Triangular Ch. 03

Story Info
Threesome have golden shower together.
2.4k words
4.56
53.2k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers

When I woke, the top covers had gone, the bedside clock read 3:15, the bedside lamp was on, and Kathy's hands were wrapped around mine and Sven's cocks. She was lying on her back between us, and as I reached a hand to her pussy, I found Sven's there already. We took turns fingering her and playing with her tits as she wanked us both gently to full erections. Sven passed her a tube of lube, and she spread it liberally over our cocks, her hands making squishy noises as they slid up and down our shafts.

When she thought we were ready she announced, "Time for some more ass fucking please boys," and lifted her legs in the air, lifting her arse from the sheet. I climbed off the bed and grabbed her ankles, holding her legs up to make it easier for her to hold the position, while Sven climbed into position and slipped his knob into her still gooey arse. His cock slid all the way in with the first full thrust, and Kathy grunted with pleasure and surprise. I released her ankles which she lowered onto Sven's shoulders. I walked around behind Sven to get a better view of his cock sliding in and out of Kathy's butthole, flicking the main bedroom light on so I could see better.

Kathy said, "Switch!" and Sven reluctantly but obediently pulled out of her arse and made way for me.

I took his place and shoved my cock firmly into the gaping hole his cock had left, which closed tightly around my knob as Kathy gripped me tightly with her butt muscles. I slowly slid back out of her, so the end of my knob was just touching her anus, then slammed back into her. I continued this, each time drawing out more slowly and thrusting back in harder.

Kathy seemed close to cumming, but when I pulled out for another thrust, she stopped me. She got to her knees on the bed, asked Sven to lay on his back behind her. With her hands on my shoulders, she stood, and squatted over his cock. Sven steadied it with his hand, guiding it back into her arse. Kathy rode him this way for several strokes, then climbed off him, and turned around, assuming a doggie position, which I took full advantage of by taking my turn in her arse. Again she allowed my only a few strokes before shuffling forward off me and sitting up to take Sven's cock back into her arse. After a few more strokes she grabbed hold of the headboard and got into a squatting position. I grabbed her arse and tilted her forward slightly to take my turn, then let go while Sven pulled her arse down onto his cock. We got used to the exchange fairly quickly and after a few goes were able to swap over with barely a missed stroke. Kathy started cumming as I took my third turn in this position, and every time one of us pulled our cock free, it set her off again. Her trembling and quivering made her arse even more pleasurable to fuck, and her screams and cries of "fuck me, oh yeah fuck me" filled the room and drove us both to screw her harder and harder.

I felt my balls contracting as I was entering her for the umpteenth time, and I buried my cock balls deep in her butt and sprayed her insides with cum. Sven took his turn as usual as I pulled out, a small moan escaping his lips as he felt the extra wetness in his wife's arse, following by a louder one as he too came hard inside her. Kathy was still coming continuously so I took my turn again, my cock softening slightly but still easily able to enter her gaping cum-flooded arse, our fucking noises now with added slurping from her arse. Sven took another turn and so did I before my cock finally started to deflate, and we reluctantly allowed Kathy's orgasm to subside. She collapsed on to Sven's chest, her body coated in sweat, with cum oozing from her gaping arsehole.

I lay down beside them and drifted back to sleep, my hand resting on one of Kathy's perfect arse cheeks.

When I woke again I was alone on the bed, but I could hear the sound of a shower running in the ensuite bathroom. This reminded my bladder that it was full, and I got up and wandered into the ensuite, my morning erection bobbing in front of me. It was larger than most main bathrooms, and had a shower and a spa bath, along with a toilet and washbasin. My attention was immediately grabbed by the scene in front of me though. Kathy was laying in the empty spa bath, and Sven was standing at the side of it. Kathy saw me enter and beckoned me over.

"I'll bet you like this," she said, then looked at Sven and said "go on then."

My eyes widened as I saw a stream of golden urine squirt out of Svens erect cock, splashing straight onto Kathy's tits. His bladder appeared to be as full as mine, and the stream was steady and powerful. Sven gradually aimed the stream lower, tracing its way down Kathy's belly, until he was pissing right onto her pussy. The hot liquid hitting her shaved pussy clearly turned Kathy on, and she reached a hand down and spread her pussy lips, pulling upwards to expose her clit. Sven directed his flow right onto her love button, and she squealed with pleasure. Sven's bladder finally emptied and Kathy said, "Mmmm, that was great baby," before turning to me with, "have you got some lovely piss for me too?"

My cock twitched at this, my mind racing. It was enough to have seen what I had just seen, but to be invited to do the same almost shorted out my sex-addled brain. My bladder was insistently full, and as I stepped forward to the edge of the bath, Kathy sat up and cupped her tits together. "Right here baby," she said. I concentrated hard on urinating, and my body responded, a powerful stream of pale urine flew out of my cock and hit Kathy square in the chest. Some of it splashed onto her face but she didn't seem to mind. She lay back, lifting her hips up and spreading her pussy open so I could piss right on her clit, which she rubbed as my piss landed on it and trickled down her pussy. Kathy suddenly rolled over, and spread her arse cheeks. I aimed straight for her gooey butthole, my hot piss blasting away some of the dried come and causing Kathy to squeal with delight as the warm liquid teased and soothed her well used anus. My bladder finally emptied, and Kathy stood, piss dripping from her skin and forming a puddle at her feet, which gurgled as it drained down the plughole.

"Now, can you boys share, or do I have to choose," she said. I looked at Sven, puzzled. He motioned for me to get in the bath and I understood, and nodded for him to get in also. We sat facing each other, our legs overlapping as Kathy stood astride us. Our two cocks bobbed expectantly, as Kathy placed her hands on my shoulders for balance and squatted down slightly. Her face took on a look of concentration, and then I felt and saw a stream of piss cascading from her pussy, directly onto my cock, the wet warmth like nothing else. It splashed and ran in rivers down my cock and balls, and trickled down between my arse cheeks. Kathy shifted back slightly to piss onto Sven's cock, and he groaned with the sensation. Kathy must have been busting to go as she was able to piss on us for what seemed like ages, taking care to give each of us an equal share. When she was finally done, she stepped out of the spa bath and across into the shower. Sven and I followed, our cocks bouncing in front of us, and the two of us soaped and cleaned and groped and fondled Kathy until she came, then she set to work cleaning the two of us, starting with our cocks, which we then had the pleasure of rubbing over her soapy wet skin and feeding into the warm depths of her mouth as she made 'close inspections' of our genitals.

Our shower session ended with Kathy on her knees with Sven's cock between her soapy tits, her tongue darting out to lick the head each time it appeared, while I knelt behind her with my cock nestled in the soapy wet valley of her arse cheeks, which she obliging clenched forcefully as I slid up and down, with my hand reached around to diddle her clit. Sven switched the water off, as the three of us worked our way to a slippery orgasm, Sven's cum coating Kathy's neck before she caught the end of his cock in her mouth and hungrily swallowed the rest, while my own cum shot over her lower back and dribbled back down into her arse crack. She reached around and scooped up a bit on her finger and licked it off, then we turned the shower back on and rinsed her off.


We dried off and headed to the kitchen, still stark naked and barely able to keep our hands off each other, but starving as we were, some food and drink was in order. We ate some bowls of muesli and gulped down several glasses each of fruit juice, before heading back to the bedroom for more rampant sex.

On the way back down the hallway, I pinned Kathy against the wall and slipped my cock into her moist pussy, thrusting into her a couple of times before pulling out and continuing on. She spanked my arse, "cheeky bastard!" Sven had seen this, and as Kathy entered the bedroom he caught her from behind and bent her over to get a few strokes of his own cock, before releasing her again. She turned and whispered in his ear, and he nodded. She reached into a bedside drawer and then the two of them advanced on me and before I knew it I was on my knees handcuffed to the foot of the bed.

Kathy then turned to Sven and said "Now, remember that promise you made last night?" Sven's expression turned from triumphant to nervous, but he took up the necessary position, on his hand and knees on the bed. Kathy picked up a double ended strap-on, like the one she had used on me last night, but with a second end that filled her pussy, lubed it up and inserted the larger end inside her, then wrapped the harness around her hips and secured it tightly to her crotch. A cheeky look came over her and she stood next to me, turning my head and guiding her 'cock' into my mouth. At first I was shocked, but to my surprise I found the size and feel of it strangely enjoyable, and the feeling of being dominated by Kathy was a new sensation also. She clearly enjoyed the sight of me sucking on her cock, as her breathing became ragged and her hands quivered.

She climbed up on the bed, kneeling beside Sven, facing back towards me. Applying a liberal dose of lube to the strap-on, she then reached over his arse and began tonguing his butt-hole. Sven's cock, which had been hanging semi erect between his legs, stiffened at this, as did mine. Kathy licked and probed at his arsehole, then lubed up a finger and gently slid it into him. She was clearly becoming excited, about to fulfil her fantasy of fucking her own husband like he had fucked her so many times. Nevertheless she was patient, and took her time, after a while inserting a second finger and working at Sven's sphincter to ease the passage of her cock. When she thought he was ready, probably from the moans of pleasure coming form Sven, she knelt behind him and readied her cock for entry. From my captive position I had the best possible view of the head of her slim pink latex cock stretching Sven's presumably virgin arsehole as she gradually entered him. Sven grunted with pleasure and pain, and she eased back before slowly pushing forward again.

Slowly she worked her cock all the way into her husband's arse. When she was finally buried up the hilt she said "Do you like having my cock in you baby".

"Yes," replied Sven, "please, fuck me with it."

She obeyed and began slowly pumping in and out of him, gently at first but with more and more force. I could see Sven responding to her, pushing back to meet her. His cock twitched and bounced as she screwed him. Kathy began to really pump him hard, slapping him on the arse and calling him names like "filthy slut" and "cock-hungry bitch". Sven seemed to respond to this, clearly he wasn't the only one to find a dominant Kathy arousing. My own cock ached, as hard as steel it twitched and bounced, but with my hands tied I could do nothing to relieve it. I considered humping the bed, but thought better of it.

Finally the other end of the strap-on inside her, and the harness rubbing on her clit combined with the mental pleasure she was getting from arse-fucking her husband made Kathy come, a filthy stream of language bellowing forth from her mouth as if she had actually become a man during the act. She didn't stop with this though, she pulled out of him and got him to roll over, then he lifted his legs and allowed her access to his arse again, and she slipped her cock back in and fucked him some more. I leaned to one side and I could see Sven's cock rubbing against her tummy as she fucked him. It didn't take much stimulation for Sven's orgasm to hit him, his whole body tensing and spasming as Kathy pounded his arse, his come squirting against her belly. Feeling this she slowed and then pulled out of him, laying down on him to enjoy the afterglow.

The two of them kissed and snuggled for a bit, then they began to discuss something in whispers. My own cock strained against the air, and I had to grit my teeth to stop from begging for some release. Kathy and Sven finished talking and Kathy looked at me, a dangerous sparkle in her eye. She climbed up off the bed and walked over to me, Sven's cum oozing down her tummy ....

Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers