Tree Hugger Loves Butt Plugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched her husband as she went up and down the rows. She made sure to keep the tractor nice and straight, trying to impress him with her hard work. Joe seemed to be digging some sort of trench, bringing the pickaxe up over his head and then forcefully down, hitting the ground his muscles rippled with the impact. 'God he was hot' she thought, watching as he pounded the ground over and over. She tried to use every other row, where she was facing away from him, to compose herself. But it wasn't working. The sight of her strong husband and the vibrations of the tractor coupled with the Ben Wa Balls and Butt Plug getting her more excited by the minute. She felt the fullness inside her and remembered bending over and Joe putting that feeling inside her. It was such a turn on.

As she turned the tractor around again, she caught sight of Joe taking a break. His head leaned back, drinking water, she felt guilty for a moment, signing him up to do all this hard work. Then, he looked straight at her making sure she could see him and took his shirt off. His ripped chest and chiseled abs under his tanned skin glistening in the hot sun. He was looking right at her, his stare piercing her, making her melt. She felt the bump, rubbing her clit, not allowing her to ignore its vibrating pleasure.

'Oh no,' she thought, feeling her orgasm build inside her. She tried to stop it. She tried to think about her grocery list or the fact that she was overdue for an oil change. It wasn't working. Joe had picked up the pick axe again and was pounding the ground, over and over, still staring at her. She couldn't stop it, she had to give in, she threw her head back, grabbing on to the steering wheel, she grinded the bump with her clit, riding it back and forth, bringing herself to climax. A moment passed as she remembered she was driving and quickly turned before she ran out of the field. She caught Joe's eye as she turned and she could tell he was amused, probably thinking of what he was going to do to her.

Jess finished the field with her head down, concentrating on the task at hand and not looking up at her husband. When she was done, she drove the tractor back. Shawn was sitting by the barn, separating some bulbs to be planted.

"You all done?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Yup, all mowed," Jess answered, her whole body numb from the vibrations.

"Great, thanks! I think the rest of your friends are waiting for you down by the parking lot. We got a lot done here today. It's nice that everyone comes out for Earth Day to help. Makes running this place much smoother," Shawn said with a smile.

Jess gave him a genuine smile back. All in all she really liked the farm and was glad they were part of it. Even if it meant she was on her way home to get spanked.

She made the lonely march alone down to the parking lot. Joe, Ken and Stacey were leaning against Joe's truck, talking and laughing.

"Hey Girl," Stacey yelled. "We thought you might have decided to stay on the farm," she laughed.

"Just wanted to finish what I started," Jess said, making sure to not to make eye contact with Joe.

"Well, I have some stuff I want to finish, too," Joe said, shaking Ken's hand goodbye and giving Stacey a kiss on the cheek.

Jess blushed, saying goodbye to Ken and Stacey and jumping up into the truck.

They were silent on the way home. Jess letting the anticipation build, not knowing what to expect. Was Joe even more mad at her after having to dig trenches all morning? She hadn't thought of him digging trenches in the hot sun when she signed him up. And, did he know she had cum? She was sure that he had, but they were very far away from each other and perhaps he wasn't able to tell. The closer the got to home the more anxious she became, not knowing what was going to happen.

Joe, on the other hand, was totally enjoyed watching his wife squirm. He knew exactly what he was doing when he volunteered her to go sit on the rusty old tractor. He smiled thinking of how intense the pleasure must have been for her sitting on that thing with the butt plug and Ben Wa Balls inside her, bringing her whole sex alive. It was kinda mean to take off his shirt, he had to admit. He worked everyday outside in all kinds of weather. He was used to it, he didn't need to take his shirt off, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to make his wife disobey him and cum so that he could have the thrill of spanking her tight ass later, bent over his knee, driving the plug inside of her and filling her with his power.

He parked the car and came around to Jess' side of the truck, opening the door for his lovely bride and putting his hand out to help her down. Jess looked at him, unsure of what to do and reluctant to take his hand.

"Come on, let's go take a shower, I know we could both use one," Joe said, leading Jess through the house and upstairs to the master bath.

Joe turned on all of the shower heads. He had renovated the bathroom himself and he didn't skimp on anything. They had two high rainfall showerheads and then jet heads that lined the walls spraying in all directions. Steam started to fill the room and Jess started to relax a little with the comfort of home.

Joe unhooked the straps of Jess' overalls, letting them fall to the floor as she stepped out the them, taking her shoes and socks off with her feet. He looked deep into her eyes, letting her know that she had his full attention and she felt better knowing that , whatever was about to happen, at least she knew she was the only thing on his mind.

He grabbed the bottom of her tank top and peeled it off over her head. Pausing a moment, he took a second to stare at his beautiful wife, standing in front of him in only a bra and panties. He wanted to fuck her right then and there up against the wall. To grab her ass and pick her up and feel her legs wrap around him as he lowered her onto his waiting cock. But, he had to control himself, he was not done with her yet.

Take off your bra and panties, he commanded her. She slowly did as she was told, feeling a bit humiliated and very turned on. Joe ran his hands over her firm breasts, stopping at each nipple and playing with its round mound. He bent down, taking one into his mouth, sucking on its firmness and circling it with the tip of his tongue.

Jess, having fully recovered from her romp with a tractor, could feel that familiar wanting start in her. The balls feeling heavy in her now, after 3 hours, and she didn't want to just cum, she wanted Joe to take her in his arms and fuck her. She grabbed the back of his head, running her hands through his dark hair pulling him off her breast and bringing him up to her mouth kissing him longingly, sucking his tongue into her giving him a hint about what she wanted.

Joe felt his erection grow in his tight jeans, as he undid his belt and let his pant fall kicking off his boots and peeling off his shirt. Both naked now, they made their way into the hot steam of the shower. The kissing getting more and more passionate, Joe matching Jess' sucking with his own deep plunge into her sweet mouth. His hard cock pressed against her pelvis, and his hand firmly on her ass, putting pressure on her already full pelvis, wanting to fill the space himself with his sex.

Joe almost lost himself and took his wife right there. He took a step back, "Lets get you clean," he said, grabbing a shower puff and the body wash. He ran the soft soapy puff all over Jess' body, around her firm round breasts, down her flat stomach, over her round firm ass. He got down on his knees in front of his wife. He needed to have some sort of sex with her before he could go on, she was just so hot. He threw one of her legs over his shoulder and grabbed her tight ass, supporting her and also drawing her wet pussy into his face. He inhaled her sweet smell, making him want to bury his cock into her tight warm hole.

He began licking her slit, thrusting deep into her with his tongue and then circling her clit with his tongue. Over and over he did this, matching his thrust by grabbing her ass and bringing it into him, driving her wild.

Jess could hardly stand, wrapping her leg tightly around his strong shoulders for support and pulling him in deeper with her calf. She grabbed her breasts, the water cascading over them, making them warm and slippery. She massaged her nipples the waves of their pleasure traveling down and meeting the pleasure in her clit. Every time Joe pulled her ass toward his devouring tongue, it thrust the plug deeper into her which would shift the Ben Wa Balls into her spot. She felt like she was an instrument of sex, each part of her being played masterfully and making a beautiful melody. She could feel her excitement rising and she called out,"Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum. Make me cum, baby."

With that, Joe stopped, looking up at her. "I told you, not yet." he said, backing away from her wanting pussy. She looked down at him with longing, playing with her breast and grinding her sex into him, trying to get him to give in. He gave her clit one long last suck and stood up, "Soon, my love. Soon," he said as he turned off the water. He got out of the shower and left Jess standing there, craving him with deep desire.

"Please, this isn't fair. Joe, I need you, please," she pleaded, following him out of the shower and grabbing his shoulder.

"I know, I know, soon I will let you cum. Bad girls who disobey and cum on tractors need to be punished before they can come again," he said, looking down at his beautiful bride who was pulsing with desire.

"You saw." Jess said, looking down at the floor, ashamed.

"Of course I saw, Jess. I told you, I always know," he said tilting up her chin with his finger and kissing her softly on the lips. "Now, take a minute to dry off, put on lotion if you want, do what you need to do. But, don't get dress and don't take out the Ben Wa Balls or the plug. I want you to come to me naked and wanting. I'll meet you in the bedroom." And, with that, he turned and left.

A moment passed as Jess stood in the bathroom, trying to compose herself. She was afraid of what her punishment would be but she was anxious to get it over with so that she could finally feel her husband deep inside her. She dried off, combed her hair and brushed her teeth. She picked out her best smelling most luxurious lotion and rubbed it all over herself. She admired herself in the steamy mirror. The lotion giving her tanned skin a nice glow. 'Might as well get this over with' she thought as she opened the door to the bedroom.

Joe was sitting on the bed, wearing his black thin pajama bottoms with the drawstring. He knew tshe loved the way he looked in those and often wore them for their 'sessions'. Next to him on the bed was a black leather paddle. It had three hearts cut into it making three heart shaped holes on the flat wide surface. Joe had never used a paddle on her before, only his hand. Jess stopped when she saw it and gave him a scared look.

"Joe, no! What is that? Can't you just spank me with your hand?" Jess pleaded, "I took the plug, please, nothing else new today."

Joe stood up and took his wife's hand. He knew he would have no luck getting her over his knee unless he put her there.

"Its okay, you can do this. I've tried my hand and it hasn't seemed to work. If it had I would be on the couch watching baseball right now," he quipped, giving her a devilish grin.

He pulled his wife over to him and guided her down over his knee. "There, that's a good girl," he said, rubbing her naked ass.

Jess felt the pressure of the Ben Wa Balls deep inside her as she laid bent over Joe's lap. His thigh was right in the bend of her hips, across her pelvis making her so aware of the fullness inside her. Her emotions were all over the place as he laid his forearm along her back, holding her down and increasing the pressure even more. If she wasn't so worried about that paddle, she would have really been enjoying this sensation.

Joe took the paddle in his free hand and gently rubbed his wife's round ass with it. He circled a few times, gently letting the anticipation build. He gave her one firm smack, bring the paddle down right over the butt plug as he asked her, "What have you done to make me spank you today?"

Jess jerked forward on her husband's lap with the impact from the paddle. The hard leather against her soft skin gave a much harder sting than she was used to from Joe's strong hand. It took her a few seconds to compose herself after the blow and when she didn't answer right away Joe brought the paddle down again firmly on her ass.

"I asked you a question," he demanded, letting her know that he was in charge. "Why are you getting this spanking?"

"Because I disobeyed you. I couldn't control myself and I let myself cum when I shouldn't have," Jess said, her voice cracking a little.

"That's right," he said, bringing the paddle down again, harder, sending the sensation deep into her with the penetrating thrust of the plug. "And what else?" he asked, again bring down the paddle, thrusting her forward on his lap with the impact, the skin on her ass getting a soft halo of red.

Again, it took her a minute to regroup after the last blow and Joe didn't like to be kept waiting.

"Whack" he brought down the paddle. "You are not saving yourself any smacks by taking so long to answer," Joe said, bringing the paddle down again, noticing the faint heart shaped marks this paddle left on his wife's tender ass.

"I volunteer you for things when I shouldn't," Jess yelled out, trying to answer more quickly.

"That's right. And when you do things I have asked you not to do, over and over, what happens?" he asked, bring the paddle down again.

Jess gasped from the sting but recovered quickly enough to answer without getting another blow. "You punish me," she yelled, out of breath.

"That's right. I punish you," he said, again bringing the paddle down, with the hardest blow yet. Jess jerked forward, putting her hand down on the floor for balance, fearing he was going to paddle her right off his lap. She was getting tired now, her muscles wanting to release the Ben Wa Balls and the plug feeling big in her ass now. She felt like she had had enough and she started to cry.

Joe picked up on his wife's shift. It was enough, for her, he thought, even though he wanted to continue. He ran the paddle in circles over her scarlet ass, and leaned down, gently kissing both cheeks as she lay crying over his knee. He ran his hand down her back and help her sit up on his lap, facing him. Her beautiful face streaked with tears, he kissed her cheeks and tucked her hair behind her ears. "It okay," he said, hugging her. Jess sat, naked in his lap. She laid her head on his shoulder, quietly sobbing as he rubbed her head and whispered in her ear that everything was okay. Jess could feel the guilt of the day releasing from her after the spanking and her tears renewed her.

When he thought his wife was ready he said, "You should go clean yourself up now. You may take out your toys. Come back to me when you ready. Here, put this on." He handed her a soft pink silk teddy they both always liked.

She peeled herself off of Joe's lap even though she wanted to stay there forever and excused herself to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her hair. She twisted around to look at her ass in the mirror, and saw it was bright red. It stung from the forceful blows Joe had given her and she felt the heat from her skin as she stroked her ass. She squatted down and worked the plug and then the Ben Wa Balls out of herself. She Washed them and returned them to their boxes. She slipped on the teddy, feeling its cool silk slide against her hot skin. She looked at herself in the mirror, and when she was satisfied, she went back to the bedroom.

Joe was sitting in the same place on the bed and when she went to him, he reached out to her but, instead of hugging her, like she expect, he again pulled her over his knee.

"JOE NO! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!" she yelled, getting upset. She could feel her tears coming back to her as she struggled to get away from him.

"Shhhh, calm down," Joe said, holding her firmly and not letting her get away. He began rubbing her scorching ass with something that instantly felt cool. She relaxed into him, welcoming the cooling relief.

"Its just Aloe." he said, lifting the teddy and exposing her ass to him. He worked in the cooling gel, relieving her of her pain. He could feel his cock, ready to burst staring at his wife's virgin ass, knowing that her ass would never be more ready for him than it was right now after a few hours with the plug. Knowing he had to go slow with her right now, he widened his caresses, massaging her ass, back and neck. He could feel her body relax and she began to trust his touch again.

When he was sure she was relaxed, and had recovered from the spanking, he began to inch toward her tight ass, circling it with his finger and spreading her tender cheeks, teasing her ass with the tip of his finger, waiting to gauge her response. He played in her inviting crack, wanting so badly to finger her. He was happy when he felt her match his teasing by grinding her hips up into his waiting hand, inviting him deeper. He reached over the the nightstand and grabbed some lube. He squeezed out a good sized dab and spread it over Jess' ass, testing the waters by penetrating her ass with his finger, slowly inserting just the tip and then its whole length into her tight hole.

Jess let out a small moan and worked her hips up toward his hand, pushing against it and driving his eager finger deeper into her forbidden cavern. She again let out a moan as his cock throbbed, wanting to fuck her. It was now she who was punishing him because if he didn't cum soon he was going to explode.

He grabbed her waist with both hands and laid her on the bed with her ass up. He got on top of her, grinding his cock in the crack of her ass, reaching around in front of her to grab her breast, kissing her neck. He continued grinding on her, working her nipples and kissing her until he could feel that she was as filled with as much desire as he was.

"Are you sure you are up for this?" he whispered, nibbling her ear as the breath of his words tickled her.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck my ass, I've been waiting for you all day," she said in a breathy wanting voice.

Her words sent a rush of blood to his already rock hard cock, making it throb with desire. He rose up on his strong arms and hovered over his wife's perfect body. He looked down at his hard cock as he separated her round cheeks with his hard shaft. He felt the wall of her tight hole as he started to push against it, opening it up and feeling her tight muscles relax around him inviting him in. It was amazing, her tight ass giving way to his hard cock as pushed firmly into her. She was so tight around him and he was so turned on by the tight fit of their bodies.

Jess moaned with pleasure. She thought she would hate having Joe's cock in her ass. Thinking it would hurt, she planned on just getting through it because she knew had badly he wanted her ass. But, she was surprised to find that she loved the sensation of Joe filling her. It made her feel like she was his puppet, every part of her connected to his cock, so intense was the feeling of him inside her there.

Jess moaned again, throwing her head back, her long hair tickling her back. She slammed her body back to meet Joe's thrusts, pushing him deep inside her and opening herself up to take in as much of him as she could. His cock massaged her ass and his hand massaged her firm nipple, rolling it between his fingers. She wanted to cum so bad. She reached down to her hard, wet clit and began rubbing it with her finger, moaning into the pillow.

Joe couldn't believe how well Jess' virgin ass was taking his large cock. Not only was she taking it, she was loving it. He could feel how turned on she was by her nipples, which were so hard in his hands, making his cock pulse with excitement. But, when she reached back to rub her little clit, moaning into the pillow, he couldn't control himself. Jess being turned on and cumming on him was always the ultimate turn on for him. That, coupled with the tightness of her ass around his cock, was about all he could handle.