Transformation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

"The little minx has been awake for quite a while," Tiffany said, the smug satisfaction audible in her voice.

Without warning Tom carried me with him as he rolled onto his back and unwrapping his arms from me he pushed my body down as his hips came up driving his cock into me. I tried to scream as his cock plunged into me but he was going so fast and hard I could barely catch my breath. I wasn't used to this position so it took me a minute before I could grab the sheets to hold on. The feeling of his cock hammering was like hot iron piercing into me, his warmth spreading throughout my body.

Moving up next to us Tiffany brought her lips to my ear as her fingers began to rub my clit in fast vicious circles. "As much as you enjoy watching me sucking cock," she said her tongue flicking out along my ear, "I doubt I will ever grow tired of watching you getting fucked." My brain and body were mush as my orgasms raced through them, but her words were crystal clear. "I realized it at the party seeing you take cock after cock and you were in heaven.".

I felt like a little rag doll as Tom flipped me over and pulled me up on my knees. He was standing at the side of the bed ready to plunge back into me when he changed his mind and put me on my back, my ass at the edge of the bed. "Tiffany, pull back her hood so I can see that pretty little clit of hers," Tom said smacking his cock against my lips. Reaching between my legs Tiffany used her hand to expose my clit to the air, the breeze from the fan enough to send little tremors racing through my body.

Pushing his cock back into my body he fucked me for a couple of strokes before pulling out and laid his cock directly on my clit before stroking back and forth. I had never heard of this before and within minutes I was thrashing around on the bed as he moved back and forth from my pussy to my exposed clit. "Enjoying yourself," Tom asked, grinding his cock on my clit, "or do you want something more? Do you want me to stop teasing you, Sara?"

I was already on a wire about to snap but when he started to smack my clit with his cock the wire broke. "Goddammit Tom," I cried out in frustration wrapping my legs around him, "stop teasing me and just fuck me. I want you inside me."

"Like this," he said rubbing the head between my lips and pushing just a couple of inches in before pulling back. I moaned in frustration as he continued to tease me. "Or did you want something like this," he said before setting my legs on his shoulder and starting a punishing pace. "Is this what you wanted? To be fucked like a little slut. Are you a fuck toy Sara?"

"Oh god yes," I said my back arching up as the pleasure shot through my body, "Use me Tom, fuck me like a whore." His hard cock pounding into me was exactly what I wanted; I love it when a guy is just using me for his own enjoyment. My moaning filled the air as the sound of our skin slapping together got louder and louder. It was clear that Tom was fucking me as hard as he could, just letting himself go all out. Fuck this felt good. Slipping my hand between my legs I began rubbing my clit as Tiffany seemed to have left the room.

We were both drenched in sweat as my orgasm screamed through me and I could tell Tom was close as he began to falter. He pounded out a few more strokes before pulling out of me and putting his foot upon the bed standing over me. Reaching up I grabbed his cock and aiming it at my tits started rapidly stroking him. "Oh fuck," Tom cried out as his cock jumped in my hand, his cum splashing on my skin covering my tits and pooling at my neck. Slipping down I took his cock into my mouth pulling the last of his cum out and cleaning him off.

From my almost kneeling position l him looking down at me, his cum slowly running down my body. "So Tom, what brings you by? Good news I hope."

"Unfortunately no," he said sitting on the bed, "we were able to recapture all but about a dozen of the escapees, but Tina and Heather are still on the loose as far as I know. Thanks for letting me crash out, I needed the rest after last night."

"Sure thing. You're welcome to join me in the shower if you want. Clean towels are under the sink." Turning on the water I was happy when Tom decided to join me, instead of waiting for me to finish. We took our time and made sure we were both very clean and while I didn't remember his fingers being quite so long, I certainly wasn't complaining. Taking a few minutes to dry off I got dressed and went in search of Tiffany.

"Ok sounds good, we will see you tonight then, bye." I was a little surprised when Tiffany was already fully showered and dressed telling me she left the room far earlier than I realized. "Michelle and Jacob are coming over for dinner tonight," she said as she started going through the fridge, "I was thinking we could make shrimp stir fry if that sounds good to you, but it looks like we need a couple of things. If I make a list can you run out and grab the stuff?"

Wrapping my arms around her from behind, I just needed to breathe in her scent. "I talked to Tom. Heather and Tina are still on the loose, although that might have changed since last night." It felt good just to hold her. I always seem to be more focused and clear-headed when I'm touching her.

"It was on the radio just a couple of minutes ago," she said running her hands over my arms, "all but four have been caught, but of course the ones we care about are still free. It's a shame your plan didn't work. I know I'd sleep better knowing she was gone from this world. Give me a few minutes and I will have the list for you." Letting her go I sat on a stool and watched while she put together the list for me. Tom joined us a few minutes later looking much better than he had this morning when he showed up.

Tiffany usually kept us pretty well stocked so the list was a good bit longer than I was expecting. Tom had offered to accompany me, but Tiffany said she needed to talk to him about something, so I was on my own. It was late afternoon and the store was pretty empty so I thought I would be finished pretty quickly until I got a text from Tiffany telling me to get double everything as a few more people were coming for dinner.

By the time I got home Tom had already left, but Tiffany said he would be coming back over. I was pretty excited as this dinner looked like it had the potential for turning into a rather pleasurable evening. Cranking up the radio Tiffany and I started getting everything ready as we had a large amount of vegetables to get chopped. Kim showed up not too long after I got back and helped us finish preparing everything.

Where most of what I can cook is Italian and Mexican food Tiffany kicks my ass when it comes to lighter stuff like stir fry, so I pretty much stayed out of her way and played greeter as people showed up. Devin was the next to arrive soon followed by Michelle and Jacob. I was a bit shocked when I saw Michelle as I didn't know she had gotten a breast enhancement. Her perky little B cups were now easily a D. The envy in Kim's expression was easily visible.

Once Tom and Aaron arrived I assumed everyone was here, but there was still one open seat at the table. When I heard a familiar-sounding rumble from out front I was stunned to see Jennifer climbing out of her Camaro. "Hope I'm not late," she said, wrapping me in a hug, "I was surprised when Tiffany called me this afternoon with the invite." Now I was confused about what was going on. Everyone else I could understand them being here if we were going to play after dinner, but I didn't see that happening with Jennifer here.

"No, you're not late. We were just getting ready to sit down." Pulling up a chair, dinner was really enjoyable. Tiffany's stir fry was excellent as always and the conversation seemed to make time fly. Since it was still stupidly hot outside we all drifted into the living room and I found myself on the couch sandwiched between Devin and Aaron, truly not a bad place to be I can assure you. We were all just making small talk when Michelle crossed the room with a chair and sat in front of me.

"Sara," Michelle said, taking my hands into hers, "I want you to know we are all here because we care about you and normally I would do this as a one on one, but your case requires special handling. Now I need to ask you something. Do you enjoy having sex with men? Truthfully."

Looking around at everyone they all had their attention focused on me. It took me a few moments to realize what was going on. This was an intervention and one about my fucking sex life. What in the fuck was going on? "Of course I do." I was incredulous that this was even happening. "Seriously, I've been fucked by every guy in this room. How could that be if I didn't enjoy it?"

"Do you realize you always refer to it that way?" Michelle said, "It's always you got fucked, or he was fucking you, or some other variation of the word fuck. I have never once heard you use the phrases like; getting laid, having sex, or making love. Why is that? Why is it you always have to use the word fuck?"

"Are you seriously staging an intervention over my use of the word fuck," I said not believing the sheer stupidity of the situation. I tried to get up to leave the room, but I was quickly reminded of the strength of Devin and Aaron.

"This has nothing to do with the word fuck," Tiffany said her obvious anger rising, "when we are together it's amazing. You are soft and sweet and so tender and I have no doubts about your love for me. But when I see you with a guy it's like you see yourself as nothing more than a cum dumpster; just a piece of meat for them to use and throw away." Her anger was gone, replaced with a seemingly endless sadness as the tears streamed from her eyes.

"You were never like that before," Jennifer added crying just as hard, "Tiffany asked me if you had treated women like that before, but we both know you didn't. I know how you were with me. But even being an incorrigible man whore no one you were with had the slightest complaint about the way you treated them. If anything, they wanted to find a guy who treated them as well as you did."

"The first time we were together," Aaron said his hand resting on my leg, "it was amazing. Even though you didn't know who it was you were amazing and responsive, but when the three of us were together it was more like you just wanted us to use you. There were flashes of the same woman but you seemed happiest when you were just being pounded."

"I agree," Devin said holding my hand, "I was so screwed up when you met me, but you helped me realize I wasn't the one who was fucked up. It was so incredible, but then the threesome you were so different. It was unforgettable, but it was like being with someone else."

"At the party, how many guys fucked you?"

For some reason, I didn't want to answer. I wasn't ashamed of what I did since it was to protect Tiffany and I would do it again if needed. Yet I found myself questioning how I acted in the ring. Was I a willing partner, or just a hole for them to use? I know I was active and came over and over, but did I really participate or just let them fill me with cum? I never even learned one of their names. I didn't care as long as they were fucking me.

I was happy when Tiffany came to my defense. "Is that important? She did what she had to do to protect me. I will never judge her for her actions and neither should you."

"Let me rephrase the question and maybe then it will make sense," Michelle said caressing my fingers, "When they came, not the ones inside you, but the ones who came on you, did you help or just let them jerk off all over you?"

"They just came on me," My voice was small as my thoughts carried back to that day, "I didn't help them at all."

"I know you enjoy having a guy cum on you as do I, and so does Tiffany and Kim, but do you see the difference? It's one thing when you are helping or participating to make them cum and another when you just let them."

"That's the one thing you never did," Jennifer said, "but had you asked I would have let you. But had you done it without asking I would have been pissed. Pissed because you were treating me like I wasn't worth anything; like I was just a thing you can fuck and throw away and you were letting people treat you that way. Why?"

I didn't have an answer for her. Why was I doing this, why was I allowing guys to treat me like I was something to be used? I had no explanation. Had I treated women like I was allowing myself to be treated I could almost understand it as some kind of karmic punishment. Karmic punishment, punishment from a higher power. Oh, fuck me.

"Son of a bitch!" Springing to my feet I was in a complete rage. "That blue-skinned, four-eyed, small dicked son of a bitch. I am going to fucking kill him if I have to figure out how to throw his ass into the fucking sun." To say I had everyone's attention would be putting it mildly. "That bastard programmed me, programmed me to let myself be used like a cheap-ass two dollar whore for his fucking entertainment," I said still venting my frustration. Honestly, I was just guessing about the four eyes, but it did make me feel a little bit better.

"Gandalf. Mother fucking Gandalf, it never even occurred to me." Tiffany wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so sorry. It never occurred to me you didn't have a choice." Everyone in the room was soon either completely pissed or crying and since I was the one who was switched I seemed to be doing some of both.

"Can we break the programming?" Jennifer asked a bit later, "I'm sure we have all seen a computer program crash when it's forced to deal with data it wasn't designed for."

"I've seen that happen with records programs at the hospital, if the program doesn't like the data it either ignores it or it crashes trying to process it. But how does that apply to her?"

"Well we know for certain she only acts this way with men," Michelle said, "so we need to introduce stimuli from a guy that doesn't match what she is programmed to want. I'm sorry Tiffany, you're not going to like this very much, but it has to be a guy. She's going to have to date someone."

"What?" Tiffany said her frustration at the situation obvious, "Why the fuck does she have to date someone? What the hell does dating have to do with anything?"

"Tiffany, think for a second," Michelle said, "When we date people we always try to put our best face forward. We're on our best possible behavior and treat the person we are with as best we can and in this case that is exactly the opposite of treating Sara like a whore. I'm sorry, but unless you can come up with a better idea I think we're stuck. It's not like we can reach into her brain and uninstall the program."

"So who is it going to be?" Jennifer asked, "We can't very well send her out into the bar scene. It's going to have to be someone she already knows."

"Well, unfortunately, you have to count me out," Aaron said, "Lisa and I are going out now and I'm not going to fuck that up."

"What about Mike? We already know he likes her."

"That would work," Michelle said, "but from what you have told me his schedule is very erratic. I know the two of you are together Tiffany, but until we get this worked out Sara is going to have a regular boyfriend. So Devin, where are you planning on taking Sara Saturday night?" I felt a bit sorry for Devin at that moment as every eye in the room fell on him.

Tiffany started laughing to herself. "I might not like it, but it makes sense." Tiffany said suddenly very seriously, "Devin I know how you feel about Sara, but if you try and take her away from me I swear to god I will gut you like a fish. You can ask Mike, I've cleaned more than my share of fish and larger things. This is only until we can crash through the programming."

"There is something else we may have to consider," Michelle said to Tiffany and me, "I want to see how things go first, but the two of you may have to stay away from each other for a while, I'm not sure. If Gandalf is as sneaky as I'm sure he is the happier you are with Tiffany the more you are going to want to be treated like trash by men, however, I'm hoping he hasn't considered the other way around. Or the possibility exists that she may have to be with both of you all the time to keep things balanced out."

"Sara," Tiffany said, taking my face in her hands, "I can see those wheels turning in your head and just get that thought out of there. If I have to share you with Devin to have you in my life I would prefer that over not having you in my life at all. I love you Sara, and I don't want to go through this life without you." She was able to read me so easily. The thought of just leaving had crossed my mind for a brief moment and it must have been reflected on my face.

"How exactly are they going to be able to stay away from each other considering they are sharing the house." She hadn't noticed we only used one bedroom even though she knows how we feel about each other.

"She may need to have her own place," Michelle said shaking her head, "I'm seriously just speculating here. There is no precedence for how to break the programming of an immature superbeing so I'm just picking a straw and grasping at it, but at least a plan is better than nothing."

"Thank you for trying Michelle. I know you're just trying to help and we both appreciate it. Everyone thank you, I appreciate your willingness to come over here and try and help me get my head screwed on straight. I didn't even really realize what I was doing until you pointed it out."

"Sara," Jacob said, breaking his silence of the night, "everyone here is your friend and we care about you, and in the end, all we want is for you to be happy."

"Sara," Jennifer said coming up to me, "look at the people in this room. You have a far better group of friends now than we ever had in school. Listen, I think you have a chance at a much better life this time around. Tiffany, thank you for inviting me tonight, but I think I won't be coming over again. She needs to be able to move on from her old life and I will just be a reminder of what she was before."

"Do you still think of her as Rick sometimes," Michelle asked?

"No, I've accepted Rick is gone," Jennifer said. "but..."

"No Jennifer," Tiffany said interrupting, "she is going to need you now more than ever and I'm not going to let you walk away." Walking over to Jennifer, Tiffany put her hand on her shoulder and started giggling. "Besides don't you want to come over on Saturday and help me get her ready for her very first date?" Everyone started cracking up at the blank death stare of a look I was giving Tiffany.

"It can't be me either," Devin said finally able to get a word in, "I was going to let you know earlier, but I never got the chance. I was offered a promotion, but the position is in Houston. The money is almost double, but I have to get there as soon as possible. I have to leave next week."

"Well fuck. So any other suggestions?"

"I've got an idea, but I don't think you will like it." I'd never seen Jennifer so reluctant to add to a conversation.

"At this point, I'm open to almost anything except creepy Ray from the hospital."

"What about Rob?"

The name sounded familiar but wasn't ringing any bells. "Rob who?"

"My little brother Rob."

"You can't possibly be serious," I said incredulously, "you want me to go on a date with your little brother?"

"It's perfect," Tiffany said.

"WHAT?" I couldn't believe my ears. "In what way is it perfect?"

"She's right, it is," Kim jumped in, "you can pretend to be your own younger sister. Your parents are gone, no one is going to meet the rest of your family, and as far as anyone knows, Rick is dead. Any slip-ups can be covered by saying either Rick or Jennifer told you about it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I remember her little brother. He was five years younger than us and I remember him pestering the crap out of us every time I came over. "You're seriously suggesting I pretend to be my own sister and date your pain in the ass little brother? And how do we explain Tiffany? I'm not staying away from her if I don't have to. Christ, the more I fucking talk the more this sounds like a goddamn soap opera."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers