Trapped and Trained Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome noticed this too, licking his lips and then moving down. I watched his long tongue disappear into my pussy, giving me a sensation like I'd never had before. I hated myself, but a part of me actually liked it as I felt my cock stiffen under my fake pussy. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy and I was shocked to hear involuntary moans leaving my mouth to the delight of those sitting around us who began to call me a slut, whore, tramp, bitch... but I was lost in a world of pleasure as Jerome expertly ate me out. As I was now moaning out of control, he stopped, sending me back to reality and making me hate him for exposing me to those feelings. He smiled and slapped me hard on the ass before announcing to the group that I was "ready now".

A man stood up from one of the chairs directly in front of me and I immediately recognized him as Master Vic, the asshole that I considered responsible for me being here given that it was his party and that he picked me up and brought me here. At the moment, my hatred for him ran the deepest, followed closely by that bitch Miss Vicki. Vic walked a circle around the platform, seemingly examining Jerome's work in securing me to it in such a precarious position. He stopped and motioned towards someone without a word, then returned to his chair, seeming to settle in as if he were about to enjoy a show.

One of the women that had been bouncing up and down on a black man's cock in a chair behind me now dismounted and walked towards me. She was wearing a black collar and was riding a guest's cock, either by her or another dominant's orders. The black man seemed disappointed that she was getting off of him without letting him get off in her. She was naked aside from her thigh high leather stiletto boots, her jet black hair curling down just past her shoulders. She seemed a bit older, maybe in her 40's, but like Miss Vicki she took immaculate care of her body. Her pussy was glistening and clean shaven, the toned muscles of her abs on display as she walked a circle around me, stopping near my head.

She knelt down and ran her hands from my shoulders down to my breasts, massaging them for a moment before gripping the nipple tubes in her hands, smiling as she saw me flinch in pain and anticipation. She pulled gently upwards on them, eliciting a small squeal from my mouth as she bit her lip out of enjoyment. She pulled harder and I watched my breasts stretching out to accommodate her pulls, causing intense pain. Finally she strengthened her grip and pulled to the point where the nipple tubes made an audible pop and jumped off of my nipples, my breasts slapping back into form and jiggling from the sudden change. I screamed in pain, looking down at my nipples which were now puffy and swollen, a red ring surrounding the aureoles from the prolonged suction of the tubes. She smiled as she looked at the effect the tubes had on me.

She tossed the tubes aside and again put her hands on my breasts. She ran them to my nipples which I noticed now had incredibly heightened senses. Her touch alone made me need to jump out of my skin they were so sensitive. Each pinch and tug was now intensified, stars flooding my vision from the pain as she continued without any consideration for what she was doing to me. She eventually stopped after tears had begun to trickle from the corners of my eyes, my pleas having fallen on deaf ears until she was satisfied with the performance. She stood and walked around in front of me, looking down at me, and there I was again, completely vulnerable, tied to this platform with my ankles behind my head, staring down at throbbing nipples and naked pussies ready for the taking. She looked up and nodded at the black man that she had previously been mounted on, who stood and walked towards my head.

Suddenly all I saw was black. The man had stood directly over my head, so there I was looking up at his heavy hanging balls from underneath and his chocolate dark ass cheeks sitting atop chiseled thighs. He lowered down on top of me, his ass now inches from my mouth and his weight pressing my legs further down. I felt him press his cock in between my breasts and then begin to stroke it between them as he held my tits tightly together to cause the maximum amount of friction for his member. He was titty fucking me! I wiggled as much as I could, trying in vain to bump him off of me as I heard him start to moan as his stiff erection grew as it slid between my D cup breasts, his ass rocking forward and backward, coming within inches of my mouth as I smelled the scent of stale pussy juices that must have been on his cock from the dominant woman.

As if this wasn't problematic enough, I felt something prodding at the opening of my pussy. It felt like a finger. First one, then two, three, four... and finally it felt like all five fingers were pushed together and trying to enter me. They slid in to what felt like the second knuckle and continued to push forward. I began to struggle uncontrollably once I realized that not only was I being titty fucked, but someone was now trying to shove their fist inside of me and there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent it. I screamed, but just as the sounds came from my mouth the black man rocked backward, muffling my screams into his toned ass cheeks. I felt a warm stream hit my nipples, knowing that he had fucked my tits to the point where he came on them and could only imagine his white sperm clashing with my bronze breasts, aside from my pale white tan lines of course.

My focus on the semen that was resting on my tits was short lived as I felt the hand pushing inside of me pass the third knuckle and then slide deep in my pussy. Whoever it was had a small hand, but a fist is a fist and the discomfort was paralyzing as I felt the person rotate their hand, again causing a blood curdling scream to come from me, again to no use as my mouth was covered by this black stud's ass. Finally he stood and I saw that the source of the fist was the woman who had just been brutalizing my nipples... she was quickly climbing up my ladder of people I hated the most, settling in just below Miss Vicki as it stood. She had a smile across her face as I looked down at my pussy and saw her arm disappear at the wrist, the rest residing inside of me, feeling it as she again rotated her arm and making me again squirm to no avail. I begged her to remove it and leg me go, again answered by a smile and an incredible amount of pressure. I had forgotten that my hole had closed around her wrist and that her pulling her fist out would again put out the feeling of her splitting me in half. I begged for her to release her fist and just slide her hand out gently, but with one rough tug backwards pain seared through my body and her fist came gliding out of me with traces of leftover cum on it.

About this time my head was absolutely throbbing, which I hadn't been focusing on previously with everything going on, but with a slight pause I noticed that I was in rough shape. My mouth was watering for some reason as well, like I was thirsty for something but no drink sounded appetizing. Then Miss Vicki's words echoed in my head... she said I would start craving the taste of cum, that I'd be like a crack addict going through withdrawal. I hadn't believed her, but as I started thinking back to Amanda shooting that massive load into my mouth just a short while ago I noticed the drool in my mouth increasing. I cursed my mind and tried to convince it to be strong, that I was a straight male who hated being put through this, but the urge was strong and my head continued to pound. I needed cum in my mouth... Oh my god... I needed cum in my mouth. I hated myself for even thinking it, but knew deep down that it was true.

I looked down at my tits and saw the globs of cum resting on them. The woman who had just fisted me saw it as well and slowly crawled on top of me, taking the cum on her tongue as she licked small circles around my still sensitive nipples, causing me to pant and plead with her once again to leave my poor nipples alone. She opened her mouth just above mine, showing the collection of cum resting on her tongue. I thought she would let it drop into my mouth, curing my craving as I opened up and waited only to watch her swallow it down herself, telling me how she loved the taste of a black man's seed before standing up and walking back to the chair, sitting on the man's lap who had just fucked my tits. So now I had voluntarily opened my mouth, waiting for semen to drop into it, only to be disappointed... DISAPPOINTED!... that it didn't happen. What the fuck were they doing to me? Who was I?

I wouldn't have to wait long for my craving to be fulfilled, however. Jerome had stripped his spandex shorts off and was stroking his massive cock in front of me now. He climbed on to me, his cock facing me and mirrored what the previous man had done, sliding his huge dick in between my tits, only since he was facing towards me, his cock was essentially punching me in the chin every time he thrust upward. He did this for a few minutes as I started to feel my arms and legs begin to twitch. Fearing the onset of a seizure and my mouth now starting to leak drool, I waited for him to thrust upward once and tilted my head down, catching his cock in my mouth. He let out a deep, loud moan as he felt my incredibly wet mouth surround his engorged pipe as he continued to slide it forward until it was sliding down my throat. I tickled the underneath of his cock with my tongue ring, watching him close his eyes above me and stick out his tongue, the tongue that had been fucking my pussy just moments ago. He gripped the back of my head and took control, pumping his cock in and out of me, ignoring my gag reflex completely and pushing through it until finally I felt the tell-tale spasms of an approaching orgasm. With his cock down my throat I felt the sperm come out of his cock like a fire hose, shooting directly down into my stomach, immediately feeling the relief of pressure in my head and stopping the involuntary twitching while he let out a primal scream of dominance. He again stood, regained his composure, winked at me and then headed for the door. I thanked my lucky stars that I again had avoided taking his cock in my pussy, though the fist I had taken instead was probably just as thick and painful as I imagined his dick would be.

For the next hour, the people in that room used me in every way imaginable like a never ending cycle. A man would come and fuck my pussy from above - given the angle that they were able to fuck me from, a 7 inch cock now felt like 10 inches with how deeply they could penetrate me. At one point a man was fucking my pussy while another came and shoved his cock into my fake pussy, turning a woman on so much that she decided to come and rest her sopping wet pussy on my mouth and stop my complaining to put my tongue to good use.

Then it happened... A woman approached me who seemed different than the rest, as if she had been ordered to approach me rather than doing it voluntarily. She had a black collar but carried herself differently than the others. She looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't place her. She sat on my thighs and gently played with my nipples, giving a different feeling than all of the others... this actually almost felt good, though she seemed to realize it was giving the wrong message and could be putting her at risk, causing her to begin to pinch and pull on my nipples a bit. She leaned down and engaged in a deep, sensuous kiss before breaking it off and moving to my ear, one of her hands still going to work on my nipples to apparently distract everyone while her other hand had moved down to her bare pussy. They were mostly caught up in their own sexual acts or conversation as she spoke into my ear.

"Andy - you don't know me. Well, not very well, at least. I know what these people have done to you, from the craigslist ad all the way through to Miss Vicki's training and that prison of an apartment they keep you in now."

My eyes widened as I opened my mouth to speak to her, but she took her cum covered hand and placed it inside of my mouth, shutting me up effectively as I instinctively sucked on her fingers. I again cursed myself for having the instincts of a cheap slut.

"Shhh" she said. "You don't want to get the wrong kind of attention here, trust me. But I've followed your situation closely and I want to help. The people that have wronged you also wronged a mutual friend of ours - the girl you used to know as Jenna, your old neighbor. She left a note for me to try and find you before they relocated you, so I started searching until I heard that Miss Vicki had her hooks in you. I don't care for these parties, but figured this would be my only chance to speak with you."

Her fingers were still thrusting in and out of me as my mind raced. Jenna contacted this woman to save me. This was finally a way out - someone finally knew what was going on and could help me. Why wouldn't she just call the cops and get me out of this that way? Why did she let me go through all of this for the past two weeks... and everything that had been done to me at this party?! She seemed to be reading my mind.

"These people are extremely powerful... going to the cops wouldn't work as they always claim to have rock solid paperwork proving that this is something you wanted. The authorities are powerless. Our time is running out, but get through this party and I'll find you when I come up with a plan to save you. Just hang in there for a bit longer and do as you're told - there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now I'm sorry for this, but I have a reputation to uphold with these people."

With that she lifted her head up and spun around, resting her pussy on my mouth before unleashing a barrage of pain on my ass cheeks while grinding up and down on my tongue. She experienced an intense orgasm before leaping up and heading out the door. My head was left spinning... there was hope.

I stayed in that room for another 45 minutes being used by anyone and everyone that would wander into that room. Finally I started to notice the numbers thinning out until it was just me left in the room, semen dripping out of both of my pussies and drying all over my body. The two assistants from before walked into the room and released me from my bonds, allowing me a moment to stretch my sore and aching muscles before leading me back downstairs to the room I had been made to wait in before.

They opened the door and shoved me inside, telling me to get washed up and get some rest. Inside there was a sponge with soap and a large bucket of water. On the desk there was a small vial with a note from Miss Vicki.

"Candi - congratulations on surviving the night... your reviews, for the most part, were positive. I definitely came up with a healthy helping of new and exciting ideas for your training as well as receiving various feedback from those that you served tonight on the areas in which you need to improve. There is a lot of work left to be done, but that can all wait until you've gotten some rest. On the dresser you will find the anecdote for stabilizing the chemicals released from your special red pills. If you made it to this point then I'm sure that belly of yours is overflowing with semen, so feel free to take this tonight and consider yourself off duty as the party bitch. I'll see you soon! Pinches and spankings - Miss Vicki"

I crumpled the note up and threw it on the ground, downing the vial of liquid and sitting on the bed. All I could think about was the mysterious woman who had spoken of putting together a plan to get me out of this place. All I could think about was Jenna... For the first time in months, I felt a legitimate sense of hope as I washed my body clean of cum, sweat and saliva, imagining the day that I wouldn't have to see another cock again as I drifted off to sleep.