Tree of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight cascaded through the window and onto her body. Instantly, the pressure within began to increase. She watched, smiling, as her belly stretched further. Then, catching her by surprise, a wave of pleasure so intense it almost knocked her over issued from her vagina. Orgasming instantly, even though her eyes were now closed she could clearly feel a hard, thick shoot push out of her uterus and through her tunnel until it reached the light, a large knot of it trapped within her pussy.

She gasped with waves of sustained pleasure as the pale green rod, thick as a thumb, emerged from her slit and began to seek the light as it had the first time. Two deep green leaves slowly unfurled themselves at the level of her navel, and she stroked the edge of her cunt where the plant pushed it open, another little spasm of orgasm causing her inner muscles to clamp down and work deliciously on the firm, bulbous stalk inside her. Still the plant continued to grow.

From within, she could feel the roots in her womb enlarging, looking for somewhere to expand. In her vagina, the stalk kept enlarging, pushing the stretchy walls ever outward behind the ring of muscle at the entrance. Her slit continued to open, growing wider still as the stalk of the plant enlarged and grew thicker. Still she sat in the sun, encouraging it, fondling the large, heavy leaves, loving what was happening.

She felt a new pressure now, and grunted a bit as a second shoot issued from her pussy lips, two more leaves slowly unfurling to catch the sunlight. The first stalk was just putting up two more large leaves, and she could feel the roots continuing to grow in her womb. The blinds were still open, sunlight glowing strongly, bathing her body and the plant.

Suddenly she felt a new pang deep within, this time on the right side. Where she sometimes got cramps when she ovulated. Two more leaves unfurled, and the two stalks kept growing larger, as did her belly. Then she realized what must be happening -- the roots had found her fallopian tubes (how a woman's eggs travel from her ovaries to her womb each month)... and they're open-ended. The plant had passed beyond her uterus and was taking root ever deeper inside her body.

Still she sat in the sunlight, smiling.

A third shoot pushed it way out of her already stretched cunt, and the sensation made her begin to masturbate once again. Pushing the leaves out of the way, she watched herself as she rhythmically fingered her clit, the enlarging green bush shaking back and forth with her movements. Patty looked down at her belly, which was now distended as if several months pregnant, and at the triple pale green rods sticking out of her slit, forcing the reddened lips wide apart. With her other hand she grasped the stalks and moved them, forcing her genitals to move with them, back and forth, back and forth. Two more leaves unfurled near her face and she orgasmed, kissing and licking them as her entire body spasmed with the force of it. She suckled on a leaf as her orgasm subsided, her straining cunt muscles attempting to tighten around the huge shape stuffed inside her. The leaf tasted sweet and a little salty in her mouth. Somehow, she knew it would.

The window remained open. The plant continued to grow.

Her knees growing tired, Patty tried to sit back on her bed and awkwardly collapsed onto her back, the plant towering over her, the leaves rustling together. The new position brought her renewed pleasure as the huge, bulbous forms shifted deep inside her cunt. She squeezed her legs together and felt the cool stalks of the plant against her soft thighs, a pattern beginning to form around the base of them. She touched it and realized that it was tree bark, then realized that if she moved just right, the rough bark rubbing against her pussy walls was incredibly stimulating. As she came again, a droplet of salty sweetness fell into her mouth from the plant above her. She felt new pressure from within.

She looked down at her body and saw that her womb had grown huge, as if she were seven months pregnant. More and more leaves unfurled, creating a shady canopy above her, just shy of the ceiling. She felt a dull pressure in her belly, but further up than before -- she could feel the tentative roots exploring her body, a moment of pain as her fallopian tubes were split open, and then only pleasure as another shoot found its way out of her stretching pussy lips.

This new shoot was white, however, and started burrowing downward, right into her bed. Patty didn't realize what had happened, however, until she tried to shift her position in order to take advantage of the moving shaft of sunlight -- she was stuck fast to her bed, the root having penetrated the mattress and wrapped itself around the frame. She pulled as best she could, but it was no use. The pulling, however, brought back more feelings of pleasure and desire, her hand working her clitoris up to another rampaging orgasm, her pussy muscles clamping down on the stimulating bark, her thighs lovingly caressing the trunk of the young tree growing from within her.

The sun moved to the other side of the house, where another window waited to open. Patty couldn't quite reach the string for the blinds, so she managed to kick the bed away from the wall a few inches and used one of her branches to flip the string toward her. With a sigh, she closed her eyes, laid her head back, and pulled the string.

The new flood of bright midday sunlight brought renewed growth to the tree. A dull pressure, almost painful but not quite, filled her already swollen womb and her lower chest from the inside. The roots continued to penetrate her flesh, seeking nutrients and water. Her belly continued to grow larger still, looking now as if she were nine months pregnant, her skin tight as a drum against her new form.

Two more roots emerged and pierced the mattress below her, entwining themselves with its frame, the first root now forcing its way down through the floorboards. More leaves sprouted from the branches, and more branches sprouted from the three brown trunks coming from her ravaged cunt. She felt another brief moment of pain from both her ovaries as they were consumed by the hungry roots, but was then rewarded with more pleasure in her thighs and pussy. She found her way through the branches and leaves to her clitoris again, and fingered her way to another amazing orgasm.

Patty was growing thirsty, the hot sun continuing to shine on her transformed body, the plant drawing moisture from her flesh. Suddenly she felt cool liquid inside her abdomen and chest, somehow knowing that the roots had made it through the frame of the floor and had penetrated the ground water below the house. She felt renewed and nourished as the tree drank, and felt peaceful as the rustling leaves reached ever upward. She wondered that she didn't grow hungry, then understood that the sunlight was feeding her now, too. Satisfied, she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Awakening several hours later, Patty realized that she could not move. She desperately wanted to move to where the sun now was, but was frozen, her arms and legs ignoring her desires. As she struggled, she felt a stiffening substance inside her limbs, and tried to figure out what was causing it. The answer was obvious: The tree had caused it. But how?

Looking down, she saw that her thighs now had a light coating of bark on them. Concentrating, Patty felt a tiny, creeping movement inside her shoulders, down her fingertips, and up her back. It was the tree's roots. They had been busy while she had been sleeping and had grown into almost every inch of her body. She licked her lips, and tasted a salty sweetness.

Suddenly she noticed a bright flash of color from the corner of her eye and looked up at the tree above her. Red flowers were forming at the tips of some branches... flowers that looked exactly like human vaginas, each one ready to accept a penis and dripping with pink liquid. Without thinking about it, she automatically squeezed her own pussy muscles tight. Nothing happened. But several of the flowers squeezed tightly shut.

Wondering at this, she squeezed again. Several of the flowers squeezed shut. Squeezing very hard for a long time, she managed to close most of the flowers, and they stayed shut as long as she willed them to. Unable to move her head, she looked down as best she could but only saw the immense tree rising from her mound. Patty could not tell where she ended and the tree began any longer.

Another salty droplet of sweet pink nectar fell onto her lips, and she savored it as she slowly moved her tongue back and forth on one of the last human parts left to her. All she could do was lay there, immobile, wondering what would happen next. She could feel the cool liquid slowly moving through her body, the water being taken from the ground and upward to her leaves in the form of thin sap.

She realized that she thought of them as her leaves now.

Another drop of nectar fell into her mouth from one of the red flowers above her.

Patty sighed, and closed her eyes contentedly. She would not open them again.

***

Several days later, one of her coworkers came to check on Patty. Not having heard from her, the office was worried, so Dave, the friendly but shy "new guy" decided to take his lunch hour and drive over to her house. He saw her car in the driveway and knocked on the door. No answer. Slightly worried, he tried the handle and called out as the door opened a crack. No answer.

Entering, he noticed the sweet fragrance of flowers filled the house. Thinking it must be bouquets from well-wishers following her surgery, he thought nothing of it as he continued to call out into the house for Patty, widening his search. He became increasingly worried, and finally entered the bedroom.

The scent was heady in here, and with little wonder -- dozens of red, vagina-shaped flowers danced at the ends of the branches, a tree firmly rooted in the ground beyond the floorboards and beginning to force the roof up dangerously, the ceiling plaster cracked and broken. The windows were broken, the tree's branches having forced through the glass to seek more sunlight and moisture.

Licking his lips unconsciously, Dave approached the tree and marveled how it could be growing right through the floor and roof, then noticed that it was engulfing a bed as if it had been growing around the frame for a hundred years or more. The metal was twisted and bent as the strangely gnarled roots and trunk crushed and consumed it.

Dave placed his hand on the bark, not noticing that he was trembling slightly. He pulled open his sweaty shirt collar, thinking that the room was unusually humid, and became even more aware of the flowers. They exuded a musky, sweet odor and dripped with pink nectar. He reached up and touched one, and it twitched closed for a fraction of a second, the nectar flow increasing, the air becoming thick with fragrance.

He touched the flower again, entranced, and realized that it felt exactly as it looked -- like a woman's pussy. A red, receptive, wet pussy. Looking around as if someone would see him, he took a drop of nectar on his fingertip and tasted it. Delightfully sweet, and a bit salty as well. He slowly inserted his finger deeper, and the flower twitched again. Other nearby flowers began to lower themselves closer. He licked a droplet of nectar from the one closest to his face, inhaling the wonderful musk of the tree deeply. His tongue searched deeper, and when he closed his eyes it was exactly like pleasuring a woman... a woman scented like the most wonderful flower imaginable with sweet juices in her slit. He drank deeply.

More of the flowers surrounded him, moving slowly, caressing his body as he lowered his pants. As if in a dream, he found one near his rod and pushed inside it, the red tunnel sucking and squeezing him as he continued drinking deeply from another flower, intoxicated by the nectar. He moved as if fucking a woman, rhythmically thrusting his hips into the soft, fleshy, wet opening the tree offered him. Before long, he shot deeply into it and shuddered with orgasm, a gasping grunt escaping his lips as he continued tonguing the other slit, drinking the sweet liquid within.

He stood still for a few minutes, then slowly withdrew, a mixture of the nectar and his semen spilling onto the cracked wood floor. He smiled and looked up at the strange tree. It would be his little secret. He intended to come back, but later, after the effects of the fragrance and nectar wore off, he was shocked at himself and what he had done in Patty's bedroom. But he had done enough.

Later that day the flower he had mated with shriveled and fell away, revealing an enlarging green ovary pod. Tiny seeds were forming within, and in less than two days the ripening pod burst open and spilled tiny brown seeds all over the floor and through the cracks, a shower of fertile new potential lives.

And somewhere inside the consciousness of the tree, a mother's hope arose that her children would find purchase inside another dark, moist, warm womb. This is how it always had been, and how it always must be until the end of time.

The cool liquid from the earth seeped upward into her limbs... the warm sunshine felt so good on her leaves and nourished her body... this is what it means to truly be alive and have purpose, she thought to herself. And she hoped another man would find her there, her dozens of hungry fuck tunnels dripping with the sweet nectar of anticipation. Oh yes... they all needed filling and fertilization so very badly...

### The End

12