Transformation to Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly inserted a medium sized butt plug into my arse, doing it twice because she could.

"Stand against the wall with your arms out," Kallie commanded more seriously.

Shelly tied my hands to the rings on the wall. Likewise Sophie tied my legs which made me stand with my legs apart. I stood in stockings and high heels.

The girls were otherwise naked except for the 6 inch patent high heels and the little ankle socks.

Kallie cupped her ample breasts and rubbed them on Shelly's tits. Sophie was rubbing her clit. Kallie and Shelly kissed passionately.

Controlling themselves once again, they turned their attention to me.

"Pass the clamps Shelly," Kallie asked.

Shelly passed Kallie the nipple clamps which were attached to chains.

"You have such great tits Julie, so natural," Said Sophie, cupping them, sucking them and then tweaking the nipples very hard. I withstood the pain.

"Good girl," Sophie responded.

Not so with the clamps. They hurt like shit when they were applied and I gave a little scream. This was met with a hard slap across the face and a jerk on my hair from Kallie.

"Quite slut," she demanded "take the fucking pain," Kallie's use of obscenities revealed how much she was becoming turned on once again.

The small linked chains were passed over my back and then pulled tighter so as to lift my nipples and breasts. They crossed over at the back and were brought around the front and attached at the appropriate length to my belly button ring. The remaining length of the chain dropped to the front of my cock, jangling around my rock hard erection. Shelly knelt and took it straight to back of her throat and held it there. She ran her hands over my nylon stockings.

"Don't you dare cum yet you bitch," Sophie shouted as she pistol gripped my jaw and looked right into my eyes.

Shelly once again took off her shoes.

"Hold the cock," another command from Kallie as she saw Shelly's action. The sisters held my erection. Kallie bought forward the white patent 6 inch stiletto and began to insert the tip of the heel into the orifice at the top of my cock. It took my breath away. It was so unexpected. Being tied to the wall meant I could barely move. Kallie spat on the end of my cock and using her thumb and forefinger tightly pitched and massaged the exposed glans. I watched her red painted fingers do their work.

"Don't cum!" Kallie could see I was near.

She issued another demand "Make the slut kneel."

She pulled the heel from my cock and the ropes were untied. I was forced to Kneel. I saw Kallie take hold of a birch cane whilst Sophie now donned a nice strap-on.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth slut," declared Sophie.

My arms were restrained behind my back and Sophie took up a position in front of my face, slightly raised on a small step. Shelly held my head.

The cock was edged into my mouth. Half way at first and then forced to the back of my throat. I started to gag and Sophie pulled out.

THWACK; Kallie delivered the first blow from the cane to my pert arse.

"How dare you gag you fucking slut."

Another blow was delivered harder. THWACK; This time I could hear the swish just prior to the pain. I was surprised. The pain was glorious and it just made my cock harder.

"I think the slut's enjoying it," said Sophie

Kallie brushed the cane up and down my erection before deploying it once again to my round but now bruised arse. The air moved and then; THWACK; The cock was forced into my mouth. Slowly in, then quickly out. Shelly repeated this several times. Suddenly she forced hard and held it there. I couldn't breathe: I gagged and vomited. The fluid was forced out of my nose and gushed down my face. My eyes were watering and my mascara running even more, causing more dark streaks around my eyes

THWACK; THWACK; The Cane was deployed again, hard.

"What do you say, you fucking bitch," demanded Kallie.

"Sorry Mistress," I replied

Shelly repeated her previous action. This time I withstood the cock without gagging.

"Good girl," said Sophie.

Kallie took hold of my hair and pulled hard on my pony tail forcing my head back.

"Have you learnt how to be a good slut?"

"Yes mistress," I replied.

"Did you enjoy the pain?"

"Yes mistress," I responded.

"That's a good fucking slut," Kallie said,

I couldn't believe I was enjoying every minute of this perverted game.

Kallie unrestrained my hands and I fell forward, causing the nipple clamp chains to tighten and my nipples pulled up tight causing pain. This time it nearly made me cum.

"You need to be fucked and milked," Kallie said pulling out the butt plug in my arse and applying more lube.

Shelly, still wearing the strap-on, now got behind me and whilst pulling on my hair drove the cock into my lubed arse. Kallie and Sophie began work on my cock and balls.

"Give me that cum you fucking slut," Sophie wasn't going to be denied. Kallie tongued my balls.

I only lasted a few seconds before I shot a huge stream of cum into Sophie's waiting mouth. Kallie clambered to gain some of the nectar before I was finished. Shelly was still banging the cock hard into my arse. I was shuddering now with the intensity of the orgasm. Sophie was also cumming hard due to my cum in her mouth and the use of her fingers on her cunt.

"Kallie, do me now I need to cum," Shelly demanded, dispensing with the strap-on. The two girls quickly swung into a sixty nine and drove first fingers then fists into each other cunts and arses, writhing hard and trying to make each other cum. Shelly came first, closely followed by Kallie.

"FUUUCCCKKK," Kallie screamed as did Shelly.

The girls' orgasm was intense.

What bonds I was left in were removed, along with the clamps. I rested exhausted, as did the girls.

Back on the sofa we sipped our drinks, this time water.

I was sore but this time contented. I still had a lot to learn..........

To be continued...

12