Travel Delays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah."

"Andrew?"

"Yes?"

"Does it seem weird that you feel like my dream lover?"

"Um. Not exactly weird. I don't know the word."

"Tell me about your dream, Andy."

"Al ..."

"I promise, it won't upset me."

He sighed and squeezed my hand. "I was dreaming of you."

"And?"

"And things I really should not be dreaming of doing with you. I know that we can never be lovers. It's wrong on too many levels, and I'd never want to hurt you." He blew out a long breath. "Alison, I have to apologize for this morning."

"For what?"

"For picking you up and holding you the way I did. It was wrong, and I should not have done it."

I felt a stab in my chest. "Why was it wrong? I enjoyed it, and you seemed to, from what I could tell."

He lifted my hand to his mouth but stopped before kissing my fingers and put our hands down again. I got that little stab once more.

"Because it made me think about things I thought I'd stopped thinking about."

"What things, Andrew?" I asked softly.

"About being your dream lover."

"You don't want to be?"

"No. Yes. Damn it, I want you in so many ways, Al. And we can never be like that. We can't be more than we are now."

"What if ..."

"No, Alison. We can't. We both know it. I love you completely, but I can't love you that way."

Although I understood exactly what he was saying, and I knew that he was right, it felt like he had just ripped out my guts. I turned to my side and began crying uncontrollably.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry, Al. I'm still here for you."

I didn't even know what I was saying, words just boiled out of my mouth between sobs. "No, you're not. You just said you can't be. You won't be my dream lover. I don't have anyone left, Andy."

His arm wrapped around my waist and I felt his comforting chest press against my back. "Alison, I will always be the brother who loves you more than anyone else. I will always be here for you, no matter what you need. I'm sorry that I can't be the dream lover you are looking for. But, I'll be as much as I can. I'll hold you as much as you want, but we can't make love."

"Andy?" I sobbed.

"Yes, love?"

I sniffed a couple times and managed to stop crying. "Can you show me how to touch a boy?"

"Al ..." He sounded like a dog, whining in pain.

"Not intercourse. No fucking. Just teach me how to touch you."

He groaned in my ear, and I could feel him growing against my back. "Damn it, I'm going to hell."

The pain in my chest lessened. "Is that a yes?"

"You stay dressed, and I'll teach you how to touch me."

I rolled over suddenly, feeling his cock push out at my belly. I grabbed his head and pulled him into a long, intense kiss.

"I love you so much, Andy."

"I love you too, Al."

"What do I do first?"

"Let me roll on my back, it will be easier for you."

I watched his dim shadow move, felt the motion through the narrow mattress.

"Can I pull off your shorts?"

"Yeah," he replied coarsely.

"Mmm. I wish I could see you, babe."

"I know the feeling."

"All right, now what?"

His hand found mine and guided it to his hot, swollen manhood. It was hard and soft, rigid but a bit flexible. And, it jumped when I touched it. I giggled when I felt the involuntary jerk against my palm.

"You need to start gently. That is the same for boys and girls. You can't just jump into high speed."

"How far do I go up and down?"

"You can vary it. There's a ridge along the bottom, going the full length of the shaft. That's sensitive, especially to a lighter touch. The head, all the way around, is also extremely sensitive. You need to be gentle with that at first, but you can go harder once it's lubricated. As the man gets more aroused, you can increase both the friction and speed."

I started to move my hand up and down, the full length of his shaft. Andrew sucked in a breath at my touch, which made me giggle again. I really wished that I could see his cock, and the look on his face. He seemed to get firmer under my grip, and I tightened just slightly, speeding up a bit. I slid my free hand between my legs, hiking up the hem of my shirt to reach my bare pussy.

"Yeah, like that. Perfect, Alison."

"I bet you say that to all your sisters."

"Oh, fuck, Al. I wish you weren't. I'd fuck you in a heartbeat if you were my sister's friend."

That planted an evil thought in my brain. "Well, maybe I'll just let you fuck one or two of my friends this week. But, I may want to watch."

"Oh, shit. I'm getting close, Al."

I instinctively bent over, sucking the head of his cock into my mouth as far as I could. I bobbed up and down a couple times before he stopped me.

"Gently, Al. Gentle. Too much teeth."

I lifted off with a pop. "Sorry, Andrew. Let me know if this is better."

I covered my teeth with my lips this time, and he groaned with pleasure.

"Oh, God, yeah. That's it, Al, baby. That's it."

I slid my hand from his shaft to cup his balls -- Christine had told me guys liked that, and I was very gentle with them. Andrew's hips jerked up as I was pushing my head down, and it nearly choked me. I concentrated on opening my throat, forcing down the gag reflex. I was able to get most of his cock into my mouth again, my nose just teasing the hair above his cock.

"Fuck!" Andrew called out, grabbing my head and pushing me down on him.

I opened my jaw as far as I could, trying to straighten my throat to accommodate him. I felt his cock pulse in my throat a couple times before he released me, and I lifted my head until only the tip remained in my mouth. His sticky, sweet and salty cream swirled around my mouth, coating my tongue like peanut butter, but so much better. Andrew collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. I lifted myself off his cock and climbed up so I was lying on him. I pressed my lips to his, and he received the kiss passionately. For the first time, I stuck my tongue into another person's mouth. We fenced for a while, trading spit and the remnants of Andrew's cum. He flipped me onto my back, breathing heavily.

"What do you want?" I asked breathlessly. "Whatever you want, you can have it."

"I can't have what I want," he hissed.

"Yes, you can. You just said we can't fuck. There's still a lot you can do with me, big bro. I want you to."

He grabbed at my shirt, and I sat up so he could pull it over my head. He tossed it aside, then kissed me fiercely. "Let me know if you don't like what I'm doing."

"Uh, huh," I breathed as he started moving down my body.

He began by kissing my neck, adding in a few light nips. It felt like my whole body was on fire, skin tingling from head to toes. His kisses trailed across my collar bones, then around and under my breasts. He came up between them, his hands cupping the sides of my fleshy mounds. I had always thought they were too small, but in his hands, they felt the perfect size. His kisses moved across the top of one breast, finding the nipple. He licked it for almost two minutes, driving me wild. He sucked the hard nipple into his mouth and rasped his teeth across it as I screamed his name. Then he moved to the other side and did the same thing.

"Andy, baby," I cried breathlessly. "You don't need any lessons from me. Fuck, you're so good."

He chuckled as he began to kiss down my belly. I had expected him to move to my pussy next, but he didn't. Instead, he continued down one leg, right to my toes. Lifting the leg in the air, he started up the back, spending a few mind-blowing seconds in the back of my knee. I had no idea that could be an erogenous zone before he kissed me there. He went right up to where the leg met the glutes, nuzzling the crease there before coming back to the front and starting down the other leg.

"Come on," I begged. "I'm so fucking close, Andy. Please make me come!"

"Soon," he whispered. "Real soon."

When he was done with my legs, he spread them apart and bent the knees. He leaned over me to give me a kiss, and I felt his cock bump against my pussy. I pushed my hips up against him to increase the contact.

"Yes! Fuck me; please take me, Andy."

He groaned and moved back, quickly kissing down my body. His time, he worked his kisses across my lower belly and hips, adding in some bites that were just on the right side of tolerable. I tried to wrap my legs around him, but he pushed them back. He finally reached my pubic mound and I started moaning. Even before he touched my pussy, I was clenching internally, on the edge of the biggest orgasm I'd ever experienced. Then, he stopped.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"You're too close. I need to let you cool down a bit. Trust me, you'll like it."

"I want to come," I whined, but he just laughed.

When my breathing was nearly back to normal, Andrew started to kiss up the inside of my thighs, jumping from one leg to the other unpredictably. When he reached my pussy, he kissed around it, being careful to avoid my clit. It was like he was intentionally preventing my climax. I grabbed at his head, but he stopped me.

"Alison, this time I'm doing what I want with you. Unless you want me to stop, let me do this my way. Next time I'll do what you tell me."

Next time, he'd said. That meant that there'd be a next time -- as long as I obeyed him this time, I assumed. I dropped my hands to the bed, grabbing fistfuls of the sheet.

"All right ... your way, Andy. I said I'm all yours tonight, and you can do whatever you want."

When his head went down again, he went right to my clit. It was like a shock of ice-cold water, the sensation burning deep into my core. He had my entire body so wound up that the stimulation of my clit was setting off every pleasure sensor in my brain. And then he pushed it up a notch. His tongue dove into my pussy while a thumb took over the clit. It was as close to fucking me as he was willing to do, and I wanted his tongue as deep inside me as possible. I pulled my legs back, spreading them to give him better access. Then, he added a finger, sliding it into my cunt and curling up to hit my G-spot.

My body seemed to explode. I know that I must have screamed, but I don't remember it. There were no thoughts, only a complete overload of pleasure. I don't know if it was thirty seconds or thirty minutes when I became aware of him again. He was lying beside me, and he'd rolled me onto his shoulder, just like I had been when I'd woken. Except, we were both naked and sticky with sweat.

I moaned with pleasure and he lifted my head, leaning down to give me a kiss. My juices were all over his face, and I thrust my tongue into his mouth to taste more. For some reason, it was much more appealing tasting myself on his tongue than my fingers.

"Again?" I whispered.

"Yes, love. We'll do this again. But first, you need your sleep."

"I love you so much, Andy," I sighed.

"Love you too, Al. Forever and for always."