Trey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-No, don't do that. Don't turn away from me. Not now, not ever. Even when it hurts, let me know it babe. Give me that, at least.

With a sob, I buried my face in his neck, holding onto him for dear life as the storm surged through me, all my frustration and fear and uncertainty racing through me and leaving me spent and trembling, quivering against my lover's chest.

Softly, lovingly, he caressed me, soothing me, comforting me as only he could. How could I give this man up? How could I watch in just two days' time as he walked out of my door and back into his own life, leaving me to wallow helplessly in mine? Resentful, I cursed the powers that be which had led me to his man long after I was free to be his. In the past week I had begun to seriously question my marriage, my morals, my sanity. I had come to realize the complacency of my life with my husband, and yearned instead for a life with this man who had shown me the depths of my soul and the heights of passion in little more than a handful of days.

When my sniffles had subsided and my breathing evened, he sat me beside him, keeping an arm around me at all times while he got out our assortment of baked goods, both of us oohing and ahhing over Jamie's selection of delights intended for a sexy afternoon interlude. From whipped cream and strawberries to flaky pastries, chilled champagne to chocolate sauce, Jamie had packed a picnic worthy of the most sinful of delights, both of the palate and the eye.

Oh, how Trey's eyes were riveted on my mouth as I swirled the filling out of a dreamy, creamy pastry. Reaching his hand around my neck, he pulled me to him, flicking his tongue out to lift the gooey creamy stuff off the edge of my lip, growling at my mewl of impassioned delight. Leaning me back in his arm, he dipped a finger in the chocolate sauce and ran it over my neck, bending forward and licking-sucking-nipping it off my skin, leaving me reddened and bruised with the force of his efforts. And breathless. Oh, how breathless.

Seeing the heat in my eyes, that passion for him that I had no hope of controlling, along with the love that I had already declared, he sat up and pulled me onto him, burying his face in the curve of my chest as I straddled his legs. After several long, quaking breaths he straightened up, holding me there when I started to move.

-No, stay, he pleaded. Right here. Right where you belong.

Curling my arms around him, I held him to me, softly rocking, trying to comfort him as he had me earlier.

-Close your eyes, he murmured.

-Why, I asked. I want to see you, want to memorize every part of you.

-Please, he implored, his voice quavering slightly. Please. I have something for you. I hope it's ok.... He stumbled, something new for this sexy, confident man. This alone touched me to the core, bidding me to close my eyes as my lover had requested, willing and ready to do anything for this man.

With a gasp, I felt something cold settle between my breasts. Involuntarily I arched my back, thrusting my chest out, tipping my head back. He moaned.

-That's sexy, he whispered, fingertips blazing a trail of heat along my pale skin. Ok, he said, you can open up now.

Looking down, I was captivated by the sparkling silver Celtic cross adorning the valley between my breasts, suspended there by a glittering silver chain. The ring adorning the cross was in the form of a two dragons, entwined together. Pleasure coursed through me, and admiration of a man who had taken the time to listen to me, to know me, to want to please me so. Trey knew of my love of Celtic jewelry, my fascination with the mythical and knightly realm, and had even gone so far as to ensure that he chose silver, knowing it would lie against my skin much more favorably than would any grade of gold.

Tugging at the low neckline of my tank top, Trey lifted his head, peering at the glitter of metal on skin.

-I can't see it right, he complained, tugging my neckline lower yet, grinning cheekily at me, a ridiculously hopeful expression on his face, his boyish smile squeezing a fist around my heart.

-Then here, I exclaimed, whipping off the offending garment, the light dappling my body through the leaves of our tree, sunshine chasing shadows as his hands swept over me, cupping my breasts, hefting their weight, admiring the sparkle of silver between those milky white orbs.

Neither of us noticed the wind coming up, sunlight flirting through the clouds. We were wrapped up in each other, in our solitude, in our togetherness here at the edge of the world.

-Thank you, I murmured, lost in the vision of his dark skin cupping my white flesh which cradled that silver medallion. He heard the roughness in my voice, understood the reason, pulled me down onto his chest and kissed me, hand cupped at the back of my head, holding me to him.

-That, he murmured, isn't just a piece of jewelry. It's a promise. Me to you. Whenever you see that, I want you to remember me, remember this, rememberus. You keep telling me that I own you. Well baby, you own me too. What you're holding there, keeping warm between those sexy breasts, is a piece of me. That's my promise that I'm yours. That's my heart. Don't ever lose it.

By the time Trey finished speaking, my tears were once again trickling down to cover his chest. Sobbing, I pressed my face to him, aching yet exuberant. Moaning, he cradled my face in his hands and shifted me up to where he could kiss me, murmuring over and over between hot, sexy kisses that he hadn't meant to make me cry, that he had hoped I would like it, he was sorry, so sorry, he never should have done it, he just wanted to give me something to think of him by, that a ring would have been too hard to explain...

Frantically I kissed and caressed him, trying so hard to explain how perfect it was, how much it meant, how totally and completely I belonged to him. I whispered my love, over and over, my hands caressing him, the silver cross pressed tightly between our hearts, warming with the heat of our passion.

With a crack of thunder, the heavens opened and rain showered down upon us, soaking us in an instant. Wind whipped through my hair, tearing it free of its upswept style and sending it cascading over my shoulders and across my lover's skin in a wet, sensuous caress. My jeans were thoroughly drenched, as were Trey's, rendering them near worthless and adding to the intimacy of our position.

Pushing me upright, Trey reached up and began to undo the buttons of my jeans, neither one of us considering for an instant the thought of abandoning our picnic. As the wind whooshed through the leaves and danced in my hair, I raised my arms over my head, arching my back, tautening my stomach and offering my torso up to the gods of weather and wetness, laughing in glee at the feel of cool raindrops sliding down my heated skin.

Lighting glittered off my silver chain and rain beaded on the tips of my hard nipples before cascading down to soak my denim covering. Trey's hands felt like fire on the wet skin of my waist as he tore at my jeans, growling in combined frustration and raging passion. Streaking his hands up to my breasts he gripped them, pinched them, squeezed them, moaning in response to my hoarse cry of need. Flipping me over he now loomed over me and ripped my jeans down my legs to toss them aside, sliding his hands up my legs to grasp my hips and pull me to him, legs spread wide and chest heaving.

I surged up, curling into him, ripping at his clothes, snarling in pleasure when I heard fabric tear. I nipped his neck, bit at his chest, howled in fury when his hand fisted in my hair and kept me from him, held me, aching and frustrated, just out of his reach. Pushing me backward, he held me against the ground with one strong hand, keeping me there, easily subduing my struggles as he slid out of the rest of his clothing, tossing it aside, neither of us caring about anything other than the frenzied fuck we were engaged in.

Mud spattered against me as the rain poured down, pounding the ground around us, hammering our exposed skin. Nipping, biting, pinching, groaning we surged against each other, rolling though the mud, snarling and screaming as the storm pushed our emotions higher and higher. I rode him, scratching him with my nails, his fingers pinching and pulling at my rock-hard nipples. He rode me, my legs on his shoulders, his dick pounding ever deeper into my stretched and aching pussy, his hand wrapped around my throat, cutting off my air and sending me into spasms of pure delight, my cunt clamping hard around his throbbing cock.

Many times in the past days we had made love. Many more times we had fucked. This was neither of those two actions. This was primal, animalistic, shattering in its emotional impact. This was rough, sheer raw sex, the kind that will draw two people even closer together, or break them apart. It should have been telling that it just brought us even closer together.

I couldn't get enough of this man. My nails raked furrows down the length of his strong, undulating back, gripped deep into the muscles of his tight ass, and scraped hard over the bunched power of his strong shoulders. My teeth nipped his ear, nuzzled his neck, bit at his chest and stung his shoulder. I screamed out my lust, my love, my frustration at our inevitable separation. My voice grew hoarse as I chanted his name, over and over, screams of passion mingled with the wet slap of skin on naked skin in the most primal, forceful fucking I could ever have imagined. Every woman should experience this kind of sex at least once in her life, as it is both enervating and humbling at the same time, to be introduced to this most rudimentary level of sensation.

Trey was as caught up in the wicked, wild storm as I was, each peal of thunder echoing the pounding of our hearts, the sizzle of our nerve endings, the sharp slap of desire daring us to go farther, to test the limits of civilized sex, and push beyond. My head strung where he'd pulled my hair and my neck throbbed where he'd abraded me with teeth and tongue. My nipples, pebbled from the cold, were sore from his attentions, where he'd licked and sucked and nipped me until I thought I was going to go mad with the combination of pain and pleasure. I was sure to have bruises on those creamy white orbs from where he'd pinched and twisted my skin, gripping me tightly, handling me roughly. When he straddled my stomach and held my breasts together in one hand while spanking them with the other, I nearly threw him off me as my back arched and my heels drummed the earth, a violently hard climax searing through me, a scream of pleasure/pain echoing off the mountains.

Riding me, rocking against me, he shoved his throbbing black dick between those soft white tits now reddened with his hand and finger prints, the rain acting as a natural lubricant for him to tit-fuck me. Squeezing my nipples, tugging them, twisting and pinching them, he engulfed his long, thick cock in my ample white flesh, my warmth surrounding him, pillowing him, squeezing him. His head rubbed against my neck as I tipped my head up to watch him slide in and out of my cleavage tunnel. Opening my mouth I flicked my tongue over the head, stiffening my tongue and offering resistance to his invasion, making him push harder against me if he wanted to fill my mouth. Relinquishing my nipples, he slid his hand around my throat, watching the fire in my eyes stoke higher as he squeezed gently, making me choke, knowing I trusted him to stop short of damaging me.

When I dragged the edge of my teeth over the ridge of his head, he slipped back onto his heels, flipped me over onto my stomach and pressed on my back while he paddled my ass with his hand until I was sobbing and howling, writhing in agony in the mud. Pushing me up onto my knees, tits still pressed firmly against the muddy ground, he slammed his dick into me, hard, fast and deep, giving me no time to prepare. I came hard, gushing, screaming, babbling incoherently as he stretched me deep, filling me completely on that first stroke, my cream pouring over both of us as he nipped my shoulder and growled in pleasure. Oh, how he loved feeling me tighten and shiver around him, my cunt caressing him, my body quaking from his touch, his voice, his ministrations. Inevitably the feel of my body surrendering to his in this most intimate of ways made him tighten up and fill me with that life-giving cream, his tortured whimper of my name shoving me hard over the edge of reason and sending me on a headlong dive into pure pleasure, where nothing existed except my man and me. I no longer felt the rain, the wind, the elemental cry of nature slamming through my body. I existed solely for my mate, for his pleasure, for his thirst, for his hunger. I was his as he was mine, the focus of our world expanding no further than the immediate air surrounding us. Everything else ceased to exist as we strove to pleasure each other and ourselves in this most primitive of ways.

Gradually the storm subsided, inside and out. As the wind whimpered into a breeze and the torrent of rain simpered into a droplet, we returned to awareness to find ourselves mud-splattered, bruised and abraded. Twigs were tangled in my hair, leaves were plastered to his back. Still gasping for breath, we looked at each other and couldn't help but laugh, both a little embarrassed at how little control we'd had. When the wet, sodden picnic cloth proved useless to clean with, we used our fingers, scraping mud off each other, secretly delighting in the feel of firm flesh pressed under the edges of fingers. Trey took his time cleaning my breasts, as I took my own time cleaning his dear, sweet face.

When most of the mud was gone, Trey reached over and took out a bottle of water from the depths of the sodden basket. Urging me to my knees, he had me pose, legs spread, arms uplifted, hands tangled in my hair, as he poured water over me, watching it eddy and swirl over my white skin, whorls of mud vanishing into a new puddle between my legs where the water dripped from my swollen, aching, hungry, cream-filled pussy.

Holding the lip of the bottle to the rim of my nipple, he watched as the tepid water coursed over me, burbling its way along my body, the light tickle of it cascading over my clit making me bite back a moan, the body exhausted from our intense fucking, but the mind wide awake and willing to experience ever more with this incredible man. Lifting the bottle slightly, he poured water over my neck, between my breasts, down my back, moaning as the clear fluid washed away the mud and displayed the marks of his passion all over my body.

Pulling me to him, he pressed his long, strong length against me, wrapping me in his arms and holding me close, murmuring senseless sounds against my ear, lightly rocking me, our bodies entwined in the same manner as the dragons gracing my cross. I felt his hand slide along my ribs, over my hips, his spent cock nestling against my smooth pussy, rubbing gently with no intention of gaining entry, more just a soothing press of skin to skin. One hand crept up my back to cradle my head, while the other slipped down over my ass, the long fingers easily tucking under me, tickling me intimately, fingertips barely brushing against me as he softly stroked me, feeling his cream and mine leaking out of my swollen, abused pussy. Even this ever-so-light touch had me biting my lip in pleasure, struggling to control the responsiveness of a body that was no longer mine to control.

Slowly, softly he stroked me, brushing lightly over the sensitized folds of dewy wet skin, making me tremble and seep more moisture onto his long, dark fingers. Hearing my muffled cries of rising passion, he nudged me over against the smooth bark of our protective tree, slipping his questing hand around the curve of my hip so he could stroke the full length of my weeping slit, gently spreading my moisture all around. When I whimpered into his mouth, he nibbled a kiss at my lips, murmuring that he wasn't sure he was up to it—but he'd make sure his lady was taken care of, as always.

With a devilish grin he scooted back, and holding me against the tree, slipped the empty water bottle over the folds of my pussy, the ridges of plastic bumping and grinding against my clit, making me quiver and shake in sensuous excitement.

-No, I whimpered, reaching for him. I wantyou.

-I can't right now, darlin', he whispered. But you can.

With that he angled the plastic bottle against me, and working it, coating it with the mixture of our moisture, pressing persistently, he slid that bottle into me, stretching my swollen pussy around it until I felt it slip all the way inside of me, each bump and ridge pressed firmly into my skin. My breath stopped completely, then started again with a gasping whoosh as he slowly, gently moved that bottle in and out of me, feeling me respond to the erotic sensations pulsing through my aching body.

As helpless as the tide, I responded to the magic of his touch, the devious eroticism of his sensuous nature. Rocking my hips, I rode that plastic bottle, gradually taking it faster, harder, deeper, until I was fucking his fingers and the bottle, feeling it press deep into me on every stroke, gasping at the kinky picture he painted for me with that warm, smooth voice. He held me against the tree with one hand, using the other to work me on that water bottle, watching it cleave me in two, his voice hoarse as he admitted he'd never be able to drink bottled water again without picturing this. He made me feel sexy, cherished, desired and loved, all with his warm brown eyes and his sweet, sweet words while he enticed me to ride that imaginary cock.

Whimpering, thrashing as much as my exhausted body allowed, I begged and pleaded for him to remove the bottle and fuck me with his big black dick, whining that I needed to feel him inside me, that I wanted it to be his girth spreading me, his length stretching me, his cum filling me. I admitted that I loved how incredibly sexy I felt, riding this bottle and coating it with my creamy juices, but it was his cock I craved, his touch I thrilled to, his cum I needed so desperately.

-I can't, he whispered, grinning devilishly at me.

-Please, I begged, please Trey, please take me, use me, own me. This is sexy, wickedly erotic –but it's not you. You're what I need. What I crave.You are the only thing that will ever satisfy me. You've stretched my pussy, made it fit only you, addicted me to your cum, made me ache to hear your voice, experience your touch, do anything that you want. I need you. Please baby, I whimpered, fuck me now. Love me. Please, Trey....

-Mmmm, with that kind of incentive, maybe I can, he whispered, snatching the ribbed bottle from my pussy and impaling me on his black dick in one long, smooth stroke. I exploded. My cream splashed everywhere, coating him, me, and the tree he pressed me into as he leaned into me, pressing deep, driving his cock way up in me, spearing me on his substantial length, holding still as I churned and creamed around him, my orgasm triggering his, that one long stroke all it took to pleasure us both, as we both found our release, holding each other tight, trembling with the brunt of this total submission to each other....

When it was over I leaned against him, panting, raw, sweaty—and exhilarated. I reached up to trace a finger over my silver chain, knowing that this one piece of jewelry meant more to me than any other I had ever owned. Feeling the brush of my hand along his skin, Trey opened his eyes and watched as I caressed his gift, a smile on my face and my heart in my eyes. Kissing the tip of my nose, he seemed about to say something, then changed his mind and silently helped me gather our belongings. Both of us shuddered in distaste at the thought of putting on our cold, wet clothes, but had no choice. Making the best of it, we teased each other about the situation, interspersing taunts with kisses. Yet the knowledge of us upcoming departure was never far from our minds, and we wondered if what had blossomed to beauty between us would survive the dark, lonely days until his return. And even then, given my marriage and his booming business, what would happen to us?