Trilogy: The Dawn's Early Light

Story Info
The final confrontation between Don and Ned.
12.2k words
4.77
26.6k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trilogy: The Dawn's Early Light

The chronological order of my stories is as follows:

Todd & Melina series, Interludes 1-5, Sperm Wars series, Russian Roulette series, Case of the Murdered Lovers series, Case of the Murdered Chessplayer series, The Swap series, Interludes 6-10, The Murdered Football Player Series, Case of the Black Widow series, Teresa's Christmas Story, Case of the Black Badge series, A Case of Revenge series.

The Trilogy.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, extreme language, and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial or racist language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 8 - Opening a Media Can of...

On July 19th, Cindy Ross and Teresa Croyle sat in Cindy's hospital room and watched the special TV broadcast. The show was called 'Channel Two Magazine with Bettina Wurtzburg', and was a half-hour primetime show.

Cindy had been making remarkable progress in her recovery, and was starting to bitch about things. Nurse Jones, the lovely black nurse that I had enjoyed several pleasurable sexual encounters with, had adopted Cindy as her special patient, and would fuss over her when Cindy tried to do to much. Cindy was irritated until I told her to just roll with it, that it was Nurse Jones's way of showing she how much she cared.

Seeing how Cindy was doing, the doctors were discussing letting her go home in a few more days, especially as she was getting restless and ornery, but they also didn't want her moving around a lot: her lung still needed healing time.

We'd been forewarned what the last segment of Bettina's TV magazine show would be about: Teresa Croyle. Bettina went through the story of Teresa's race with her sister Alexis, then her sister's death at the hands of a drunk driver, showing images of Alexis's gravesite, which Bettina had had to travel many miles to acquire. The reporterette glossed over Teresa's father's insanity.

There were clips of the Chief, of me, and especially of Harold Malone talking about Teresa's excellent police work in the Town & County Police Vice Squad, of her being wounded in making a drug raid, of her many successful arrests. But Bettina didn't gloss over what she reported next: "Detective Croyle was accused of assaulting a man in police custody last Christmas Eve. Dean Allen was drunk and had plowed into a car, killing a mother and her two children..." The screen showed that mother and two young children, then their graves.

The TV report continued: "Dean Allen's father, State Senator Nathan Allen, not only arranged for his son to receive a sweetheart plea deal and escape jail time, he forced Detective Croyle's resignation and banishment from the Town & County Police. She now works with another police department in the State. Phil Kearns, whose family was wiped out by Dean Allen, filed suit against the younger Allen... but then found himself kidnapped and incarcerated in the State Asylum on what has been determined to be an illegal warrant. He was only freed by an FBI raid on that facility several weeks ago. Local Police and the FBI believe Senator Allen was involved in the illegal warrant that had Kearns incarcerated."

Bettina ended with an absolutely devastating editorial comment: "So while Phil Kearns recovers from undeserved torture at the State Asylum and continues to cope with the death of his entire family, and while the Town & County Police have been denied the services of Detective Teresa Croyle, Dean Allen goes free... virtually unpunished for killing three people while drunk. And Senator Nathan Allen continues spending your tax dollars as a State Senator. One truly wonders where the Justice is in that. This is Bettina Wurtzburg for Channel Two Magazine. Good night."

--------------------------

I entered Cindy's room moments later. "Good evening, ladies." I said as they tried to wipe away the evidence of tears shed over the last half hour.

"Was this your doing?" asked Teresa, her eyes boring into me.

"You better believe it was." I said, having no problem taking ownership of making that happen.

"Why?" Cindy asked, challenging me even while being laid up in a hospital bed. No bullets could take out her guts, I happily thought.

"Well," I said, "it goes like this: I need a leader for the Vice Squad, and the one I want by August 1st is sitting in this room right now. But in order to get Teresa reinstated, I need the Council to back me. In order to do that, I need the good People of the Town and County to let the Council know their views. To make sure those views are positive, I asked Bettina to make a few comments about Teresa's life and career, and I might have suggested mentioning the Allens as part of it. As you can see, my reasons are totally self-serving, purely selfish." My last comment fooled no one present.

"How in the world did Bettina get that by Katherine Woodburn?" Cindy asked, even as she was beginning to fall asleep.

"Woodburn is in Washington, D.C., meeting with the Democrat National Committee and other Media editors and publishers, to map campaign strategy in several States." I said. "Bettina went by the adage 'It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.'."

One look at Cindy showed me it was time to leave and let her sleep. I left her with her bodyguard and best buddy, and went to call Bettina and congratulate her on an outstanding news show...

--------------------------

Dr. Wellman and Henry Wargrave had watched the TV special from the superlative comfort of Wargrave's study in his home, sipping rare and fine whiskeys as they viewed the broadcast.

"Very nice story." said Dr. Wellman.

"They left the most important name off the closing credits." said Wargrave, almost laughing with delight as he saw through the whole plan.

"Who's that?" asked Wellman.

"That story has 'Iron Crowbar' written all over it, in everything but a glowing neon sign." said Wargrave. "I'm not sure what he thinks he's doing, but it's going to be fun to watch Senator Allen whine about it for the next few days..."

------------------------

"Katherine, what the hell is going on?" screamed Senator Nathan Allen into the phone. "You're in Washington?... Listen, did you even see it before it aired? Do you realize the damage it's doing to me?.... Good for Harold Malone? Fine, but what about what your bitch reporter said about me and my boy?... Wait, don't you dare hang up..." Allen looked at his cell phone. "Goddammit, she hung up. She hung up!" he growled.

The several members of Allen's campaign staff, who had been called into his home for an emergency meeting just one hour after Bettina's broadcast, had sat silently through the phone call.

"I'm not sure anyone even watched that show, Senator." said his curly-black-haired campaign manager, trying to be positive.

"People will see just how biased it is." said the Queen of Opposition Research. "They'll know that this is a media collaboration with the Republicans and that it's full of lies."

"We're running some polls now, Senator, and will run some tomorrow." said the curly-brown-haired campaign staffer. "We'll know if there is any damage soon." He did not mention that it would be hard to further erode the reputation of Senator Nathan Allen.

--------------------------

"Allegations that I was involved in sending Phil Kearns to the Asylum are totally ridiculous." said Sen. Allen to KXTC blonde reporterette Diane Williams in a spot interview the next day. "And that policewoman did assault my son while he was handcuffed and helpless, and she should've been prosecuted for her crimes instead of being allowed to resign from the force. The name of Teresa Croyle remains a stain on the good names of those wearing the blue uniforms of those who protect and serve our County..."

Diane Williams nodded as Allen spoke, getting the footage that Katherine Woodburn had ordered her to get, but knowing that this was not going to help the Senator's cause...

------------------------

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" said the lovely reporterette on the morning of July 22d. Channel Two News polling has shown that Senator Nathan Allen's poll numbers have dropped to a staggering low of 34% over the weekend. Our report on Detective Teresa Croyle attained the highest ratings that program has ever had, and Townspeople are responding very favorably about her... and are increasingly angry at the Allens. Town & County Councilman John Colby has told Channel Two News that he has been inundated with calls and email contacts by citizens, requesting both the reinstatement of Detective Croyle to the Police Force and investigations into Senator Allen and his son Dean."

After a few more comments, Bettina then said "In much happier news, Detective Cindy Ross was released from University Hospital last night, and is continuing her recovery at home. Her doctors are absolutely stunned at how rapidly she has been able to recover from injuries that they said very likely should have been fatal. Police spokesman Lt. Scott Peterson has stated that Detective Ross will not return to active duty until she completes further rehab. Everyone at Channel Two News joins in the good wishes for Detective Ross to continue to make a full recovery. This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!"

-----------------------

"That was a stroke of sheer genius, that news story." said Town & County Councilman John "Jack" Colby as he and I ate breakfast at his Country Breakfast Restaurant the next morning, July 23d. "Not only myself, but the Mayor and other Council members have been inundated with calls from Townspeople, demanding that we get Detective Croyle back to your Police Department."

"So, do I have my Vice Squad Lieutenant on August 1st?" I asked.

"You sure do." Colby said. "The Mayor has already been making the phone calls. He did get one from Senator Allen in protest, but not even Malinda Adams will speak to the Senator right now. I don't know how Allen thinks he can win in November."

"Too easily: they intend to rig the election for him." I said, then shoved a large scoop of eggs into my mouth.

"You're fucking kidding me." Colby said, letting his baritone voice get a bit too loud.

"Don't worry about it." I said after swallowing the eggs. "The Force is going to be with us on that."

"I probably don't want to know what you have in mind." said Colby, very perceptively understanding. "And by the way, I don't know how you got Bettina to do that hit piece on Allen, but you hit another home run, Mr. Crowbar.

How did I get Bettina to do it? It was easy enough: I simply asked her to. I gave her the information about Teresa, worked with her to produce the story. And what did she ask in return?

Well, let's just say that we ended our last session of discussion with her sliding her hand into my crotch and feeling up my cock and balls. "One day I'm going to get the payment from you that I want." she said, her eyes boring lustily into mine. Then she walked away. leaving me very aroused. Let's just say that Laura got royally fucked that night.

As Colby and I continued to talk, my police cellphone began ringing. When I answered it, I got a huge shock.

"What?!?!" I gasped into the cell phone. "Yes, I'll be right there." I hung up the phone.

"I have to go." I said to Jack Colby. "The Station just called. Eleanor Burke wants to turn herself in."

As I sped to Headquarters, I realized fully that this was be the opening move in Ned's great chess game against me. It was starting... the Game was on.

Part 8 - Ned Takes Action

I was wearing my "black" police uniform, which the SWAT team normally wore, and of course I had on armor under the shirt. The shirt was black and made of a lightweight "rip-stop" cloth with the cloth TCPD badge sewn into the shirt above the left pocket in metallic gold thread, and my name embroidered on a strip of black cloth over the right pocket, very similar to a military name tag. Then came black pants and the black military boots I'd worn through Airborne School-- those were not standard police uniform, but no one had the guts to tell me I couldn't wear them. Last but not least came the heavy-duty utility belt which held my holstered gun, handcuffs and radio, And, of course, my full-brim Tilley hat was on my head.

I approached the center of the carefully-mowed grass park that was Courthouse Square. There was Eleanor Burke, sitting alone on the bench in front of the statue of the great President of the United States, one of the Founding Fathers, for whom our County was named. The streets around the square had been closed off, and a cordon of police officers ringed the square on the other side of those streets.

Eleanor Burke had called the station and said she wanted to turn herself in, but only to me personally. The Chief had not liked her terms that I come get her in the park, but I'd agreed to them.

"Thank you for coming, Lieutenant." said Eleanor as I stopped in front of her. The day was slightly overcast but with no real threat of bad weather. I could almost hear the tension and silence in the air as nearly all of the on-duty Police Force watched from the distance. "Won't you sit down?"

"It's not safe for either of us here." I said. "Why don't we go to the Station and talk there."

"Because I'm not going to hand you this gun in my pocket until we've talked." said Eleanor. I could see that she was holding a .38 caliber snub-nosed revolver, very similar to the one she used to try to kill my wife. I sat down.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" I said, wanting to get this overwith, not knowing if Ned had snipers in any of the buildings around us.

"Only two things." replied Eleanor. "First, I'm sure you hate me for trying to kill your wife. It was nothing personal to you, and upon reflection I have come to regret doing it. I won't ask your forgiveness, but I'm glad for your child's sake that I did not succeed."

"And next?" I said, not caring to discuss that situation any further.

"If I turn myself in now, will you promise to not send me back to the Asylum?" Eleanor said. "I am of plenty sound mind, but I would rather shoot myself here and now than go back to that living hell. And if you make that promise, I'll give you a report of things going on there that will stagger your mind."

"You've got a deal on that." I said. I'd long since talked with Paulina and the Chief, and also gotten DA Krasney's approval that we hold Eleanor in our jails and not let the State have her back in any way, at least until she'd been tried in our Courtrooms.

Eleanor took the gun out of her pocket and, holding it in a way she could not fire it, handed it to me. I did not handcuff her until I'd walked with her to the edge of the Courthouse Square nearest the City Hall side, and then I instructed Rudistan and Morton to handcuff her with her hands in front of her. They whisked her off to Headquarters.

While there, Eleanor gave statements to Inspector Britt Maxwell, who had come into Town for the purpose of interviewing Mrs. Burke, of her experiences and observations of what had gone on at The Asylum, adding to the considerable evidence being collected to bring some serious charges against a lot of State Asylum people.

She also discussed in very calm and rational terms how Ned had broken her out of the Asylum. She said she had had no idea of where she'd been held by Ned, and had managed to get out of his car when they were driving someplace. She had run away and Ned and his girlfriend had not been able to catch her.

I knew there was something wrong with the escape-from-Ned part of the story. It was firmly in my mind that Ned had let Eleanor escape on purpose, or more likely had actually released her with instructions to turn herself in. Dr. Bonnie Karpathian would report that Eleanor appeared to have symptoms of Stockholm Syndrome, where a captive begins identifying with and supporting his or her captor(s). I just had to let the story play out, and I knew it wouldn't be long.

-----------------------------

"Okay, Dolores," Jeanine said, "we're taking Doug to the doctor." It was the early afternoon of July 24th.

"Yes, ma'am," replied the lovely maid, "I will stay here and watch over Jack."

The observers watched as Jeanine and Todd got into the car with little Doug, hearing Todd say "Aunt Laura got us an appointment at the University clinic, so they're waiting for us." They drove off.

Dolores almost jumped out of her skin when the doorbell rang. She went to the front door and saw a young man with wispy brown hair, wearing a FedEx uniform. When she opened the door to take the package, two burly men and a woman dressed in Goth clothing suddenly burst through the door, grabbing Dolores.

"Go get Todd's baby." said Ned as the men held down the struggling Dolores. She was hurling insults in Spanish at her attackers, but said in English as she viciously fought her captors "You leave that baby alone! Leave him alone!"

Ned came up and kicked Dolores hard in the side, in the ribs, making her groan in pain and begin crying. "Shut up, bitch." he said. "I'm here for Todd's baby, and I'm going to take him."

A moment later, Goth Girl Kathy came into the room, holding a baby in her arms. "Is this him, Ned?" she asked, knowing that Ned did not mind his name being used; the Police needed to know who they were dealing with on this one. "He's the only baby here. I guess they took the other one with them."

"Good enough, we'll take him." Ned said, then looked down at the pretty Latina maid still being held down. His cock began getting hard.

"Okay guys, lay her flat and hold her arms." Ned ordered. "I'm going to get some Spic cunt." He opened his pants and lowered them halfway down his thighs, then reached down and tore Dolores's panties off of her before violently throwing her legs apart and kneeling between them.

"Yeah, this is going to be some good skank Spic cunt." Ned snarled as he stroked his cock where Dolores could see it. He applied some lubricant he'd brought to his hand, then smeared it all over his hard, thick, eight-inch shaft, then took more lube and smeared it on the maid's exposed labes. Smearing more lube on his fingers, he plunged them roughly into Dolores's twat, roughly scraping the sides of her cunt as he got the lube up into her.

"Come on, Ned, they might come back home soon." Kathy said as she held little Jack.

"We've got plenty of time, bitch. Okay, hold her tight, guys, I'm going in." Ned said. "He mounted Dolores and brutally plunged forward, driving his meat deep into her resisting, tight cunt. The sound of her scream followed by her cursing in Spanish added to the young rapist's intense pleasure.

Dolores tried to fight her attackers off, but Ned drove a hard closed-fist punch into the side of her face that stunned her. An open-handed hard slap to the side of her head made her ears ring. Ned began fucking her harder, thrusting steadily but brutally. He was very much enjoying raping this young Latina woman, just as he'd enjoyed raping so many other women before, including his own mother.

The thought of Elizabeth, of what he'd done to his mother while making his uncle watch, flooded Ned's mind. It was one of his favorite memories, and he allowed himself to re-experience it as he raped the brown-skinned woman beneath him. It was not long before he felt his nut rise as he steadily fucked her with surprising stamina and power.

"Oh yeah, oh YEAH! OHH UHHH!!!!" Ned gasped out as he climaxed. After letting a couple of spurts shoot deep into Dolores's ravaged cunt, Ned pulled his large cock out and began jetting onto her belly, making sure to get some on her clothing.