Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a beautiful dance and the music was wonderful. It was a surprise to hear that kind of music in a gentlemen's club though." Marie said with a smile.

"I know. That's why I dance to it. It adds a bit of spice to what can become a routine job."

Kimberly looked from me to Marie and we began to exchange small talk, the usual pleasantries. After a bit, I brought up getting Marie a dance and Marie protested that it was me that was supposed to get the dance. After a bit of good natured arguing, with Kimberly piping in here and there, it was agreed that we would both take a dance, but that Marie would go first.

With all of that settled, Kimberly rose and took Marie's hand, leading her towards the private rooms. I grabbed the money off of the table and Marie's and my drinks and followed them a few steps behind. They both looked back to make sure I was following and I didn't bother to hide the fact that I was admiring the view of the two beautiful women walking in front of me.

We went into the private room and Kimberly seated us opposite each other. At my insistence she gave Marie her dance first. When the music started up, she began to languidly move in Marie's lap, rubbing her body tight against Marie's own soft firm curves as her hands slid freely over Marie. Slowly Marie got the idea and began to run her hands in return over Kimberly, giving me quite a show as the dancer slowly, in time to the music, began to peel away what few articles of clothing she wore.

It was obvious from watching that both of them were highly enjoying themselves, and when the third song ended, Kimberly looked around and held one hand up to me, mouthing "One more song", soundlessly to me. I laughed and nodded, drinking as I went back to enjoying the show, knowing that my own enjoyment of the show being performed before me was obvious from the bulge in my pants. I continued to watch the two beautiful women across from me enjoying the feel of each others bodies, their hands, lips and breasts sliding wantonly against the other.

The music went down in the club and Kimberly turned to Marie, whispering something in her ear. Marie smiled and nodded, replying with a whisper in the dancer's ear. Kimberly glanced around quickly and slid her hands into Marie's hair at her neck and kissed her. Even from where I was sitting I could see that it was no peck on the lips and I chuckled wondering if I would get the same treatment after my dances.

Breaking the kiss, Kimberly lightly wiped Marie's lips and turned, straightening up as slow and graceful as ever, to face me. She let her eyes slide down to the bulge in my pants and smiled. "Ready for your dance I see, Handsome." As she started to walk over to me, Marie reached up and rubbed her soft ass lightly. Kimberly looked over her shoulder and laughed saying, "soon" before turning back and walking over to me. I drank in the sight of her full breasts swaying with each step of her long lean legs.

The music started up before she reached me and she smiled wide, dropping to her hands and knees and crawling towards me with a slow, stalking pace. Her full breasts swung slightly with each movement of her body as she drew closer and closer to me. I complied as she nudged my thighs apart with her shoulders, her head sliding up the inside of one leg. Her even white teeth nipped at my thigh through my pants as she made her way upwards at a teasingly slow pace. Her hands slid over my hard shaft barely restrained by my pants and I thought she smiled a bit, rising up to nip at my earlobe. "Nice equipment there, Handsome. I hope you know how to use it. Marie is very ready for it now." She laughed quietly in my ear and began to move in my lap to the music.

I let my hands slide over her as willingly as Marie had as the beautiful brunette held her upper body still, allowing her hips and thighs to move against the cloth covered bulge of my cock, moving in circles, then sliding along it at a slow pace, drawing a soft moan from me. I slid my hands up to cup her breasts, the touch confirming what I had suspected, that these were one hundred percent natural. My fingers fluttered feather light over the full mounds, teasing her hard nipples.

All too soon in my unbiased opinion as I had lost all track of time with the luscious Kimberly in my lap, the songs for my dance were over and she slid slowly from her seat on my now painfully throbbing cock and stood up, flipping her hair over her back and walked over to where Marie was sitting. She gathered up her clothes and dressed quickly. She walked back over to me and leaned down, giving me a warm, lingering kiss on my lips, but nothing near what Marie had gotten and again I was curious what had been whispered between the two of them.

She stood back up and smiled. "Thank y'all for a fun time. The dances are supposed to be fifty for each of you, but tonight it's just a flat fifty."

Marie reached for her jacket and I waved her off. "I've got it." I turned to Kimberly. "Fifty each it is." I pulled out my wallet and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. She protested that she was only going to charge fifty and I laughed. "Ok, fifty it is, and a fifty dollar tip and no argument."

She laughed and took the bill with a shake of her head and, as Marie and I stood up, she snagged one of each of our arms in hers and we walked out towards the main floor. I drew a laugh out of them as I commented on how much I enjoyed being able to follow them into the room.

Kimberly pulled up on my arm and looked at my watch and groaned. "My shift was over twenty minutes ago. I'm going to be drag-assin tomorrow morning at my 7:30 class."

Marie nodded. "I understand that, Kim. Go on and go home if your shift is over." She grinned at me; a bit hungrily it seemed to me. "Tre and I are about to leave ourselves aren't we Tre?" I didn't get a chance to answer as she tilted my head down to kiss her, our lips moving tightly together. Kimberly laughed and headed on towards the back of the club as Marie looped an arm in mine and mumbled "come on, it is time to go back to my place," against my lips with a smile that I quickly returned.

I finished my drink and walked with Marie out of the club and over to where I had parked my car. I glanced around for the motorcycle rider from earlier but didn't see him. As I went to open the door for Marie to get into the car, she leaned back against the car and pulled me down against her, kissing me again with a deep hunger. I pressed her tight against the car and my hands slid up to cup her breasts, my tongue spearing between her lips. She reached down and unzipped my pants, sliding her hand inside and stroking my hard cock, mumbling, "get me back home before I fuck you right here Tre," against my lips. I stepped back and started to zip up my pants and Marie just shook her head. "That is mine when you get in the car. You might as well leave it." With a chuckle I left it and opened the door and closed it behind her, walking calmly around the back of the car and got in.

The Viper cranked up with a throaty rumble and, before I had even turned the car around to head back to Marie's house, she had leaned over and pulled my cock out of my pants. As I slid the car into traffic and pointed it towards her place, she slid my throbbing member between her lips and began to give it an energetic sucking. I moaned and tried desperately not to speed as I felt her lips tighten around my thick shaft and slide up and down it slowly, her hand wrapping around its hardness and begin to stroke it as well. Her tongue swirled around the swollen head with a teasing hot flutter.

As fast as I could I got the car headed up the entrance ramp onto the interstate and sped up, trying to hurry and get back to Marie's so I could enjoy myself properly without worrying about having a crash. Marie, for her part, seemed unconcerned about crashing as her mouth moved up and down on my hard shaft, sucking and moaning on the throbbing member caught tight between her lips as her hand began to move faster up and down as it worked back and forth on my hardness. Her head moved faster up and down, her lips wrapped tight around my hard cock, occasionally pausing for a moment to swirl her tongue around the sensitive head, drawing a low moan of pleasure from me before she plunged my cock back deep into her mouth.

For the entire trip from Memphis to Horn Lake, she teased me, drawing me close to cumming and stopping, looking up at me with a devilish grin. As we neared the Horn Lake exit, she gave a low, lingering moan and sucked hard on my cock, her cheeks hollowing as her lips wrapped tight around my throbbing, pulsing shaft. With a low moan, my whole body jerked, a hot jet of cum spraying from my jerking cock into her eager mouth. She moaned again as it hit her tongue, her lips clamping down just behind the head of my cock, swallowing furiously as spurt after spurt of my cum shot into her mouth. The vibrations of her moan on my cock nearly caused me to lose control of the car as they seemed to shoot right to the super-sensitive head of my captured shaft. Looking down at her at the stop sign at the end of the ramp all I could do was moan again and shake my head. "Damn, Marie, I almost drove off the road back there. Couldn't the grand finale have waited for your place?"

Marie smiled around my cock and slowly slipped it from her mouth, having not spilled a drop of my cum from between her lips. "It probably could have, but I couldn't." Her stress on 'I' was obvious. She sat up and smiled at me. "I wanted to get that out of the way before we got to my apartment because as soon as we get there, I am going to fuck your brains out, Tre." I laughed and she punched me in the arm. "You think I'm kidding? As soon as we get in the apartment I am going to fuck you. With the lights on and the blinds open and whoever wants to watch can watch, I don't care. I might even break out the video camera" She winked at me. "I am horny, hear me roar"

I pulled the car out into traffic and accelerated as I laughed at that. I looked at her sidelong in the lights of the main strip of Horn Lake. "So is this going to end up on your Quantum site?" At her look of surprise I smiled and continued, "A friend saw it and sent it to me saying you said you were a girl from Horn Lake and wondering if you needed 'guest photographers'. I recognized you and your apartment and have been enjoying the updates every month." I laughed at the almost blush on her face. "Who ever thought I would be going out with a porn star? Even an amateur one."

She laughed at that, the blush fading and hit me in the arm again, quite a bit harder this time. "Hey now! My videos are VERY well done and not all that amateur looking. I figured out how to do them so they look very good." I had to agree with her there. Her videos were very well done for some done by herself. "If you don't want to be in a video, Tre, I don't have to set it up. What made you think I might put you on the site anyway?"

I maneuvered around a turning car and shrugged. "I hadn't seen an update yet this month. So I just thought that I might get to be lucky enough to be your video subject." I concentrated for a moment, casting a slight illusion spell and nudged her with my chin, grinning as she looked up and started to pull away in surprise. "Besides, you can choose from any number of faces to be with and they will all be me. I can even arrange the spell so you can see past it, but the camera and outside world can't." I altered the spell so she could see the real me and she leaned back against my arm as we pulled into her apartment complex.

I swung the viper into a parking spot and she leaned up and kissed me again as I turned off the motor. As I tried to deepen the kiss right there in the car she murmured against my lips, "Put yourself away and let's hurry up and get inside. We are about to disturb the neighbors tonight." I put my rapidly swelling cock away and we got out of the car. She got her keys back from me and unlocked the door and we went inside, closing and locking it behind us.

"Grab yourself a beer, Tre. I have to get everything set up." Marie kissed me soundly before turning and, hanging up her coat and heading into another room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer, tossing the top in the trash and walking around the living room of the apartment slowly as I drank. I walked around and looked into the room she had walked into, leaning against the doorframe.

Looking around at the array of cameras she was checking I was surprised. "Wow, Marie, I have seen documentaries made with fewer cameras than this." I counted again and came up with fourteen small digital cameras mounted in various positions in the room. Some were mounted low, some high. I looked closer at the one nearest me and saw a small transmitter attached to it.

Marie smiled at me and walked over to a small desk and opened a laptop computer surrounded by receiver boxes and an external hard drive. "All of the cameras and the microphone transmit here. The video and audio is saved on external hard drive through the laptop from all of the camera angles at once. Then when I am ready to edit, I just take the hard drive out to my main computer and use an editing program that lets Me watch all of the streams at once and piece them together into one smooth video with just a couple of keystrokes." She looked at me with an impish grin. "I can make a complete video in a day or two, from the action," she winked at me, "to the editing to saving and uploading to the site."

She punched a couple of keys on the laptop's keyboard and then laid the cover down, walking over to me. I reached around the corner and put my beer down on a stand out of the way and stepped to meet her. She smiled and reached up to undo the hook behind her neck, letting the top fall free and to the floor. She put one hand out to stop me as she dropped to her knees.

Looking up at me as she reached out to rub my cock through my pants she grinned. "See, I told you this was going to be open for anybody to watch." I looked over and sure enough, the blinds were wide open and with the lights on in the room, that gave anyone who happened to be walking by a perfect chance to watch the show. She unzipped my pants and pulled my cock free, leaning forward to run her tongue along it before sliding it fully into her hot mouth. I moaned as I felt the heat surround my thickening shaft. Marie tugged at my belt, getting it loose and then at my pants, letting them drop to my feet. I stepped out of my boots and pants as she began to guide me towards the bed. She pulled my socks off one at a time while I pulled my shirt off over my head quickly.

She turned me around and got me to sit down on the bed, her mouth sliding from my stiff cock with a slow flick of her tongue around the purple head. Once I had sat down again, she quickly moved between my thighs and wrapped her lips back around my cock with a hungry moan. I arched my hips up to meet her mouth as I slid one hand into her hair, gripping it gently as her head bobbed up and down on my hardness. I leaned around her head to slip one hand between my thighs and tease her nipples with light caresses and firm pinches. She pulled her lips from my cock and looked up at me as she spoke, her lips barely moving, "The close-up camera is under the bed. It's wrapped in the same fabric as the sheets and cover to hide it from the other cameras. I use it for the oral situations." her lips curving into a grin as she slipped them back around my throbbing shaft, one hand sliding up and down it slowly.

She set a small bundle wrapped in cloth on the bed beside me and went back to sucking my cock vigorously, her head bobbing up and down faster than before. I grabbed the camera and slowly raised it to set it on my leg, turning it so it would catch all the action as her wonderful lips sucked in all of my stiff thickness. I moaned and almost didn't realize as my hips began to move upward to meet her mouth as she sucked down on me. After too short of a time, I set the camera down and, with the hand holding her hair, pulled her lips from my cock. "Now it's my turn to taste you. I've been teased all night. Get up and let me get that skirt off."

Marie laughed that laugh of hers and leaned over to place a last lingering kiss on the tip of my cock before standing up ever so slowly. I leaned forward as her breasts began to pass my face and nipped at one hard nipple, allowing my teeth to graze it lightly as she stood. When she was standing before me, I leaned forward and kissed and licked my way slowly across her belly. My lips traveled slowly along the smooth flat plane as my hands slid around behind her to cup and squeeze her firm ass through the skirt. In no time I had hooked my fingertips in the top of the spandex skirt and pulled it down off of her ass, past her thighs to pool around her ankles in one smooth motion.

She stepped out of her shoes and the dress as she did so, and I grinned and gripped her ass, pulling her tight to me as I spun her around to land on her back on the bed. I smiled down at her sprawled out on the bed and leaned down, nibbling around her navel slowly before working downward. I felt her tense as my lips and tongue traveled her smooth soft skin and smiled to myself. My lips moved down in a steady progression, one hand sliding over to the camera and moving it between her thighs to catch all of the action as my head reached the joining of her thighs and nibbled slowly across one hip and down her silken inner thigh, drawing a moan as I bypassed her obviously wet pussy.

I nibbled along her thigh slowly, moving downward until I reached her knee, stopping to flick my tongue against the warm sensitive skin there before moving to the other leg and beginning to caress and lick my way back downward ever so slowly. I glanced up and saw her head back on the bed, her hands up cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples, pinching and pulling them as I took my time sampling the taste of her soft skin. I paused as my lips reached the very top of her thigh, looking up at her with a grin, watching her reaction as, unseen to her; I set the camera up out of my way but in good position to catch every moment. I leaned my head down and flicked my tongue around the outer entrance to her obviously drenched tunnel, watching her hips buck as my tongue slipped into her but fleetingly. I began to nibble up and down her swollen lips, tongue snaking out to tease her and myself with slight tastes of her wetness.

Slowly I started to drag my tongue up and down her wet slit, the tip of my tongue flitting up and down between the glistening petals of her sex as I moved from the back of her wet pussy up to the front. Her moans became deeper and her breathing faster paced as I teased her with my tongue. I slowly dragged my tongue around her clit, stroking along the hooded nub before flicking the tip of my tongue around the pink tip peeking from its fleshy hood. I flicked my tongue around her clit as I brought up my other hand, keeping it out of the way of the camera and traced up and down her wet pussy with first one fingertip, then two.

I closed my lips around her clit, sucking softly as my fingers slipped into her wet pussy, wiggling back and forth as they delved deeper into her wetness, the tips caressing her inner walls with each inch they moved into her. I lashed her clit with my tongue as my fingers began to move slowly in and out of her tightness, wiggling back and forth with each motion, stroking the walls of her pussy as she moaned and writhed on the bed to my attentions. Within minutes she was moaning and cumming loudly, her pussy tightening around my wiggling fingers as my tongue continued to lash her hooded nub lightly.

Under my tongue and fingers continued ministrations, she quickly rose over the top again and once more. My fingers slowed within her clenching tunnel as my lips relaxed their tight grip on her hooded nub. I gave one final lick to her clit, drawing a soft whimper from her as she just seemed to collapse on the bed. Slowly I pulled my fingers from her slick tunnel and licked them clean, looking down at her as I raised up to half kneel, half prop against the foot of the bed.