Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Sunday with Jessie.
5.8k words
4.71
134.9k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning I woke feeling great, I was refreshed, relaxed and in a fine mood. As I had laid in bed next to my wife's naked body I was thinking how good it felt to snuggle to her, to breath in her fragrance. I thought about trying for some early morning action. I moved a hand to cup her breast and even in her sleep she responded, pushing back to me, tightening our spoon. My heart was filled with love for her. She was sleeping so peacefully that I just didn't have the heart to wake her.

I slipped from bed carefully so as not to disturb her slumber and padded to the bathroom. Sitting on the commode to pee I spotted the laundry sack that held the two sets of lingerie from the night before. I smiled. Cat had said that she would rinse it all out today so it would be ready for the next time it was needed. My smile grew.

A quick shower to wash the sleep away left me full of energy and ready for the day. As I stood in front of the mirror brushing my teeth I noticed that my hair was in disarray. There was still lots of curl in it, thanks the styling gel, but it was a far cry from the attractive coiffure that Cat had arranged the night before. I used my fingers to fluff the curls out and then ruffle them into some sort of shape. It surprised me, it wasn't half bad, still rather feminine.

When I walked back into the bedroom Cat was still sleeping now on her back with the sheet pushed down enough to bare one breast, one beautiful breasts. Damn she was sexy.

My eyes fell on the pair of white strappy sandals with four-inch heels that stood at the end of the bed.

I grinned and muttered to myself, "The weekend isn't over yet!"

I sat on the end of the bed and pulled the heels onto my feet, easily fastening the little strap buckles. I stood and took a couple of test steps to check my muscle memory of how to walk in them then headed for my robe hooked on the bathroom door.

As I passed Cat's dresser I changed my mind. I opened one of the draws and picked out a pair of cute bright yellow panties. I slipped them up my legs and tugged them into place. I like the way they hugged my butt and hooked over my hipbones to stay in place. I was thinking that if Cat had any doubts about how I felt after the adventures of last night this should ease her mind.

This was the first time I had worn panties without pantyhose under them and I was surprised at how good they felt against my skin. They fit fairly well, just a little tight.

I walked downstairs in heels and panties.

On Sunday I take a day of rest, no morning laps in the pool. I fixed the morning coffee and then headed to the door for the paper. Just like yesterday I didn't really think of my attire until I was about to open the front door. My first impulse was to just head out without checking if the coast was clear and let chance dictate the outcome. That passed quickly. We had lived here a couple of years and knew all of the neighbors well. I couldn't endanger our relationship with them is such a silly manner. But I wanted to go out the door just as I was. I don't know why. I was just acting, thinking, crazy for some reason. I compromised with myself and spent a few minutes looking out the sidelights and the front room windows checking for anyone about. The street was deserted as far as I could tell.

I opened the door and with my heart beating a million miles a minute walked to the paper lying on the walkway. About halfway to the curb I stopped to pick up the paper. As I bent over I heard the front door of the house across the way open. I turned quickly and fought the impulse to run. I was hoping that whoever it was wouldn't turn my way and I knew that a sudden movement almost guaranteed that they would. Casually as I could I walked back to the house and through the door. Once I had it closed I leaned back on it and took a deep breath.

I wondered if they had seen me, if they thought I was some sort of freak, if there would be a neighborhood outcry about the pervert in my house.

I got a cup of coffee and tried to put it from my mind by reading the morning news. I had to wonder if I would be in tomorrow's edition.

Gradually I settled down and got into reading the sports section, I was just about back to normal when the phone rang.

Quickly I grabbed the instrument hoping that I could silence it before the extension in our room woke Cat. It wasn't until I was standing there holding the phone to my head that it occurred to me this might be some irate neighbor calling to tell off the pervert in panties. I was almost right.

"Hello?' I said in as calm a voice as I could manage.

"Jessup, this is Margie Shuman, from across the street, is Catherine available?"

The Shuman's are an older couple, in their 60's. He is a furniture salesman and she is the stereotypical Jewish grandmother. Nice folks.

"No," I answered weakly, 'she's still asleep." I really didn't want to ask the next question but saw no way around it. "Can I help you with something?"

"Well Jessup, I really don't think that you are the right one to talk to about this, but it is important and something has to be done about it right away." I heard her take a breath and a moments silence filled the space before she started again. "Alright. I don't feel comfortable talking to you about this though."

My heart was stopped. I just knew that the next words were going to be dreadful.

"Who is the young lady staying at your house?"

"What?" I asked incredulous.

"The woman, my Alex said young woman, who is staying with you and Catherine. Who is she?"

I said the first thing that popped into my head, "My sister."

"Oh, well that makes this even harder to talk about. Is she there now?"

"Well she wasn't here when I came down from the bedroom, maybe she went back to her room. Do you want me to get her for you?"

"Lord no, don't do that!" she quickly said.

I was starting to put some things together in my slow brain now. I asked her, "What's wrong Margie?"

"Oh my, oh my," she stalled, "well there is no way to say this other than to just say it. My Alex came back in from getting the paper this morning and I thought he was going to have a heart attack! He was all red in the face and breathing fast and had this painful look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he told me, well he told me that he had just seen your sister standing out in the middle of your front yard with nothing on but her panties!"

"Margie! You're kidding!" I went from scared to death to taking a very perverse pleasure in this.

"No young man I am not kidding!" she said a little hotly. "Does your sister make it a habit to run around almost naked?"

"Well Margie," I retorted having a great time. "She is a much more free spirit than I am, but I still have hard time believing this."

"Well believe me, my Alex wouldn't make up something like this. The poor man was shocked."

Yeah, I bet, I thought. He probably was so shocked he watched my ass all the way to the front door!

"Well maybe she just couldn't find her robe, and it is still pretty early on a Sunday so she didn't think anyone would be around."

"That's no excuse and you know it Jessup," she was on a self-righteous roll. "This is a nice neighborhood and good people. We won't put up with that kind of an exhibition!"

Cat wouldn't believe this in a million years, unless,

"Margie, you're right. I am not the one to speak to Jessica about this. Catherine will be up soon and I think I better have her call you then."

From her tone of voice I could tell she felt vindicated, "Ok, have her call me as soon as she can, but in the mean time you make sure that your sister puts some clothes on if she is going outside again!"

"Yes ma'am I will surely do that."

"Oh my God!" I breathed as she hung up. The human mind is a wonderful thing. He had seen trim bare legs, yellow panties and curly hair and his brain added the boobs needed to complete the picture. The great part was that Alex was probably just as thrilled as he would have been if I really had a sister who really had tits and she had been on the lawn posing for him. Life was awesome!

I went back to my paper once again feeling as if I had the world by the balls.

Cat came down about an hour later wearing just a t-shirt. She sure looked eatable. I poured her some coffee and gave her a peck on the cheek as she stole some of my paper.

"My, don't you look awful cute in those," She teased.

I teased her right back, "I hope you don't mind, I just didn't have a thing to wear," I said in my best Jessie voice.

She snickered at me turned to her paper and coffee.

"Did I hear the phone ring earlier?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, you need to call Mrs. Shuman," I said trying to keep a straight face.

"What does she want?" Cat inquired.

I had to turn away before I answered, "I'm sure I don't know honey, why don't you give her a call and find out."

Cat gave me that look, you know the one, but she picked up the phone and called anyway.

All I could hear was her side of the conversation, but that was enough.

"Hi Margie, Jess said I should call you."

"No, he didn't tell me why."

There was a long pause.

"His sister!"

She looked at me with her mouth wide open and her eyes two big circles.

"She did what?"

Cat's eyes narrowed and she glared at me.

"Margie I am so sorry. I will talk to her right now and you can be sure that this will never happen again."

It was all I could do not to crack up as I sat watching her.

"Yes, I know that poor Alex must have been totally shocked. Tell him that I am sorry too."

Now Cat had her hand over the mouthpiece. She turned to me and whispered, 'You asshole!"

I did lose it then and collapsed on the table in a fit of laughing.

"I'm sorry Margie, I had to tell Jess something. Yes I will talk to her right now and you can be sure she will not be running around upsetting people again."

I had my arms on the table and my head resting on them and was looking up at Cat as she tried to control herself.

"Well she was just going to stay the weekend, but I was thinking of talking to Jess about inviting her to stay on longer. Of course if she can't behave she will have to go."

Now it was my turn to be surprised.

"You know what I should do Margie? I should march her over there and make her apologize to Alex in person!"

There was a short pause during which I just stared at Cat shaking my head violently.

"Well yes, I know it would embarrass her! But I still think if she had to face your poor husband she might learn her lesson better."

Cat glared at me. Damn, payback can be a bitch!

"Ok, if you really think so Margie," she continued. "I will talk to her right now. Thank you for letting me know about this and I'm sorry it happened."

Cat slowly rose from her chair and moved toward me. She can move like a jungle cat on the prowl and look about as dangerous. "You ass! You set me you for that didn't you? You think you are so funny!"

I couldn't help it, I was laughing my ass off as she launched herself at me landing in my lap and smothering me with kisses. "I should pull all of your hair out by the roots you bitch!" she said now joining in the humor of it.

"You're just lucky she didn't want to embarrass your 'sister' or I'd have your panty wearing ass over there to apologize after that stunt."

Our humor lead to petting and kisses before we sat back and returned to our normal Sunday routine of paper and conversation.

After a little time passed I broke the silence. "Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"I don't know," Cat replied, "I thought we would just relax around the house today and maybe order some pizza, cuddle up and watch a movie tonight. Why do you ask?"

"Well," I began sheepishly, "I just thought that if we were going to be going out today we might like to do some shopping."

"You know that I never turn down a chance to go shopping," she smiled, "but what would we need to shop for?"

I could see the devil in her eyes again. She knew what I was heading for and she was not going to make this easy for me.

"I don't know, I guess there are a few things that I might like to pick up."

"Oh, like what?" She was openly grinning now knowing the spot she had me in. I was going to have to take the lead in this adventure finally.

I was turning red in the face as I spoke in a low voice, "That skirt I wore last night was really a little too tight in the waist and I thought that maybe I could get another one the right size."

She smiled, "Ok."

"And really all of your clothes are about a size small for me. I think I would be a lot more comfortable and look a lot better if they fit better, don't you?"

"You have a point there," she allowed and I felt a little bit encouraged.

"And pants, I would like to get some slacks that would fit me right for high heels and maybe some jeans too. I know I have lots of pants and jeans, but none that would fit right for this. I like the ones that hang on the hips, I want to get a pair of them."

She was looking amused and I continued to blather on.

"I need to get some blouses too, one to go with the skirt and some others for the pants. Pantyhose too. I don't want to ruin all of yours so I really should get some of them too. Oh, and a new bra and panties. Yours are just too small for me."

She cut in teasing, "Are you saying that I have tiny tits?"

'No! God no Cat, your breasts are perfect. I just mean that I have a bigger chest than you do."

"So what else?" she asked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe some makeup?" I added hopefully.

She grinned wickedly, 'Jess your bet is only for the weekend, that will be over tonight. Isn't this a little much for just the one day?"

"Cat," I pleaded, "I heard you tell Mrs. Shuman that you were thinking of asking Jessica to stay longer!"

Then with all the earnestness I could muster under the circumstances I continued, "Cat, Jessica would really, really, like to stay."

She crocked her finger at me, "Come here," she said.

I stood and walked to her chair. She reached out and pulled my dick from the panties I wore, it was huge. I hadn't realized that I had gotten an erection as we talked.

"I can see just how much she wants to stay!" Cat commented as she held me in her hand.

"Ok, I'll make a deal with you,' she continued. "We'll go shopping and we will even go out tonight, but I want two things in return. First I want you to take me upstairs and show me that you haven't forgotten how to use this thing."

I pulled her from the chair and we headed up the stairs. By the time we got to our room we were almost running.

I pulled her t-shirt over her head and jerked the panties and heels off of myself and threw her into the bed. I used a lot of what she had shown me the night before as foreplay and very soon we were both too hot to wait. I slipped into her and fucked like mad. There is no other word for it; we fucked! It's a wonder that we didn't break the bed or hurt ourselves we went at it with such frenzy.

Spent, we lay together. Cat turned her face to me and chuckled, "Well you certainly haven't forgotten how to do that! Good thing too, I do like some nice hard dick now and then."

"Oh yeah," I asked her, "what was the second thing?"

Cat smiled, "You have to get your ears pierced!"

I kissed her.

Cat helped me with my makeup again, giving me more pointers and guidance as we went. Sitting next to her at the vanity was a thrill. Watching the transformation, not just of me, but of her too, as we did hair and face was a wonder. I had never realized just what an art form it is.

We attached my breasts and dressed. This time I wore a pair of loss gym shorts that she assured me would be a lot easier to deal with in the changing rooms. I topped that with a t-shirt. Cat dressed much the same, except she wore flats. Smart girl I was to learn.

My first trip to the mall as my alter ego was eye opening! Men don't shop; they hunt! Women shop! I always wondered how a gal could spend hours shopping. I learned that it is an emotional experience, it is about feel, and style and looks, it's about making me feel pretty and comfortable, and sexy all at the same time.

We just wandered at first until I was feeling more at ease with the situation, with the crowd and the constant movement of people. We looked in windows and browsed the shops that catered to more stylish clothing. Our first real stop was at 5 7 9.

Cat, I knew, wore a size 5 and we figured that I would be a 7 or 8. I found that you just didn't pick out the first thing that caught your eye because there was always something nicer, prettier or better on the next rack. In the first half-hour we selected about a dozen things for me to try on and then headed to the dressing room.

The attendant at the dressing room entrance didn't even look up, she just said to us, "Just three items at a time ladies."

I left most of the stuff with her and took my three into the first open stall with Cat right behind me. I tried on skirts that would swing and flare when I turned my hips. Some were knee-length and some a little shorter. I tried blouses that buttoned up and tied and slipped on. Some of them even bared my midriff. I tried pants that fit tight across my ass, hugged my hips precariously and flared out in the leg to cover all of my shoe but the toe and the tip of the heel. They looked great!

The dressing room experience was awesome. Sharing the space with Cat as I dressed and undressed and listened to the comments and conversations of the ladies in the adjoining cubicles was the best entertainment I had had in years.

A couple of times Cat insisted that I walk out of the dressing room in an outfit that I was trying on. She told me that there were always a few husbands standing around and that their reaction would tell me a lot about my choice. Boy was she right! I would walk over to the three-sided mirror and all the eyes would follow me. I could watch the watchers in the looking glass and gauge their reaction.

I selected a skirt, a pair of slacks and two blouses that I liked. When Cat took then to the counter she surprised me by asking the girl to hold them for us.

"You mean they will do that?" I asked as we left the store.

"Of course they will," she told me, "she knows we are going to check out other stores and if we're not back in a couple of hours she will just hang them back up. This way we don't have to carry all of it around with us either."

We went to several more youth oriented shops and I found a pair of beautiful embroidered jeans that were ridiculously expensive but that I just had to have. I also found a couple of more blouses and skirts that I thought were very nice and fit me well.

We picked out a couple of sets of shorts and tank tops and some ankle socks with pink bows on them that Cat promised me would look real sexy with the shorts and heels.

One of our stops was Anne Taylor's, a high end ladies wear shop that catered to the professional woman. Cat had me try on several business suits. The straight cut and tailored fit was different than anything else I had worn so far. Looking in the mirror I fell in love with it. I picked out a dark blue suit with a knee length skirt and tapered jacket. The heels I had on were not right, I had worn the first pair I bought, the black ones, but I could picture it with the cute pumps I had at home and still hadn't gotten to wear.

All of the other shopping had been a prelude for our next stop, Victoria's Secret.

I was so excited that I was shaking a little as Cat led me in there. To me VS had always been the epitome of the sexy lady and here I was in a wonderland of silk and satin and lace. Not only was I here, I was here for me!

We had taken some measurements at home and decided that I was a 36 C cup. We went right to the bras. I could have bought a hundred of them that day! I was thrilled and so excited as I held up one after another for Cat's approval. She was smiling at me like I was her idiot child and slowly helped me to settle down and pick out a couple that I wanted. From bras we went to camisoles and chemise, finding a lace top chami that I could wear under a blouse. We moved to night wear and found a cute baby doll. Then it was hosiery.

12