Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

Telemon was waiting, still dressed in the suit he wore earlier. We sat down and, when I started to talk about my reason for coming to New York, he raised a hand. "Not here, Tre. We will speak of this tomorrow at the Chapter house. Tonight is not for business."

I nodded "Of course, Cons... I mean, Telemon."

The waiter came up and we ordered our dinner. Arianna waited until he was out of hearing before speaking. "Telemon, I read most of the story about how you came to go from human to spirit. That is amazing. So the ritual Diotimus came up with was correct, he just didn't use enough power."

Telemon nodded, smiling. "So Hecate told me. She said his attempt failed because he was not strong enough. I never thought I was stronger than my old Master. But with the focuses I believe I was. They allowed me to complete the ritual 'safely' instead of being torn apart by it, or whatever other ill effect they would have had on my body."

He broke off as our food arrived. We started eating and he continued. For a spirit he had a healthy appetite. "I sometimes wish that my library and laboratory would not have been destroyed, but I understand why Hecate did it." When Arianna asked him what he remembered of the ritual he smiled. "I remember few of the details of the ritual itself, as the book shows. Hecate removed the memories from my mind to prevent me writing it down and teaching it to others. She said anyone who wants to know will have to prove their worth by doing the research almost from scratch, the same as I did."

I looked up from my meal. "What was it like, Telemon? Being in the presence of a goddess?"

"It was amazing," Telemon said. "Never before or since have I felt such raw power from a being. I have dealt with some powerful entities in the last two millennia but still none compare to Hecate on that day." He laughed quietly. "Of course I have made it a point to avoid any more deities if at all possible since then as well."

The rest of the meal passed with just small talk and, as we finished, Telemon rose. "I will see you both tomorrow morning at the Chapter house at nine." I shook his hand and Arianna hugged him again and we headed outside. Alan was waiting with the car and took us back to the hotel.

I called Akiro from the car to see how things were there. He gave me his typically stoic report. He said that all was looking good at the Villa and no vampire attacks had been made. He said that he sent Bobby and Dreux to investigate the information Robert and Kimiko brought and that it had been proven to be correct. He said that He and Keio were getting to know their nephew and getting reacquainted with their long lost sister, but that it would take time. I told him that I would call tomorrow and hung up the phone.

Alan pulled up to the hotel and Arianna and I got out of the car. She pressed herself against my side and, with our arms snugly around each other, we walked inside. We stepped into the elevator when it arrived and she spun around to kiss me hungrily before the elevator doors even closed behind us. I slid my arms around her waist to pull her even closer to me as her tongue stabbed into my mouth.

She reached down between us and unzipped my pants, sliding her hand into them searchingly. I let out a soft moan as her slim fingers wrapped around my cock and pulled her closer to me. I was vaguely aware that there were cameras in the elevator and, with a quick gesture, cast an illusion spell on us to make it look like she had broken the kiss and moved back to my side. She did break the kiss then, looking at me and mouthing "Illusion?" When I nodded she grinned and mouthed, "Good."

I almost regretted the spell as she pulled my cock out of my pants and began stroking its thick length, her fingers soft and warm against it. The elevator reached our floor and we left the elevator. Arianna took advantage of the illusion spell to keep stroking me as we walked down the hall. The strain of maintaining the illusion while Arianna stroked me made it difficult to focus but finally we reached our suite and I unlocked the door with the cardkey.

As soon as we stepped out of sight into the room I dropped the illusion of her walking along beside me. The door hadn't even shut good before she dropped the appearance of wearing any clothes and stood before me nude. As I stepped towards her she gave my cock another light caress and disappeared, her laughter the only thing lingering behind. I laughed myself and switched to astral perception, following her track into her bedroom.

I walked that way, switching back to normal sight, blinking my eyes a few times to clear out the afterimages. I saw her on the bed as soon as I opened the door. "Hey! No fair, Tre." She said just as she shimmered and disappeared into the astral again herself. I left her bedroom door open and turned towards my own bedroom tugging my shirt off and, as I stepped into my room, surprisingly empty, then my pants. I flopped down on the bed and turned to look at the door, grinning as I cast another illusion.

This illusion brought a false me, including astral presence, into being and sent it walking towards the only remaining room in the suite, the bathroom. Another illusion made me invisible and I masked my aura to hide me from her. As the illusionary me opened the bathroom door with another spell, I saw her shimmering into being in my bedroom. I chuckled and let the spells drop and instead wove one around her to keep her from popping out into astral space again.

She spun around, her eyes going wide as she saw me. "Damn it, Tre that was just plain dirty. I should have expected that." I chuckled and saw by the look in her eyes that she possibly -did- expect it but had to protest since I had caught her.

"Now Arianna, you know that here there is a limited number of rooms you could go to. It was just a process of elimination." I laughed and she just shrugged.

"So what are you going to do with me now?" She asked smiling. She raised her arms slightly and began to walk towards the bed. I watched her as she stalked slowly around the bed, my eyes following her every movement, roaming slowly up and down her body. With a grin she crawled into the bed moving over to kiss me hungrily before beginning to kiss her way slowly downward.

She made her way down my neck and across my chest and slowly over my stomach. Finally I felt her tongue flick across the head of my cock and I moaned softly. Before I could say a word she had lifted one slender thigh and straddled my head. I had a perfect view of her delicious pussy and I didn't need to be extended a second invitation. I rose up and dragged my tongue up and down her wet slit. My chin rubbed against her clit as I slid my tongue ever deeper into her, finally spearing it into her slick depths.

She replied with a moan and wrapped my cock in her hot mouth. She started running her mouth up and down my thick shaft. She rocked back onto my tongue as I fucked her mouth, my hips bucking up to meet her head's almost frantic bobbing.

After mere moments her body jerked and she came, my tongue lapping at her hot pussy greedily. I moved one hand to her soft breast and teased her hard nipple as the other hand slid between my chin and her pelvis to rub her clit back and forth with my thumb. I circled the pink tip of her clit with the pad of my thumb, strumming it back and forth with a steady swift pressure.

Her moans were muffled by my cock between her lips as she came again and I added my moans to hers as her sounds of pleasure vibrated my hard cock as her mouth slid up and down its turgid length. As soon as her body quit shaking she moved her hips, without taking her mouth from my cock, and turned around before slowly letting my shaft slip from between her lips. She moved up and straddled my hips, one hand guiding my hardness to her glistening entrance.

She barely paused before dropping fully onto my hard shaft. We both moaned in pleasure as I sank fully into her gripping depths as our hips met. She ground her hips against mine, seating my cock deep within her hot pussy. She began to ride up and down, sliding herself along my thick shaft, driving her hips down against mine, slowly at first then faster and harder. We both moaned loudly as she drove me into her again and again.

I gripped her hips and arched my back to thrust up to meet her as she slammed downward. Our bodies met again and again, my hard rod driving deep into her sweltering depths with each savage meeting of our hips. As she drove down onto me I gripped her hips and pushed up off of the bed, flipping her to her back beneath me. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I began to slow down the pace.

I slowly rocked back and forth lowering my weight to my forearms, sliding my cock in and out of her in long slow motions. The change in sensation was pleasing to both of us and within a few strokes she was clutching my back, her nails digging in as she came. I kept up my long slow thrusts into her gripping center, rocking steadily back and forth into her. My cock throbbed against her clenching inner walls as she gasped and shook with pleasure.

I leaned down and nibbled her neck lightly, still thrusting slow and steady into her. As her moans began to increase again I felt my own pleasure rising and began to thrust faster into her. I pulled almost out of her tight tunnel before pushing fully back in, each meeting of our hips drawing a soft moan of pleasure.

Again and again I drove into her slick heat, each powering thrust bringing me closer to my impending explosion. As my orgasm drew ever closer I stopped, drawing a low moan of protest from Arianna. I pulled back from her, my cock sliding from her tightness slowly. Without a word from me she rolled over and raised to her knees and, as I leaned back putting my hands on the bed, she guided herself back towards my hard rod.

As she guided the head into her tightness I felt a slight surge of the power and, as she pushed herself backwards and impaled herself on my cock with a moan of pleasure, Arianna disappeared. What was almost as upsetting is that my cock, buried fully within her, disappeared too. I knew she was still there because I felt her tight pussy gripping my cock and I knew the rigid shaft was going somewhere as it disappeared from view.

I laughed after a moment as I felt her sliding back and forth along my cock, watching it disappear and reappear as it went in and out of her gripping depths and knew she had wrapped herself in an invisibility spell. My cock disappeared with each meeting of our hips even though it would seem that I should be able to see my cock as it pistoned into her. This wasn't so because her body was invisible and my cock was actually disappearing into her invisible body.

I arched my back and thrust into her as she drove back against me. We pushed ourselves together faster and faster, her moans growing louder as my cock rubbed against her clit with each arching thrust. She finally shuddered once more and, as she gasped and moaned in pleasure, I felt my cock pulsing, the hard shaft sending stream after stream of my hot sticky cum deep into her slick clenching depths.

She pushed back hard against me and I rose up, gripping her hips tightly as my cock emptied itself fully inside of her. She rose up and pressed her lips tight to mine. As I returned her kiss her tongue speared into my mouth. We collapsed back on the bed kissing and caressing until I fell asleep.

As I felt myself drifting off to sleep I noticed a shifting in the weight in the bed and then heard the door to the room opening and closing. Somewhere in the back of my mind I noted that she was sitting down in the main room watching TV. I didn't pay much attention to it as sleep grabbed me about that time and dragged me into the world of dreams. My dreams that night were haunted on all sides by a crooked smile, flashing green eyes, and, oddly enough, memories of a Hunter I once knew here in New York.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
12