Transformation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

Now I've grown accustomed to the strange little things that happen to me; the healing, the extra strength when I'm emotional, or the bursts of speed from time to time, all normal for me. Yet, as I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy in search of more cum I got a reminder that my body was designed for sex. Straining to find every drop I began to feel a slight tingling sensation at the base of my tongue which was quickly forgotten as I started to taste more and more delicious cum. Sucking in every drop I was oblivious to the moans and cries of the woman on my face until I felt her juices start flowing into my mouth and her pussy clutching at my tongue. Reaching as deep as I could I continued to lap at her pussy until she forced my hands away and rolled off of me.

Looking down at Tiffany she was still standing between my legs with a happy little smile on her face, the guy was nowhere to be seen. "How the fuck did you do that?" Looking over I saw a short-haired brunette gasping for air, her lean runner's body shaking as her body was still orgasming, her skin glistening from suntan oil and sweat.

"How did she do what?"

"Her tongue," she said her eyes closing as her whole body shuddered, "I swear her tongue got longer. It felt like a big wiggling cock inside me." Tiffany and I exchanged glances as she curled up on the pool decking. "Oh fuck it felt so good," the brunette said her body in a tight ball, "I'm still cumming." Getting up Tiffany and I helped her over to a chair where she continued to gently shake, a huge smile on her face.

Taking my hand Tiffany led me towards the trees in an attempt to get some privacy. "What happened?" she asked as soon as we were out of earshot.

Leaning against the tree I related to her what happened. "I think pretty much what she described. I was straining to get deeper trying to get the cum that was leaking out of her and I felt my tongue tingling. I didn't think about it because as soon as it started I was able to reach what I was after. Honestly, I didn't even realize anything was going on until she started to cum."

"What happened when she came?" Tiffany asked, her hand brushing the hair out of my face.

"It was like from before," I said knowing she would understand my meaning, "I could feel her pussy grabbing at my tongue as I fucked her with it. And not just at the tip, but all along the sides as well. I'm not sure just how deep I was, but you heard what she said. A big wiggling cock and she was tight around my tongue."

"And it happened because you were going after some guy's cum?" she asked smiling when I nodded yes, "Fuck, I wish that guy had cum inside me now but I'm sure we will get the chance to explore that soon." As we walked back towards the party I glanced up at the house and noticed Paul was standing at an upstairs window looking out at us. Giving him a wave I was expecting him to wave back, but he abruptly stepped away as if he didn't want to be seen. Not seeing any reason to be concerned I ignored it and focused on what fun was to be next.

We spent the next couple of hours just lying out next to the pool fending off invitations to fuck from both guys and women. After getting sufficiently crispy we decided to go to our room and take a nap before getting in line for the glory hole rooms. Tiffany and I spent a few minutes in the shower rinsing off the tanning oil before drying off and slipping between the cool silk sheets.

Waking up a couple of hours later we slipped back into our bikinis before going down to grab some food. Paul had the entire party catered with surprisingly healthy foods; lots of sushi and fresh veggies. Grabbing our plates Tiffany guided me to the line for the rooms. We had discussed it earlier and decided we would go into the room together as this was my first time. As we approached the front of the line I noticed a digital counter with a number pad next to each door and each time a girl went in she would push a number. Asking Tiffany about it she explained that was how many guys she was planning on getting off.

Once it was finally our turn Tiffany walked over to the number pad as she told me to go into the room. I couldn't tell how many she punched in, so I took a minute to check out the room. In front of the hole was a padded stool for the girl to kneel as well as chairs if they preferred to sit. There was a small wheeled table with a mattress that appeared to lock into the wall centered on the hole. The table even was equipped with handles for the girl if she was receiving a particularly hard fucking. Just to the side was a switch with two lights that corresponded with the red and green lights on the outside.

"So which shall we start with sucking or fucking? I prefer to warm up by sucking a couple."

"Works for me," I said, copying Tiffany as she stripped off her bikini, "How many did you put on the counter." I should have been worried when her only answer was an evil smile. Pulling up the kneeling pads we positioned ourselves in front of the hole and Tiffany flipped the switch. The little green light popped on and Tiffany removed a cover from the hole that I hadn't noticed before.

We only waited a few moments before the first cock came through the hole. Already hard it seemed to be about seven inches long with large heavy balls hanging underneath. Deciding to tease him for a bit Tiffany signaled for me to wait while she flicked her tongue along the side of the shaft. When she backed away I started to copy her motions along the other side. Several times we went back and forth before Tiffany nodded and we both began to nibble and lick the sides of his cock. "Oh fuck," we heard through the thin wall, "there's two of them."

Working my way down I began swirling my tongue around his balls as Tiffany took him into her mouth. Watching her sucking away at him I found myself turned on by how sexy she looked with that cock in her mouth. Taking his balls I gently sucked them hearing the moaning come through the hole. Releasing his balls we began taking turns, passing him back and forth. It didn't take long before I could tell he was getting close. Passing his cock back I started sucking on his balls again and felt them start to pull in tight to his body. Keeping my tongue swirling around I felt his balls begin to twitch as they started pumping his cum into Tiffany's mouth. Pulling away I watched Tiffany stroking his cock as she swallowed over and over.

"Oh that was good," Tiffany said as his cock vanished through the hole and she flipped the switch, "I want to use the table then it's your turn." Wheeling the table over we locked it into place and she pulled a bottle of lubricant out from under it. Climbing on the table she squirted the lube on to her pussy and rubbed it in. Finally grabbing the handles she positioned herself directly in front of the hole with her feet flat against the wall. "Flip the switch," she said a huge smile on her face.

Moving next to her I reached over and hit the switch causing the light to glow green. We hadn't bothered with the cover plate so it was only moments before the next cock came in. The dark black skin of the cock contrasted radically to Tiffany's golden brown tan. With the angle he was at, his cock was jutting out over Tiffany's stomach so I grabbed the lube and after squirting some into my hands gave him a couple of strokes. Pushing him back I guided him until the large head was pressed against her opening. Taking the lube I sprayed some more as he started working his cock into her, keeping my hand around him until I felt comfortable he wasn't going to hurt her.

Taking my hands away I began to rub them over Tiffany's body as he sank his cock into her eliciting a loud moan. Thanks to the lube he was soon pounding into her tight pussy and I could see Tiffany's knuckles were white as she gripped the handles. "Oh fuck, so good," Tiffany cried out as her first orgasm ran through her body. Even though she was all but flush to the wall I could see she was trying to meet his strokes using the handles. Moving around her I tweaked her nipples before slowly lowering my face between her legs. "Oh, fuck don't you dare."

I began to lick her clit and at the same time he changed up his rhythm. Changing from the hard pounding he began a slow steady rhythm of pulling out, pausing a moment before driving back into her. The change in stimulus was enough to push Tiffany over the edge and soon she was thrashing around on the table as he buried himself into her. "Oh fuck yes! That's it. Give it to me. Fill me with your cum." Taking a couple of short strokes he finally pulled out, but instead of pulling away, he pushed his cock against my face as I was still between her legs. Knowing what he wanted I wrapped my lips around his cock and gave him a couple of deep slow sucks cleaning their combined juices off.

"Hit the switch," Tiffany said as he finally stepped away. When I helped her off the table, her knees buckled slightly. "Fuck he was big but now it's your turn." Climbing up onto the table I found myself excited by the prospect of what was to come. "I know how wet you get, but this stuff can still help, especially at first," she said working the lube into my pussy. Finally satisfied, she pulled her fingers out and I got into position, my pussy lined up centered on the hole. Instead of placing my feet on the wall, I put them straight out in front of me and then opened my legs into a split. Grabbing the chairs Tiffany put them to either side allowing me to rest my feet on them. This put my pussy all but flush with the hole.

Wrapping my hands around the handles I watched as Tiffany walked over to the switch. "Oh by the way," Tiffany said flipping the switch to green, "I put us down for twelve and the rest are all yours." I started to say something in response, but my words were cut off by the first cock coming through the hole and pushing into me. I had thought Aaron was big, but the cock pushing into me right now felt enormous. I know Tiffany had lubricated me pretty well, but this cock must have been as well for it slid all the way in on his first stroke, fuck I had never felt so full. A couple of tentative strokes and soon I was being jackhammered by a baseball bat.

My hands wrapped around the handles as I withstood the vicious fucking I could feel the walls of my pussy stretching around the massive cock, every bump and ridge stimulating me as they ran over my g-spot, driving me quickly towards a massive orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck yes," I screamed as I was impaled over and over. I was so lost in the fucking I was receiving I didn't notice Tiffany had crawled up onto the table until she settled her pussy over my mouth.

"FUCK," Tiffany screamed out as my tongue shot up into her. Still holding the handles I was reaching into her pussy as best I could, licking and sucking the cum from her hole. "Deeper," Tiffany moaned, grinding her pussy on my face, "that tasty cum you want is deeper than that." Even with her sitting on my face I was straining to get deep enough when I felt that same tingling sensation and suddenly my tongue was coated in sweet cum. "Oh fuck that's it," Tiffany moaned as she started twisting my nipples, "your tongue is so fucking deep."

Everything seemed to happen at once as a soundless scream tore from my throat, the massive orgasm that had been building finally smashing into me. I could feel the walls of Tiffany's pussy clutching at my tongue as her sweet juices flowed into my mouth and I swallowed around my tongue. The massive cock buried in my pussy began to unleash a steaming torrent of cum, quickly filling me and overflowing around his cock. For each thick rope of cum I felt inside me I could hear my juices splashing as they squirted against the wall. Even with the handles, I was bucking my hips up and down driving that cock in and out.

When I finally collapsed on the table Tiffany reached over and switched the light to red. The massive cock was still buried inside me and when I felt him begin to withdraw the motion dragged it right over my g-spot sending me into orbit again. Once he stepped away fully Tiffany locked the plate into place and helped me off the table. My legs buckled as they could barely support my weight but the soreness between my legs was amazing. "I think you're done. I wasn't anticipating you getting fucked like that by the first guy or any guy for that matter. Fuck, his cock was huge; I've never seen one that big. It was bigger than my fucking arm. Luckily you'll heal, otherwise, you'd be all stretched out."

Every step I took sent little bolts of lightning from my clit to every inch of my body. The stairs were excruciating and insanely pleasurable at the same time. As we walked my mind began to work; anyone else and a cock that size would have crippled them. Only someone like me could have survived the fucking I just received and only someone like me could have a cock that massive. Finally reaching the room Tiffany set me on the toilet to let the remaining gallons of cum, that's what it felt like anyway, drain out of me. Sitting there my mind began to connect the few dots that I had.

A body built for fucking women at a party organized strictly around sex. Tiffany had said that one of the cocks from her last time in the booth was so tasty she had to have it, and Paul had mentioned that he fucked her. I knew I could have been just grasping at straws, but it was the only thing that made sense. Either Paul was one of Gandalf's toys or someone else here was. I never asked Elisa's brother how it works for women who got switched to being a guy, I need to remedy that.

"That was Paul wasn't it," Tiffany asked as I came out of the bathroom. I still wasn't completely steady and didn't trust my voice so I just nodded yes. "I got to thinking about how you said there were others like you, just switched to male," she said mirroring what I had been thinking, "and if they had the chance to go all out, unleash all of their frustrations on someone they know can take it, it would look like what I just saw. It probably would have been a lot worse if the wall wasn't there."

"I was thinking the same thing just now." My throat was raw from the final scream. "What would be better for a guy with a body built to fuck than to throw a sex party. I would bet these happen all the time. This is just the one you know about. He owns the house so what girl would tell him no, especially if she wants to be invited back."

Lying back in the bed I was completely wiped but I could see Tiffany was conflicted. I know she wanted to be here with me, but she also wasn't tired yet. "Why don't you go back to the party. I'll just rest a while then maybe come back down. No reason for you to miss out."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think I'm not concerned about you."

"Tiffany, I love you but get your ass out of here and go have some fun. Don't come back until you have a pussy full of cum for me to suck clean."

"Oh my god," she said an excited look on her face, "your tongue was so far up inside me it wasn't even funny. I want to find out if you can just do that or if you have to be going after cum. I've had cocks not get that deep and I could feel it moving around inside me. It was fucking incredible."

"Well we can experiment when we get home but until then go back down. I'm just going to take a nap and I will be back down."

"I love you too," Tiffany said, leaning down to give me a slow kiss. "I'll see you in a bit." Watching her delectable little ass going out the door made it tempting to go with her, but I wasn't quite ready. Lying on those silk sheets I could feel the warmth as my body started healing itself as I drifted off to sleep.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers