Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over and sat down on Trevor’s bed. I didn’t even want to know what they were talking about anymore. I just wanted all of this to stop.

Where was this all going again? I need to get back to reality. I’m not in love with Trevor. I’m in love with the attention he gives me.

He makes me feel so special which is what I’m missing with Kathy. I didn’t need him to talk with Kathy. Jesus, she was my wife for god sakes,,why would I need someone to talk for me with her?

Standing up I walked towards the door and opened it a bit again. “You have very pretty eyes Kathy” I heard Trevor say. My jaw dropped.

“Oh Trevor” Kathy softly said.

I didn’t hear anything after that. I strained my ears and just couldn’t hear anything. I opened the door and snuck out on my tip toes. Reaching the edge of the living room, I knelt down and peek around the corner. Kathy was sitting tightly against Trevor with his arm over her shoulder. Kathy was looking down towards his lap.

“Go ahead and touch it Kathy.” Trevor whispered.

Trevor was saying the same things to Kathy as he said to me. I was feeling so mad. He used me, he didn’t care about me. I was just an easy blowjob for him.

“It’s so big Trevor” Kathy breathlessly said. “So much bigger than Brad’s little thing. He has never been able to satisfy me. It was just too small.” Her fingers ran down his chest to his cock. She moaned as she circled his cock with her fingers.

I crawled backwards on my knees back to Trevor’s bedroom. I just didn’t want to see anymore. I felt betrayed by the both of them. How could Trevor do this to me? I thought he cared about me. How could he seduce my wife like that? And Kathy, how dare her tell someone about our lack of love making. Our relationship was always based on companionship.

She always said she didn’t care about the sex. Kathy just loved me for me. And now she was holding a man’ cock complaining about me, making me feel worthless. I was sitting on the floor when Trevor finally came in his room after about an hour. I jumped up on my feet. I was going to give him a piece of my mind.

“How dare you Trevor?”

Trevor walked right up to me and slapped me hard across the face.

“Don’t you ever talk to me in that tone of voice again? Do you understand me Nancy?” Trevor angrily said.

I held the side of my cheek. It stung so badly, it caught me off guard. I had forgotten what I was going to say to him for a second. All of a sudden it seems not to matter anymore. What mattered was the way Trevor just slapped me. “I had a long talk with Kathy; you never told me you couldn’t get it up with her. She says you never could get hard with her. It was no wonder she was getting edgy all the time. She just needs a man in her life.” Trevor was smiling at me as he walked closer to me.” And you want to know something else Nancy? She sucks a good cock as well, almost as good as you.”

“Kathy didn’t suck you did she Trevor? And you didn’t tell Kathy about us did you Trevor?”

“What? About you sucking my cock and getting fucked in the ass from me?

I blushed. At one time I liked hearing those words, now they haunted me.

“I’m not going to do any of this anymore Trevor. I really mean it; I think you should start to find another place to stay. I can’t allow you to be with Kathy anymore. I won’t stand for it.”

“Well,well,well,,,where did we get this little bit of courage? Trevor said as he stood right in font of me.

I was so intimidated but I was standing my ground.

“What do you think Kathy would say if she knew her husband was sucking the collage kid’s cock every night while she slept?”

“I would just deny it. It’s your word against mine and she would probably believe me Trevor.”

Trevor just laughed at me.” I think I should show you something Nancy.

He reached down and griped my arm and tugged me over to his computer. I knew what he was going to show me.

“I don’t care about the clip of me with your underwear Trevor. That won’t mean a thing to Kathy. I will just say something to that.” I felt sure of myself as I pulled my arm away from Trevor’s hand.

“Then how will Kathy feel when she sees’s this?”

Trevor turned on his windows media program. It showed our first night together. It showed me standing there in Kathy’s clothes and Trevor calling me Brad, asking what I was doing, why was I there in his room. “I have everything Nancy.” Trevor said.

“This is blackmail Trevor. Why would you do such a thing to me?”

“How long do you think Kathy would let you stay here if she knew this was going on?”

Trevor pulled me close to him.

“Nancy,,, don’t make such a big deal about all of this. You wanted all of this. You’re the one that wanted me to talk with Kathy. You have to admit that you enjoy our time together and looking pretty for me.”

Trevor’s hand went out and brushed away a few strands of hair that was covering my face. “Come on Nancy, you know I have always wanted you to be my girl.” Maybe I was making a big deal about all of this. It’s not Trevor’s fault that Kathy was so mean to me. And he was right, I did like our time together, I did like looking pretty for him. Why would I throw all of that away?

Trevor lifted my chin up and gently kissed my lips.

“You ok babe?” Trevor asked kissing me softly again.

I nodded yes with tears coming to my eyes. He was so sweet.

“Everything is going to be ok Nancy, trust me.” Trevor said as he smiled that beautiful smile of his.

I put my arms around him and held him tight. I have never felt so safe and protected from someone before. It truly was love that I felt for Trevor. I didn’t ever want to lose him.

There was a soft knock on the door.

“Trevor, may I come in for a minute?”

The door started to open with Kathy walking right in.

Pushing Trevor away quickly, I stood fumbling with my hands, not sure what to do next.

Did she just see me in Trevor’s arms? I was looking so guilty.

“Brad what are you doing in here?” Kathy asked looking a little surprised.

“I just was…um…”

“I had asked Brad if he could sew something for me and he said he would drop by and get it.” Trevor said taking charge of the situation.

I was so glad Trevor came up with something. I was so nervous that I couldn’t think.

Kathy looked at me and I could still sense she thought something still was going on.

I looked at Trevor and watched him reach down to his chair and pick up his jock strap and hold it out to me. “Here Brad, you will see the rip near the cup.” Trevor said.

Reaching out I took it from him. I was so embarrassed holding his jock strap in front of Kathy. Why of all things did he have to pick that? I brushed by Kathy walking out of the room. “And oh by the way could you have them mended for tomorrow Brad?” “Yes Trevor, I’ll do it right away.” I said sheepishly As I was walking away I could hear Kathy giggling a bit. The bitch was laughing at me.

Walking into the living room I opened up the coffee table drawer and took out my sewing kit and sat down. It was so quiet; nothing was coming out of Trevor’s bedroom.

I wonder if she really did suck his cock or was Trevor just trying to upset me earlier.

Finishing up the tear on Trevor’s jockstrap I got up from the couch. Just then Kathy came out of his room. Her hair was messed up a bit and her lipstick smeared. She had a glow to her as she smiled and walked by me not saying a thing.

“I fixed the tear Trevor.” I said handing him the jockstrap.

“Thanks Nancy, that will be all for now.” Trevor said turning off the main bedroom light.

“But Trevor, I wanted to,,,you know,,,”

I couldn’t say the words, couldn’t even look him in the eyes.

“What Nancy, what did you want?”

I was stammering like an idiot.

“It’s just that I thought maybe we could,,well you know,,, I haven’t done anything since you told me to stop.”

“Are you asking me to fuck you Nancy? Is that what you want me to do?” Trevor said playing with me.

I hung my head down and whispered under my breath.

“Yes Trevor, I would like that a lot.”

“Ok,, then ask me properly Nancy. No need to be shy about it and look at me.”

Lifting up my head slowly, “Will you fuck me Trevor?”

“You really need it don’t you girl”

“Yes Trevor, I really need it.”

Trevor walked up to me and held me close and kissed me softly on my lips, lingering just a bit. His hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed each cheek hard. It felt nicely aggressive.

“God I love your ass, it’s so much nicer than Kathy’s,,,do you know that Nancy?”

It felt good knowing that. I wanted him so much to like me more than Kathy. Trevor gave me another kiss.

“I told you before Nancy, if you want me, you’re going to have to do more than just make your eyes pretty. Kathy knows already that you dress in her clothes. I want you to start wearing them all the time now.” Trevor said as he held me tighter in his arms. “Yes Trevor, I know, but can’t you help me out? It’s been so long, I really need to cum. I need you inside me.” I was sounding pathetic, I was actually asking Trevor to fuck me but I didn’t care. I was so horny. “I told you no Nancy. I want you to go to bed now. I will see you tomorrow.”

Trevor reached down and opened his door and gently pushed me out. I felt rejected; I wanted to be with him. I wanted to make love to him. “Oh by the way Nancy. Could you give these back to Kathy?” I turned and look at Trevor. He was holding out a pair of Kathy’s panties. My hands trebled as I took them from him. I couldn’t believe that Kathy had fucked Trevor. That bitch…

“What are these doing in Trevor’s room?” I yelled at Kathy as I stormed in our bedroom.

Kathy didn’t even flinch looking at me.

“Are you sure their not yours Bradley?”

I blushed, I wasn’t ready for her to come out and say that. My knees went weak.

“You’re not the one to talk Bradley. What’s this shit about you wanting to dress in my clothes. Trevor said he has seen you a few times. Have you no shame Brad?” Kathy said as she came closer to me, taking the panties from my hand. “I tried telling you Kathy, but you seem to busy to talk with me.” “You’re pathetic, but if you want to dress like some drag queen then I won’t be the one to stop you. Just don’t get me involved. I want nothing to do with it.” “Yes Kathy.”

I was so ashamed but somewhat relieved that I could now dress all the time for Trevor without worrying whether Kathy finds out or not. I climbed into bed pulling the covers over me, falling asleep.

The next few mornings, I would wake up and watch Kathy get ready for work. I wanted to learn everything, her mannerism as a woman. The proper way make-up should be applied. How she hooked on her bra and gently tucked her breast in each cup.

The different points she would dab her perfume. I never realized the work it took to look beautiful. But I was learning. I was going to look just as good if not better than Kathy. She would leave and I would jump out of bed and start to dress in her clothes. I mimic hers moves and found myself looking much better.

Trevor always loved the way I looked but I still wasn’t happy. I wanted what Kathy had to offer Trevor.

I wanted to have breast.

Kathy had beautiful tits that I know Trevor must just die for.

It was a little extreme on my part but I just couldn’t handle it if Kathy stole Trevor from me. I researched the internet and secretly ordered hormones from some website. It felt a little weird knowing what I was about to do to my body.

Our dinners were usually quiet the minute I served the meal. I would be able to hear them talking and laughing together and when I would come out they would just sit there.

I was almost sick the way Kathy was so bubbly and gushing with Trevor. She would touch his arm when she talked and sometimes even place her hand on his lap. She was such a flirt and he was just taking it all in.

Trevor would always compliment me with how I looked when I sat down. I always would smile and tell him thank-you; Kathy would just make a face at me. She was just jealous.

I guess Trevor would never say how nice she looked.

“You know that you two should get it all out in the open.” Trevor said looking at Kathy then at me.

“What do you mean Trevor?” I asked.

“You and Kathy, you guys can’t go on like this.”

Kathy looked at me, then at Trevor.

“Well look at him! He’s freaking me out. My husband looks like a woman for god sakes. How can I live with that?” Kathy blurted out.

“You just don’t like it because I look better than you Kathy!” I blurted back.

“But you’re my husband Bradley!” Kathy said with tears coming to her eyes.” You have on my clothes for god sakes!!”

“Now stop that right now Kathy. If Brad wants to dress like a woman, let him. I thought I told you to lay off of him.” Trevor said in my defense.

“Well I just can’t, this is making me sick. I want him to….”

Trevor butted in.

“Kathy, take your dishes into the kitchen and go into the living room. I will be there in a minute.” Trevor ordered

I was a bit confused with Trevor telling Kathy what to do as I watch her get up and take her dishes away. I looked over at Trevor puzzled.

“Did I ever tell you that Kathy does what I tell her Nancy?”

I could only look at Trevor.

“Go put the rest of the dishes away and clean up the kitchen and meet me in the living room.

“Yes Trevor.”

I gathered up our dishes and took them in the kitchen and cleaned up the place.

It was about a half an hour later that I went in to the living room. Kathy was standing in the middle of the room with her hands to her side. Trevor was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper which he put down the minute he seen me.

“What’s going on here Trevor?

“Sit with me Nancy.” Trevor said by patting the spot next to him.

Walking over to Trevor I couldn’t help but to look over at Kathy. I had never seen her like this before.

I sat down and crossed my legs while Trevor placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. Kissing me fully on the lips. I looked for Kathy’s reaction as I gave him another peck and placed my head against his chest. “Now Kathy, I want to know what it is that bothers you so much about Nancy here.” Trevor question Kathy while softly rubbing my shoulders.

“What the hell are you doing Brad?” Kathy said as she wavered on her feet.

“Shut up Kathy, you out of line here. I will tell you when you can speak. Unzip my pants Nancy.”

I reached over and unzip Trevor’s pants and opened them up a little. My eyes would travel to Kathy’s then back to Trevor’s crotch.

“Take my cock out Nancy.” Trevor said as he locked his eyes onto Kathy’s.

I knew better than not to do because Trevor wasn’t in the mood. I could tell he wasn’t very happy with the situation here. My fingers slowly pulled out his cock which was slowly starting to get hard. I softy stroked him as he continue to watch Kathy.

“Undo your blouse for me Kathy; I want to see your tits.”

Kathy turned a chrisom red as she slowly unbuttons her blouse. I knew she was embarrassed following his command after always being the silent dominating one in our household.

Kathy shrugged her blouse back and unclasped her bra, her tits swinging freely.

“She has very nice tits don’t you think Nancy?”

“Yes she does Trevor” I whispered into his chest.

“She thinks she is better than you because of them, do you know that Nancy?”

I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I wonder what she would think if I was to get you bigger tits than her. I wonder what she would think if I made you more of a woman than she is.”

“What do you think Kathy? Would you like that? Your husband a better looking woman than you?

I could see the tears coming to Kathy’s eyes; I couldn’t understand why she would just stand there and take all of this.

“You know Nancy already has a better looking ass than you do Kathy.” Trevor said as he reached over and lifted my skirt exposing my cheeks, giving them a few tiny slaps.

By this time Trevor’s cock was fully erect as my fingers played lightly along its shaft.

“That’s what I think we are going to do. Till I say differently, you will not wear any make-up and you will only wear the clothes that you said Nancy could wear. All the rest of your clothes will be Nancy’s from now on. Even for work you will not be allowed to dress nice. We will just see who is the ugly one here.”

Kathy’s mouth dropped open.

“How can you do this to me Trevor? Please don’t make me do this.” Kathy pleaded.

“You need to feel the way you have made Nancy feel since I moved in. You have done all of this yourself Kathy. You’re just not as pretty as you think you are. Are you?” Trevor drilled Kathy.

Kathy hung her head down in defeat.

I tilted my head up and looked at Trevor, he just glanced down at me, then back at Kathy. I had never had anyone stick up for me like this. I felt so protected, so safe knowing that Trevor was finally seeing Kathy for the bitch she really is.

“Kathy, come sit in front of me.” Trevor said pointing to the floor in front of him.

He tapped my ass a little.

“Nancy, go get a felt marking pen for me.”

Letting go of his cock I sat up and walked pass Kathy as she was kneeling down in front of Trevor. Why was Kathy doing all of this for Trevor. I was actually scared for her.

I made my way to the kitchen drawer where we keep pens and pencils. I could barely hear what Trevor was telling Kathy. Creeping back towards the living room I could hear Trevor telling Kathy that he was going to tell her boss if she didn’t do as he said. He kept referring to the office and how she will do more of his work from now on.

I made sure to make a little noise so that they knew I was coming back.

Walking in I seen that Kathy had Trevor’s cock deep in her mouth. His big hands just held her there so tight. I knew the feeling of not being able to breath when he had done that too me.

“Bring the marker to me Nancy” Trevor said.

Quietly I walked over to Trevor and handed him the marker. He took it in his hand and with his other hand pushed Kathy away from his cock.

“Stand up Kathy,,,”

Trevor hesitated for a second.

“Kathy,,,Kathy,,,too nice of a name for someone like you. We are going to have to find you another name. One that will constantly remind you of the hurt you have caused Nancy.”

Kathy was standing there in front of us when Trevor stood up and pulled the tip off of the marker. Kathy kept her hands to her side as he started to write across her chest, making the letters about two inches high. Kathy’s lips where trebling as he continued to write.

“By the way Kathy, you’re going to have to help do some of the chores around here. Poor Nancy has way too much to do if she is to look pretty for me. Don’t you agree Kathy?” Trevor was taunting her now. With tears in her eyes Kathy squeaked a yes.

Trevor turned her by her shoulders to face me. Across her chest was written. “I’m not as pretty as I thought”

“What do you think Nancy?” Trevor asked smiling at me.

Kathy’s head hung down as I looked at her. Trevor tilted her chin up. She looked so helpless, so humiliated as I looked her over.

“I have something to tell you Nancy, something that Kathy has known for about two years now.”

“What is it Trevor?”

Kathy here has been stealing money from the company. Who would have thought when she hired me on as a janitor I would have her under my control. I caught her one night after everyone left for the day. She pleaded for me not to tell anyone. So we ended up having an agreement, she would fuck and suck me when ever I wanted plus do some of my duties at night. That is where she is at night, not any meetings like she has told you.”

“You’re not a student Trevor? I asked.

“Sorry I deceived you babe but I told Kathy that I needed a place to stay. I told her to make some excuse for me to move in.”