Trespassing Can Be Dangerous Ch. 03

Story Info
Ginger creams for Daddy.
1.4k words
4.45
42.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

I was still reeling from shock at the way I had hungrily sucked down his hot cum. I heard the crank, and I was being lowered. He took my hands off from the chain and lowered me onto my back. I could still feel the carrot up my ass, and he pushed on it. I sucked in my breath.. "You are insane. Please, just let me go, I haven't seen your face, I don't even know what road I am on so I can't tell the police where I am."

He laughed and said, "Tell me your name."

I remained silent, and heard him walk away. He came back and read aloud, "Ginger! That is a naughty-sounding name, perfect for you." Goddammit, he had my wallet!

I felt his hands stroking the tops of my tits, which were bulging over the tight corset. He stroked softly, scratching over my long pink nipples. Up under my arms, down my elbows and inner wrists. I writhed and ached at his caresses. I felt soft lips surrounded by rough stubble suck at my skin, scratching lightly, just enough to drive me crazy.

He growled, "Open your knees, my naughty little Ginger. Daddy has a surprise for you.."

Without thinking my knees dropped to the side, giving him a full view of my swollen wet cunt. I desperately needed to cum, and that fucking bastard knew it! My hips were undulating, and I felt a big thick finger dip into my blazing hot pussy. "Ginger, oh my oh fuck yes what a tight hole you have. Let me see if you like this!" With that he curled his finger inside me and found my g-spot. None of my boyfriends seemed to be aware of it's existence, so I was overjoyed. He thrust a second finger in, and placing his thumb on my clit, he held me like a bowling ball.

He rocked me back and forth, g-spot then clit, getting into a rhythm. The sensations were shooting through my body, I begged him, "Stop it, stop it, get out of my pussy or I'll, I'll..ohhhhh godddddddd!" He was sucking my hard little clit, clamped in his mouth, scraping his teeth on me. I was out of my mind with lust, I couldn't think of anything but him using my pussy.

The pressure was too hard on my clit, too hard, yet oh my god fuck no fuck yes I was "I am cummmmming you sick motherfucking bastard!!" And away I went, bucking and fucking his stiff fingers, creaming my hot pussy juice all over his hand and into his mouth. As I was cumming he was humming into my clit and I thought I was going to die from this orgasm.

I lay there in a daze, my breasts heaving. He kissed me softly, and sucked at my neck. "Mmmm, yes my little girl cums right on cue, I know how to press your buttons." He pushes his fingers in my mouth, I have always loved to taste my own sweet cum.

He loosens the bindings around my waist that are forcing the carrot in my ass, and yanks it out harshly. I feel something very cold replace it, but it is bigger, much bigger. He pushes it in, stretching my ass, I can hear him breathing heavily, muttering, "That's it baby, open up your sweet little ass for me."

I tense up and scoot my hips away from his probing, twisting them and flipping over. This proves to be a mistake.

"Smack!" he hits my round ass, and rams it up all the way! "Ginger, cucumbers are good for the complexion, although this won't be helping in that way."

He fastens my harness back onto my hips, effectively trapping the cuke deep in my ass. Holy shit, I didn't think I could take this, but as I wiggle around I catch myself undulating my hips and sticking my ass up in the air at him. I feel his fingers find my wetness, and slide it all around my pink puffy clit.

"Oh, god, Ginger, you are a sight to behold! I am capturing this moment for posterity." Click, click I hear his iPhone doing just that. My blindfold is pulled off abruptly, and as I blink at the brightness, the flash blinds me before I can get a good look at him.

His hands grip my hips and I feel his thick cockhead explore my wet slit. He pulls my arms behind me up my back, and holds them tightly so I can't move, my face forced down into the mattress.

He slaps my clit over and over until I am moaning... "Ginger, what do you want me to do? Do you need Daddy's cock? Hmmmm, speak up!" I am so conflicted, but my hungry cunt wins and I shamelessly push backwards. I scream, "pleasssssse fuck me fuck me fill me pound me rape me take me just put your cock in and use meeeee!!!!"

He inserts the thick head and fucks me with short shallow strokes, pausing, then spearing me full-on. He pulls out and starts the shallow strokes, rubbing my gspot again, then he reaches under me and pinches my clit, HARD, between his knuckles. I am unprepared and I can feel my pussy cream on his dick and tighten up. With my ass filled and my wet pussy filled, time stops and all I can do is moan and writhe and push and whimper. He lets go of my arms and buries one hand in my dark mane and yanks my head back, the other hand on my hip. He is grunting and yes, laughing, as he goes all the way in my tight cunt, pulls out almost all the way, in deep, over and over.

"Look at your hot body, built for fucking, built for my pleasure, built for my cock to cum in!" He is fucking me without mercy, my big tits are shaking underneath me, he is swelling up, and his speed increases. Reaching under me he pinches my huge pink nipples and rides me, fucking me into oblivion. "Oh, yeah, my little cumslut Ginger do you like me destroying your cunt?"

I am unable to answer as I am cumming and cumming and creaming and squeezing his fat dick and screaming as he lets loose and fills my sweet pink pussy with his hot thick cum.

Exhausted, he pulls out of me with a popping noise and lays down next to me. I dreamily open my lust-glazed eyes and am met with a pair of ice-blue eyes fringed with blond lashes. I reach out and run my fingers through shoulder-length wavy blond hair. "Why are you letting me see your face?" I whisper. "Ginger, I want to see you again, and I am taking a chance that you will let me." He is unfastening my harness, and removes the cucumber. He unties my corset and carries me to his enormous bath. I am dazed and not a little bit sore.

He fills the tub and lowers me in. Leaning over me, he washes me gently and kisses my lips softly every few minutes, speaking in hushed tones. "I will make sure you get home safely, my lovely. You are free to go, I will let you follow my car to the main road."

Sleepy yet disappointed, I allow him to coddle me. I am having trouble speaking for some reason. He drains the tub and towels me off, wrapping me in a big red robe. "I would prefer you spend the night in my arms, but I will understand if I have frightened you to death. You are still a rather naughty girl for barging in here, but I think you have been punished sufficiently...for the time being."

I stumble along behind him as he walks into the living room. I look up into his eyes, oh he has no idea how attractive he is to me. Tentatively I walk towards him and place one hand flat on his chest. With the other I slide my fingers in between my warm soft thighs, dip into my warm pussy, and tug on my still-swollen lips. I bring my hand up and coat my puffy nipple with my juice. I pick up my full breast and suck my nipple into my mouth, silently staring at him the whole time.

His eyes widen, and he takes my hand and leads me to bed.

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers