Traveling Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
606 Followers

She stood up, kissed me, letting me taste the remnants of the load. She broke the kiss and said, "You're an amazing man. I'm so glad I lost my anal virginity to you and that my son did too." She kissed me again.

We shut the water off, dried each other and I helped her back into her dress.

"When do you head back to London," I asked.

"Sunday, and you? When do you head out?"

"I leave on Saturday, would you like to come back and play again before you fly back to London?"

She really didn't have to answer, her nipples were hard as rocks again, but she did answer, "I'll be here first thing in the morning. My arsehole husband has two rounds of golf planned and Tommy's going to take his sister to the amusement park."

She did come back the next day. All in all, I fucked her twelve times in three days and came down her throat three other times. I also fucked Tommy's tight ass once more as well. It was a great trip to Vegas.

We've kept in touch. She left the asshole she married and has wild sex on a regular basis. Tommy learned that pussy and ass are both very good and now has a steady girl that fucks him with a strap on.

Can't wait for my next trip...

jjdtx
jjdtx
606 Followers
12