fingers. It was so gentle it didn't hurt much, but it emphasized how sore I felt back there, and suddenly I began feeling exposed and embarrassed again. I started to tense up, and Judy told me I could get dressed again if I wanted. I quickly got up, found my shorts, and pulled them on.

"I meant you can put on your street clothes again, David. Your punishment is over for the day."

I flushed, surprised to still be so embarrassed at the idea of being naked in front of Judy. That wasn't normal after all I'd been through, was it?

"Can I change in the bathroom?" I asked. Judy nodded, smiling, and I picked up the clothes I'd arrived in and went into the bathroom I'd used earlier.

-8-

After I changed and came back to the table, I saw Judy had a flexichair for me to use, configured so I could kneel on the knee-rest and lean against the back, so my rear wouldn't have to make contact with the chair seat. I felt grateful that she was trying to make things easier for me now that my session was over, and I suddenly remembered that she'd said earlier that she liked me. In fact she mentioned she'd had fantasies about me! Maybe she really did believe the job she was doing was for my own good, and wasn't making my punishment more severe than it had to be. Obviously she enjoyed dominating me, but I would have felt the same way if I'd been the one dominating her and I found I couldn't resent her for that. I remembered too how she'd suddenly kissed me when she was tantalizing me earlier. She wouldn't have done that if she didn't like me that way, would she? And the way she'd paddled me over her knee at the end while she stroked me off with her hand! My face was flushing as I thought about it. It seemed so . . . personal! I was sure Ms Fechtenbaum wouldn't have done it that way. When she finally got me off at the end it felt so good it almost seemed like all the pain that came before was just a build-up to that! I was getting confused, starting to think of Judy sexually again instead of as a mean War Lord with power over me.

Judy started talking as soon as I sat down, obviously trying to make me feel at ease.

"I want you to understand that your punishment is over for today," she said. "I don't intend to give you more than one punishment session a day, when we first meet here, since I want you to feel safe enough to concentrate on your school work and other things the rest of the time."

Judy paused expectantly until I nodded to show I understood, then continued.

"You're going to be wearing Hubba from now on. It'll keep your skin clean and healthy, so you won't have chafing, and it has other useful properties. The Hubba has nearly human intelligence so it can direct your training from now on when you're alone. It'll help you concentrate when you try to study by masking any pain or minor sexual arousal you feel." Judy stopped and suddenly raised her voice for emphasis.

"But it won't keep you calm if you let yourself start fantasizing about sex, David, so you'll need to control yourself that way. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Call me Judy again until you have another punishment session."

"Yes . . . Judy. I'm sorry!"

"You don't have to be so cringingly submissive when you're not being punished, either. I'm not threatening to whip you if you don't call me 'Judy'. I just want to make sure you don't call me 'Ma'am' at school. Some of my friends could make pretty shrewd guesses about our relationship from that. They'd think we had a consensual BDSM arrangement, of course, not that I was your psychological agent -- I don't think anyone knows agents do this kind of BDSM stuff anyway."

"I was, uh, wondering if anyone at school was going to . . . find out." I said, flushing again.

"Not from me," Judy answered. "I don't want to humiliate you that way."

I couldn't help but compare what she was saying to the domination fantasies I had, where I'd tease girls I had power over right in the classroom at school to humiliate them even more. And of course I'd whip them anytime I felt like it, and scare them with threats that I'd let other guys in the class whip them! I suddenly felt kind of ashamed of my fantasies, and grateful Judy's ideas of domination weren't as mean as mine.

"I'm not going to compel you to come to my apartment every day after school, either," Judy said after another short pause. "I expect you to show up here, and you'll be punished if you don't, but I want you to be discreet so word doesn't get around that you're coming to see me every day. I won't mind if you're a little late if you need to spend some time avoiding observation. But this is a very quiet street, so I don't think you'll have any problems."

"Thank you, Ma' -- Judy."

"I told you that I enjoy dominating you like this, remember?" When I flushed and nodded, she smiled. "Well it's true! I got really turned on, especially when I was getting you off over my knee! I felt like I was going to have an orgasm myself when you started begging me to make your slaps harder near the end!" Judy still sounded excited by the idea; her contralto voice reminiscing about my paddling gave me a new erection as I thought of how my over-the-knee approach to climax must have appeared from her perspective. But then Judy noticed my fascinated, red-faced expression and seemed to recollect herself, continuing after a pause in a more measured tone.

"But I want you to know that I'm not going to take advantage of your situation. Your training will be over in six to eight months, and I won't keep it going one second longer than necessary. I've given my Bonded word to your mother that your therapeutic needs will receive consideration ahead of anything else, and I wouldn't make you suffer more than necessary even if I hadn't sworn to it."

Six to eight months! I was horrified at the thought of eight months of punishment like what I'd just been through. I suddenly found myself crying, and before I knew it I was bawling miserably. Judy looked sympathetic, and after a moment came over and put her arm around me, which made me cry harder. I stood up and hugged her and she held me and comforted me for a minute or two, until I was feeling more calm. But then I began feeling a little less calm with her body so close to me. Judy noticed immediately and broke out of the hug, but she didn't look mad at me or anything. We both sat down again and I asked the question I cared about most.

"Does my whipping have to be so hard?" I asked, wincing from a body memory of what the wand felt like on my behind. I was so sore back there that, even sitting with no contact against a chair seat, I still felt stinging pain from the stretched skin. "Can't you give me this training without so much pain?"

Judy got a distant expression, obviously communing with Hubba again, before she replied.

"I'm sorry it has to hurt so much, David, but your whippings have to be painful enough to make you change your behavior. You know you've never seriously considered doing that in the past!"

I gave a guilty start as I realized Judy knew all about me. Even after getting whipped by Ms Fechtenbaum, I'd never actually considered doing what she told me. I'd just tried hard to get out of going back.

"Look, your session won't always be as bad as it was today," Judy said soothingly. "You started off with a severe punishment for what you did to Diane, and probably from now on you'll get out of being punished," she hesitated with a distant expression, then continued, "-- uh, nearly half the days we meet. And often you'll only get relatively minor punishments."

Judy was trying to make the training sound like a livable arrangement, but I still dreaded the idea of getting into the positioner again.

"Now let me tell you some rules you have to follow if you want to avoid being punished." I felt my ears prick up, and I gave all my attention to what she was saying.

"First," Judy spoke slowly, "I want you to avoid doing anything to hurt anyone's feelings. If you do hurt someone's feelings, you'll be punished. If you realize you've hurt someone's feelings then you can reduce your punishment by trying to make amends immediately. Apologize! Try to make the person feel better! Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I don't expect you to suddenly turn into a social genius, understanding everyone's needs. I'll be training you in empathy later, so you'll understand other people better, but that's weeks away! But I do want you to be as inoffensive as possible until then." She paused for a second, then continued.

"The second thing you already know," she went on. "You're not allowed to masturbate." Judy paused and looked at me, and I nodded flushing. I wasn't used to having a girl talk to me like this, and even the fact that she'd just gotten me off over her knee didn't seem to make it easier to take.

"You'll be able to masturbate if you try hard enough. If you start stroking yourself, Hubba will keep you insensitive for a little while, but after a while it'll cooperate in letting you get off, as long as you're someplace I can keep an eye on you through the monitor cameras: my house or yours." I felt another body memory, tinged with guilt, of how I'd already felt Hubba start to cooperate when I tried to stroke off in the bathroom!

"But it'll take you at least ten minutes to get to climax if you masturbate, so I'll have a good chance to catch you at it! And at the end there'll be some hurdles Hubba will make you get over before you can succeed. I'm not giving you any details about that now, but Hubba will see to it that you won't always be successful. And if you fail a hurdle you'll be whipped the next time I meet with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered in a mumble. I was almost as red-faced as I'd been during my session, thinking about how Judy might be watching me through the monitors if I tried to stroke off. I could imagine how closely I'd watch her, if she were the one who had to masturbate in view of the cameras!

"But if I don't catch you at it and you get over the hurdles, you're home free!" Judy finished happily. "I won't punish you if I find out about it later. You'll have a chance to succeed, and that's supposed to be a good thing for your training since it will increase the sexual tension between us!"

That made sense to me for some reason, and I waited to hear more, but Judy had obviously finished talking. She started to eat, and I took a few bites of food myself, then felt surprised at how hungry I was! Judy started talking about some non-threatening topics, and I felt myself relaxing. At some point the subject turned to my low grade-level in mental training studies. Ms Fechtenbaum had always harped on this during my visits, emphasizing how I could improve my Maturity Level if I worked hard on mental training tutorials. I'd usually just agreed vaguely that it would be a good thing, and forgot about it. I was thinking that way now, giving my usual excuse that I didn't have any real talents in mental training, when suddenly Judy's voice got a snap to it.

"That's an order, David! I want you to spend a good long time this afternoon on mental training tutorials! And keep it up, at least an hour every day, until I say you can stop!"

I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise, and promised I'd do what she said. Judy finished eating and told me to use the console in the entertainment room when I studied in her apartment. Then she told me to clean up the table, went to her bedroom and closed the door. And of course I had to do it!

After I cleaned up, I brought the flexichair into Judy's entertainment room, and worked all afternoon at the console. When I sat down in the flexichair again, still without any contact against a chair seat, I winced at how sore my behind felt. But after a few minutes at the console I was able to forget about it. I realized later that Hubba must have been helping me concentrate, because whenever I let my mind wander I was aware of the soreness again. I spent most of the time on the console going through the basic mental training tutorial and doing all the exercises: if I had to do this, I wanted to do it right. But I took a break after awhile to do a little school preparation, just a half-hour I'd been putting off.

Then I guiltily webbed to Hubba-2 product documentation and went over the description of how Hubba could keep a subject from reaching orgasm even at a very high Arousal level. That must be what was happening when I got so excited in the positioner and later over Judy's knee. The Hubba was causing the new spectrum of sensation I'd felt, and that was why my final climax over Judy's knee was so unforgettably intense!

At six-thirty Judy came to talk to me, and I felt nervous until I realized she wasn't going to punish me again. I hadn't done anything wrong, and anyway, I'd already been punished today. Then I felt myself getting an erection as I noticed Judy had put on new clothes that showed off her body, and the Hubba reacted by creating a wreath around my cock and inserting the nipple in my rectum again. I flushed, and Judy smiled slightly but didn't say anything about it.

I felt a discontinuity when Judy put me in Deep O-Mode for several minutes, but when I came out again I wasn't in any kind of trance, and Judy wanted to talk. For some reason she seemed a little spaced during the conversation, and lost her train of thought a few times.

"I've just been on the phone with Diane," she said. "You'll be coming here every day after school, and I also want you to come every Saturday and Sunday morning after breakfast. My door will let you in if I'm not here, but I won't usually be more than a half-hour late." She looked at me speculatively for a moment. "And if you arrive here knowing you deserve to be punished, I want you to put on a pair of the punishment shorts you were wearing today as soon as you arrive! I have them in the top drawer over there." She pointed at a dresser on the other side of the room, and I promised to do what she said, wincing at the idea of needing to prepare myself for another punishment.

"I want you to do your homework and mental training exercises while you're here during the week, but if you have anything you want to do outside on the weekend -- seeing friends or going to a sensie or something -- you can do that as long as you're caught up on schoolwork."

Fine! Now I had to be caught up on my schoolwork! I'd never had supervision like that before, and I'd pretty much studied what I wanted, so I got A+ in the Tech subjects and low grades in things that bored me. But what kind of supervision was this? Judy said I was going to be punished for hurting people's feelings and getting caught trying to stroke off, nothing about having to study. Did not studying mean more punishment?

"You get punished for being disobedient if you don't study, of course!" Judy said.

I flushed as I realized she'd somehow known what I was thinking. I hoped she wouldn't be reading my mind like that all the time.

Judy was silent for a minute, and when I didn't have anything to say she told me I should go home for dinner.