All Comments on 'Travel Nurse'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments (Page 2)
oldpoet451oldpoet451over 6 years ago
CHEATER!!!

I'm sorry but cheating is cheating. Despite the stereotype most guys I know want their wife all to themselves. Decent writing but only 2 stars. Boot the bitch!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Bummer.

Well written, but sad. Almost tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well that explains. ......

Why it's so difficult to fly while carrying a .357 magnum. That way you can't make snap decisions. AND SHOOT YOUR CUNT SUCKING CHEATING WIFE.

just sayin,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not for me

Cheating is cheating. 1 star. That's not a reconciliation or revenge story, just, not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Definitely nailed the erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

In a very minor way, having a cheating wife cheat with a woman rather then a man is not as bad but cheating is cheating!!! At the very least she should have TALKED TO HER HUSBAND before the action!!! Then they could have made a decision TOGETHER. At the end you made it SEEM the next assignment they would go together but cheating once sure would make it easier to cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
stupid

and he's still going to allow her to be a traveling nurse and only maybe traveling with her. stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Imagine how sad it would be if you'd be so mentally ill that you'd find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SUCKED

I mean this really SUCKED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

SHIT. THAT IS WHAT I HAD TO DO AFTER READING THE CROCK OF SHIT STORY. YOU ARE A FAG straw.

magmamanmagmamanover 5 years ago
Medical profession?

My own wife is a Doctor, so I understand about the constant shortage of Medical staff, this author nailed that part. The clinic she runs is a lot different than most, so she does in depth interviews of any new staff. She does want less inhibited staff, which can't always be done. Ethics are pounded into heads during training.

My wife tries to keep one nurse on staff to deal with the rare issues that crop up, since most of the clients are older. Then performance concerns with older people are lots more common, so things do happen. Now some would call that stuff a happy ending, to her it is a simple sample extraction, and she tries to keep one nurse on staff to deal with that, which really is maybe a couple of times a month. Most males can provide on their own of course. I found that out at my own Medicare physical, it seems I was one of those having difficulties back then.

I sure as hell don't now though, so it really IS about healing.

To my wife, this is normal and just healing. Over time, I got used to the way she is.

Plus we both get regular massages, so I know she has no inhibitions in that regard either, male or female therapist, although I am personally sort of homophobic. Sensual touch is actually nice, and harmless. Sexuality is just a part of being alive, and normal is what she has told me hundreds of times.

I think she is correct about that, it's silly restrictions of society that are often wrong.

The being apart for extended periods is another concern as we found out when my wife went back to school. Like they say, shit happens.

But those can be gotten past also, communication is the key. I liked this one, it hit close to home in some ways.

Well written, and a very much "could be true" tale.

Thanks,

MGM

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
so cliche

cheating is cheating no matter what the gender and excuses to cheat from the cheaters manual are all the same.

get a fucking divorce and do all the threesomes and moresomes that you want even keep the ex if you want but at least respect what a marriage is supposed to represent, the union of TWO people no matter what gender of the TWO united people not 3 or 4 or 10000.

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
The whole basic premise is flawed.

So she gets a lucrative package for working away from home for 6 months. Big deal. None of her additional accommodation, food or utilities expenses are accounted for. She could be living with the husband for NO additional cost and picking up relief nursing shifts with ease .... to 'maintain the certain level of living' that the family had been used to ... well just how was her standard of living in her remote town ? PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So regret opening this to read

Once he mentioned getting turned on by her description of lesbian sex I stopped reading as I had a fair idea of where the story was going to go. Gender is irrelevant - sex outside the marriage is infidelity.

I'm sure plenty of other cuckold types enjoyed your plotline but it isn't for me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nevet

I would never be married to anyone whose job involved frequent travel. Too much free time on both sides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really?

She says don't be childish; let's discuss this like adults when she's caught? Then he falls right into line. Just another cuck story in which he gets to cuck another husband. What a spine he has; what a wonderful marriage. It's still a profound betrayal involving a lack of respect and a destruction of trust. Where does the idea come from in these stories that married couples can't be separated for any length of time without committing adultery? Ah! I've got it! It's a weak, cliched plot device that allows stories to be written without creativity.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
What a waste of time

He should have done his Threesome and then told his whore wife to pack her shit. Yes, she would forfeit the bonus but that's just a little bit of the punishment she would be facing for her infidelity. I would have made that bitch clean every crack and crevice of the house every week. That would have given her something to keep her busy during her off time.

This was just another gross Wimpy Cuck story by an author that probably lives that lifestyle. Just with a Lesbo as the Bull. Still Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it's consolation

cheating is cheating. wife kept trying to minimize her role in it. that's a red flag.

she deflected, minimized, went of the offensive. she's not wife material at the end of the day. some people are just not husband/wife material.

our culture no longer promotes marriages, only supporting kids financially with a lean towards the woman. that's why you're seeing so much divorce/ mgtow.

a truly sorry wife would give the husband either a free pass or a threesome with people OTHER than the wife. Who wants a threesome with the wife that JUST cheated on you, with the woman that JUST seduced her? Raw deal. That's like the husband having an affair with a young secretary, and telling the wife, 'don't worry, i'll have her eat you out...then we'll be even steven'.

bad logic. yes, a man will take what he can get, but that was exploited. he's still hurt, the wife still thinks it wasn't that big a deal, and the seducer can continue thinking it's okay to seduce. overall this story insults men as an entire group, and minimizes the impacts of cheating. So every man and woman that's been cheated on, has this pity threesome in the story to remind them how shitty it feels to be played.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry didn't like this the first time, still don't.

Basically they have a one sided open marriage, if your wife is having a sexual loving relationship every night that is the worst kind of cheating .

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
good story but

Its a good story as in I thought it was well written but the story line is not what I like. Who agrees to take a job where 6 months you are in a different state than your husband? How long between assignments? Anyone who does that is putting themselves or greed before the marriage. And cheating is cheating. It may not be a man performing intercourse but there are still sexual acts in play as well as emotional. How would she feel if he took another man into the house while she is gone? She ok since it is gay sex and not with another woman?

Then a threesome? She is now OK sharing?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 4 years ago
A few weeks later...

Tracy had me in bed, got me hot and hard, then she broke it to me. Just like she'd intended all along, so I'd know it wasn't something serious. Remember Callie had to ask her husband before having a threesome with Tracy and me? Remember nobody explicitly told me what he said? Well, it seems that when George agreed to it, he had a condition, too, just like I'd had. The same condition, in fact. So he'd taken a couple of weekends to come up to Coeur d'Alene to fuck his wife... and mine. Some of the sex I'd listened to on the phone hadn't just been two hot women going at each other, it had been a threesome. Just like the one I’d had. Now what?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
It's still cheating

He let her off to easily, there is a price to be paided for breaking one's marriage vows, it may not have ended in divorce, but she would definitely feel some of the pain I felt because of her betrayal.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Shallow.

He is hurt by her cheating, but a good fuck and the chance to screw another married woman makes it all right. What awful crap!

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyabout 4 years ago
Great to Absurd

This story started out great and then went to the utmost absurd. The roommate isn’t going to have sex with the husband just to make amends. In their logic sex between two women is ok but sex with another man is cheating?

Makes you wonder if Callie’s husband ever came to town and did Tracy give him the same threesome treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have divorced her.Anyway ,why did they need all the money she was earning?.The kids were grown up and she had a stipend from the hospital she quit.She could have gotten a job near home even if it was less money.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Cheaters

Should not prosper. He should have divorced her cheating ass pronto.

Another cuck story in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
...

This is only possible if he doesn't care about his wife and doesn't have any feelings for her, so this threesome is just a good lead for him.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Just_Words summed this up perfectly.

Cheating is cheating, even if Callie and Tracy don't agree. There's no excuse for her betrayal and she and Pat clearly have very different ideas on what constitutes infidelity. That right there suggests they have deeper problems with their marriage than either expected. But lo and behold, everything's fine because she's open to a threesome with the slut she's been fucking behind his back! Hoorah, all is forgiven! What shallow garbage.

I also have to agree with the question NegativeNelly mentioned. If she's open to a threesome with Pat and Callie, what's to stop her from thinking it's fine and dandy to have another one with Callie's husband George? Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NFW!

What a crock of BS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmm

So callies husband is ok with her cheating cause its only with a woman, yet she sexs him?

Any normal guy would figure the wife was also doing a guy or 2

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
When the other shoe drops

I wonder what Part will say when George wants a threesome with Callie and Tracy.

Will he be ok with things then?

Regardless of the sex of the person she was doing it with, cheating is cheating. The fact that she couldn't tell him about it should have been a dead giveaway for her. The fact that it went on for months just make it so much worse.

I'm sorry, but him "getting over it" after one round of sex seems so stupid to me. It's just unrealistic. Then to go for the threesome without asking if there were stipulations to come later is just straight idiotic.

Last but not least are the financials involved. He said they were fine financially on his pay. Then they go into how much they were making through this contract, $7000 bonus and $500/ month for rent, not to mention $48.50 an hour with a guaranteed 8 hours overtime. Just salary alone they were making over $10,000 per month. Now they were paying $950 for a 1 bedroom between them which left extra on their rental allowance. There is no way they couldn't have afforded a 2 bedroom place with ease. I guess the whole story is beyond belief for me, even the rent in butt crack Idaho. Oh well, I guess it's just a story.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Disappointing

Not my cup of tea, just way to many holes in this story to even remotely being entertaining ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did not work...

This did not ring true at all. You laid no ground work for forgiveness. Give the man some sex and whoopie all is great. You say that "society" treats homosexual sex differently, yet you did the same. Cheating is cheating, and there are always consequences.

I have no issue with forgiveness, divorce or revenge, just poorly written stories. I definitely have an issue with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not my cup of tea

All those nights that she ignored and betrayed him, then he just rolls over and ducks her. Then her girlfriend. What a wimp.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

sorry but she cheated and betrayed him. i stopped reading once he asked for the threesome because i dont think she deserves to have her cake and eat it too.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. Both are trashy people, and deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Skip the buildup and go straight to the divorce, it is coming anyway.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Anonymous3 months ago

Skip the buildup and go straight to the divorce, it is coming anyway. YES I agree!!!

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

So callies husband is ok with her cheating cause its only with a woman, yet she sexs him?

Any normal guy would figure the wife was also doing a guy or 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pile of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of left no matter what. I would NOT of listened to her BS explanation. She wanted to fool around, so now she could without having to worry about getting caught or feeling guilty. Starting the divorce process would be the first thing on my list of things to do when I got back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Pile of crap" - agreed

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Pile

Pile of crap gets a third vote.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

"I'll have you served here in you little love nest. Goodbye."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyabout 2 years ago

Reread this again. The first page is the best part of the story. It falls off after that. Now I just read the first page and wonder what if and move on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cucked....by a woman. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This had to be written by a woman or a dickless cuck. Ha Ha Ha the cunt in the story sure didn't take long being away from hubby to be face deep in pussy. No man would trust that skank again.

1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So stupid! He caught her cheating but because it was a woman, she was LONELY, and he gets some too it is all fine. Ridiculous 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1star for the cuck husband and whoring wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Patrick! Please! You're being childish!" she said. "For God's sake let's talk about this like reasonable adults."

IRL, if the cunt's marriage wasn't roadkill before, that kind of dishonest condescending comment would ensure that it was. Lesbian adultery...how "sophisticated" and "adult".

From that comment on, the dickward husband becomes the usual weak, needy, low-T, cuckish LW husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, nope. She's a slut and he's an idiot. Cheating is cheating no matter the gender and no excuses or pity fucks make it better. Does she fuck Callie's husband when he comes by too?

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

While a fun story, it’s still what I call a “self-medication” story. Similar to BigGuy33’s “A Different Solution,” the wife has an emotional and sexual issue. Instead of working through it with her life partner, her husband, she determines her own “cure,” knowing the cure will devastate her husband if he were to find out. Selfishness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another dumb fuck that thinks with his dick Wife's not sorry, not remorseful. Just another entitled selfish cunt. Diffidently not a suitable relationship partner and certainly not trust worthy or loyal.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieover 1 year ago

What happens when Callie’s husband comes over for a week?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Gender doesn't matter. Still cheating. So for several weeks she has been screwing around like crazy because she was lonely. The husband is a moron. All solved with a three way? And the very end is dumb. What happens next six month stint? Next time it will probably be a guy. Wonder how he will feel then. Clearly won't bother the wife now regardless of her rationale that it isn't the same with a woman. Again. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly conceived story with many holes. Went downhill after first page. She showed no real remorse. Not sure how a RAAC was possible with the stupid "only one bed", $950 rent (wow shocking!),the loss of a $7000 bonus over the loss of her marriage, the opportunistic vamp in Callie (yeah right she is a trusted friend and confidant, no she is a marital predator trying to forcefully open a marriage), where is the remorse that caused them to screw every day for several weeks. I doubt she would have done that if the husband had traveled with her. Then they finish the next several months letting hubby hear. Oh how sweet. Meanwhile he gets a threesome for one night. The construction of the six month hiatus was lame. The penalties weak sauce. The housing situation would NEVER happen if there was an agency involved. At least a sofa bed. Heck buy a mattress and put it downstairs. So many holes and things that beggar disbelief. The husband's simple acceptance early is a sign that the author was more interested in getting tonight threesome. The gender argument is lame. His argument of being next to another guy seems lame. Could have been written so much freaking better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next step swinging, then an open marriage finally an affair followed by an acrimonious divorce. No matter where it starts shit runs downhill. Where does Callie's hubby fit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The skanky cunt is still a lying cheating slut. Does the idiot husband really think the skank isn’t fucking her girlfriends husband? One star for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely disgusting!!! That’s no man…but a cuck who gets led around by his dick!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder how long it will take for him to work out the reason Callie's husband is ok with what his wife is doing is probably because he is also getting threesomes.

He only found out what his wife was doing because he surprised them and caught them out.

She hasn't said about threesomes with Callie's husband because he hasn't caught them out on that.

I think he needs to worry what else she might be doing that he don't know about, they could be doing Gang bangs or group sex for all he knows

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lime that your writings are a bit different, so maybe w risk comes occasional failures. So like one other, No Bad Grade, no grade at all. I could barely skim it fast enough to get to the end. In fact, "skim" is an overstatement. It started ok but got to gratuitous sex fast and stayed there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's set up now for the next trip when she meets the guy, and it becomes just sex... a cheat is a cheat is a cheat.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible story concept. Itnis all forgiven with a threesome. And yeah they can't afford a sleeper sofa or a second bed? And they are considering another six month nursing stint? Wtf? Would have been better if he found out, forgot the threesome, started dating himself, then served her with divorce papers when she got back. Her reasoning was awful. And she was too cowardly to tell him that she had been fucking her bisexual roommate for a couple of months, and went back to it another two months. Screw that. This husband is a cuck. And I don't usually like tossing that word around.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

If Callie's husband is aware and approves of their 'relationship', has there been threesomes there before he showed up unannounced? But since he seemed to like being pegged, maybe a foursome is in order.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What a load of shit, cheating wife, and yes she IS a cheating wife, and wimp Cuck led around by his cock. What an empty low self esteemed idiot he is. A real shallow dipstick. The wife is a cunt.

Rates 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hated it too. Pretty big stinker.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Needs a follow-up where they have a foursome and he can full till his fantasy\ies. Not a bad tale after all.

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Load

Load of crap.The comment about the cost of the flat is rubbish given the housing allowance she was getting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was written in 2006, a time when traveling nurses were being paid $100 an hour in Virginia. My best friend's wife was a traveling nurse 120 miles from our home in eastern Virginia. She was offered jobs in every state of the union. She didn't need to travel to Idaho or WV

But back to the story, the very second that your wife gets to first base with another make or female, the marriage is over

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Trailer park white trash. Another cuckold story from a cuck wimpy writer

usaretusaret7 months ago

Untenable, but every males dream.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Interesting

I guess one can rationalized anything. What if the wife had picked up a man to comfort her instead of another woman. Cheating is cheating no matter what the sex is. Unless the couple already has some type of arrangement. Of course, 25 years of marriage is nothing to sneeze at. It would be hard to trust his wife again. What the husband could have done is to high-tail back home without confronting the wife and pick him up a girlfriend to keep him company until the wife came home.

Boyd

Comment from 17 years ago. 4

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was terrible. It is blatant cheating. She had no remorse voila threesome mff. And then he let's her continue. What she cannot go anfew weeks without cheating? And seriously thr one bed thing? Just dumb. Author is better than this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, when is our boy Pat going to realize that Callie's husband allowed her threesome with a condition: that he also get threesomes with Callie and Tracy? In other words, Tracy was also fucking Callie's husband?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Disappointing. "Here, hubby, have some sex and forget that I've been cheating on you for months while you've been lonely at home," is what it basically comes down to.

Why do so many of these stories always seem to buy the husband's forgiveness with some mediocre sex?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I get that it was just a stroke piece, but the author was disingenuous by hiding that fact in order to get more views. Of course, it back fired on him with the poor scoring

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm cuck seems ok with the cheating. How does he know they dont also do guys?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19555 months ago

The threesome was so easy to arrange, I have to believe that they have done it before at least with Callies husband if not other cocks. Tracy's husband doesn't know it but he is a wimp cuck.

TipsyTodTipsyTod4 months ago

One question that seemed to be ignored, perhaps deliberately...

Since Tracy's husband got to experience his threesome, did Callie's as well?

And how did Tracy's husband feel about that? He mentioned adolescent fantasies... But was admittedly still unresolved.

Questions therein abound!!

Will we have those questions addressed in future segments?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Tip off

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Basically a wife having an affair with a woman isn’t enough to make her resident of the curb, because it’s not actually cheating. Go figure.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Yeah I get social aspects are different when it's 2 women together but I personally wouldn't have been ok with it for a few reasons 1 cheating is cheating rather it's with another man or another woman makes no difference 2 the lack of respect and trust she showed her husband before he caught her in the act 3 and is a huge red flag that can't be ignored even if the other things I said wasn't a factor she said that Callie husband is fine with it cause it's another woman and not a threat to his marriage but he agrees to a threesome with another man what did they promise him in return for his permission I can bet his on threesome with them and again it was too easy for her alone to agree which only means that it wasn't the first threesome they have had since starting there affair that alone is enough to end the marriage adding everything else not only is it enough to end the marriage it's enough to humiliate both women have her served when she is working in front of her Co workers and bosses also at the same time have her girlfriend served for allianation of affection which by the way you can sue for still in Idaho if that's really where she was either way the marriage should have been over with instead he became not only a willing cuck bitch but he became a gay cuck bitch

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

As I have said as well as everyone else too many holes that even a blind man can see only other possible thing is that Callie isn't really married but doesn't change the fact of the issues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
What a CROCK!

So much BS, it's easy to see the writer is a cuck because only a cuck would write this type of BS.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Retarded story. Uggh. Just divorce and move on. Adultery is adultery. And they ckukd have bought another mattress or an airbed for the room. Just mind numbingly distasteful. Uou know damn well she continued humping Callie regularly the last 2 months of their time in Idaho. And somehow a FFM threesome fixes all of that. Balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Know what BS is?? this whole story is a good example....1 star..

LadyLoreLadyLore2 days ago

So he finds his wife cheating on him and he forgives her cause she was cheating with another woman and ask for a threesome to make up for it and the other woman's husband agrees to let his wife have a threesome with another man involved just like that yeah that means them 2 had already fucked the woman's husband so she also cheated on her husband with another man he still forgives her and then allows himself to be fucked up the ass 1 thing is clear he wasn't straight he's at very least bisexual a straight man won't let anyone fuck them in the ass for no reason I'm going to try and not let my husband read this story he wouldn't have nothing nice to say about the husband and wife in this story either way Rather it's with another woman or man makes no difference cheating is cheating and the marriage should have been over right then she didn't have permission to fuck someone else even if it was another woman so it's cheating in anyone's eyes in my husband's eyes even with permission or the husband being involved it's still cheating cause you had sexual relations with someone other than your spouse and technically he is correct for that's the way it used to be my husband is just old school on that situation so much so he thinks if you are caught cheating you and your lover or lovers deserve to die he feels that way about all cheaters no matter what the husband can cheat on his wife and my husband says he deserves to die as well as the slut he was with or if it's the wife it's the same thing just says and the ass of a wanna be man deserve to die and he gets upset when he sees all these stories posted in the loving wife category about the wife cheating I don't think it's what the story is about unless the husband gives permission and enjoys his wife having sex with another man I think it's more that it's posted in the loving wife category when it's not about a loving wife, as a woman and wife myself I can tell you if the wife wanted to remain faithful to her husband she could and would so the wife in these stories that cheat on her husband didn't wanna remain faithful she wanted to fuck someone else now if she was drugged then that's not cheating that's more rape and my husband doesn't think being drugged is cheating and it's not

LadyLoreLadyLore2 days ago

1 other thing a 1 bedroom flat don't cost 950 a month in Idaho if it doesn't cost that much a month nowadays and damn sure didn't cost that much in 2006 anyone with common sense would have known that and you stated in the story that she was getting a housing allowance to pay for to have a place to live while there and instead she moves in with someone else and plays wife sometimes and husband others to the other person she went that far away for work known her husband couldn't make she had every intention on cheating on him she knew she was going to fuck someone else probably thought more then 1 someone before she even left she thought she wouldn't get caught going that far away if the husband would have barged in when he found out that his wife was cheating on him he probably would have found another man there as well probably callies husband if not some other man either a traveling nurse could have gotten a job for the same amount per hour right there at her local hospital so again common sense says she chose Idaho with the intent to cheat on her husband she didn't want to remain faithful she never had any intention of remaining faithful

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous