Trilogy Part 1A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers

He jumped when she touched him, his eyes had been closed, and he hadn't heard her step into the room. He protested loudly as the blindfold was applied again. But he could not do anything. He had one last look at her face and shining eyes as she kissed him before plunging him into the torment of darkness. She smelt clean and fresh, she must have had a wash or a dip he thought. He felt his right leg being loosened, the belt securing him slipping from his ankle.

He sighed in relief as he flexed his knee, then struggled as he felt a loop being reapplied. She tutted at him, and he cried out in shock as he felt his leg being raised higher and higher. She told him to shut up, the more he struggled, the longer he would be like this, and the likelihood it would be painful for him. He shook in amazement as he heard and sensed the loop being attached/tied to the bedhead, his leg high in the air.

When she first freed the other leg, and then tied it in a similar fashion, he felt his cheeks redden and burn with shame, what on earth must he look like, strung up like this? He was reminded of the video camera whirring in the corner, and then his mind snapped back to the sharp focus of reality, as he felt her hands cup his balls, lifting them from side to side, weighing them almost, and his prick responded to the attention. He felt her lick his shaft from the base to the tip, and then the playfully tight squeeze of his balls as she let go of him.

His mind raced as to what was happening, as she told him he would now have done to him what he most enjoyed on her. He tried to think, but his head was filled with many panicky pictures. He felt a wet cloth on his balls then, as she washed him clean, all around his groin, all around his arse. She must have fetched the cloth from the bathroom after she had cleaned herself up he mused. A loud hissing noise shook him from his pondering, and a strange sensation clouded his mind, as she applied cream to his crutch. He recognised the smell, but couldn't place it at first, until he heard the familiar sound of blade on stubble, hair being removed. Oh no, she was shaving him.

He screamed, he cried out, but all she responded with was a sharp smack on his arse and a scolding that told him he would ache if this took longer than necessary. When he didn't answer, she hit him again, harder, (with her hand?) telling him to call her Ma'am if he wanted to say anything to her at all.

He shook his head and said NO! till again he felt the sting and pain of something hard being slashed across his arse. A brush? He couldn't really tell. This was too much, she had gone too far, and he told her so. And he even swore at her to let him free, forgetting the pleasure of earlier, till another five, six, seven strokes - he lost count - pushed him to submission and he agreed.

Tears stung his eyes under the velvet cloth as he scoured his mind for the reason behind this. Her hands smoothed across his bottom, trying to wipe away the pain. Her hands felt cool against the unusual heat on his behind, and he quietly acquiesced to her as she began to shave him once more.

The blade rasped its' way across his crutch, and despite the warm air of the room, he felt an unusual coolness across his genitals as every last shred of hair was removed. She was gentle with him, yet thorough. She had had the squirms herself earlier when she had depilated herself, so she knew part of what he was feeling inside. Cleaning the blade often, she soon had him looking spick and span, and marvelled at how much better he looked like that, with no hair to cover or confuse his prick. The base looked strong and proud now, rising seamlessly from his crotch.

She paused slightly when she had done, as if thinking for a while, and then began with firm, smooth strokes once more. He squirmed again when the blade reached between his cheeks, but two more cracks of the spanker soon had him quiet and held to her every wish. He was totally denuded, and felt the warmth of the flannel again cleansing him, washing and wiping away every trace of shaving foam and hair.

He heard her pad from the room, his legs ached, braced and trussed up as he was, but he daren't say anything while she was there and in this mood. He tried to figure out what had happened that evening, from the sheer sensuous of earlier to this. It didn't make sense, but secretly he had to admit that yes, he had even enjoyed this pain and torture, though he wouldn't let her know. He heard her this time, his ears keen to every sound. Fresh water washed him gently, warm and clean, and then he felt himself towelled dry. He ached to move, but never flinched, even when cool fingers traced the outline of his shaft, balls, and perineum. She asked him whether he had enjoyed himself, and whether he had liked everything that had happened so far.

"Yes Ma'am. It has been wonderful, and I really enjoy this new you and what you have given me". Submissiveness and a tone of humility in his voice.

He heard her move to the head of the bed, and felt sheer relief when first one leg was untied and then the other. The sensation of his now being totally nude felt different to him, as never before. He felt her breath on his cheek just before she kissed him and the traces of wine and brandy on her tongue sent his senses reeling. She told him he looked good enough to eat and he felt his prick twitch and grow, betraying his needs as she began to rub his legs. He was puzzled when she asked him if he would let her tie him up again like that later on (later? How much more could she do to him?). But he agreed anyway, and groaned as he felt her lick him again and again, treating his cock like a lollipop, slurping her way up his shaft with every stretch of that sweet moist tongue of hers.

"I shall lick you like you've never been licked before John" she promised him, and he blinked as the blindfold was ripped from his face. She was now straddling him, his legs free, she was sitting halfway up his thighs and pouring oil into one hand before rubbing it across his chest. She reached behind her and poured oil down both his legs, the liquid pooling against her bum on his legs before she lifted herself to allow it to continue on the journey to the joint of his thighs and hip.

And then, holding onto his knees, she began to slide up and down his legs, never quite reaching his rampant dancing cock, always hovering just above it before rising away again.

She asked if he wanted to see what smooth sex felt like. What did she mean? He didn't answer, and then the penny dropped, as she held his prick in one hand, guiding it deep into herself, till she sat on him, impaled, skin to skin, no hair, no friction. She never lifted herself again from him till she had come, just grinding her clit away at his smooth pubis, her breasts wobbling and shining with a sheen of oil she had plastered to them with her oiled hands, the light bouncing and dancing in her eyes, seemingly through the whole of her body.

He felt himself held in her power, he couldn't come, due to the exertions earlier, but he knew he would be this hard until she decided to push him right over the edge. There was no holding back though for her, and he studied her contorted face as he saw her come, as if for the first time ever.

She smiled, and raised herself from him, and he could see the juice and oil dripping from her bare swollen lips as she first raised herself, and then lowered herself to lay prone on his body. They lay like that for long minutes, just kissing, and she slipping and sliding in tiny fractions on his body.

She didn't explain herself, just saying that she felt the need to go as far as she dared on this one night, to find her bounds, her limits, and that she was in control. Whatever she did tonight, and she liked or was comfortable with, she promised John that they would do again, and again. But this was her way of learning more about herself than she had ever dared ask.

She was in control of the night and he must do whatever she asked of him. After all, hadn't he done new things to her over the years, without her questioning them, or even asking her?

He agreed with her, just surprised at how turned on he had become at this turn of events, so totally out of the blue and unexpected. She massaged his tired arms, still outstretched on the bed, tied, but he had moved his body up, just a little, to ease the ache in them, and was now comfortable and used to the position.

IV

She had that gleam in her eye, the one she had had when younger and on their first adventures into sex. As she slid her way down his body, she rolled from the bed, reaching to the floor. With one hand under his head, she raised the glass to his lips, letting him sip the fiery liquid, then kissing him deep and hard. She asked if he wanted more. When he said yes, she drank heavily from the glass, lowering her mouth to his and flooding him with the drink warmed by her mouth and her tongue. They stayed locked in the embrace, kissing deeply and for a while, their position strange but feeling natural.

Secretly she was enjoying the power she held over him now, finally realising that by offering him his own fantasies on her terms, she had the ultimate of powers over him, and had him totally at her mercy. She gently lifted his head, having placed the now empty glass away on the floor. She placed two pillows beneath his head, so that he could look along the length of his body without straining his neck.

As she had readied herself for that evening of lust, she had closed her eyes and had a few wildly erotic fantasies of her own. Some of these were mirrored in what she was doing to John now, but as she had shaved herself bare down there, from the first shaky swoops of the blade through her locks, she had gained confidence, and when totally naked, had, for the first time in her life, dared to masturbate on her own. She had done it before with John laying next to her, suckling on her breasts, but had only done it for him, enjoying his enjoyment.

Now, she had done it for herself, on her own, and had felt the passion and the need of her own doing. The afternoon had flown by, and bathing in luxuriant warm water, she had kindled the ideas for the night. It was getting late now, but they had the run of the place, and all the hours to the dawn to work through before she would give in to any tiredness she might yet feel.

She marvelled at his nakedness down there now, the sweet smooth feel of his area, and she mirrored the path her hand traced on him by touching her own baldness. The skin felt so sweet and clean, and she knew they would pay for it with stubble, unless they chose to stay this way, in which case they may have other evenings as this, when it could be her turn to be bound up. She trembled at the thought, shivers glancing their icy way to the pit of her stomach, setting her clit on fire with the deliciously naughty thoughts. She stroked every inch of his body, running her hands down his legs, re-attaching the loops to his ankle, and playfully smacking his knob when he began to utter a half-hearted protest.

She tied on the long ropes to the loops, stepping to each side of the bed head to truss him up again, watching his face as she pulled the rubber paddle from under the bed. "Oh yes John, I have been buying myself some little goodies, some little things with which to educate us"" She swiped his upturned cheeks, watching his balls sway and his legs struggle to move away. Impatient at his refusal to lay still, she hit him, twice, hard, leaving red round welts on his arse. When she told him to lie still, he did this time. She reached under the bed once more, and pulled a large rubber dildo from the shadows. It had a long flex, with a battery pack control pad at the other end. The base was shaped like a huge pair of balls, on which it would stand unaided. Placing it on the bed, she knelt to straddle over it. She made him look, as she stroked his own prick hard and ready.

"Watch this then John" she winked at him.

The shaft looked almost twice the thickness of his own. She lowered herself, just to brush the phallic glans with her nub, then to hold it still at the entrance to her sex. She held it there, resisting the need to feel it inside her. She had almost wanted to try it earlier in the week when it had arrived in the post, but had resisted that temptation too. She had taken it from the wrapping, and felt every inch of it, tested the motor, marvelled at its' life-like appearance, if somewhat large! But she had resisted every urge and every temptation to "test-run" it, saving that moment for when she would be here with John. She flicked the switch, and the motor hummed into life. The phallus moved and writhed against her shaven minge, she had to press down to hold it there, to keep it from slipping away from her.

"Watch me now John, watch me very, very carefully" she whispered.

Slowly, she sank herself down onto the throbbing monster. Her hand still held his prick before her, and as she slipped the monster deeper and deeper into her, feeling the writhing, pulsing member flex against her inner walls, she mirrored the depth of its' entrance with her hand on his cock. She wriggled down until she held the balls with her outer lips, and her hand clasped just above his. She rose a little, and then sank again, sighing as she did so, her hand still copying the actions of her body on the welcome invader. She felt tingles running through to her womb, and turned the power up on the control, feeling the throbbing turn into an aching buzz deep inside her.

She forgot John, she left him in his own world, as she slowly but surely melted onto the powerhouse between her legs, losing sight of all in a deep frenzy of sexual ecstasy. Feeling the come inside her spilling over, throwing her head back and wailing out John's name, over and over. She sank onto her ankles, burying the monster deep inside her body, flexing and wrapping her very core around it to prolong the burst of light for as long as possible. She reduced the power of the control, till it muted to an almost intangible tremor.

She blushed when she came to, her head bathed in sweat, her body shaking, and her feelings flown away, there would be no bounds tonight now, there would be no holding back. The last threshold had just been crossed, she felt that she could really let go of herself now, her everyday persona was put away, tonight she would, could be a vixen, a harlot, a sexual woman.

Anything at all that she desired. She stared at John, overcoming her instant of embarrassment, seeing the look of disbelief on his face, and the trickle of cum oozing from his own shaft. He had so very nearly come, what with the torture of being tied up, and seeing Jan drive herself to the brink of destruction on her new toy.

She leant forward, never losing his stare, to lick at the tip of his cock and take away that dribble of silver. She covered her hands with oil, and bade him watch, as she caressed her arse cheeks behind her, while riding on her column of rubber sheathed by her warm cunt. She radiated ecstasy; she bathed John in the glow of sensuality as she gently pulled herself towards a plateau of enjoyment.

When she reached that plane of fulfilment, yet yearning for more, she pushed herself regretfully from the toy, and began to massage him with the oil, all around his balls, over and on his cock, and around his own secret ring.

He flinched at first, as she had in the past, until he eventually gave way to her insistence, and accepted her fingers travelling, then lingering over that place. His body leapt a little when she gently probed him with the tip of her thumb, rotating it inside him, gently flexing his walls till he began to accept more and more of her. She took his prick into her mouth, still tasting the small trail of ejaculate, sucking him tenderly.

He seemed not to notice when she gently withdrew her thumb, and inserted two fingers, distending the walls slightly more. When she withdrew them, and placed the purring head of her toy at his entrance, he shuddered, but as she was sucking him slightly harder than before, he didn't seem to notice that his body gave way to its' feelings.

She felt the tenseness in his body as he began to edge further towards a climax, but slowed down to prolong his feeling. He murmured slightly, soft words lost in his own world of joy. She knew he was close to oblivion, and bent her head to take him deeper into her mouth than before, closing her sweet lips around him, sucking the head of his prick, swallowing him almost.

As she did this, she gently applied pressure to him with the dildo, and it began to slip inside him. A groan escaped him, his eyes flew open, and he stared down at her. She slurped him out of her mouth, and smiled, winking at him, while she licked the very tip of his cock. He thrust his hips up towards her, forcing himself into her mouth, and as he sank back to the bed, his body slid further onto the toy. She let go now, and found the control, slowly turning it up until she could feel the vibrations through his cock on her tongue.

She caressed his balls, she stroked his shaft, and she pushed the last inch of the dildo into him, giving it full power. As she did this, she grabbed his shaft with both hands to keep it still and stop him from moving at all.

She steadily sucked, licked and nibbled the swollen purple head till he began screaming, and the sudden outburst of come almost caught her by surprise. She swallowed hungrily, greedily, as he came and came and came. The vibrator in his arse hummed and writhed, and she turned the power down, then slowly slid it out of him. He remained hard, and as she looked at his face, he seemed stunned and shocked by what had happened to him. She slid effortlessly from the bed and untied first his legs, and then his hands. She rubbed oil into his body as he lay on the bed and he seemed too scared to move.

As he began to ask her things, she silently crushed his questions with kisses, sweet and tender, till he gave up asking and held her in his arms gently. She had broken him, she had broken him in, and for the first time in their lives he was hers. She could do what she wanted with him now. It had not meant to be like this, she had merely wanted to find her own limits. But in trying out her own boundaries and finding parts of her own limits, she had unwittingly discovered the point at which she could sometimes use her power to hold him in her grasp.

V

Slipping from the bed, still wearing her stockings, she took his hand, leading him from the bed and into the bathroom. She stood him in the warm water, and turned on the shower attachment, gently rinsing his body down, before applying some shower gel to her scratch pad and rubbing his body till the skin glowed. She wanted him to feel clean and fresh and not embarrassed by his letting go with her. She hooked the attachment into its' niche on the wall, and stepped into the shower with him, her body pressing into his.

The warm water played over them both, running between them, coursing over their bodies. She reached up and pulled his head down to her, their lips met, and they kissed. Her hands copied his, as they roamed across her back and cupped the cheeks of her arse. She stroked his thighs, and felt the stirrings of his prick against her loins. She leant back, allowing only her nipples to touch him, the water playing teasingly between them, and she stepped back.

He undid the suspender belt, and it flopped down to her knees, the stockings becoming heavy with the water. She slid them from her legs as she stepped from the tub, pulling the two warmed towels from the radiator. She turned the water off, and handed him the towel, and they stood together, smiling and kissing, carefully making each other dry and warm. She wrapped her towel round his midriff, and taking his did the same on herself.

nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers