Travelers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on I noticed Jeremy watching us, me, in rapt attention and then he said, "I told you she would be a great cunt licker, how could little Suze Succubus not be?"

I felt used and degraded when he said that to Lucinda, but said nothing.

....

The next morning they were both asleep when I got up to make breakfast, but half way through its preparation I heard the unmistakable sounds of love making in the next room.

After breakfast Jeremy outlined how easy it would be for two girls and a guy to get rides hitchhiking and he made plans for our departure the next morning for Norway. He did not even want me to visit Martin to tell him that we were back together again and I was leaving with him.

While Lucinda was in the shower I had to ask Jeremy one question that had been nagging at me since it happened. When I asked Jeremy why he had taken all of our money as well as my passport in Amsterdam he told me that he was told by Martin that I was being very well paid for my act at the sex theatre in Amsterdam but that taking the passport had been a simple mistake. Then he made a mistake. He told me that he had returned the next day to give me my passport, but we had already left the hotel. I remembered that we stayed at the hotel an extra day while we waited for Jeremy to return and I asked him, "You returned to the hotel the very next day, are you sure it was the very next day?"

"Of course I am sure, that was the day we were scheduled to depart and I came damn early in the morning too, but you two must have left at eight or nine because when I got there they told me you had already checked out." He said with some vehemence.

Now I knew he was lying because we had delayed our departure by one day and he did not know that. That little bit of knowledge that I had and he didn't not only let me know that he was lying about 'inadvertently' taking my passport, but that he was probably lying about why he took all the money as well.

When Lucinda came out of the shower I had my shower and while I was in the shower I reached a decision with some clarity. I knew that Jeremy was a lying and I knew that if I went with him and Lucinda to Norway it would be a mistake. And finally, I reluctantly had to admit to myself that there was no way our marriage could be saved. I wanted to believe it wasn't true, but I knew it was.

When I came out of the shower I told Jeremy and Lucinda that I had decided not to go with them to Norway. I told them that I wished them both well, but I felt a duty to stand by Martin since I was the only person he knew in Stockholm now that Gisela was sailing to Finland. I asked Jeremy to walk me to the bus station because I did not have a phone to call a taxi. On the way to the bus station I told Jeremy that I would appreciate it if he and Lucinda were gone when I came back from the hospital.

Jeremy's response was, "You know you are a real selfish bitch, but if that's what you want we will be gone when you get back."

That was the last thing he ever said to me as he turned and walked away leaving me at the bus stop.

I paid the fare for the bus from my change purse and as the bus pulled away I immediately realized that I had left my wallet on the dresser with the $500 dollars worth of Kronor notes in it.

12