Triangled Up in Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm serious," she said. "I want you to decide now if I'm enough for you. I'm not saying forever till the end of time or anything like that. But if we are going to try this I expect you to be monogamous."

"For the past five years Dottie's been the only one," I said. "Now turn around."

Mother stood with her back to me. Her waist was far narrower than her ass and her hips flared out dramatically, giving her an extreme pair shape. The plush flesh was dimpled and each pale layer spilled out over the next, jiggling as she moved. She placed her hands on her hips and shook her butt before turning around again. Her paunchy belly bowed between her thighs and covered her pubic mound.

"Scoot over," she said, "I'm getting cold."

I moved to the far side of my bed. Mother pulled back the blanket, sat for a moment, then leaned backward and rolled towards me. We both laid on our sides facing each other. Her bare breasts were pressed against my own. I covered her with the blanket then reached over and rested my hand on top of her waist.

The warm breath upon my face drew me closer. Her lips brushed up against mine. My mouth opened. Mother leaned towards me, pushing me backwards as our tongues touched. Her lips and tongue were thicker than Dottie's, her succulent mouth broad enough to cover my own. The kisses were soft and unhurried, as if sipping something meant to be savored. She worked her way down my neck, raising fine hairs and goose pimples with each shiver. When she reached my chest I grabbed the back of her head, directing her to my right breast. I let out a soft moan as she tongued my taut nipple.

"God, I love that," I said.

Mother ran her tongue and lips on my breast and across my chest. I lay there on my back, legs stretched and head rolling from side to side. My entire body tingled. She grabbed my cock and ran it along the contours of her belly. She moved downward towards the foot of the bed until her breasts were within reach and started massaging her stiff nipples with the head of my dick. After several minutes Mother rolled onto her side, facing away from me. I reached around and pulled her close. She pressed up against my dick and wiggled.

"Play with my ass," she said.

With my right hand I caressed her valentine shape derriere. I rolled my hips as I moved my thin cock up and down the area between her soft globes. She gasped as I poked at the puckered skin around her rectum. Then I moved downward until my dick made contact with the fine damp hairs that surrounded her pussy.

"Hmmm," she moaned.

Mother reached for her bathrobe on the chair next to the bed and pulled a small container from the pocket. She squirted the liquid onto her fingertips then reached down toward her pussy, working her fingers in and out and around her labia. When she finished she held the container towards me.

"Put some on your dick," she said.

My hands shook as I squeezed the lube onto my hands. The liquid felt cool against the thin skin of my shaft and head. I ran my hand up and down the slippery shaft then pressed up against Mother's ass and let it slide towards her moistened mons. When I touched her swollen labia she reached around for my cock and guided it the rest of the way. Despite the amount of lube getting inside was a tight squeeze, so tight that for a moment I thought I was pressing up against her rectal opening. Mother began to make tiny backward thrusts and little by little I squeezed my way inside her snug little tush.

I wrapped my arm around my mother's waist and pulled her close until my entire shaft was inside and her ass was squashed up against my pelvic area. At that moment I suddenly felt light headed and my stomach dipped the way it does when cresting the peak of a roller coaster. I was inside my mother's pussy.

Things seemed to loosen up a bit as I wiggled about, making tentative little jabs, afraid if I moved too much I might pull out by mistake and have a difficult time getting back in.

"Harder," she said. "Don't be afraid."

My thrusts increased in intensity until my upper thighs made a slapping sound every time I banged up against my mother's ass. Piston-like, I kept at it. Her tight little pocket seemed to get wetter with each jab. At once I was overcome by the musky funk that wafted from her pussy and lingered in the bedroom air like a mist. My scrotum pulsated as I my torso and legs stiffened. Trying to hold back was futile. I gave in completely, pushing my cock as deep as I could before letting loose a series of quick spurts.

"Hmmm," I whimpered.

I rolled onto my back, puffing as I caught my breath. Mother lay on her side with her arm across my belly. She left several soft, wet kisses on my brow.

"That was wonderful," she said. "What did you think?"

"Awesome," I said. "That's the tightest little pussy I've ever been in."

"Really? So I'm tighter than Dottie?"

"Oh, yes," I said. "Sometimes I worried that I wasn't enough for her. I always made sure I went down on her first so she'd cum. With you I have the opposite problem. You are so tight it only takes a minute or two before I cum."

"That's because you were delivered by c section," Mother said. She grabbed my hand and ran it up and down the scar beneath her belly button. "Dottie had Brian the regular way which stretches the vagina."

We laid like that for a while, caressing each other in post-coital silence where the thoughts come on too rapid for sleep. The quiet was broken when Mother asked if Dottie talked about her son Brian often.

"Not really," I said. "She mentions the grandkids quite a bit."

"It's a sore spot with her, Brian getting married six years ago. He's been trying to strike out on his own ever since he joined the Navy around the time you were born. She'd visit him whenever he was on shore leave but they really haven't spoken much after he retired and married that Panamanian girl. I think she expected to move into a house with Brian after he got out of the service, just the two of them. But he started a family of his own. That was around the time Dottie took up with you. It all makes sense now."

"So you're saying?"

"Yes," Mother said. "Dottie never said anything to me about the two of them having that kind of relationship. She never had to. When Brian married Blanca she cried like a jilted wife."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes. But that's not unusual in this neighborhood with all the single mothers. One way to keep your boy on the straight and narrow is to give him everything he needs at home. That way he won't get some sixteen year old girl pregnant and drop out of school to go to work."

"I never noticed that," I said.

"Probably not. It is the sort of thing that goes on right underneath everyone's nose. In this neighborhood when you see a smart, good looking boy who stays home studying every night instead of going to the bars or, worse, getting into the sort of trouble that goes on here chances are his needs are being taken care of at home. Problem is, sometimes a lonely woman will forget she's a mother and expect her son to be her husband. That's what happened with Dottie and Brian."

I lay there pondering this new bit of information. The idea of an incestuous underground in this white, working poor ghetto never crossed my mind. Most of the guys I went to school with ended up fathering children before they reached the age of twenty. But there were a few who broke the cycle. For the most part their mothers didn't make the same mistake a second time, forgoing a man in their bed for the sake of their son, making him both the man of the house and the love of their life. Eventually they would move out on their own, their mother's living rooms becoming a shrine to their accomplishments. Some, however, stayed home, accompanying their mothers to Bingo games and rummage sales. Devoted sons who wouldn't dream of leaving the nest. And why would they? They had everything they needed right at home.

12