Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories of her sexual experiences always involved how much he enjoyed it and she was happy that her prince enjoyed having sex with her so much. That meant her prince didn't need to look around for something better, she was the best he had.

Fast forward.

Elizabeth put a couple of cans of beer, some plates, napkins and other items on a low coffee table in front of the TV. She was watching it and idly flicking through the channels looking for something to act as background while she waited for Alan.

He brought the pizza into the family room, set it down on the table, and sat down on the sofa next to his mother. They had decided to order in this time.

Between bites of pizza they chatted about Alan's shift and continued to change channels. They finally settled on a movie. At the first commercial break Alan took the remains of the pizza and the dirty dishes to the kitchen. When he returned, his mother was sitting with her legs up on the coffee table leaning back into the sofa and holding the channel changer.

"Still commercials," he said and reached for the changer. Elizabeth wouldn't let it go so they tussled momentarily until the movie was back on. Alan hadn't completely given up trying to grab the changer so he continued to have one hand holding his mother's which was wrapped around the changer. He felt the warmth in her hand and unconsciously moved closer to her.

They watched "The Summer of '42". Alan knew the plot and glanced quickly to see if his mother already knew what was happening in the movie. If she knew, she hid her knowledge and was quietly enjoying the story as it was developing. When the commercials came on, she changed position to sit closer to her son. Alan moved to put his arm around her shoulders and Elizabeth adjusted herself slightly to fit her body against his.

"It's a sad movie," he said.

"And happy."

"And happy. But sad, too."

It was the story of three boys coming of age and a wife of a serviceman who was away taking part in the war. One boy in particular found himself falling in love with the young wife, and the lonely young wife was caught in a war of her own, between her head and her heart. The movie was a tender and insightful look into the fears, misconceptions, and ignorance of the growing boys as they fumbled their way toward adulthood. At the same time, it was a heartfelt study of the youth and innocence of a woman who became a victim of circumstances that were beyond her control and the insecurities and conflicted emotions that tore at her soul.

They became engrossed in the film. Alan could identify with Hermie, the young man falling for the young wife. He even wished that he had such a lovely woman in his life. Was it a lovely woman or a woman in need of his strength?! She was loveable and he found himself feeling exactly what the young man in the movie must have felt. The longing, the pain, the pleasure, and the heartbreak. Towards the end, he actually hated the hero for being lucky enough to experience such love.

Elizabeth could understand what the young wife was going through. She was there without her prince but she so much wanted to be with him. Her prince was out of reach, gone for all practical purposes, maybe never to come back. Elizabeth saw the cracks in her heart and the need to fill the void with something, anything, that would stop the bleeding and reduce the pain. Imagine then coming across a possible solution, a replacement of sorts for the prince. Not that she wanted to replace the prince, but if she did, it would be him. Wanting, not wanting; yearning, not yearning. Love was possible to feel for more than one man yet the intensity of the second love was manifold after the loss of the first. The loss was not so much real as it was probable. It wasn't imminent but odds were strongly going in that direction. The possibility of the loss made her suffer more than had it been real. A drowning person was clinging to anything that came along to be able to stay afloat until safety of the marriage were to make itself visible, or until Elizabeth had accepted the loss of her prince and made the decision to move on with her life.

It startled her to think that she was actually the woman in the movie. She didn't want anyone to know her thoughts, so she froze in her spot and tried to determine if Alan could tell what was going on in her head. That's when she became aware of her hand resting on his thigh. His hand had slipped down and was resting all the way down on her hip.

Both were so much into the movie that they sat quietly even during the commercial breaks. When the female lead started dancing with the young male lead, Elizabeth chose to shift her position and move against her son. When the characters kissed Elizabeth looked up and found herself looking at Hermie. Alan noticed the movement and turned to look at her. Elizabeth's eyes were asking a question. He bent down and tentatively touched his lips against hers. Unsure, he moved his head back as quickly as he had brought it down.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and moved her face slightly towards him. The movement was subtle, but noticeable. Alan's heart jumped into his throat as he realized that the young wife had offered her lips to Hermie. He tried to relax and brought his quivering lips down onto hers. He just held them against his mother's lips and then pulled back just a little. She instinctively moved her face towards his and kissed him so very gently. Encouraged by the response and somewhat in control of his sudden fever, he kissed her back. His lips held her upper lip and tugged on it a little. Her mouth opened slightly and the wetness from the front inside of her mouth transferred to his lower lip.

Elizabeth opened her eyes and looked into his. She mouthed the words "thank you", smiled and nestled against him. He licked the wetness from his lips and tasted his mother's saliva. It was sweet.

When the movie ended, they were so much affected by the story that they sat there still mesmerized. Unconsciously, Elizabeth's hand started to move slightly on his thigh as his drew small circles on her side. They would have stayed like that for a long time if it wasn't for him having to reach and fix his erection yet again. Elizabeth uncurled herself from the sofa and from Alan's arm, switched off the TV and headed up the stairs. After climbing a few steps, she turned to him and uttered a soft "good night".

Alan heard her move quickly up the stairs and then heard a door, her bedroom door, close firmly. Elizabeth wanted to see her prince and to be with him. The desire was so strong that she yanked open her drawer of memories and reached for the picture desperately. He was there; so was she. Smiling. Happy. She stepped into the water with him and felt his heartbeat on her back. She felt calm and collected. The storm had passed. All was at it had always been.

She brought the picture to her night stand and placed it in such a way that she could look at it as she drifted to sleep. She kept looking at it until her dreams took her to him yet once again.

A damp patch had spread through from Alan's underwear to his jeans. He reached down and adjusted his erection again and the touch of his hand on his penis felt good. As he climbed each stair he gently rubbed his erection enjoying the rushes of pleasure that he received. At the top of the stairs he looked at his mother's bedroom door and then turned and walked to his bedroom, unbuttoning his shirt as he went.

Inside his bedroom, he undressed completely, turned out the lights and climbed into bed. His hands moved to his groin. One played with his erection and the other teased his testicles. He was already so very close. He thought first of the young wife and then of Elizabeth. This was a wrong time to bring Elizabeth into the picture so he went back to the young wife. Why had she disappeared like that? Elizabeth that is.

He stroked gently trying to delay his orgasm but also wanting to feel the growing sensations as he got closer and closer. The young wife changed into Elizabeth and he jerked the picture out of his head. The young wife came back. Her saliva had tasted very sweet. He wished he could have tasted a bit more, but that was wrong. Jerked in the young wife again.

His hand moved faster up and down his penis. Not yet. Slower. But he moved faster. His excitement rose as he thought of the kiss, no of the young wife. No, not yet. Not yet. His back arched. Elizabeth was saying, "good night". He tried to remember how she looked but he couldn't bring it to his thoughts. Now! Now! Now! The waves of his orgasm sent tremors through his body and the spurts of cum flew across his chest. Now! Now!

His body relaxed as the tension was released. In the darkness he saw his mother's face. When he reached out to touch it, there was nothing there. He felt uneasy, even restless. He usually only masturbated when the fire was too much and he had to extinguish it. The fire hydrant worked this time but the fire stayed lit. He felt empty, unfulfilled.

Fast forward to the following weekend.

Elizabeth decided to treat Alan to home baked lasagne. By the time dinner was ready, Alan had showered and changed. He walked into the kitchen asking, "Beer? Wine? Perrier?"

"A glass of wine would be nice."

Throughout dinner they chatted and discussed inconsequential items with transient gravity and then followed that with some laughter. Alan got up, cleared the table and brought back dessert. When they had finished Alan looked over and said "Thanks. That was good."

"Yes, it was." Elizabeth put her hand on the table and Alan reached over to hold it.

"Anything on TV?"

"I'll find out."

Alan got up and moved the remaining dishes to the sink. As he washed, dried and put them away, he could hear Elizabeth in the other room roaming the channels. On impulse, he started the kettle to make a pot of tea and got out a pair of mugs.

Alan switched out the kitchen lights as he walked into the family room and sat down next to his mother. She saw the teapot and mugs. "Oh! Good idea."

"Only for you." He started pouring. "So ... anything on?"

"Not really."

"Gotta be something." Alan handed her a mug and took the channel changer. He keyed in several different channels. "Nope, nothing. I suppose we could watch a video or I could put on a couple of CDs. Any preference?"

"How about a CD or two? Just a background-something, okay?" Alan put several CDs into the player, pressed several buttons and, after a few moments, and at low volume, the music came up. Elizabeth listened for a bit, then smiled at him. "Thanks."

She leaned back into the sofa, rested her legs on the low coffee table and closed her eyes to shut out everything except the music. When the track finished the changer made a slight noise as it randomly chose the next CD and track. They stopped talking waiting for the noise to finish.

They listened to the music in silence. Their thoughts were somewhere else as their bodies rested on the sofa, he on one end of it and she on the other.

The evening kept moving.

Alan went back to the TV after a few more tracks. He muted the sound and started flipping through the channels as the music played in the background. They watched in silence as the eyes and ears worked independently. Nothing caught their fancy. Alan shut the TV off again.

"You are very quiet today," Elizabeth, the adult, was the first to break the silence.

"Sorry, my mind seems to be somewhere else." Alan, the young man, replied.

"And where that might be, if I may ask?" Elizabeth tried to make light of the silence.

"That is the problem. I don't know exactly where." Alan, the young adult, confessed.

"Now, that is a problem." Elizabeth, the adult, answered. But she knew where his mind was. She chose not to help him out though. Alan had to sort things out for himself.

Alan got up and went to his room. Soon after Elizabeth got tired of the music and turned the CD player off and started flipping through TV channels again. Something definitely was wrong as she found her mind somewhere else as well.

She went to the kitchen to do something mundane.

Alan came back down and found some sitcom on TV that he considered worth watching. Elizabeth heard the TV and came back to join him. She was feeling a bit better after idling in the kitchen.

Another sitcom followed. Elizabeth made tea for both of them and nestled into him with her cup as he took his. He finished his tea and put his arm around her as they both watched the TV in silence.

"I think I am going to turn in," she announced as soon as that show was over. She turned towards him after pulling herself away and kissed him gently on the lips. "Good night."

"Good night," he mumbled. She took the dishes to the kitchen and decided to wash them and put them away. She went upstairs and changed into her pyjamas. She heard the soft sound of the TV coming to her room and she couldn't lie still in her bed. She came back down and joined him again on the sofa. He placed his arm around her as before.

When the Letterman show started, they knew there was something they could finally get into and relaxed. Their minds also became somewhat more focused. Between the jokes and interviews, they found themselves nestled into each other quite deeply. Her hand was on his thigh and his slightly caressing her hips and making its move towards the cheeks.

She started to reciprocate his caresses by caressing his thigh and continued even after he adjusted his erection. By now that had become a routine so it didn't matter the same way as before.

When the show ended, they both knew it was time to turn in. She got up and onto her knees as she kissed him goodnight again. This time the kiss lingered a little due to forward pressure on her body as her knees pressed down into the sofa.

She got up first and bent over the coffee table to arrange the remote and the TV Guide, but mostly to prolong the minutes. She really didn't want to leave just yet. He just watched her. He saw his mother through sperm filled eyes and realized that there was one heck of a woman in front of him.

He got up and stretched. She raised her body up, looked at him and then felt like placing her arms around him as his were raised above his head. He lowered them onto her shoulders and held her a bit awkwardly, but affectionately. She pressed herself into him to feel the comfort of his muscular built. His hands started to move up and down on her back.

She looked up after a while and he looked down when he felt her face lift; then he kissed her nose. She raised herself onto her toes and kissed his lower lip softly. Inadvertently, her breasts traced a line across his chest. He kissed her back. This was the first time they kissed each other mutually and there was a movement of the lower jaws, causing the lips to open a little. She was in no hurry to go, so she buried her face in his chest and rested her body against his. His hands stayed on her back.

Conan had started his monologue and they listened to it as they held each other like that. Alan cuddled her body in his arms. She hugged him a little longer and then pulled back. "I better go before I fall asleep in your arms."

He laughed and then with the confidence of a man, he reached down and gave her a real kiss. Soft and gentle. And masculine. Not hard and aggressive, not invading. Masculine. Confident. Certain.

With a final goodnight he released her and motioned for her to move. As she moved, his hand stayed on her back and they both walked away from the coffee table that way. He took one or two longer steps, came even with her side and then moved ahead of her. As he moved past her, his hand moved down on her back and rested firmly on her buttocks. It was not just a caress; he actually held her butt in his hands and pressed on it. She felt a tinge of unease at first, followed by a sensation of being under a spell, and eventually the relaxing of her muscles and giving in to his big, strong, firm hands. He gave a pat and moved way ahead and climbed the stairs two steps at a time.

The pressure of his big hand stayed on her ass as long as she stayed awake. She found herself back in the water with her prince. Only that night, she felt his heartbeat on her back and Alan's hand squeezing her buttock. She had to turn the picture down on the nightstand before she could fall asleep because she read a complaint in her prince's eyes. There was confusion in her mind; confusion that really had no name, but confusion nevertheless. She had trouble facing those eyes and she didn't like the fact that she had trouble facing those eyes.

The only word that can properly describe that confusion is guilt. There was guilt for liking the feel of those hands on her butt and there was guilt for masturbating --- again --- to his mother's image.

She was perturbed the next morning and had to put the picture back into her drawer of memories. He showed his first clear sign of maturity when he let her be. He must have understood what she was going through, she thought. It was so thoughtful of him to forget everything and make it like nothing unusual had happened, thus giving her the chance to recover and hopefully to face her prince again. He, on the other hand, was uncomfortable with his own image of coming while his mother's picture played in his eyes.

Next Saturday, as she contemplated staying in bed longer than usual, he barged in. She was scattered all over and scurried to collect herself. "Don't you think you should knock before coming in? I may not have been decent."

"Well, you aren't now either." He laughed.

She sat up, rubbing her eyes. "What's the emergency?"

"There's an outdoor art show in the park today. We don't wanna miss it."

"But I thought you had to go to work today?"

"Only for a few hours. I'll be back in plenty of time."

They drove to the outdoor art show around mid-afternoon and wandered around in a haphazard fashion. Life, when seen through the eyes of an artist, takes a whole new meaning, and that day was full of different visions of life. They paused for a long time in front of some exhibits and moved briskly through the others. Occasionally they were separated when one found more in an exhibit than the other and the other moved on.

After one such separation, Elizabeth feigned desperation and took Alan's hand. "That's the last time you're getting away from me!"

She squeezed his hand and spoke quietly into his ear. "I'm really glad you brought me to this. I hope you're enjoying it as well."

Alan looked at her, smiled and nodded. "Oops! Look out!" Alan reached out, grabbed the Frisbee that was sailing near them and flung it back. The motion, smooth flowing and almost effortless, sent the disc soaring off into the distance. Elizabeth recognized the casual athleticism and, in her mind's eye, saw her much younger self accompanied by her prince.

She took his hand again and they strolled past several exhibits until they got to a refreshment stand.

"Two lemonades, please."

"Hey, aren't you going to ask me first if I want lemonade or something else?"

"Nope," He replied while paying the vendor. The vendor smiled at his cocky attitude.

He took her hand again and they continued their random inspection as they sipped on their drinks. They walked past an exhibit where the artist had juxtaposed different things in a way that was blatantly sexual. Elizabeth squeezed Alan's hand to get his attention and nodded slightly to get him to look at the pieces.

Only when they were both looking at the pieces, hand in hand, with her head slightly leaning on his shoulder, did she start to feel the warmth of embarrassment. She had inadvertently brought the two of them into a situation that they really shouldn't have been. Her heart skipped a beat when the artist approached them and asked, "So, what do you guys think?"