Triangled Up in Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God," she said as both of us rolled onto our backs. Mother looked over at me. My dick was pointed towards the ceiling.

"Looks like somebody needs to be taken care of," she said.

Mother turned onto her side. With her right had she began to run her fingers lightly across my chest, drawing tiny circles around my nipples.

"Go ahead," she said. "Stroke it. Cum right here in the bed."

I grabbed my cock and began to fondle the underside of the head with my two fingers. Mother rested her face against my chest as I pressed my thigh between her legs and up against her mound. The vibrator was still humming inside her panties.

Suddenly, I felt Mother's wet mouth on my right breast. A shudder went through my entire body as she began licking away. With my free hand I lifted up her gown until her midsection was exposed. I turned to my side and started rubbing my dick against her bare stomach. The smooth pale skin felt incredible as I slid my cock along the layers and creases of soft belly flesh. With the head of my penis I explored the stretch marks that spread across the width of her tummy while Mother gave my chest the sort of attention usually reserved for the big bowls of chocolate ice cream she ravaged in secret. For a brief moment Mother lifted her head and looked into my eyes. Her mouth was opened slightly, her expression betraying a bit of uncertainty. I leaned over to kiss her but before our lips could meet she went to work again at my upper body, this time licking me up and down like a mother cat cleaning a kitten. I stretched my arm. Her tongue fluttered as she tasted my underarm, a sensation that reminded me of gentle swells stirred by a steady, light breeze upon the warm waters of a shallow lake. It was heavenly. I closed my eyes. I could feel the pressure building behind my scrotum as I worked my stiff cock against her tummy like it was a divining rod. My legs stiffened and I shot ropes of hot cum onto my mother's belly. After my dick spit out the very last drop Mother rolled onto her back and began spreading the jism all over her tummy as if it was some kind of lotion.

"Wow, honey," she said. "You must have been saving all that for a special occasion. Think you can sleep now?"

"Like a baby," I said as I nuzzled up against my mother's bosom. She wrapped her arms around me and cradled my head.

"My baby," she said. She kissed my brow. "Sweet dreams."