Transsexual Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calming slightly she took Maria in her arms, hugging their sticky bodies tightly and tenderly kissing her lips, face, ears and forehead. "You are an amazing lover my dear. I must make love to you now if for no other reason than to than you for your amazing loving.

"I would love to dear Dawn but I must go. I have a lover at home and she grows impatient if I am late. I am very sorry."

"After what I have just experienced I understand her impatience. She is a very lucky woman to have you for a lover." Dawn said in her kindest voice. "Good night my dear. Perhaps we will meet again."

Dawn exhausted lay back, closed her eyes in fell soundly asleep, completely oblivious to the action on a large over stuffed sofa across the room.

Marilyn and Cassie continued to explore each other's bodies. There hands, lips and tongues roamed franticly as their passions grew. The exploration ended in a very hot opened mouth sloppy kiss. Cassie slowly kissed her way down Marilyn's body stopping first at her plumb 38" boobs. Enraptured by the size and texture she licked all around and under each breast and was amazed how they fell perfectly with no sag, her nipples pointing slightly upward. Cassie could not get enough of her beautiful tits but had other places in mind, She kissed her way to Marylyn's navel lingering or a moment, She licked the small line of pubic hair spread her legs wide and kissed her pussy.

Marilyn was frantically in constant motion moving up and down side to side. As Cassie's tongue met her pussy she started kicking her legs and twisting her body back in forth. She took Cassie's head in both hands to keep her face on her pussy. Cassie held on to Marilyn's ass as best she could. Not wanting to lose grip on her pussy she pushed her flat, placing her knees to Marilyn's side and lowering her pussy to her face in a classic 69.

Looking up at Cassie's juicy shaved pussy calmed her down and the two took to what they loved best, eating pussy. Muffled moans and yelps came from Cassie. Ohs and ahs came from Marilyn.

Cassie found and gently kissed Marilyn's clit and inserted two fingers in her pussy. Marilyn legs kicked and shook as she had a wild orgasm. Cassie lubricated her other hand and forced one finger into Marilyn's ass. She came again. "Wow, I wish I came as easily," Cassie thought.

Marilyn clamped her lips on Cassie's clit and thrust her cupped hand in to her juicy snatch. "Oh my God," Cassie screamed. That feels like Michelle's cock., she thought. "Sooooo nice!!! Fuck me good you lusty slut!!!! Harder!!!!! Faster!!!!!!! Eat my clit, suck it, More!!!!!!!!, I'm Cumming!!

Marilyn removed her hand and her lips circled Cassie's pussy, waiting for her release. Cassie's body was a mass of jangled nerves. All her energy found its way to her throbbing pussy and she came and came over and over filling Marilyn's mouth with her sweet honey. They turned to face each other in a deep kiss savoring Cassie's juices. "Your turn Cassie. Just set back and spread them" Marilyn ordered.

Marilyn strong hands lifted Cassie and spread he ass open wide. "Oh I love your ass baby. So soft. So perfect for eating!!" She opened wide, her lips circling Cassie's anal ring and started licking swirling in deeper and deeper.

"Oh you nasty slut, lick my ass good, Deeper!! Harder!! Taste my creamy essence!!! Use your fingers now!! Oh that feels soooo good. Now fist my ass deep and hard!! Twist it around in my bowels!!!!"!! Ohhhhhh! Yes!!!!! Goooodddd! Now fuck me!!! Faster!!! Harder!!!!!

Cassie's ass was on fire and she finality gave in yelling "Stop.. Please stop."

Marilyn removed her sticky smelly hand and wiped it off on Cassie's very wet pussy. Cassie reached for her head and kissed her softly good night.

She awoke her lover and took her in her arms. "I love you Dawn and always will. Let's go home." Dawn was too tired to refuse. "Anything you say my love."

To be continued...

12