Transforming Genevieve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled seductively at him and said, "What would you like first baby?"

He slid his thumb and index finger on his chin as if he was thinking of an answer.

"I think I'll have a seat and watch you strip for me Genevieve." He said.

Turning away from me he walked toward the lounge chair at the far end of the room. As he did he slipped off his suit coat and tossed it on the low dresser. I stood with my back against the door until he was comfortably seated in the lounge chair.

He smiled at me and then said one word, "Well?"

The look in his eyes was one of pure lust. He wanted me to seduce him and I wasn't about to disappoint him.

I lifted one foot and placed it flat against the door, sliding my hands up to cup my tits and pinch the erect nipples. Kevin nodded his approval. Placing my hands flat against the door on either side of my hips I pushed myself from the door and began walking toward him. One sexy foot directly in front of the other letting my hips sway seductively as I moved. I took four steps toward him and stopped. I turned a quarter turn to him and slid my hair over the shoulder that was away from him. I moved my feet another quarter turn so I was standing with my back to him, but kept my hips turned to the side. His eyes were fixed on my body. Slowly I turned away from him and slid my hands to my ass.

"Oh yeah let me see that sexy ass babe." Kevin said.

As my hands lifted the material that covered my ass I bent at the hips. The material slid up exposing my taut ass cheeks and creamy white thighs. I bent over until my hair was resting on the carpet and I could look behind through my legs.

Kevin's eyes were as big as saucers and he licked his lips as he took in this seductive pose.

He uttered one word, "Sweet!"

I slid my hands down over my ass and along the backs of my thighs as I started to straighten up. As I did I tossed my head back causing my long black hair to fly over me and cascade down my back. I titled my head back until I felt the tips of my hair come to rest on my ass.

"Fucking sweet." He uttered again.

I was standing straight and the material of my dress slid down covering my ass again. I turn to face him and slowly reached up and unbuttoned the neckline button behind my head.

I slowly slid one arm out of the dress and held it tightly in my armpit as I withdrew the other arm. Once my arms were free I knew all I would have to do is lift my arms and the dress would slid off my body and fall to my feet. I crossed my arms over my tits and took the few remaining seductive steps till I was standing with my toes almost at his feet.

His eyes were glued to mine, his breathing shallow and he had a huge bulge in the front of his slacks.

I slowly dropped my arms to my sides and lifted them slightly. The dress slid down my body and fell in a heap at my feet.

Kevin gasped as my sensuous body was exposed to his gaze. His eyes roamed down over the sexy curves ending their journey just as Sara had said at my shoes.

"Incredible, absolutely fucking incredible!" He exclaimed.

"You like?" I questioned him.

He smiled and nodded his approval.

As I stood there wearing only my lace thong, black silk stockings and stiletto heels I thought to myself. Genevieve your physical transformation is complete, now it was time to complete your sexual transformation.

I reached out with both hands and took his in mind.

"Now Kevin, I'll strip you baby." I said.

As he stood I released his hands and placed mine on his chest. I scratched his flesh through the material with my fingernails up to his shoulders. My hands slid in and began untying his necktie. Pulling it from around his neck I tossed it on the bed to my left. My fingers moved to the top button of his shirt and I slowly began undoing each button. As the material parted I allowed my nails to scratch along the naked flesh they were exposing. One after another the buttons came undone. His eyes were glued to mine as I undressed this incredible specimen of a man. Once I'd reached the last button above his slacks I slowly unbuckled his belt. Pulling it from around his waist I tossed it to my left joining his necktie. He smiled at me realizing I had given him bounds to use if he saw fit.

Before I pulled his shirt from the waistline of his slacks I lowered one hand and ran the tips of my fingers along the bulge behind his zipper. He moaned as my nails reached the head and scratched at the corona of his cock head.

I resisted the urge to rip the rest of his cloths off wanted to continue my slow seductive strip of his body.

Instead I slowly pulled his shirt from the waistline. The two remaining buttons parted and his shirt fell open. Before I slid my hands toward his shoulders I again ran my hand along the length of his erection. I couldn't wait to see it. I couldn't wait to touch it to have my delicate fingers wrapped around his hard cock.

My hands slid up his chest to his shoulders and I slowly peeled the white fabric of his shirt from his body. It fell behind him but hung at the wrists. I'd failed to unbutton the cuff buttons. I lifted one hand between us and as my fingers skillfully undid the cuff button I took his middle finger between my lips and suck it. Kevin lowered his arm and the shirt swung around hanging from his other wrist. He raised his hand between us offering me this thumb to suck as I unbuttoned the final constraint of his shirt. As he lowered his arm and the white material joined my dress on the floor I leaned forward and kissed the naked flesh before me. My tongue flicked at his nipple and he moaned as my kiss sent a noticeable shiver through his body.

As I suckled his now erect nipple I moved my fingers to his shoulders. Using my nails I scratched lightly down his chest until they reached the waistline of his slacks. He moved one foot backward placing the toe against the heel of his shoe he pulled his foot out. The other shoe followed and as he again stood flatfooted before me I lowered my hand to his cock once again. It was fully erect and throbbing to be released.

My hand slid up and down the length of him. His cock felt incredible. I had to have it naked in my hand. I had to feel it inside every part of me. My fingers slid over the head and up to the clasp of his slacks. Undoing the clasp I slowly began peeling the waistline off his hips. They slid down his legs joining the heap of material on the floor below us.

Kevin wore silk boxers and I slid my hands around to his ass and pulled his hips against me. He thrust his hips against mine and ground his erect cock against my abdomen. I looked up into his eyes we both saw the lust there and he leaned down and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Our tongues met and began a passionate dance of pleasure between parted lips. His hands slid under my hair and ran down my spine eliciting a shiver from my body.

I broke our kiss, not because I wasn't enjoying it but because I still had one remaining piece of clothing to remove from my lover. My lips slowly kiss their way down his neck, across one shoulder and down onto his chest. As I kissed lower and lower I bent at the knees until I was fully crouched in front of his throbbing silk covered erection.

I moved my hands to it again stroking its length through the silk. I could feel the veins standing out along the shaft. The head pulsated under my silky touch.

Kevin moaned deeply as I cupped one ball and stroked him over and over. He was looking down at me with eyes of lust. We both wanted it exposed, he wanted my delicate fingers wrapped around it and I had to see it in is throbbing entirety.

I hooked two fingers in the waistband of his boxers and slowly began peeling them down. They slid down his hips and I gasped as the head of his cock appeared from its silk sheave. Pulling his boxers until they slid down his legs his throbbing cock was finally exposed to my view. It stood erect reaching up toward the ceiling and curved back toward his stomach. The veins along its shaft pulsated with blood.

I finally uttered the same word Kevin had, "Incredible!"

I ran the palm of my hand up the length to the head and then wrapped my long delicate fingers around it. My thumb barely touched my index finger. Not only was it eleven inches long, but its girth was just as massive. I moved my other hand to the base of his shaft and began stroking it slowly. It felt incredible in my hands I could feel it throb.

Kevin moaned as I stroked it slowly letting my fingers memorize every beautiful inch. I circled the corona with my index finger and rubbed the spot where it molding into the shaft on the underside with my thumb.

I looked up at Kevin's eyes. He didn't have to say a word, his eyes told me what he wanted. I leaned forward and extended my tongue. His cock twitched as my tongue touched the shaft near the base. I slowly ran my tongue up along the shaft until I reached the head. Pulling it down and away from his abdomen I circled the corona with my flattened tongue and then pressed the tip into the slit tasting a droplet of his pre-cum. It tasted incredible, salty and sweet at the same time. Keeping my eyes glued to his I parted my lips and took the pulsating head into my mouth.

Kevin groaned as my lips slid over the corona. His hands circled my head and pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Suck it bitch!" He said addressing me like the whore I wanted to be.

I pressed my mouth forward letting his curved hard-on rub against the roof of my mouth. He applied pressure with his hand forcing it deeper into my mouth. Inch after beautiful inch of his cock slid between my lips. It touched the back of my throat and I instantly gagged. I pulled back and took him from my oral cavity. "It's so huge." I said. "I don't think...."

His cock muffled my words as he forced it again between my lips. Slowly Kevin pressed his erection toward my throat.

"Don't you gag on it this time you fucking whore!" He hissed.

His command frightened me and excited me at the same time. As it touched the back of my throat a second time I couldn't withstand the compelling urge to gag again.

"What kind of fucking whore can't deep throat a man's cock?" Kevin said. "Maybe I should just ram it down your throat bitch!" He added.

I wanted him to treat me like a whore. I'd asked him to use my body. The thought of it excited me. With his cock still in my mouth I shook my head yes giving him permission to just fuck my throat.

"You want it that way don't you bitch." He said.

I again shook my head preparing for his massive cock to assault my throat.

He pulled my ponytail tighter and slid his free hand under my chin. As he began pulling my mouth toward him I tried to relax my throat to accept the pulsating head of his cock.

Just as he felt it touch the back of my throat Kevin lunged forward and drove his cock through the narrow opening to my throat and into the soft tissue beyond. I didn't gag this time. My throat muscled stretched as the thickest part, his engorged cock head pressed deeper and deeper down my throat.

Kevin moaned with pleasure as he pressed the length into me.

"Yes, that's it whore. Swallow that fucking cock." He exclaimed.

Once the thick head had passed through the narrow opening swallowing his length seemed easier. The throbbing shaft serving as the extension to drive his cock head deeper down my throat. Inch my beautiful inch his cock pressed into me. My soft throat tissue easily expanded to accept every glorious inch. My eyes filled with tears as he pressed the final inches into my mouth.

"Lick my balls!" He demanded as his curly pubic hair finally touched my upper lip.

I extended my tongue and slid it between my lip and the base of his cock to lick at his scrotum and balls. I'd actually taken all of him. I'd accomplished what a moment earlier I thought was impossible. My success not only excited me but also made me feel like the whore that I'd fantasized about.

His curved cock pressed against the back of my throat and when he flexed his muscles it pressed hard against the soft fleshy tissue.

Kevin said, "God damn it bitch that feels so fucking good."

He began to withdraw his member. I slid my hands up behind his ass and pulled him back into me until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. I wanted to let my throat become accustomed to his cock so I could take control of this incredible blowjob.

He released his death grip on my hair and let his hands come to rest on my shoulders as I took control. I dug my nails into the flesh of his ass cheeks causing him to groan in pleasure. The only really uncomfortable part of having his eleven inches buried in my throat was that it curved the opposite way from the natural curve of my mouth and throat.

I slowly withdrew him from me. Sucking hard on his head as it slid up and back into my mouth. His pulsating cock head slipped from between my lips with a popping sound. It instantly sprung upward and I leaned back to examine what had been deep down my throat a moment earlier.

The entire shaft glistened with my saliva. It throbbed noticeable as I reached up to grab it near the base. Stroking upward I looked into his eyes. He had and incredible look of lust there.

"Lay down with your head here." I said patting the bottom edge of the bed.

Kevin quickly followed my instructions and extended his legs toward the headboard.

I stood up and slowly slid my thong down my long shapely legs. I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. My hair fell along side his head as I kissed his eyebrows, the tip of his nose and upper lip. Parting my lips I pressed my tongue between his to kiss him deeply on the mouth. Moveing down his body I planted kisses on his chest and licked at his nipples. He responded by lifting his head to suck my erect nipple and lick around the areolas of each tit. His tongue extended and licked my stomach as I lifted each knee to the bed and began crawling down his body.

As I tongued his belly button I felt the head of his cock against the top of my head. Sliding one hand to his cock I lifted it from his abdomen and raised my head from his body. My knees were positioned on either side of his shoulders and my soaking wet pussy was directly above his face in the classic 69 position.

Kevin placed his hands on either side of my torso and slowly slid them toward my hips. My hair cascaded down around this cock forming a silky tent around the throbbing length of his member. I wanted it in my mouth again. I wanted to feel it slide down my throat. I wanted to pleasure this man like he'd never been pleasured before.

His hands reached their goal of my hips and began pulling my pussy down toward his lustful mouth. I shuttered as his tongue touched my labia. His tongue and lips moved along my vulva causing me to moan deeply as I parted my lips and brought his beautiful cock to my mouth.

He hissed, "Suck it whore!" As I exhaled hot breath over the head of his pulsating cock.

Knowing what to expect I lowered my mouth over his cock and pressed him toward my throat. There was no instinctive urge to gag this time as his head slid into the fleshy tissue of my throat. It curved perfectly over my tongue and slid easily down my throat.

Kevin groaned loudly as I pushed my throat down over his entire cock. Without stopping I was able to take the entire length. It felt much more comfortable in this position and my throat tissue gladly accepted his cock this time.

"YES Genevieve do that again!" Kevin begged.

I pressed my hips down harder on his mouth and he slipped his tongue between the lips and into my soaking wet pussy as I lifted my head and withdrew his cock from my throat again. A sliver of saliva trailed from the head to my lip as it slipped out of my mouth.

I again exhaled over it and began the glorious descent along his cock. This time it slid down easier then before and in a second he was again buried in the soft tissue of my throat. Once I'd reached my goal I lifted and withdrew him again to repeat the lustful plunge over his pulsating erection. His cock felt so incredible stuffed down my throat. I had taken another step toward my transformation to the sensual woman I wanted so much to be.

Kevin withdrew his tongue from my pussy and said, "God Genevieve that feels so fucking incredible. Keep fucking my big cock with your throat baby!"

I began a series of quick strokes with my mouth and throat withdrawing only a few inches and then burying him to the hilt in my throat. I quickly discovered that I loved sucking cock, I loved driving his massive erection deep down my throat. His cock twitched and quivered as I continued my oral assault on his beautiful hard-on.

Kevin took my clitoris between his lips and sucked hard on it. I shiver ran up my spine as he flicked his tongue against the hard nub, and circled it with the tip of his tongue. His lips felt so good surrounding my clit. His tongue felt so incredible as he drove it inside my pussy. My juices flowed over his tongue and into his mouth. He slurped ever drop my soaking wet pussy offered.

I began feeling the tingling of my approaching orgasm as Kevin pulled my pussy down hard against his mouth. He moaned deeply as my mouth, tongue and throat worked it's oral magic on his massive cock. Kevin slid one hand up to my pussy and inserted two strong fingers inside my dripping cunt. "Oh god YES Kevin fuck me with your fingers baby!" I screamed.

He quickly moved his mouth to my clit and sucked it hard as he drove his fingers deeper inside my dripping wet pussy. I licked up and down his shaft as the waves of sexual pleasure crashed through my body.

"I'm cumming baby." I squealed as my orgasm quickly peaked.

My orgasmic flood of juices flowed from my pussy and washed over his mouth and fingers. He licked and sucked every drop of that flood. I ground my pelvis on his mouth as my twitching pussy almost exploded in sexual pleasure.

"YES, YES, YES." I screamed as I fucked his face with my throbbing pussy.

I was experiencing the most intense orgasm of my life and wanted it to last forever. My entire body tingled as this incredible orgasm finally began to subside. Kevin continued drinking the juices that ran from me.

He finally moved his mouth from my clit and let his fingers slid out of my pussy.

"Fucking A bitch, that's the wettest cunt I've ever eaten." He said. "I want to bury my cock in your hot wet cunt baby." Kevin added.

"Oh yes baby, I want your big beautiful cock buried inside my cunt." I squealed.

Kevin pushed me off his body and quickly moved between my thighs. His glistening monster was poised at the entrance to my still pulsating cunt. I spread my thighs wide open to give him total access to the dripping wet pussy he wanted so much.

I screamed, YES!" as he drove it completely inside me with one massive thrust. My pussy stretched instantly to accept his massive cock. The head pressed hard against my g-spot and slammed into my cervix.

"Yes, oh fucking god YES baby." I squealed as his cock filled every inch of my pussy.

He withdrew and thrust into me again eliciting an even deeper groan from my throat.

"FUCK ME KEVIN." I begged.

Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and chest and it dripped from him splashing onto my face and tits. I moved my hands to his chest and scratched at the sweaty flesh with my nails leaving long red marks.

Our pelvises slapped against one another. Each slapping noise marking another time that he was buried inside my cunt completely.

"Oh God, oh my god!" I screamed as a second orgasm crashed over my body. His cock drowning in another flood of juices flowing inside my pussy. The slapping sound of our pelvises was joined by the splashing sound of his cock slamming into me as I came harder then the first time. Wave after wave of glorious sexual pleasure washed over my entire being. I couldn't believe how intense my orgasm was. How long it lasted and how fucking incredible it felt.