Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get my boots off me, little footsie boy. I want my feet free to play, too." Carly grinned wickedly as she looked down past her shiny boots at Randy's startled face. She giggled as she tapped either side of his nose with the pointy toes of those mean leather boots. Randy had to lean back to focus on them, to find the zippers he'd need to tug on to remove the inconsiderate, nose-tapping boots.

Finding the zipper on the boot to his right, he held the boot steady by the heel and pulled downward on the shiny tab. It gave easily, the teeth separating to reveal bare flesh beneath the leather. When he had the zipper completely unzipped, he released the zipper and then grabbed the back of Carly's calf just above the top of the boot and yanked downward with the hand that firmly held the heel of the boot. The boot was tight, and it required a more determined tug to coax it over her heel. But, with persistence, he slid the clinging boot over Carly's heel and forward off her foot. She sighed, her warm, moist foot almost squealing it's glee.

"Oh, yeah, foot boy, job well done. Now get the other one off, pronto!" she demanded, "I want both feet all nice and comfy. That is, after all, YOUR job from now on, to make sure my feet are spoiled rotten."

"Not to mention properly RESPECTED," Amber added.

"Yes, that too," Carly agreed, "Good point."

Before Randy could grab the other booted foot to perform an instant replay of recent events, the impatient boot sole tapped on his forehead. Tap, tap, tap, the sole rapped his forehead, as the slim heel brushed his chin. "You're pretty slow, aren't you, foot boy?" Carly said with a mock frown on her face. But then she smiled and added, "Well, that'll change. You'll get faster as we go along. At least you'd BETTER get faster. Nothing worse than a slow, lazy foot boy. I won't tolerate it!" She tapped his forehead again, a little harder. "Now get that boot off before I get bored!"

Randy worked much faster at removing the second boot. This was his dream come true, and he did NOT want to risk losing it because of a little slowness on his part. Keeping Carly and Amber happy was the key to keeping them, and their gorgeous feet, right there with him.

"Ahhh....delightful," Carly cooed when Randy had removed the second boot. "NOW we can get serious about making you our personal foot boy. But, before the actual pampering and fun begin, there's something Amber and I need to do...in keeping with the holiday, you understand." She looked over at Amber and asked, "Ready?"

"Oh, you bet. I just hope I can get through this without wetting myself," she giggled.

"Me too," Carly laughed, "but it HAS to be done."

"Absolutely," Amber agreed.

"All right then," Carly said, "then let's count together."

"One...two...three," the girls counted in unison, laughing hysterically the entire time, continuing together even through the choking laughter...

"TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL OUR FEET!"

At the very instant they finished their Halloween rhyme, both women's legs shot straight outward, their toes bent back slightly so that their pads and the balls of their feet were thrust directly into Randy's face. Their hurried aim wasn't completely perfect, but close enough. Contact was made. Carly's left foot and Amber's right landed squarely under Randy's nose, the undersides of their squirming toes momentarily blocking his nostrils, the balls of their feet flattening his lips back against his teeth. Carly's right foot glanced off the left side of Randy's face and her big toe nearly went into his ear. The big toe of Amber's left foot mashed Randy's right cheek upward, the toe and Randy's own cheek flesh blinding his sight on that side. His entire upper body, from his scalp to his ribcage, was jarred by that sudden, unexpected attack, and the multiple impacts resulting from it.

Even as the scent of Amber's stockinged feet and that of Carly's vaguely leather-tinged ones managed to squeeze their way into his suddenly squashed nose, the mocking women laughed hysterically yet again, at the startled look on Randy's face. They both pointed at his distorted facial features and howled with twisted laughter.

"Well, get to it," Carly laughed 'til she cried, "Get that nose of yours sniffing, foot boy."

"Yeah, foot boy," Amber added, "It's Halloween, so smell our feet. Get crackin'!"

The two feet that had scored direct hits on Randy's nose pressed tighter still against it, mashing up against his face until the undersides of ten toes had cupped beneath and totally surrounded his nostrils. There was no way he could take even a single breath without inhaling the scent of both Carly's and Amber's feet...when they let up on the pressure long enough for him to be able to, that is.

"Trick or Treat, smell our feet!" they sang again, laughing as they rammed their toes unapologetically up against Randy's nose. His face was getting redder by the second, but the two women didn't care. Their outside feet, the ones that hadn't been able to make contact with his nose, moved inward toward the center of his face, pressing up against the other feet, sealing off any possible entrance of air into Randy's sucking nostrils except that which was filtered through their ten clinging toes and Randy's face. At one point, he had become so desperate for air, that he inhaled sharply and deeply through his nose, trying to force air through whatever spaces could be found around those clinging feet. When he did so, his eyes grew wide with the effort. The women, seeing this, let up on the pressure their feet were putting on his nose, and instantly the smell of four face-hugging feet rushed through his nostrils and drilled into his brain. The wide eyes glazed over, and the protective eyelids began to flutter. Their foot boy was in toe-sniffing heaven.

His face continuing to redden from the relentless movements of those stubborn feet, Randy continued inhaling, sometimes shallowly, but more often than not deeply, wallowing in the warmth of those pretty peds and the wonder of those alluring aromas. He reached up and now held those feet tightly to his face, not wanting them to ever leave him, sniffing them unashamedly...wanting to bond with them forever. He sighed deeply and his eyelids fluttered in ecstasy as he burrowed his nose into those pushy feet.

"Woooohooooo!" Amber squealed, "Smell those feet, Randy-boy!"

Carly laughed, "Sniff away, little foot boy! Enjoy our sweet, sexy feet. Our first gift to you. Mmmm...smells great, I'll bet. You must feel oh, so lucky."

Both women laughed themselves to tears, grinding their feet under Randy's nose, keeping them in his face, singing over and over again, "Trick or Treat, smell our feet! Trick or Treat, smell our feet!" Such a look of blissful contentment lit up Randy's face that the women were almost awed by its absolute purity.

After that amusement had played itself out, the two vixens decided it was time to give their new toy some new orders. They brought back their feet, relinquishing their "toe-hold" on his face, but kept them directly in front of it. They had to wiggle and tug them from his hands as he was so desperate to keep them close forever. When they did, the sad look on his face was pitiful...but amusing. However, poor Randy needn't have worried. They had every intention of giving him what he wanted - their feet - but under THEIR conditions, THEIR rules...and strictly at THEIR commands.

"Now, be a good foot boy and lean forward and smell our feet properly. We'll stop mashing your face and let you get some real, deep down sniffs going. Get your nose right into our toes and soles and let it make love to our soft, sexy feet. This is where you can really get a good whiff and appreciate their scent. Mangling your face is fun, but if you're going to properly appreciate our feet, you need to savor them, get to know them intimately. I'll be the generous one and let you sniff Amber's feet first, and then you can sniff mine." Carly looked at Amber and nodded, giving her the go-ahead to have her feet smelled first.

"Why, thank you, Miss Carly. How considerate of you." Grinning, Amber looked down at Randy. "I guess you'll have the honor of sniffing MY feet, first, foot boy. So, hold my feet by my heels, lean forward, put your nose at the base of my toes and sniff really hard. Get that nice foot odor that's down there under the stockings. You should be smelling my FEET, after all, not so much my stockings. I suppose I can always take my stockings off later and have you smell my feet again, but this'll do for now. Go ahead, now....sniff sniff."

Randy obeyed. Burying his face in the foot-warmed nylon, he inhaled deeply, moving from toe to toe, sniffing along the undersides of Amber's toes. Again he heard laughter from above. "Smells great, doesn't it, foot boy?" Amber laughed. "Makes you want to smell them for HOURS, I'll bet."

"Yes, ma'am," Randy replied, eliciting a chorus of hoots from the ladies, mainly because they knew he was totally sincere.

"Well, you can't smell her feet for hours, Randykins," Carly objected, "because you have to savor the aroma of MY feet, too. And once you've smelled MY rose-scented piggies, you'll never want to smell anyone else's ever again."

"Oh, please," laughed Amber, "your stinkers will probably make him gag. MY sweet feet, on the other hand, will have him sighing and begging for more." Then, turning back to Randy, mashing her toes up against his nose, she said, "Get a good, deep whiff, foot boy. Remember the lovely scent of MY feet so that when Carly here shoves her limburger toes up your sniffer, you can tell her just how rancid hers are compared to mine. Go on, sniff deep...store that beautiful scent right up in your brain."

Carly was nearly rolling on the sofa, watching Amber mash her foot in Randy's face and order him to smell it. But funnier still was the vision of Randy, his face contorted by Amber's stockinged foot, sniffing that cruel foot as hard and deep as he could. You just couldn't get better entertainment than that!

"Okay, Black Widow lady," Carly giggled, nudging Amber aside, "he's OUR foot boy, remember? Get your feet out of his face so I can put mine there. Don't make me get rough with you." Using her feet, she tried to push Amber's feet off of Randy's face so hers could take their place. What then ensued was a battle for Randy's face. Four merciless feet pushed Randy's face around as they fought for occupation of it. Randy could only sit there and wait, to see whose feet would be victorious. In the meantime, however, his head was kicked about like a soccer ball, his face battered by the jockeying feet. From both ears to the tip of his nose, and from the tip of his chin to the disheveled mess of his hair, not one millimeter of his face or head was spared the ravages of this foot war as the two women fought to claim his face as their own.

"Oh, all right!" Amber finally conceded, "put your smelly boats in his face. One sniff and he'll retch all over them anyway. THEN we'll see whose feet he'd rather have in his face. He'll BEG to come back and sniff MY feet. You'll see, you ol' Booty Bitch." The two women pretended to glare at each other like bitter rivals, but then they broke down and laughed so hard they snorted, though ever so slightly.

"Now," Carly said to Randy, trying to stifle her laughter, "smell THESE gems. One whiff of these and you'll shoot yourself before letting Amber put HER cheesy feet anywhere NEAR you again! Go on...nice, deep whiffs, now. Slow and sensual. That's the only way to truly savor their sweetness. If you like feet, you'll LOVE mine."

Still chuckling, she wiggled her toes under Randy's nose. Randy took her feet by the heels and leaned into those wiggling toes, inhaling deeply once more. Carly pushed her toes into his face so that they splayed apart. Her middle toe was bent back beneath the center of his nose, while the two toes on either side of it each nestled under a sucking nostril. Carly moved her feet over his face at will, deciding when and where his nose would inhale her foot scent. Randy loved it, sniffing her feet as eagerly as he had Amber's, enjoying every second of foot-sniffing that Carly graciously allowed him.

"Oooh, such a good boy," she cooed, tousling Randy's hair. "Our Randykins is such a good foot sniffer. I think he really does love our feet, Amb."

"Yeah, he sure does," Amber laughed her response, "he's SOME foot sniffer, that's for sure! Look at him...he can't get enough! Sniff those feet, foot boy!" The women laughed still longer and harder, the wetness between their legs growing exponentially from second to second...especially when they noticed just how much Randy "throbbed" his interest.

Suddenly, Carly removed her feet from both Randy's grasp and his face. Again he was crushed. He sighed as he watched them leave his immediate vicinity yet again. The wistful look in his sad eyes brought still more giggles from the villainous vixens. Before moving on to still more enjoyable pleasures, the two women held their feet near Randy's face and taunted him, letting him watch their wiggling antics, yet not letting him touch them.

"Watch the pretty feet," Carly snickered.

"Yes, foot boy," Amber added, flicking his nose and lips with the tips of her toes, "look, but don't touch. Don't sniff, either. Just watch our sexy feet play in front of your face and WISH you could kiss them."

"Mmmm...wouldn't you LOVE to put your lips all over them, foot boy?" Carly teased, wiggling her toes just in front of his mouth.

"Or lick them?" Amber was quick to add.

"Or suck a toe or two?" Carly teased, shoving one big toe unexpectedly between his lips and then quickly removing it. The two girls were giggling hysterically as they watched the yearning look on his face, and the ever bloating firmness of his obviously equally yearning erection.

"Ooooh.....I'd looooove to have my soles licked," Carly teased, putting the soles of her feet in his face and rubbing them along his lips.

"Oh, yeah," Amber added breathlessly, "or between my toes. Oh, I'd love to be licked between my toes." She put the toes of one foot directly in front of one of Randy's dilated pupils and leaned forward, reaching down to spread her toes with her fingers. "Oh, Randykins," she whispered huskily, working the toes with her fingers, "wouldn't you lick between my toes for me if I wanted you to?" Randy's eyeballs nearly broke out in sweat as they watched the nylon stretch over and over again in response to the tugging of Amber's manicured fingers as they spread apart and suggestively wiggled the pedicured toes, offering up the steamy spaces between them for his culinary delight.

Mesmerized, eyes glazed, Randy nodded, his tongue sticking out from between his lips by nearly a half inch. It undulated in his mouth, the tip curling and writhing, the muscle flexing as if to break free from its root, escape from his mouth and crawl forward to those cruelly flaunted toes. So entranced by Amber's toe-spreading antics was he that he didn't notice Carly sneaking her foot into the proceedings and rubbing her toes along the tip of his tongue.

And just that quickly, all four feet again suddenly and crushingly vacated his field of vision. The two teasing tarts were hugging each other on the sofa, racked with laughter. Tears trickled freely from their eyes. Randy was somewhat embarrassed by how obsequiously fawning he'd been, and his face reddened brightly. This only served to amuse the women that much more. They laughed heartily at Randy's expense for quite some time. Then they continued abusing him, alternating shoving their feet in his face at will, teasing him mercilessly, chuckling as he lunged for a succulent toe or a lickable sole. One would shove a heel in his mouth to be sucked while the other would pinch his nose with their toes. And every step of the way they'd both chortle their twisted glee.

At length, wiping tears from their eyes and composing themselves, the two tormentresses sat back on the love seat, taking their feet from the new toy his face had become, catching their breaths. But though they'd stopped their IMMEDIATE harassment of their prey, it wasn't long before they turned their sights back on the still sighing Randy. For a bit, they simply stared at him, smiling at his obvious expectations. Then Amber leaned close to Carly and whispered into her ear.

"Oh, my, that sounds wonderful. Which do you want?" Carly asked, her face beaming.

"Let's choose for it," Amber replied.

"Okay. Odds, I get the dick, evens, I'll settle for the hands. Agreed?" Carly leered hopefully down at Randy for just a fleeting second.

"Fine by me. Okay...one, two, three...shoot!"

Randy was just processing the information that his cock was the prize in their newest game, when Amber squealed with glee, "Ha! Booty Bitch...the Black Widow strikes again! You are no match for she who devours her men!" Randy looked up to see Amber and Carly each holding up two fingers. Carly was frowning. Amber, as noted, was ecstatic.

"Wooohooo!" Amber screeched, "I get to play with that cute dick!"

"Well, at least I get SOMETHING out of this," Carly sighed, looking down at her feet. "I suppose my feet CAN use a good rub."

Amber was already ignoring Carly as she motioned to Randy. "Move up closer, Randy-boy. I need that dick of yours nice and close so I can play with it. C'mon, scooch up nice and close. There's a good boy."

Randy did as he was told. No sooner had his naked cheeks slid forward a foot or so on the carpet, than Amber's stockinged feet were in his lap, gliding and hopping happily about, eager for a little cock-play. Before capturing his penis between them, however, she played with it, kicking it about with her toes, watching it bob and slap his belly and thighs as she batted it about. Persistent toes then drilled between his thighs and below his throbbing shaft to find his testicles. Those toes wiggled and prodded until Randy's thighs opened and gave them full access to his hairy jewels. The toes of one foot played with those jiggling balls while the toes of the other flicked his dick about and tickled it teasingly. To say Amber was becoming aroused would be a bigger understatement than saying Einstein was somewhat clever. Randy, too, was enjoying himself. The silk of Amber's nylons glided ever so sensually on his cock and balls, and had him sweating from every pore in his body.

"Now, my little foot boy," Amber smirked, "I'm going to run my silky, stockinged feet up and down that excited little cock of yours. You don't mind, do you? I'm sure it'll LOVE my pretty feet."

Randy was nodding - though rather jerkily - as he watched Amber's nyloned feet slowly slide along his inner thighs, their obvious goal his still pulsing erection. Her feet were still - amazingly - just the tiniest bit chilly as the soft soles encircled the throbbing shaft. But they warmed up quickly. Grinning wickedly, she began stroking his cock with her feet. "Mmmm, feel good, foot boy?"

Randy tried to gasp a reply, but his lungs seemed unable to produce enough air. The two women again giggled.

"Oh, I know how good this must feel," Amber noted, "But, don't worry, you'll more than make it up to me later."

Before Randy could even TRY to get his bearings, a second pair of feet appeared once more before his face. "My turn," Carly declared, "My feet deserve a wonderful, soothing rub. C'mon, now, foot boy, hop to it. Don't let Amber's toes on your cock make you lose concentration, either. I want my feet massaged NICE. No slacking off...got it?"

At first Randy had a difficult time responding. He was so aroused and mentally weakened by what Amber was doing to him with her feet, that he was leaning forward, eyes fluttering, open mouth sighing, when Carly's bare, warm feet thrust themselves at him for his immediate attention. With his penis receiving it's own "rub," he barely noticed the pushy newcomers wiggling under his chin.