Travels of the Mind Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did it look like, the sight of Harris' so firm penis in her bottom? She could only imagine. It was all behind her and there was no mirror. Harris would be seeing it all, the shaft appearing and disappearing into her rectum; his hand firm upon her hips and the warm slippery goose fat dripping.

"I am, I don't... but I am. I'm going to come again, I shouldn't - not like this! Not like..."

Helpless her body went into orgasm once more. Her head shaking from side to side as the steady thrusts slid on and on, never ending or beginning, like a continuous loop of film, never ending or beginning on an ever-spinning reel. Had it been Benjamin he would have come long before, but not Harris.

She tried to raise herself upon her arms, to push back against him; indeed., to try and impale herself the more. And then finally she felt the motion become a little faster, was his conclusion approaching? A clap of distant thunder outside and she felt it. Not the goose fat but seemingly just as hot and deep within her. Harris' spend. And, to complete the act, Harris dipped his hand deep in the fat and brought it up hot and so slippery right upon her clitoris. An explosion of pleasure, another orgasm, hot on the previous, shudderingly strong and she was whirled away, eyes tight shut, away from the approaching storm and back to her office.

That night she awoke and sat up in bed, the sweat pouring down her naked body, outside a storm was raging, but from the sound of the thunder not close. Beside her, Benjamin was deep in slumber not hearing the rain upon the window panes. In her mind she had been reliving being in the rowing boat and upon the island. Was that a dream; was what she had experienced sitting at her desk in the office a dream? But why then that wooden spoon upon her desk -- just so right for stirring a pot? Not a new spoon but one darkened by long use, worn smooth and shiny from countless stirrings of a pot. It had not been there before.

Her hand dropped down between her thighs, and she found herself as wet as she had ever been. A more than wet dream. A flash of lightning but the thunder far off, and there was Benjamin's naked body and his penis standing erect. A sudden still photograph from the brief flash. What was he dreaming? What was he doing in the depths of his subconscious to cause that, what images were unwinding in his mind? She leant forward and took it into her mouth as she had done with Harris in the rowing boat. Had done? Had she really?

A little later, beside Benjamin, upon the bed, she licked her lips as she settled down to sleep. The rain drumming upon the windowpanes, rhythmical and soothing.

Benjamin did not wake and there was no evidence of it in the morning, no obvious residue, but he could just about remember having a wet dream.

12