Trapped Souls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy was still weak from the drugs as he struggled to maintain a constant pace as they descended into the dark room. To the right was a room incased on three sides with large boulder walls. The room was partially filled with various size clumps of black coal. A large steel shovel stood on end at one side of the pile. To the left was another room with several old chest and dressers that were thickly covered with dust and dirt, with several old barrels placed in a semi circle with old cigarette butts and cigar stubs scattered around. A stair way led up to the house that had seen several generations of traffic up and down the worn and splintering planks. Past the steps was a large, dimly lit room with six large wooden crates lining the back corner. They had big block letters stenciled on the sides that read "U.S. ARMY." Up to the right was another room that was dark and smelled of old soot. In the back corner was an ancient timeworn boiler used primarily in winter for heating the large house. Four inch steam pipes lay across the ground that sprouted two inch pipes that led up the walls into the house. Tom took Troy to the middle of that room against the far wall and pushed him to the ground. Troy didn't dare fight; he wanted to wait until he had his strength fully charged before he attempted any kind of escape.

Carl came running down the steep steps into the cellar as loud clanking sounds came from the large lengths of chains with thick steel cuffs that dated back to slavery. He threw them on the ground next to Troy as Tom turned toward the stairs. "Get those locks and keys from under the stairs." He instructed as he picked up one of the chains and tucked one end under one of the thicker sections of pipe. He cuffed each leg at the ends of the long chain. He pulled Troy by the arms and raised his hands as he took another length of chain and bound them to another pipe five feet away. Troy laid long ways with no chance of standing or sitting up. "Now you be a good boy, and we'll bring you something to eat later, get fucking stupid and you'll starve." Tom said as the two men made their way up the steps that led back to the outside.

Bruce and Juan were bringing out the first crate when Tom and his brother walked up. "Where the fuck have you two been?" Tom asked angrily, passing the two men as they heaved the large box toward the cellar doors.

"We tied that bitch to the bed and came back for Troy, but you beat us to him." Bruce said as the two men kept walking. "So we figured we'd start on the crates."

"Go talk to that bitch Carl, remember what I said, scare the shit out of her if you have to," Tom said as he walked up the steps to the house, "I'll talk to her later, I have to take care of something." Tom entered the house with Carl at his heels.

Tom walked through the foyer and into the living room and sat down on the couch as he picked up the phone and dialed a number on the key pad.

"Hello," a middle aged woman's voice came over the receiver of the phone.

"Charlotte, this here's Tom. Remember those little pills I got for you about a month ago?" Tom said in a manipulating voice.

"Yeah Tom, I remember, you ant gonna ask me what they was for again, are ya?"

"No ... I ant, but I am gonna ask you a favor in return, if you don't mind." Tom said with a grin as she played right in his hand. "Remember that old set of white curtains I brought down to you to mend for me?"

"Yeah, I still got em right here all fixed up for you, you want me to bring em down there for ya?" Charlotte asked all too happy to please her old friend from school.

"No ... I need you to make me a Halloween costume out of it, just make it into a dress, one with out any sleeves, just a dress that is short and starts at the chest and covers the important parts," Tom laughed, "You know what I mean?"

"Sure Tom, I think I understand, but it an't gonna be much of a dress, that fabric is sheer, I hope who ever wears it has a slip." She answered in a thoughtful voice.

"It an't gonna be worn ... it's going to be a ... gag gift ... to an old girlfriend." Tom tried to think of something clever, fast.

"OK Tom, I'll get it done right away, should only take a couple hours." She implied.

"Thanks Charlotte, I knew I could count on you. I'll pick it up this evening around seven or eight." Tom said as they said goodbye and he hung up the phone.

Carl walked up the banking stairwell to the second floor and turned right as he headed down the hall to the last door on the left as he stopped and dwelled on what he was going to say. After a brief pause he took a deep breath and opened the door. Sandra looked up as she heard the door swing open as he entered the room and pushed the door lightly as it clicked closed behind him. He walked slowly to the edge of the bed and sat down next to her and placed his hand on her thigh as he gazed into her deep blue eyes, she didn't move as he slid his hand slowly up her leg, gently resting it between her legs. He cupped her pubic mound and rubbed lightly as his finger separated her lips and gently slipped inside her. He stroked his finger in and out of her opening as he massaged the inner parts of her pussy. He looked her in the eyes as he played with her labia. She let out a low moan as she trembled from his serene touch as Carl notice a twinkle spark from her green tinted eyes. He looked at her curiously as he remembered her having a delicate blue color in her eyes. He allowed the thought to fade away as the beauty of her face struck his senses. She remained motionless as she watched his eyes as they gradually floated downward, as he took in the sight of her nakedness. She gave out a slight shiver as he slipped two fingers inside her as he slowly eased them in and out of her folds. Another moan seeped from her covered mouth as she sensed her dampness building and her nipples stiffening. Carl reached over with his other hand and gripped the edge of the grey tape over her mouth and gave it a quick jerk as it ripped from her skin. Sandra made no movement and gave no reaction as she continued her stare. Carl took her breast in the palm of his hand and squeezed lightly as she appeared to enjoy the advancements he forced upon her. Carl stood and disrobed completely as she watched without any agreement or disagreement. He crawled on the bed and placed his body between her legs as he started to lick and kiss her breasts. He sucked in her hardened nipple and lightly nibbled as he sucked with light pressure. When he looked up at her face, she made no attempt to spat at him, no flailing or cursing. She, in fact, looked at him with a slightly open mouth as she took in deep breaths. He moved up slowly until his mouth was over hers as he matched her breathing. His manhood stiffened, ready, as he stared passionately into her green eyes.

Sandra knew what she was doing, although she didn't know why. She struggled with her inner emotions as they pulled her to and fro. She wanted this to happen, but she didn't understand why. Something inside her told her to "Just let it happen, go with the flow." She looked into his eyes as he pressed his manhood against her opening. She was willing, but didn't dare admit it, even to herself. She wouldn't struggle, but she wouldn't ask for it. If it happened, then she would enjoy it with out hesitation. Troy would never believe them if they told him she was willing, he would believe her first, before them, she was sure about it. So if it was going to happen, then why not enjoy it, after all, it was just a fantasy.

Carl lowered his mouth to hers as he parted his lips. Sandra parted her lips in anticipation of what was going to happen. She leaned up as their lips met and touched softly. Her tongue slipped past her lips, as it contacted his lips and slipped in his mouth. They locked in a deep passionate kiss as he ran his hands slowly up her sides and over her breasts. When their lips parted he looked at her in a puzzling way. He reached down and took his rigid hardness in his hand and guided it toward her opening. He carefully watched her face as his head touched her moist lips. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes as he slipped past her lips and into her depths. She let out a low steady moan as he slipped deeper and deeper inside her. He caressed her breasts as he slowly started fucking her. He leaned down again as she met him with another deep kiss as he thrust in and out of her. She moaned loudly as he quickened his pace. She was kissing him now, passionately, uncaring that he was there to rape her. He fucked her with long fast strokes as she whimpered and moaned. She started to quiver and shake as her orgasm flooded her depths, her fluid adding a soothing feeling to Carl as he fucked her hard. Then suddenly she spoke, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, oh my god you can fuck me harder." She said as she reached her mouth up for another kiss. Carl gave her just what she asked for; he fucked her faster, pounding his hips into hers as he banged her harder. He gave her the kiss she pleaded for; sucking her tongue into his mouth as she moaned out loud, another climax sent her body through spasms. This time she shook wildly as she came hard and long. Carl felt like a real man as he pounded his shaft as deep as he could. She broke the kiss and let out a scream as her waves intensified. Carl felt his balls tighten as she tossed her head from side to side as she felt wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Carl tensed and bucked into her one last time as he filled her womb with his cum. He held himself in deep as he grunted and groaned. Sandra felt his warm seed shot deep inside her as he came, flooding her depths with sperm. This sent her over the edge as she screamed out in lust as she climaxed hard. Carl laid on top of her for a few minuets before he withdrew from her and sat on the edge of the bed.

After a brief moment, Sandra lifted her head from the pillow. She noticed Carl scanning her body with a confusing stare. She smiled at him, "Where is Troy, is he ok?" Sandra asked with soft sleepy voice as her senses retuned, her eyes fading from green to blue.

"He's fine, we have him chained up in the cellar, and my brother said we wouldn't harm him as long as you behave yourself. Seems to me, like, we an't gotta worry bout that any more." He said as he pulled his pants up and stood to fasten them. "HeTom wanted me to talk to you about that."

"What does he want from me, just sex, or is there more to it?" She asked as her breathing started to return to a more normal pace.

"Well all I know is that we have some friends coming over for a little party tonight, I think He wants you to be his hostess for the night, I'm not too sure what he wants you to do, but I'm sure sex is going to be part of it. He said if you don't go along with it, it an't looking good for your old man." Carl tossed his shirt on and sat back down on the bed.

"So when can I see Troy? Can you take me to him now?" Sandra looked at him with a pleading look on her face, "I'll do what ever he wants, just let me see Troy, I need to know that he's ok."

"I'm sure that can be arranged, I need to let him know that you're going to be cool and you an't going to fuck this up." Carl looked at her as his eye brows rose.

"That's fine, I'm not going to fuck anything up, and I'll do anything he wants." She said as she smiled at him.

"It's a deal then, you behave and Troy stays unharmed." Carl said, as if to seal the deal. He got up and walked to the door, turning to take one last gaze as he left.

Carl tapped on his brothers' bedroom door as he buttoned the front of his shirt.

"Yeah, come on." Tom shouted through the door.

Carl walked in and sat in a chair next to tom, he was lying down with his head propped up on several pillows.

"So ... what did she say?" He asked impatiently.

"Well, she seems to understand the situation pretty good, she said she would do what ever you asked as long as she gets to see Troy." He said as he pulled out a cigarette and snapped open a Zippo lighter to light the tip.

"Well I'll be a son of a bitch, she really say that?" Tom shook his head, "Fucking bitch is blowin smoke up your ass little brother." He said with a chuckle.

"Well let's just see, I think she means it, won't hurt to try, you might get what you want." Carl took a heavy drag off his smoke and smiled.

"Alright little brother, we'll just see, I think she's full of shit, but we'll see." Tom said as he shook his head. "You take her down to see that piece of shit and let her take him something to eat while she's at it."

"Yes sir, I'll make sure she's tied up before I go to bed, see ya in a few hours, it's going to be a long night." He made his way out of Tom's room and shut the door.

Carl stopped in his room, across the hall from Sandra, and retrieved a long sleeve button up shirt and returned to Sandra. He laid the shirt over the end of the bed and untied Sandra from her bounds. "You want a shower first, so you don't upset him with that." He pointed between her legs as she knew what he was referring to. "I brought you a shirt to wear too."

"Yes, that would be a good idea. Thank you." She said with a smile.

Carl opened the door as Sandra picked up the shirt and followed him through the hall and down the stairs; her eyes gleaming with a hint of green. Bruce and Juan were sitting in the living room as they walked past; Bruce looked at Sandra and then to Carl as his mouth fell open. Not a word was said as she walked through the room naked and turned up another hall. Carl opened a door just past the kitchen and invited her in as he closed the door behind her and returned to the living room. "You two just mind your business and don't say a fucking word; you get all those crates put up?" He said as he sat next to Juan on the couch.

Yeah, everything's put up, even the motor home; I parked it in the barn and pulled the pick-up out front. We were just going to get some sleep, but things are getting a bit interesting now." Bruce said as he peered down the hall toward the bathroom.

"Yeah ... you just never mind bout that. Tom told me to take her to see her old man, so you just shut the fuck up." Carl said as Juan laughed at the two bickering men. Carl stood and walked into the kitchen and pulled out two packages of lunch meat with a baggy full of white cheese. He opened the pantry and took a loaf of bread and through it on the counter next to the meat. He made six sandwiches and placed three on a plate and poured three glasses of coke with ice. He sat down and ate the three remaining sandwiches and drank one of the glasses as he waited for Sandra to finish her shower.

Juan headed to his bedroom as Bruce took a seat in the kitchen with Carl. "So what's Tom got in mind for the chick?" Bruce asked as he poured himself a glass of milk.

"I'm not too sure, something with the men coming over tonight; I guess we'll have to see." He replied as he took the last bit of his lunch.

You think Tom would mind if I tap that bitch before I go to bed, she sure is something." He said as he ran his finger around the top edge of his glass before taking a drink.

"Hell dude, I don't know, can't see why he would, seems to me that's what she's here for." He giggled as he gave his answer. "Just let me get her fed and down to see her old man first, and then you can have at it."

Sandra entered the bathroom as the door closed behind her. The room was surrounded with light brown wall tile that stopped halfway up the walls. The white antique pedestal sink to her right had a seashell design that expanded slightly, curving outward to the floor. The floor had several matching trough rugs spread out that covered the tan ceramic tiles. To her left was a walk in shower with three spray heads protruding from the adjoining walls, pointing to the center of the shower stall with clear glass double doors. Next to the shower were stacked shelves that offered several different selections of soap, shampoo and creams on two of the shelves. Fluffy white towels were neatly stacked on the bottom shelf. Sandra browsed among the numerous bottles as she noticed a few of them pertained to famine products. "There's a woman that lives here?" she pondered to herself. "Who was she ... and were was she? Was she the wife of one of the brothers?" She looked at the precarious bottles in a puzzling manner. She placed the men's dress shirt on the top of the selves as she took a towel from the bottom and placed it over a brass bar that fastened to the wall beside the shower stall. She turned to the sink as she gazed into her own blue eyes. "What was happening to me; am I loosing my mind? That foggy mist, what was that," she tried to remember the illusion that appeared above the bed. "Was it the drugs they used to render me unconscious?" She stared at her face as the memory faded away. "It must have been a dream, just a simple little dream."

Sandra seemed tranquilized as she stood under the collection of spray heads, as she felt the numerous hot water pellets descend upon her body. "What was I doing? Why do I feel so placid among the strange men? Why does the thought of them exploiting my body excite me? I don't seem to have any control over the lustful actions. I know that they are going to molest me more, but it doesn't burden me, it even provokes my sensual feelings." She vigorously messaged the shampoo into her hair as she deliberated between her feelings. "Why did it stimulate me when I appeared naked before them, as I watched them violate my body with their eyes?" She lathered the soap as she caressed the suds into her skin. "I knew what I was doing, but it was still like a dream, a hazy fabrication of a flirtatious fantasy I had when I pleasured myself. I understand the deviance of my actions but I don't seem to mind, after all ... who was going to know about it? I wanted to live out this fantasy, what other choice do I have? Try to fight, kick, scream, and punch? What would that do? Get Troy killed ... and me too? No ... I am going to go along with my feelings, play their game, enjoy my chance to fulfill my kinkiest fantasy, live out my perverted thoughts, pretend I was in my bedroom at home with a toy buried deep within my folds as I imagine this is all happening."

Sandra toweled off her slender body as she watched her thin figure in the mirror. A sparkle danced in her greenish blue eyes as she smiled at herself. "This was going to be fun, watch their faces as she flaunted her naked body in front of them." She tossed her hair in the towel as she folded it and flipped it over her head as the rambling thoughts gathered in her mind. "Just walk out there like this, let them grope me if they wish." She swiped the shirt from the shelf and coasted to the door.

The bathroom door opened as steam billowed from the opening while the two waiting men watched for Sandra to walk out. It took several seconds for her to appear, she walked out in the hall with a towel on her head. The men were speechless as she walked into the kitchen, still naked, as she set the dress shirt on the counter in front of them. "I didn't want to get it all wet, and since you've already seen me, I didn't see any reason to stay in there." She said as she sat on the counter top and picked up a sandwich and took a bite. She watched the men as they gazed at her naked body, she let her legs part slightly, allowing them a view of her clean snatch. She finished her sandwich and glass of coke before she hopped off the counter and retuned to the bathroom.

When Sandra returned, her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her skin smelt of fresh rose pedals from the Goldleaf body lotion she had found. She returned to the kitchen and pulled the shirt on over her shoulders and buttoned it from her neck down as the men watched until her fury pussy was no longer in view. Carl took her by the hands as he placed a piece of rope around her wrists and tied a hard knot, binding them together in front of her. "We need to let him think you are still in distress, make him think that and everything will be fine. Don't fuck me over now, that wouldn't be smart." Carl told her as he handed her the tray with the sandwiches and a glass of coke. He ushered her to the doorway that led to the cellar below. She followed him closely as she walked barefooted across the prickly steps, carefully balancing the small tray as she descended the stairs as her eyes faded to a dark blue.